Overall Rating

Screwed up my final order for failure to deliver on a Saturday which I paid for. Gave a lame excuse that the delivery van broke down. I mean, how big is my bouquet of flowers can't they send it by alternatives?? And there is only 1 van from the delivery company?? Never offer any good sincere compensation. The worst service I ever gotten. Will never ever buy again. Not recommended to buy from them.

Posted 11 Hours ago

Overall Rating

My wife never seen the flowers (aniversary gift) !!!! Need my money back !!!!!!

Posted 9 Days ago

Overall Rating

First time use. Efficient and helpful . will probably use again.

Posted 11 Days ago

Overall Rating

My friend was delighted with her flowers and vase. they arrived on time and lasted well.

Posted 19 Days ago

Overall Rating

Flowers not delivered on the day {Friday} even though they sent an email saying they had. Rang next morning at 09.00 and told they would find out what had happened and would ring back. I rang again at 14.00 to be told they were still trying to find out what had happened and promised to ring back. Guess what, they didn't, and there free phone number became unavailable after 18.00 on a Saturday. Total waste of money and time AVOID

Posted 23 Days ago

Overall Rating

5 flowers in the boquet were damaged with their heads in the bottom of the box. I rang up to complain and was advised to send photos in by e-mail which I did (all 5 of them). The attitude on the phone was not helpful and the e-mail would not go to the address given. I would never use you again and certainly would not recommend to anyone. A disapointing surprise for my wife as this was a thankyou for looking after me during my cancer treatment.

Posted 30 Days ago

Overall Rating

Best way to make a surprise, even from 4,000 km away!

Overall Rating

this is the third time I have used Arena flowers.Have found them to give excellent service.
Recipient delighted with quality and variety on offer, Always delivered on time. Well done

Overall Rating

There was a misunderstanding, initially, as I wanted (not merely needed) a suitable floral tribute for a funeral ceremony in Austria. When I tried to order such the website reverted to the UK domestic list with no warning, so I "ordered" an arrangement that is not available. The Austrian offerings are not the best for funerals and although you will know the various demands of your business better than I do, I would have thought that this is a gap that should not be there, after all for happy occasions there will usually be a chance to make amends, try again later, etc., but not in the case of a funeral.
In the event I chose the best compromise; but we know that compromise is always wrong.
No Saturday morning delivery was also disappointing, as you must know that Saturday is the day most likely for people to be at home.
Cost was not a factor at all in this case.
I would have given a "normal" rating but your staff tried to be genuinely helpful within the limits of their authority.

Overall Rating

so called next dat delivery 3 days later still no flowers if i knew they used yodel as carriers i would never have ordered missed 30th anniversary by 3 days wonderful service 2 emails and still no response phone line always busy too never again arena never jim wright

Overall Rating

We are very impressed, The web site is great and easy to use. This is the second time of have used Arena for international delivery. (Canada to UK) Prompt delivery the next day and the feedback we received each time was that the quality of the flower display was excellent. Hugh & Trudy McIntyre - Maple Ridge BC Canada

Overall Rating

Did not deliver on promised day. Over 20 minutes waiting for call to be answered. Promised delivery next day and refund on delivery charge. Still awaiting.........

Overall Rating

Great online florist that I've used for the last five years or more. Website is v smooth, customer service is great if I have a problem. Have used these guys for every Mother's Day and Valentine's Day and had no issues. Recommended, unlike Interflora.

Overall Rating

My grandma loved the flowers and as a special treat I bought her some Prestat chocolates that didn't last long!

Overall Rating

Good quality, always delivered on time!

Overall Rating

I was very disappointed with the bouquet of peaches and cream I ordered for my daughters' birthday on 23rd July. They didn't arrive until 7.30pm and they were very tired and very droopy. They were nothing like the illustration on your web site. I tracked the order and they were on a van in Hull at 10.15am. I am very disappointed with the result considering the amount I paid for them

Overall Rating

Not impressed with this company at all. Ordered bright & beautiful bunch to be sent to my girlfriend at work as a surprise. They didnt turn up until the next day, so not only was the surprise ruined but the flowers were far far from fresh. Will never use or recommend this company again.

Overall Rating

What happened to my order?

50th Wedding anniversary and totally let down by by yourselves with lack of delivery of order.

Please refund all charges and do not offer your services again.

John Hypher
The Granary
Axmouth
Seaton
Devon
EX12 4BL
01297 552076

Overall Rating

"Beautiful flowers" my mother was very happy which made my day.

Posted 2 Months ago

Overall Rating

Flowers were dropping and going brown in 2 days. They were just really poor quality flowers if I am totally honest. Will stick with the other well known flower company in the future, Shame really!

Posted 2 Months ago