123 Hampers Reviews

of reviewers recommend 123 Hampers
Read 123 Hampers Reviews
Fruit basket and balloon sent as a gift. Arrived when it said it would
Posted 5 minutes ago
This was for my daughters birthday, as I couldn't see her because of lock down she was really pleased, sent me a photo looked lovely will use 123 Hampers again
Great service
GREAT VALUE AND QUALITY
It was a great price for a lovely gift . Delivery was speedy and as promised. Kept up to date throughout.
My son's house mate loved it so easy to order and sent quickly too
Easy ordering and very reliable service. I would definitely recommend this business.
Delivered as expected and in time. All items look fabulous and the gifts were very much appreciated by my deserving friends
My friend lost both her parents within 6 months of each other, her mother within the last couple of weeks. Her house was wall to wall flowers so I wanted to get her something different. She and her husband both like wine and are well travelled, so when I saw the wine hamper with a travel theme it seemed like the perfect gift. It arrived today and they both loved it.
Ordering was simple, the website was easy to navigate and not having to pay postage is a real bonus. Also, the ability to specify a delivery date is really helpful.
Very happy - thank you. (Can’t complete below as it wasn’t for me)
The gift box was delivered as promised and the quality of wine appreciated. My only issue was the message with the gift was somehow omitted. This however will Not stop me using you again or recommending you to my friends.
Great hamper bought for a birthday gift, delivered timely will definitely use 123 hampers again
Ordered as a gift so haven't seen personally but told contents are good.Delivered on time and with appropriate notification. Well done
Easy to order, came on time, I was notified of delivery date and time and when it was delivered. The recipient loved their gift. Thank you.
Arrived on the day selected and my son was delighted
This is the second time that I have used 123 Hampers to send a gift. Both times, the delivery was very prompt and the recipients were delighted. I will definitely use them again.
Good Website and good service as described.
Excellent. Delivery as requested. Son and wife delighted with their hamper. Second time I have used 123Hampers and will definitely use again. Thankyou
We were delighted to so easily locate a website that was also user friendly and included such interesting, and well matched products to send to our family living in England.
Excellent surprise for my husbands 65th. I was looking for something fun and a little different. The Corona lock down hamper was just the thing. The website was so easy to navigate with lots to choose from. The balloon hamper came on the morning of his birthday. I will defo use again and would highly recommend. My husband was over the moon. Thank you.
Recipient very pleased. Will definitely use again.
123 Hampers is rated 4.73 based on 2,214 reviews