Overall Rating

Hi, Flowers were delivered on time however weren't fresh at all and died within 24hrs.

Posted 2 Days ago

Overall Rating

I called from USA to have flowers delivered to my mum and the courtesy and efficiency on the phone was a pleasure. They should be delivered in a few days when I will revisit with how the bouquet was received! Somehow I think she will be delighted. More to come!!

Posted 2 Days ago

Overall Rating

Tracking showed 24 hour delay on delivery for a birthday: three phone calls later and nothing more known. Told I wasn't allowed to cancel order (!) nor would they send others as same day delivery. Told by phone and email flowers had been delivered...THEN told they hadn't been, definitely wouldn't be and they had cancelled the order (without even checking with me!). It was too late to resend same day with them - not that they offered - so I had to race to order something through another company at 3pm - ish to great expense. Told by Arena flowers they would refund my money for the cancelled order "to make up for inconvenience"...er, that refund is my legal entitlement! Also hung up on me at least three times. Absolutely disinterested in customer service or helping me resolve the issue. Worst service I have EVER received from a flower company, and I send a lot of flowers!! Appalling.

Posted 3 Days ago

Overall Rating

Ordered Funeral Flowers From Arena, They arrived at the undertakers 4 hours late
When i got in touch with Arena, I found they did not deal with this sympathetically, they were very dismissive the fact we had wanted to express our respect to the deceased and condolences to the Famiily. I certainly did not get customer satisfaction and will never use Arena Flowers again.

Posted 3 Days ago

Overall Rating

Appalling champion roses - 2 dozen at £100 is extortionate for the quality of the flowers.
Wont be using this company again, despite numerous historical issues

Posted 9 Days ago

Wont be using this company again, despite numerous historical issues

Posted 9 Days ago

Overall Rating

Absolutely brilliant, the roses were lovely and the service was fantastic.xx

Posted 11 Days ago

Overall Rating

No customer service. Failed to deliver to the correct person and or address and they even had the contacts number to call!! They don't respond to your emails. I will contact my bank to get my money back

Overall Rating

They did not deliver my international order, and did not respond to my emails, but they were quick to debit my account.
I WILL NEVER EVER USE PRO FLOWERS AGAIN. THEY LEFT MY GF HANGING ON VALENTINES DAY. THEY NEVER CONTACTED ME AND THEY DID NOT DELIVER!!!
WTF???? Calling my bank next.

VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!@!!!

Overall Rating

I'm very much disappointed.

The flowers and chocolates I ordered for my wife were not received on valentines day she supposed to received them. Now she is angry with me.

This is the second time already that you have failed on the delivery dates.

Aside from the fact that you have not given me the refund on your first delivery failure.

Trust that I do anything to let everyone I could informed of this incompetence and poor service.

Until the date I'm writing this 16 Feb 2015 She have not yet received my orders.

Overall Rating

Flowers were fine ,delivery fine.I ordered a mini balloon with writing on it all I got was a blank balloon will never use them again

Overall Rating

Thank you for using an useless courier, they decided to deliver flowers I ordered on Monday instead. I sent a email to cancel my order. My order number is #3556835. Spoke to your staff called "Henry" and he said he would email/call back about why the carrier not delivering the flowers the order as agreed. But then he never called or emailed. Very disappointed.

Overall Rating

I orderd and received confirmation of order for the valentines gifts early morning on Friday 13th Feb so my gifts could be delivered the next day to hotel where my partner is staying and the delivery

All order details stated that the

delivery will be between 8am and 6pm on Saturday 14th Feb (Valentines Day)

NOTHING ARRIVED!! one in happy customer and one partner who things I don't care!

What a waste of time and money.
Thanks Arenaflowers.com

Overall Rating

THE ITEM I ORDERED FOR DELIVERY IN HONG KONG WAS NOT FULFILLED. IT WAS NOT DELIVERED ON VALENTINE'S DAY AS INDICATED BY ME. NO NOTIFICATION OR ANYTHING. WILL NOT USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN.
I WANT A FULL REFUND!!!!

Overall Rating

I specifically said if i wasnt in to please leave with a neighbour. Nothing has been left with them so my gift is either real late or been stolen. Would defo not use this company again

Overall Rating

Fantastic flowers, great service , will use you again, many thanks.

Overall Rating

Flowers ok but nothing special.
Delivered by Yodel, DUMPED on top of recycle bin outside front door and drove off.
Did not even ring the doorbell.
Phoned to speak to Arenaflowers who were very unhelpful.
Their response was "Its the couriers fault not ours"
Would not use Arenaflowers again and will spread the word for all my friends to avoid them as well.
As for YODEL = USELESS

Overall Rating

I would recommend Arena Flowers, the rose were in first class condition and were well packaged, place a order you will not be disappointed.

Posted 15 Days ago

Overall Rating

Less than zero stars, sadly could not pick zero stars. Company is an absolute joke. They did not even bothered to contact me with apparent "address issue" (which there was none, and they admitted it on the phone). Blamed courier (obviously!), and after sending him an email only enquring about my order, said that they did everything they could. Never recieved status update callback, as they promised they will. They could not even tell me if those flowers will be delivered at all that day, as I could order them from somewhere else to make sure they will be delivered when they should be delivered! THANK YOU FOR RUINING MY VALENTINES! It's not like it's bread and butter of their business.. Oh, wait! It is!!!

PS. Staff on the phone was rude and absolutelty not helpful!

PSS. I'm withdrawing my order and I DEMAND MY MONEY BACK!

Word of advice, they should change name of the company to SHAMFLOWERS.

Regards
Piotr Tarasewicz

Posted 15 Days ago

Overall Rating

I have been using Arena Flowers for several years, after switching from a different and well known flower service. The quality of the flowers has always been excellent, I'm very pleased by the ethical standards of the company, and I've been very impressed by the customer service. I would have no hesitation to recommend Arena to others.

Posted 17 Days ago