123 Hampers Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend 123 Hampers

Tell us how 123 Hampers made you happy

"What a fantastic website. Really easy to order and great variety. I've ordered a fruit basket for a friend who is ill for delivery tomorrow. I will review again once she's received it."
"Good service and reasonable prices"
"Great website & I found exactly what I was looking for. Will definitely use again"
"The website is easy to navigate and has a wide range of products to suite everyone. I like the fact that they have an option for next day delivery as this is convenient for both myself and other customers."
"Easy to find the perfect hamper to treat my friend on her 18th!"
"Quick and easy to use, a nice selection of hampers. Perfect!"
"I ordered a fruit hamper for delivery on 24th December as a Christmas gift. Order confirmed but order never delivered. Shockingly poor service. I appreciate it is Christmas Eve but shouldn't accept an order to deliver on that date if can't fulfil the order."
"Very clear and easy to use."
"Very easy to navigate the website and found the perfect hamper! 5 out of 5 *"
"Easy First time I have visited the site, easy to use, lots of choice and introductory offer good incentive to recommend to friends and family."
"Excellent hamper value for money"
"Based solely on the website itself, this has been a pleasure to order from. It was easy to navigate and manage, and the hampers seem very lovely. Many thanks!"
"Great Site that can deliver next day even on 21 December. Thanks Paul Manchester"
"Excellent choice of hampers that all look top quality. I used to use M&S but I won't be going back there now I've found 123 Hampers. Really good prices too and I qualified for free delivery! Bonus. Very happy indeed."
"Great site. So easy to use. Hope delivery takes place tomorrow as promised!"
"Had everything I needed and very easy to order"
"A BRIGHT AND CLEAR EASY TO USE WEBSITE THANK YOU"
"Awesome website, free delivery and great value hamper - choice was great."
"Fab website - easy to use and actually had the hamper I was looking for - Cheese and Red Wine mix. I searched for ages previously but there was either no choice or high delivery costs. 123 Hampers had the product and free quick 2 day delivery (right before Christmas!). Simple ordering system - brilliant."
"Very good way to send a Christmas gift from Scotland to New Zealand"
123 Hampers is rated 4.71 based on 162 reviews