123 Hampers Reviews

of reviewers recommend 123 Hampers
Read 123 Hampers Reviews
Just ordered wine and cheese hamper, which looks delish!
Very easy to negotiate website. Extremely happy.

Can't comment about delivery etc as not due for a couple of days
You MUST test your website. You must use a person who has not used it before, (eg a non-employee who has never ordered anything.
The three errors I encountered were:
1. When I started typing my email address, an error message in red appeared, stating 'Error in e-mail address'.
After several attempts, I just finished typing my email address. A message appeared asking 'Did you mean ... and simply repeated my email address'. There was therefore no error in my email address.
This is completely incompetent programming, a waste of time, and this nearly caused me to abandon the attempt to order anything.
2. If any data field is accidentally left empty, you should show an error message. This message should state what information is missing, and where it is needed.
I left out my name in the 'Create an account' section. (Why must I create an account anyway?).
The site made no comment. It invited me to click on 'Register'. I did so. And therefore the whole Registration process failed. I had to start again.
3. In the Credit Card payment section, the site asked for my CVC number.
Only banks call it a CVC number without any explanation. All other websites give an explanation (eg 'the three digits on the back of the card').
~
Let's hope the hamper arrives, as requested and paid for.

Regards,

SRG
Hamper not received yet so can`t comment but content looked good ,price attractive and website easy to use.
Have ordered a hamper for friends as a thankyou. Haven't recieved hamper yet so can't comment on it. However compared lots of options before choosing 123 Hampers which had great prices and a very easy to use website.
Great gifts with fast delivery. Recipients loved the cheese and wine package that was delivered - and was more edible that flowers!
Very helpful site.
Easy to use. Great gift options. Would recommend.
Perfect items in every hamper guaranteed to put a smile on the face of whoever's lucky enough to recieve them!
Website easy to navigate, items in the hamper are listed clearly and quick and easy purchase.
So easy to find what I wanted and place an order! All done within minutes
Brilliant easy to use website, great selection too.
I was looking for something different, and was delighted to have found some fresh ideas for special gifts, especially during lockdown when luxuries feel restricted.
Easy website to use. Hope my dad likes his present!!
Really easy website, fantastic options, and next day delivery is just amazing for when you've forgotten its Father's Day on Sunday (its currently Thursday evening!)
Very happy with the website, such a great choice and variety of products. Had been searching for a good while online trying to find a birthday present for my dad, came on this website and instantly found what I was looking for.
Good site- excellent choice
Great website and super fast delivery! Great service :)
Easy to use, great selections and offered a Sunday service!
Simple easy to use site
Good value for money
Made life so easy
Website easy to use, hampers look great with plenty of choice.
123 Hampers is rated 4.72 based on 569 reviews