123 Hampers Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend 123 Hampers

How would you rate 123 Hampers ?

"Great site. Wide and interesting selection of hampers. You can’t fail to find one you like."
Angela Elizabeth Davis
Verified Buyer
"A very easy to use website. Great hampers with a good selection, and I even got a £5 discount. Lovely!"
"Good selection and free fast delivery"
"first time user found site very simple quick and easy"
"Extremely easy website to use and offers great hampers with very quick postage options"
Faatima Saleem
Verified Buyer
"I love the wide selection of gifts and the reasonable prices. I am happy with my order."
Megan Casebow
Verified Buyer
"it was easy quick to use and had exactly what I wanted"
"This site was very easy to use & had a good selection of Hampers & I found them at a reasonably affordable price & with free delivery , whats not to like . Thanks for your service"
"Do not use. Took my money . Never delivered goods . Phone number does not work . Still not replied to my email . Money withdrawn from account not under this name . Rip off company"
Dean Ellis
Verified Buyer
"Website is easy to use including payment, I've not had the hampers delivered yet but they look great"
Marguerite Mcpherson
Verified Buyer
"Great selection of hampers, very reasonable prices and website is really easy to use"
Sophia Berry
Verified Buyer
"This has all the treats i needed to send so was very happy. Maybe could have some flowers to go with this hamper as a package."
Amy Richard
Verified Buyer
"I am currently living in Canada, with my fiancé still in the UK, so this was a great way to be able to send him a birthday gift. Great options to choose from and actually allowed me to complete the order (I often run into troubles when i have a Canadian billing address.) Thank you for your service!"
"123 Hampers have such a great variety of yummy scrummy treats. There is a hamper for everyone."
Daniel Apicella
Verified Buyer
"The ease of navigating the site, the pre-selection of hampers to a few quick and accessible options; having a good selection but not being immediately overwhelmed by options is an important feature for a website such as this. I also liked the speed with which the order is processed and the fact that delivery is available next day."
Mr S E East
Verified Buyer
"Seems efficient as process was painless but have not received delivery yet so cannot comment on complete experience."
Michael Jones
Verified Buyer
"Very easy website to use and a great choice of hampers"
Marie Smith
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use web site and payment! other sites were difficult and confusing."
M Mackenzie
Verified Buyer
"Easy site to negotiate and said it would deliver free of charge in time for Xmas"
Mrs M.E.loughlin
Verified Buyer
"I live in Spain and have been trying over 3 days to sort out a hamper. All sites took hours and lacked a lot of relevant information. Yours is quick and straight forward.You deserve success. Thank yo"
123 Hampers is rated 4.54 based on 28 reviews