Overall Rating

Flowers lasted well and recipient was very pleased with quality

Posted 22 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Thank you so much for the timely delivery of the ordered placed. I remember it was 7th beautiful monday morning when my fiance in UK received this wonder bouquet of flowers & she was the most surprised & happiest person.
Thank you Arena Flowers for making our day special.

Posted 2 Days ago

Overall Rating

Ordered my mum the Rainbow bouquet from the Spring collection for Mother's Day. Had high hopes after reading all the positive reviews and the stunning picture that these would be amazing and perfect for my mum, who loves Spring flowers and had recently lost a sister who also adored this season's blooms. Frustrated with myself for not taking a picture. The bouquet was tiny, looked more like a posy, all flowers were tightly closed and never really opened. Where were all the vibrant colours? and they all withered and died in a matter of days. My brother purchased mum a bouquet from the premium range from the supermarket, which were considerably better and most blooms were still looking fresh nearly 2 weeks later.

Posted 4 Days ago

Overall Rating

Flowers delivered on time exactly as described.

Overall Rating

Flowers were as per the picture, fresh and good delivery

Overall Rating

Delivered on time, beautiful flowers, will be ordering again

Overall Rating

The flowers arrived promptly, as promised, but they were of uninspiring quality, and did not last as long as supermarket equivalents.

Overall Rating

I am a regular customer with Arena Flowers. Every time the service has been first class. Easy to use Internet site, flowers always delivered on time. Flowers always well packaged. Flowers always gorgeous. I discovered Arena through nhs discounts, and always get a discount. I would highly recommend this company. The communication is brilliant. I always get an email to let me know when the order has been delivered. I also really like the variety of flowers. Thank you. Mrs Very Happy Customer!

Overall Rating

My Godmother was delighted to receive a large bunch of British daffodils before the Easter weekend. They really brightened the house up and lifted her spirits.

Overall Rating

you get sent a dicount code that the website refused to aknowledge

Overall Rating

Comprehensive choice. Knowledgeable and helpful staff. Delivered on time. Many of the selection were in bud, so they lasted a long time. Very pleased with the whole service.

Posted 9 Days ago

Overall Rating

Have ordered flowers on numerous occasions from Arena.
Service and quality has always been of a very high standard.
Unfortunately, the last two occasions, the latest being for our Anniversary on 31 March have been dissappointing!
Beautiful flowers and delivered as requested.
The problem has been that the flowers have not lasted longer than 5-7 days.
Usually would expect 10-14 days before they would be put in the re-cycle bin!

Posted 10 Days ago

Overall Rating

Ordered flowers for Mother's Day which arrived with he foliage already turning brown, flowers also starting to wilt. Only lasted 4-5 days max.
On contacting Arena regarding this very poor customer service experienced.

Posted 10 Days ago

Overall Rating

Ordered flowers for mothers day and paid a good amount of money for it. Flowers arrived on time and as requested So was quite happy with that. The only problem was that the flowers lasted 3~4 days before wilting and dying. My brother had also bought a huge bouquet of flowers from morrissons supermarket and paid half the price I did and they are still nice and healthy at the moment.v so you can hazard a guess as to who the favourite son is in the household at the moment! Disappointed that having spent so much money on the flowers, my mother want able to enjoy the flowers she should have done.

Posted 11 Days ago

Overall Rating

Ordered 3 weeks before delivery as I was going to be away and unable to access the emails. Arrived on the correct date and time. Fantastic service.

Posted 12 Days ago

Overall Rating

Flowers ordered were lovely, arrived on time and beautifully presented.

Overall Rating

Their delivery service seems to be very reliable. I'd like it if they offered more sustainable options, such as locally-grown and organic flowers.

Overall Rating

excellent, easy to order and beautifulflowers arrived as expected

Overall Rating

Hi! i have ordered roses from youer company and those last more than 3 weeks- so fully satisfied with that! thank you!

Overall Rating

I have used Arena flowers for the past few years, they have always delivered on time with beautiful flowers of very good quality. Thank you Arena flowers great job!

Arena Flowers is rated 4.5 based on 979 reviews