123 Hampers Reviews

of reviewers recommend 123 Hampers
Read 123 Hampers Reviews
Good and easy site to use. I would use again and refer to friends and family.
Posted 1 hour ago
Ordered a package for a Birthday present a week in advance, paid extra to make sure it will arrive in time. Delivery date - no package! Birthday celebration is completely ruined. Terrible experience. Don’t use this company.
The fruit was a great success and not only would I buy your produce again my daughter would like to use you
My mam was very pleased with the gifts for her birthday. She said the rose plant was so fresh and leaves so green and healthy. The delivery arrived on the day it was due. Xx
Delivered on time and Contents great
Thank you quality product delivered on time for my daughter's birthday will use again
I didn’t actually see it myself but my friend said it was amazing and it arrived on the correct day. Thank you.
My friend was highly delighted with her birthday gift. Arrived on time
First order with company. No issues, delivered on time and recipient more than happy. Haven't had a report on the taste test yet, so can't comment, but would use again.
Was disappointed delivery did not take place on booked date but my sister in law was delighted with the cheese hamper even thought it didn't arrive on her birthday
Very happy with the service and variety of hampers on offer, will definitely use your services regularly
Great hamper, value for money
I have just had a really bad , nearly two hours, trying to buy something on line, in the end I gave up. So it was such a relief to come to this site, so easy, straightforward, a real pleasure to order, many thanks. Elizabeth.
Ordered a birthday hamper it was quick easy and a good price
Good products, delivered on time. A very happy sister. Pauline
My father loved the hamper he received fir his birthday. It was beautifully presented & arrived on time
From start to finish excellent service. Will definitely recommend and use again . Thank you ☺️
Had to change address at short notice and gift arrived in excellent condition
Sorry, but had great difficulty getting through to make payment online. But all is now OK.
Thank you for making online shopping with you easy. Thankfully I could send a dear friend a get well gift all the way from South Africa. Thank you, big kiss for you.
123 Hampers is rated 4.79 based on 4,870 reviews