Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Thank you Arena flowers, I received an email from my sister re the flowers I sent. These are her words, :

Thank you so much for the most beautiful flowers you sent. I have had a lot but yours is the best arrangement, absolutely beautiful, full of color.

Thank you again for your service and great product. It is hard being so far away from my family at these sad times, you help to ease that by giving me such good service. I have recommended you to many family and friends and will continue to do so.

A very satisfied customer Sandra (Australia).

Posted 2 Days ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Flowers arrived promptly & left in the shed as the recipient was out. I received an email notifying me of delivery together with voucher for discount off next order. Flowers were beautifully arranged & lasted all week in hot weather. Very likely to use arena flowers again. Thank you

Posted 7 Days ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Fast, well priced and the flowers were great. I don't usually write reviews but these guys are worth a mention.
Alex Scott (I dont work for the co or have any kind of relations with them).

Posted 7 Days ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

My Mum had flowers delivered by Arena , from us in Australia through the online page , they were the best flowers y Mom has ever had from us , an l send my Mom flowers on a regular basis , so l know they must have been good , an the delivery was the first up on the morning they were due to be delivered , she , an I , were very happy , she sent me a photo on Facebook and they looked stunning , so thank you very much for allowing me to touch my Mom's heart from the other side of the planet oxoxox

Posted 10 Days ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Sent flowers to my Mum. Arrived the next day! Plus they weren't even fresh. They started drooping the day after they were delivered. Totally unimpressed.

Posted 10 Days ago

Dear Louise,

Thank you for your feedback. We are truly sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the service you have received. Would you mind emailing us at customer@arenaflowers.com so we can have proper look into what has happened and investigate this further with our external courier service and quality control team. Currently we are unable to locate your order with the little details we can see here.

Arena flowers has a customer support team and we are always happy to help and assist with any queries and mishaps that may occur. Please be assured that this is not the standard we try to achieve here at Arena Flowers.

Again we sincerely do apologise for the inconvenience and disappointment this may have caused.

Posted 6 Days ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Great lovely flowers, and their prices are very reasonable. They do special offers and you may also find discount codes online which are always a bonus. I really love their displays and quality of flowers

HOWEVER their delivery company (Yodel) is so terrible that it may not be worth placing an order. Flowers that were meant to be received between 8am to 6pm arrived just before 7.30pm, and there was no communication at all for the whole day. Do a search for Yodel reviews and you will see many have had similar if not worse experiences. Arena flowers you'd do really well to switch companies

Posted 13 Days ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Dead flowers?! These were dead right off the bat. Check all the other one star reviews on here. Makes you wonder if the positive ones are made up. I emailed the founder of this company, Will Wynne, via LinkedIn. He ignored every one of my emails, so he clearly doesn't care about his customers and isn't prepared to make amends when things go so wring. What a shambles of a company!

Posted 20 Days ago

Hi Leigh,

I'm Will Wynne and you're right, I am the founder of the company. I have not however received any messages from you on Linkedin. If you would like to email me, please feel free to do so on willwynne (at) arenaflowers.com and I look forward to resolving your issue. Thanks.

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

placed an order requiring a quick delivery .A lovely arrangement was delivered within 4 hours by an extremely pleasant man .Good all round quality of service and product with one very happy and impressed young lady.And me out of trouble Graham Robinson

Posted 24 Days ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Wanted special flowers for a niece in Canada - I'm in UK. Asked if the flowers could have added "bling", "sparkle" or "glitz" because she is into all of that. The flowers were brilliant with silk, glittery roses added to the arrangement. Thank you Arena flowers!

Posted 27 Days ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

I was abroad when I ordered the flowers, so was a bit on edge that they would be delivered safely, and of course, what they would look like. The recipient says they are beautiful. They arrived on the day requested in a huge box for protection. She has taken a photo of them, so when I catch up with her, I can see what they looked like. Thank you for your service.

Posted 27 Days ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

I had to send flowers to Wales and it was a difficult choice for me as I live in Australia. I choose Arena flowers based on their website and picture of flowers. My friends were
delighted at the arrangement of flowers they received. The flowers were exactly how they were shown in the picture. Beautiful ! The flowers were delivered promptly the following morning. Once again I would like to say thank you and a pleasure
to do business with you.

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Dreadful. Son had sent as my birthday present. Dead roses lost petals mould inside the bouquet box left outside. Would never use Arenaflowers. Can send a photo.

Dear Mrs De Angelo,

Arena flowers has a customer support team and we are always here and happy to help and assist with any queries and mishaps that may occur. Please be assured that this is not the standard of flowers we aim to send out for our customers, as you may have seen with the previous orders we have sent out to you from your son.

Again, we sincerely do apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

A sad and sorry bunch; half dead on delivery.

Dear Tim,

Thank you for your feedback. We are truly sorry to hear that your flowers arrived in such poor quality. Would you mind emailing us at customer@araflowers.com so we can have look into what has happened and investigate this further with our florists and quality control team. Currently cannot locate your order with the little detail I can see here.

Arena flowers has a customer support team and we are always here and happy to help and assist with any queries and mishaps that may occur. Please be assured that this is not the standard of flowers we aim to send out for our customers.

Again, we sincerely do apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Stunning ,beautiful fresh flowers. Thank you. Will be back
Jane

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

I used this company's same-day service to send anniversary flowers to my son and daughter-in-law. The flowers were delivered on time and they were absolutely beautiful, and excellent value for money. I will use them again.

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

In recent months I've sent a lot of flowers! I've been delighted with Arena Flowers and shall continue to use them as my No. 1 preferred online florist. Every one of my orders has been perfectly executed. All reports back to me have been highly complimentary. Descriptions of the flowers include "stunning", "beautiful" and "perfect". The website is easy to use & customer service is excellent. Im a very happy customer!

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Very poor customer service. Late delivery and an apology is not good enough when an anniversary has been missed.

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

I've used Arena Flowers many times now and always go back if I want a stunning bunch of flowers (as well as lots of other gift options) delivered on time at a good price and, best of all, with exceptional customer service.

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Just wanted to say thank you for the beautiful flowers you delivered to my mum today for her birthday. They were delivered on the right day and mum said they were beautifully packaged and wrapped and looked incredibly fresh. The bouquet looks beautiful (something I've seen for myself via the wonders of FaceTime!), and she says they also smell beautiful (sadly I can't verify that by the same means!)

Thanks again.

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

I used Arena flowers to send flowers from abroad. I. was told that they were magnificent. I was sent a photo and they were the same as the photo on the web site. My order was delivered on the day stated. Swill use this company again. Good value too compared to others that I have used in the past.

Arena Flowers is rated 4.3 based on 1104 reviews