Overall Rating

Always on time and up to quality as described.
Thank you.
Therese
From Paris France

Posted 2 Days ago

Overall Rating

Hi mrs Jheeta sowi to say but it's first n last time that I will send flower with you I'm really up set with Ur service delivery was done 6-15 not between 8-6 I will never use Ur service o recoment t any one I'm sowi to say this but Ur service was SHIT

Posted 5 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Once again, a stellar bunch of flowers delivered on time to my mother.

I have used Arena flowers over and over and would always recommend them.

Posted 6 Days ago

Overall Rating

I received a beautiful bouquet from arena flowers several years ago. I was so impressed that I will only use arena flowers myself now. I had some delivered to a friend only yesterday, who said they are the best flowers she's ever had.

Each time the flowers have been so fresh and of a very high standard. Online ordering is so easy and quick and order confirmed immediately. They deliver when they say and the flowers are boxed carefully. I would thoroughly recommend arena.

Posted 9 Days ago

Overall Rating

I have ordered before and been happy but this bouquet was extremely disappointing. The flowers were already well out, two of the three gerbera (?) were drooping badly and had to be discarded and the lilies were not at all shapely. The whole collection had a short shelf life and was not up to your usual standards. A great shame as a birthday gift. It has also been difficult to get the link to work to give this review.

Posted 10 Days ago

Overall Rating

Flowers delivered to the wrong address. When we eventually tracked them down they were limp and lifeless. Contacted Arena to get a re-delivery and they refused. They did nothing to help and could not have been less interested in replacing the expensive bouquet they had delivered wrongly. They offer a satisfaction guarantee but in practice they do not honour this. Shop elsewhere.

Posted 11 Days ago

Overall Rating

I ordered a funeral cross from the Bexhill shop the girls who answered the phone was very patient and helpful and when it arrived it was absolutely beautiful much better than the picture on line. I was very pleased that they had made such a lovely perfect tribute. Thank you . Eileen

Posted 15 Days ago

Overall Rating

Order arrived a day late- 50 hours in transit meant flowers very unimpressive when they were eventually delivered. Customer services didn't help and didn't deliver on what they said they would. Sorry but no way I will be using this company again

Posted 21 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Arena flowers are always delivered on time and in beautiful condition - I wouldn't order from anyone else.

Posted 22 Days ago

Overall Rating

i thank you so very much for delivering for France, the timing was perfect and it happened that i was on the phone with her when the flowers arrived which made me feel her joy first hand even thou i am far..... i did try other outfits but ProFlowersInternational stood out and i hope that you can help send gift for kids in Europe too..... much appreciated.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I ve been using the service and everytime it reached my family without delay....thank you arena flowers.......

Overall Rating

Delivery was good but flowers arrived wilted and in very bad condition many of the roses petals where dead and the other flowers buds had fallen off inside the box, very disappointing for Christmas, I ordered the delux and it wasn't very delux I wonder what the slandered size looks like. A real shame.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have had consistently great experiences with Arena Flowers. They give me an option to send flowers to family in the UK from overseas, and every time I get glowing feedback from them on what was delivered. Thank you!

Overall Rating

Flowers that wer orderd look totally different than the ones that were deliverd they look terrible! Absolute joke and poor service especially for the price that was paid

Overall Rating

Extremely impressed with your very efficient service.
My friend loved the basket of flowers too.
Many thanks
Maureen Richards

Overall Rating

Shit service, they cant handle their outsourced vendors who deliver cakes & flowers. They have spoiled the occasion for me. Please don't use them. Very poor and below

Great service!

Overall Rating

Where is my order ??? 8 Portland place Onder baharlioglu eh6 6 la phone number 0131 629 1680

Overall Rating

You have a different portal for international deliveries (say Philippines) but this not clear enough some in the last two years we have sent an order only to have it cancelled by you and given a link to reorder.
If the international link was offered at the start then issues errors might not arisehappen

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very fast and good delivery. Great prices and gifts

Arena Flowers is rated 4.4 based on 1012 reviews