123 Hampers Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend 123 Hampers

Tell us how 123 Hampers made you happy

"Great site. Perfect for Christmas presents and amazing value for money!!"
"Lovely hamper selection, great website!"
"Very nice products and prompt service Thanks"
"Easy to use website with great products!"
"The choice of hampers caters for every occasion which is good and there are so many different prices so there is a choice for everyones price range I would recommend anyone to take a look it’s a nice surprise for the occasion you want to send to someone different"
"QUICK EASY AND REPONSIVE TO ALL ORDERS. WILL ALWAYS RECOMMENED AS FIRST CHOICE FOR ALL OCCASSIONS."
"Lovely and affordable selection of hampers and gifts available for all occasions"
"How can you possibly ask a question like this when the hamper has not been delivered yet."
"A very clear and easy to use website. I look forward to getting my Mum's reaction when she receives her gift."
"Found this easy to navigate around ,and the products look good .I ordered the tea selection would look better in a basket with a teapot and strainer .just an idea ."
"Great site. Wide and interesting selection of hampers. You can’t fail to find one you like."
"A very easy to use website. Great hampers with a good selection, and I even got a £5 discount. Lovely!"
"Good selection and free fast delivery"
"first time user found site very simple quick and easy"
"Extremely easy website to use and offers great hampers with very quick postage options"
"I love the wide selection of gifts and the reasonable prices. I am happy with my order."
"it was easy quick to use and had exactly what I wanted"
"This site was very easy to use & had a good selection of Hampers & I found them at a reasonably affordable price & with free delivery , whats not to like . Thanks for your service"
"Do not use. Took my money . Never delivered goods . Phone number does not work . Still not replied to my email . Money withdrawn from account not under this name . Rip off company"
"Website is easy to use including payment, I've not had the hampers delivered yet but they look great"
123 Hampers is rated 4.55 based on 38 reviews