123 Hampers Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend 123 Hampers

How would you rate 123 Hampers?

Sophia Berry
Verified Buyer
"This has all the treats i needed to send so was very happy. Maybe could have some flowers to go with this hamper as a package."
Amy Richard
Verified Buyer
"I am currently living in Canada, with my fiancé still in the UK, so this was a great way to be able to send him a birthday gift. Great options to choose from and actually allowed me to complete the order (I often run into troubles when i have a Canadian billing address.) Thank you for your service!"
"123 Hampers have such a great variety of yummy scrummy treats. There is a hamper for everyone."
Daniel Apicella
Verified Buyer
"The ease of navigating the site, the pre-selection of hampers to a few quick and accessible options; having a good selection but not being immediately overwhelmed by options is an important feature for a website such as this. I also liked the speed with which the order is processed and the fact that delivery is available next day."
Mr S E East
Verified Buyer
"Seems efficient as process was painless but have not received delivery yet so cannot comment on complete experience."
Michael Jones
Verified Buyer
"Very easy website to use and a great choice of hampers"
Marie Smith
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use web site and payment! other sites were difficult and confusing."
M Mackenzie
Verified Buyer
"Easy site to negotiate and said it would deliver free of charge in time for Xmas"
Mrs M.E.loughlin
Verified Buyer
"I live in Spain and have been trying over 3 days to sort out a hamper. All sites took hours and lacked a lot of relevant information. Yours is quick and straight forward.You deserve success. Thank yo"
Naomi Matthews
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and easy to order - really appreciate that! And also delivering right up to Xmas!"
1a Crown Street
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to navigate, beautifully illustrated, FREE DELIVERY and checkout is a doddle. I'll be back for more - love it!"
"Website very easy to use and a good choice of product"
Sandie Hatfield
Verified Buyer
"I liked the way that your hampers were displayed. Everything was easy to navigate - I just now hope the recipient is happy!"
"To whom it may concern My first time with 123 Hampers What made me choose your company was the fact that you deliver on a Saturday. A very important point as often both Mum and Dad are at work on a week day."
Matthew Melling
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 15 hampers and had to enter the delivery address 15 times"
Hello Matthew,
Thank you for your feedback and suggestion. We agree it could be made simpler!

We will be changing our checkout process early next week so that it allows you to apply a delivery address to all items in your basket if they are all going to the same address.
Annabel Astorgano
Verified Buyer
"Good value, easy to use and quick delivery. What more would you need to take the pressure off Xmas shopping at the last minute."
David Thompson
"Stunning hamper and extremely reasonably priced."
123 Hampers is rated 4.65 based on 17 reviews