Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

A sad and sorry bunch; half dead on delivery.

Posted 4 Days ago

Stunning ,beautiful fresh flowers. Thank you. Will be back
Jane

Posted 5 Days ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

I used this company's same-day service to send anniversary flowers to my son and daughter-in-law. The flowers were delivered on time and they were absolutely beautiful, and excellent value for money. I will use them again.

Posted 6 Days ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

In recent months I've sent a lot of flowers! I've been delighted with Arena Flowers and shall continue to use them as my No. 1 preferred online florist. Every one of my orders has been perfectly executed. All reports back to me have been highly complimentary. Descriptions of the flowers include "stunning", "beautiful" and "perfect". The website is easy to use & customer service is excellent. Im a very happy customer!

Posted 6 Days ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Very poor customer service. Late delivery and an apology is not good enough when an anniversary has been missed.

Posted 8 Days ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

I've used Arena Flowers many times now and always go back if I want a stunning bunch of flowers (as well as lots of other gift options) delivered on time at a good price and, best of all, with exceptional customer service.

Posted 11 Days ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Just wanted to say thank you for the beautiful flowers you delivered to my mum today for her birthday. They were delivered on the right day and mum said they were beautifully packaged and wrapped and looked incredibly fresh. The bouquet looks beautiful (something I've seen for myself via the wonders of FaceTime!), and she says they also smell beautiful (sadly I can't verify that by the same means!)

Thanks again.

Posted 12 Days ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

I used Arena flowers to send flowers from abroad. I. was told that they were magnificent. I was sent a photo and they were the same as the photo on the web site. My order was delivered on the day stated. Swill use this company again. Good value too compared to others that I have used in the past.

Posted 13 Days ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

The initial phone call was lovely, empathetic and caring. I am hoping that someone will check the layout and grammar on the message.
Dearesr John,
There was never a more gentle and loving man who cared for us all so well.
Rest in peace darling.
All our love,
Anita, Dave and Family.
xx

Posted 16 Days ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Despite phoning them to confirm delivery. They failed to deliver my mothers birthday flowers!

Posted 17 Days ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent customer service, after an initial quality issue, Arena replaced a gift bouquet without question . Beautiful hand tied flowers , lovely combination of red flowers and greenery. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and response.
From A happy 50 year old Mum.

Posted 21 Days ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

We live in Ireland needed flowers delivered to a London address. We selected Arena Flowers from its website and are glad we did so. The service was excellent and we were kept informed of progress throughout the process. It was all very straightforward.

Posted 22 Days ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

The flowers were not delivered to the address but somewhere near by and nothing was told to the person who was suppose to recieve the flowers, As such the flowers were left outside in the street all night. Was only that a friend noticed they were addressed to the person that she got them. Very very dissapointed to say the least as they were not cheap to send.

Posted 27 Days ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

This is the second time I have ordered flowers from this marvellous company. I placed my order by phone and, as before, found them extremely helpful and kind. My cousin was absolutely delighted with the beautiful bouquet and the way they were presented. A superb service in every way.......I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you, Arena Flowers.

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

A very good web site with plenty of information on the items which is most helpful.
The check-out is great and very easy to follow and you immediately get the confirmation that your order has gone through the system.
I am sure my friend will be delighted with her gift - no worries on that score.

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Living in Spain, I find it difficult to make sure that birthday wishes for family and friends in the UK arrive on the correct day. I have used this website many times for sending flowers to Scotland and have never been disappointed. It is extremely easy to place an order and pay by credit/debit card. I have tried other sites but keep coming back to this one as it is by far the best.

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

My first flower order with this company.
Quick excellent service pleasant telephone manner and confirmation within 5 mins.
customer services quick and efficient well done

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

good choice, priced well and great service

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

I have sent bouquets twice now from NZ to the UK. The service was great - flowers were delivered as requested and I appreciated the tracking message provided letting me know the timing.
I love to be able to see pics on the web page of how the bouquets will look, and brilliant that delivery is free of charge!

Thanks.
Sandra

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

another great delivery from arena made the birthday girl feel very special, loving that the site now works on my mobile now.

thanks again.