123 Hampers Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend 123 Hampers

How would you rate 123 Hampers ?

"Lovely and affordable selection of hampers and gifts available for all occasions"
"How can you possibly ask a question like this when the hamper has not been delivered yet."
"A very clear and easy to use website. I look forward to getting my Mum's reaction when she receives her gift."
"Found this easy to navigate around ,and the products look good .I ordered the tea selection would look better in a basket with a teapot and strainer .just an idea ."
"Great site. Wide and interesting selection of hampers. You can’t fail to find one you like."
"A very easy to use website. Great hampers with a good selection, and I even got a £5 discount. Lovely!"
"Good selection and free fast delivery"
"first time user found site very simple quick and easy"
"Extremely easy website to use and offers great hampers with very quick postage options"
"I love the wide selection of gifts and the reasonable prices. I am happy with my order."
"it was easy quick to use and had exactly what I wanted"
"This site was very easy to use & had a good selection of Hampers & I found them at a reasonably affordable price & with free delivery , whats not to like . Thanks for your service"
"Do not use. Took my money . Never delivered goods . Phone number does not work . Still not replied to my email . Money withdrawn from account not under this name . Rip off company"
"Website is easy to use including payment, I've not had the hampers delivered yet but they look great"
"Great selection of hampers, very reasonable prices and website is really easy to use"
"This has all the treats i needed to send so was very happy. Maybe could have some flowers to go with this hamper as a package."
"I am currently living in Canada, with my fiancé still in the UK, so this was a great way to be able to send him a birthday gift. Great options to choose from and actually allowed me to complete the order (I often run into troubles when i have a Canadian billing address.) Thank you for your service!"
"123 Hampers have such a great variety of yummy scrummy treats. There is a hamper for everyone."
"The ease of navigating the site, the pre-selection of hampers to a few quick and accessible options; having a good selection but not being immediately overwhelmed by options is an important feature for a website such as this. I also liked the speed with which the order is processed and the fact that delivery is available next day."
"Seems efficient as process was painless but have not received delivery yet so cannot comment on complete experience."
123 Hampers is rated 4.47 based on 32 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!