Overall Rating

I have had consistently great experiences with Arena Flowers. They give me an option to send flowers to family in the UK from overseas, and every time I get glowing feedback from them on what was delivered. Thank you!

Posted 4 Days ago

Overall Rating

Flowers that wer orderd look totally different than the ones that were deliverd they look terrible! Absolute joke and poor service especially for the price that was paid

Posted 5 Days ago

Overall Rating

Extremely impressed with your very efficient service.
My friend loved the basket of flowers too.
Many thanks
Maureen Richards

Posted 10 Days ago

Overall Rating

Shit service, they cant handle their outsourced vendors who deliver cakes & flowers. They have spoiled the occasion for me. Please don't use them. Very poor and below

Posted 12 Days ago

Great service!

Overall Rating

Where is my order ??? 8 Portland place Onder baharlioglu eh6 6 la phone number 0131 629 1680

Overall Rating

You have a different portal for international deliveries (say Philippines) but this not clear enough some in the last two years we have sent an order only to have it cancelled by you and given a link to reorder.
If the international link was offered at the start then issues errors might not arisehappen

Overall Rating

Very fast and good delivery. Great prices and gifts

Posted 14 Days ago

Overall Rating

The website was very easy to navigate through, I received a quick email right after I placed my order and hopefully they will get delivered promptly and in great shape

Tina

Posted 14 Days ago

Overall Rating

Never a problem with Arena, always been lovely flowers and will always be a customer!

Posted 20 Days ago

Overall Rating

I have been using arena flowers for over 4 years. Every delivery is consistently beautiful. The flowers always exceed my expectations and the friends that receive my gift are always delighted.

Posted 29 Days ago

Overall Rating

Very poor service and terrible quality. Never use this place ever again. The flowers came over a week late

Overall Rating

Once again I was delighted with Arena. They checked that the flowers I wanted were available. And the flowers were delivered as arranged much to the delight of my four year old granddaughter Isabel. Excellent customer service. Again. Thank you Arena Flowers.

Overall Rating

Hi everyone, please do not make the mistake of ordering anything from this website as I did for my husband's birthday yesterday. I spent 60 pounds on a fruit basket, flowers, cake and a balloon and bamboo plant.
They actually sent him rotting fruits of which I have the photos and a cake on which the entire cream was off! It ruined my husband's birthday entirely and when I called them up, they would not talk to me and asked me to send them an email.I shall keep you posted on the outcome of all this, lets see if they give me a refund or not, but please be careful and stay away from this website. They are fraudsters!

Overall Rating

excellent and reliable service why use any other,
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH ARENA FLORISTS I WILL CONTINUE TO USE YOUR SERVICES.

Overall Rating

arena flowers are the only florists i have and will ever use
there reliability is excellent and flowers first class
thank you for your excellent service.

Overall Rating

One again our friends in England were delighted with the beautiful flowers which were delivered this morning to them as we had arranged. The service from Arena Flowers has always been first class as have the flowers we have ordered on many occasions. This is something we appreciate greatly since living in Canada - it's a wonderful way to bless our friends so far away.
RLH.

Overall Rating

I have used them a several times for different occasions and have been very pleased with their service and quality.

Overall Rating

Lovely order of flowers thanks

Posted 2 Months ago

Overall Rating

My sister in the UK was delighted with the floral basket you delivered to her. I expected to be notified on the day of delivery that the delivery was made. I will certainly use your company again. Sincerely, Shirley Joyner.

Posted 2 Months ago