121 Car Hire Reviews

of reviewers recommend 121 Car Hire

Tell us how 121 Car Hire made you happy
Our car hire in Portugal was very good value and good quality car, only condition was 35 km a day or a surcharge was payable but that was probably in t&cs when booked and I didn't notice.
I noticed that when I booked the car the website told me the miles were limited to 100 per day. When I got the contract through it then said 90 miles per day. Thinking about how many miles I had to use per day (and the mileage being decreased after I had booked) made the experience a bit worse for me.
Our plane was delayed by nearly 3 hours which made it very late into the night. We rang your receptionist from the UK to explain our situation and she she said she would wait for us. We arrived and true to her word she was there with a smile and so efficient. Brilliant the young lady's name was Alina Herbertshagen. You should be very proud of her as the situation could have turned into a disaster. I thank you all for an excellent service
Hidden fees everywhere you turn. I selected a 'Different drop-off location' on the website. I was provided with a quote and paid half online, due to pay the other half a the collection desk. When I got to the desk, I was informed that there were hidden fees to pay still. Don't get me wrong, some hidden fees are totally acceptable eg. if you cannot provide a credit card you must take out insurance. However, my hidden fee was a fee for a 'Different drop-off location', which was already selected for the quote (my confirmation email also included the correct locations). There is no logic to this. Why would this not be included in the original quote? This is simply to 'trick' people out of their money. Will stick to the main dealers next time, at least you know what you are getting.
Easy to use. Mar hire company Carl - were very helpful and flexible.
Easy, cheap and honest - Be careful though and make sure you understand the fuel policy - there is a big difference between full-full or prepurchase (full to empty): http://www.rentalcars.com/en/magazine/car-hire-guides/fuel-policy-guide/
all perfect. Great rates, offers.
our plane arrived late (midnight) instead of 10pm, and the man at the desk was waiting with the keys in hand, almost, to get us on our way asap. Service was excellent.
Car hire went fine at Europcar. Had a few minor problems the first time I hired from them, but they know me now and it was easy. Decent car as well for the chosen spec!
121 Car Hire is rated 4.63 based on 771 reviews