123 Hampers Reviews

of reviewers recommend 123 Hampers
Read 123 Hampers Reviews
Excellent service 😊
Great service, easy to order, delivery super fast, would definitely order again
Great service
This is the first time I have used this site, very easy to use, choose & complete my order. I look forward to hearing from my family in Australia, on receipt of their gift from myself, then I will certainly update my review.
easy to work through
Very helpful customer service and the gift was much appreciated.
I have been looking all day for a fruit hamper that delivers next day and this one popped up great service easy to order and a great Choice of things .
Great quality and delivered exactly as stated!
Purchased as a gift. My sister in law said it was a attractive package and the contents looked very nicely presented. As yet not tried the cheeses as it only arrived today. Delivery was exactly as promised. Will keep this company in mind when choosing gifts. Thank you.
First hamper didn’t arrive on time, 123 hampers got on it right away and sent out a replacement. My son very happy with his gift
Easy-to-use website and the gift recipient was very pleased.
The recipient of the hamper was delighted with the product. Excellent service and delivery
Excellent website lots of really lovely hampers to choose from
nice and easy
Easy to use website, free delivery along with amazing offers
Delivered exactly on time and looked lovely
First time I have used this website. Only had to wait a couple of days and the gift was delivered on time. The recipient seemed pleased with it and I would definitely use again! Wish there was more choice of cheese and wine hampers with a wider choice of cheeses though.
Absolutely first class service. Highly recommend. Thank you!
Put a smile on the face of my mum and that means everything thank you
Great website, easy to navigate and added bonus of PayPal option, fabulous products ordered in minutes. Brilliant.
123 Hampers is rated 4.76 based on 898 reviews