Overall Rating

We are very impressed, The web site is great and easy to use. This is the second time of have used Arena for international delivery. (Canada to UK) Prompt delivery the next day and the feedback we received each time was that the quality of the flower display was excellent. Hugh & Trudy McIntyre - Maple Ridge BC Canada

Posted 1 Day ago

Overall Rating

Did not deliver on promised day. Over 20 minutes waiting for call to be answered. Promised delivery next day and refund on delivery charge. Still awaiting.........

Posted 1 Day ago

Overall Rating

Great online florist that I've used for the last five years or more. Website is v smooth, customer service is great if I have a problem. Have used these guys for every Mother's Day and Valentine's Day and had no issues. Recommended, unlike Interflora.

Overall Rating

My grandma loved the flowers and as a special treat I bought her some Prestat chocolates that didn't last long!

Overall Rating

Good quality, always delivered on time!

Overall Rating

I was very disappointed with the bouquet of peaches and cream I ordered for my daughters' birthday on 23rd July. They didn't arrive until 7.30pm and they were very tired and very droopy. They were nothing like the illustration on your web site. I tracked the order and they were on a van in Hull at 10.15am. I am very disappointed with the result considering the amount I paid for them

Posted 6 Days ago

Overall Rating

Not impressed with this company at all. Ordered bright & beautiful bunch to be sent to my girlfriend at work as a surprise. They didnt turn up until the next day, so not only was the surprise ruined but the flowers were far far from fresh. Will never use or recommend this company again.

Posted 7 Days ago

Overall Rating

What happened to my order?

50th Wedding anniversary and totally let down by by yourselves with lack of delivery of order.

Please refund all charges and do not offer your services again.

John Hypher
EX12 4BL
01297 552076

Posted 12 Days ago

Overall Rating

"Beautiful flowers" my mother was very happy which made my day.

Posted 15 Days ago

Overall Rating

Flowers were dropping and going brown in 2 days. They were just really poor quality flowers if I am totally honest. Will stick with the other well known flower company in the future, Shame really!

Posted 16 Days ago

Overall Rating

Flowers arrived in time and were beautiful. Good value for money. Will use Arena again.

Posted 19 Days ago

Overall Rating

Ordered on Friday morning for delivery on Saturday 08:00-18:00. Couried by Yodel (pick up 20:16 Friday) and they claim delivered on Saturday 18:00. My daughter went out at around 18:45 on Saturday and they were not there. When she arrived home (ca 21:00) they were on her doorstep, no water in the hand tie and the flowere were in poor condition and by today were wilting.

Here is the data from Yodel tracking.

Description Location Date Time
Parcel delivered, left safe Customer 5th Jul 2014 18:00
Parcel out for delivery Borehamwood van 5th Jul 2014 09:50
Parcel received at service centre Borehamwood service centre 5th Jul 2014 00:23
In transit to local service centre Hatfield 4th Jul 2014 20:16

Posted 24 Days ago

Overall Rating

Ordered flowers to be delivered to a business address for someone's last day at work. Delivery person said that there was no answer (everyone was in the office and i even gave them a contact phone number to call upon ordering), I also advised that if no-one answered to ring the buzzer for the other office in the building. Claimed they rang and none answered. Quite hard to believe that everyone in both offices did not hear the buzzer?

Flowers being delivered to a home address but surprise ruined.

Posted 26 Days ago

Overall Rating

Arena are an excellent company. They always deliver great quality flowers in contemporary arrangements. The website is clear and depicts their products accurately. Highly recommended online florist who I have used for years.

Posted 27 Days ago

Overall Rating

I have ordered many times from Arena over the last few years and the flowers are of a consistent high quality.

Overall Rating

Beautiful funeral flowers easily organised, delivered on time and were much admired. I appreciated the sympathetic courtesy of the customer service person to whom I spoke and who helped me to set up the order. I really couldn't have asked for more and hope I can use the company again on a happier occasion.

Overall Rating

just quick, really good and fast service. delivery in time, great flowers, all on ++++

Overall Rating

Excellent service with excellent communications. Sorted me out with exactly what I wanted. Will definitely use again. 5 stars all round.

Overall Rating

Arena flowers not only provide a wide variety of beautiful flowers for every occasion but also an incredibly helpful and efficient service every time. The price is amazing for the quality of the flowers and delivery too! I have been so impressed with everything each time I have used them that Arena Flowers is now the only place I go for flowers and is used by a number of my friends as well. I can't recommend the company highly enough!

Overall Rating

Absolutely wonderful quality and flowers arrangement. The flowers look fresh even after seven days. Thanks you Arena for bringing smile on my face.
Anil