123 Hampers Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend 123 Hampers

Tell us how 123 Hampers made you happy

"Absolutely beautiful birthday hamper. It was extremely well packaged and delivered on time. I will definitely use this company again."
"Good value for money and simple to navigate Very good service!"
"M& S Thank you for the variety of choice as well as the available budget prices for all occasions. Yvonne Spencer"
"nice hampers"
"Ordered 2 items for next day delivery, paid for 2 items, but only 1 item is being delivered. 123 Hampers can’t explain why only one item processed but apparently I should have checked and chased them up?? Sorry, I ordered and paid for 2 items - not my job to check you’ve processed the order correctly. Don’t bother using if you actually want what you ordered to be delivered!!"
"I tried to order a hamper for a work colleague and after adding the hamper to the basket I tried 4 different payment methods and they all failed. When I called to order by phone I was offered the same item from a different website at higher price. Very unprofessional."
"Easy shopping experience. Simple, fast and efficient. Will be back."
"Website clear and attractive. Instructions easy to follow."
"Easy website to use very clear descriptions on all items."
"DELIGHTED WITH THE SERVICE, EXCELLENT PRICING AND DELIVERY WHEN EXPECTED."
"Fantastic choice of hampers that cover all occasions , very easy to use website and as a first time customer I will definitely use again."
"Easy to use and order went well."
"Very easy to use website, with some lovely products to buy."
"Very easy to use and loved the varying hampers to suit all. Thanks"
"Quick and easy to use. Always a bonus when they offer free delivery"
"All these hampers are to die for and it's really hard to choose one they're all that good. Prices are great too. Will definitely be back 5 stars"
"If I could give 0 star I would! I ordered a hamper for a baby boy with a penguin, blue comforter and all white outfit... I got a lion Teddy that is out of shape and Blue clothes. Also the basket its self that it came in is nothing like the picture. It is a very small basket that does not fit the items in well."
"Website easy to use and quick. Not too many clicks ti okace the irder quickly which is what i needed to do."
"Great range and fair pricing x"
"Best website with the best options to choose, all at the best prices."
123 Hampers is rated 4.68 based on 194 reviews