121 Car Hire Reviews

of reviewers recommend 121 Car Hire

Tell us how 121 Car Hire made you happy
Hidden fees everywhere you turn. I selected a 'Different drop-off location' on the website. I was provided with a quote and paid half online, due to pay the other half a the collection desk. When I got to the desk, I was informed that there were hidden fees to pay still. Don't get me wrong, some hidden fees are totally acceptable eg. if you cannot provide a credit card you must take out insurance. However, my hidden fee was a fee for a 'Different drop-off location', which was already selected for the quote (my confirmation email also included the correct locations). There is no logic to this. Why would this not be included in the original quote? This is simply to 'trick' people out of their money. Will stick to the main dealers next time, at least you know what you are getting.
I had reserved a car and recievied confirmation email and booking documents. On arrival at Brno airport no agent was available, and there was no car hire desk for the agent Dollar. Consequently no car, i tried the contact number but only recieved a recorded message, I then phoned 121 and spoke to customer service he advised that i should make my own hire arrangements.
Hi David, We're very sorry to hear you were not able to collect your rental car. This is not the standard that we would like to represent and apologise for the inconvenience this must have caused you. Please can we ask you to contact our customer support team using the following link, with your booking reference and details of what happened so that we can look in to this further for you and find out what went wrong. http://www.121carhire.com/contact-us Kind regards, 121carhire.com
121 Car Hire is rated 4.63 based on 771 reviews