Leigh Turner

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Have used arena twice now - once for a sympathy bouquet to Germany and once for a birthday in the UK. Both lots were described as beautiful and the recipient was pleased. Just about to order for Valentines day and hope they are just as nice :)

Posted 9 Hours ago

Diane copson

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Ordered same day delivery flowers. Arrived promptly. Flowers where beautiful and fresh. Also ordered champagne which was not available same day and had to change the day and delivery address. Nothing was too much trouble and they kept me informed all the way. Champagne arrived at the new delivery address on the day promised. Would definitely us Arena Flowers again. Professional in every way. Thank you.

Posted 8 Days ago

Doina Serban

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Wonderful surprise for my daugter's birthday! The flowers were fresh and lovely, and the gift set added some extra joy :) All was delivered in time and in very good conditions, I'll defintely be back for another occasion.

Posted 18 Days ago

Michele' Montante

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have ordered twice in the past 2 months on line. Everything went very well. I am from the states sending flowers to Holland. I have seen pictures of my orders - beautiful.

Posted 20 Days ago

Christina maley

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very pleased with service arch time I make an order

Posted 20 Days ago

DAVID SNOWDON

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

1st time i have used Arena flowers and i have to say i was very disappointed with both the quantity and quality of flowers supplied plus i did not appreciate having to make up container they were supposed to be supplied in .
Thank goodness i ordered the larger bouquet as i would have been extremely embarrassed in giving standard size bouquet
The flowers were not fresh on arrival and majority did not last 4 days without wilting , although i followed all instructions provided - even Tesco offer 7 days guarantee of freshness
Overall not a good experience of using Arena Flowers to help celebrate a special occasion

Posted 21 Days ago

Joan Edmondson

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Have used arena flowers quite a few times and wouldnt use anybody else always had good feed back of friends ive sent them to saying how beautiful they are and delivered on time would highly recommend arena flowers

H. Reeve

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have sent flowers via Arena several times over the year and all the recipients have been delighted. The flowers are good quality and remain looking fresh for some time.

S. Noble

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

My sister in law loved the way how the flowers and chocolates were presented.
Her whole family were amazed.
I'm was very pleased.
Thanks very much.

Lynda Bulmer

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The flowers were beautiful . Mother in law was so pleased ,and still going strong . Will use you again , very pleased Lynda Bulmer Cyprus

Clive Nealon

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

A great selection to choose from with a wide range of prices and the delivery has always been reliably on time. I have no reason to go elsewhere fro flower delivery.

Vivien Forrest

Dear Arena Flowers
I have used your site many time to send flower to the UK and the results have been amazing, friend & family are delighted, its nice to have a place that we know each and every bouquet delivered are excellent quality.
Kind Regards
Vivien Melbourne Australia

Jan

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

great flowers and great customer service.

Amanda Chissell

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Arena Flowers has given many years of excellent service. They have always offered a quality, reliable and consistently high service, which is invaluable to me as an ex pat.

Lisa Arena

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

As usual, your flowers were beautiful, delivered on time and easy to order at a very competitive price. I've been using Arena Flowers for years and never had a bad experience. On the rare occassion (twice) I've had a query, your customer service has always gone the extra mile to help. Thank you

Alan Impey

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Have used Arena Flowers now dozens of times and have always been highly satisfied with their service/products. This satisfaction was highlighted even more by Arenas unsolicited upgrading of my orders on the occasions that I placed multiple orders.

Pat Newcombe-Welch

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Hello - I don't have the order specifics, but I regularly send flowers to Doris Welch in England and to Fiona Roegner and Ingrid Roegner in Germany. This past Chrsitmas season I sent flowers to all three, and as far as I knew the flowers were delivered and were fine. I was very disappointed to receive a thank you note from Doris in which she told me that the flowers were in poor condition when she received them. She contacted Arena flowers, with a photo of the poor condition flowers, and was sent a bouquet of tulips as a replacement. I would have expected Arena flowers to contact me directly to let me know about this situation and the replacement which was offered. I am very disappointed and I feel that you owe me an explanation, and apology and a refund.
Sincerely, Pat Newcombe-Welch

Philip Clark

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Always get prompt service and the flowers are of great quality and have a good length of life.

anna hall

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very dissatisfied and angry!

I ordered flowers for a very special occasion, to be delivered on Saturday. They were delivered on Sunday, having left the florist on Friday (according to courier records). They were "pretty much dead" according to the recipient and did not revive when put in water.

Arena flowers refused to deliver fresh flowers without a photograph of the old ones (which were thrown away). Arena flowers questioned my complaint, even though I did not ask for a refund, merely that flowers be delivered as ordered.

Arena flowers "satisfaction guarantee" is an empty statement. They don't seem to understand that ordering flowers is about making the recipient feel special.

When I said I will complain they never wrote back.

Posted 30 Days ago

Betty and Glenda

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Beautiful flowers. We ordered them for my aunties 97th birthday, she was over the moon with them. Will definately order again. Also thankyou for keeping in touch telling us that the order had been delivered etc. Excellent flowers brilliant communication. Thankyou happy new year to all at Arena Flowers.

Posted 1 Month ago