Sandra Price

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have used the Arena website several times to send flowers from New Zealand to family in the UK. The service is just fantastic: (a) good communication with emails telling you when the order is delivered, (b) easy to use website for placing your order, (c) brilliant pictures of bouquets so you can make a good choice of what to send, (d) good value free delivery options.
Can't fault them and will definitely be using Arena in the future as well as recommending to friends :o)
Sandra

Posted 13 Days ago

suzan stehlik

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Ordered flowers with Arena for the first time- it really felt like a good, personal shopping experience. I'd got a bit confused online and that was sorted out quickly. I had an email to say when the flowers were being delivered and there was a helpful option to leave with neighbours. My daughter-in-law was delighted with her birthday flowers and sent me a pic of them, the most gorgeous roses she had ever seen. Arena has also sent me a discount for next time!

Posted 14 Days ago

Carolyn Dunnigan

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Ordering from the US to the UK was a first for me. I found Arena on the Internet. What a bonus! Then I was fortunate enough to have Rachel take my order - another bonus. Great experience. I have already mentioned Arena to friends as a great resource. Their customer service is superb. Their rating should include "excellent". Thank you Arena!
Carolyn - Palm City, Florida

Posted 16 Days ago

DENNIS GIBBS

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

This was my first time using Arena Flowers and I am so pleased with the flowers, presentation, and delivery. Having a timed delivery is great. My Aunt was so enthusiastic about the flowers it was lovely to hear. Many thanks Arena.

Posted 19 Days ago

Jacquie

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have used Arena Flowers several times and I cannot fault the service, the delivery and of course the flowers, my mother is delighted every time. Well Done Arena Flowers.

Posted 27 Days ago

Angela Booth

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Used Arena Flowers for the first time last week and very impressed. The recipient was delighted and tells me they are exceptional and the best she has ever received. I received an email to tell me the time they were delivered which was helpful as I was worried the person may have been out. All in all very impressed and will definitely use them again.

Posted 30 Days ago

Mrs Kenny

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Arena's website was easy to use and the information required for a delivery to Udaipur, India was not complex. It was a quick and easy transaction and I was well informed about the tracking of the order to delivery. A good experience and I understand the recipient was extremely pleased with the bouquet of flowers.
Lesley K, in UK

Marian

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I cannot speak highly enough of Rachel in customer support who went out of her way to assist me in a difficult situation. The lovely flowers made the day of a lady who is very ill. I have used this company several times to send flowers to my relatives in England and I would have no hesitation in recommending Arena Flowers.

Mr AJG

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

My experience was very much a delightful one. This is the first time I have used Arena flowers and everything was perfect from the great customer service team to the beauty of the flowers. Very happy customer! A*

Hariette

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I ordered a lovely bouquet for my aunt who was going into a nursing home. Unfortunately, she had to go to hospital instead and meantime my flowers were on their way. The florist took them back after they were told the situation. I contacted Arena who were more than helpful, finding out if the hospital accepted flowers and letting me know. They gave me a refund and I promised to use them in the future. Excellent service, helpful and thoughtful. Above and beyond!

Helen Marais

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The best service from any international florist I have ever used (live in South Africa and often send flowers to relatives in the UK). From order to delivery, less than 24 hours, plus delivery was on a Sunday around 9am! User friendly website, payment and confirmations. Well done! Such a pleasure, will definitely use Arena again.

L Paul

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

This is the second time that I have used Arena Flowers - the flowers were beautiful and excellent quality.
They were efficient and delivered the flowers at 9am on a Sunday morning !
I shall definitely use them again and would recommend them to others

Helen Crombie

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great service - super easy to select and purchase, prompt delivery and excellent product. My mum is delighted with her beautiful bouquet and tells me that the flowers are as fresh as they were when they arrived three days ago, with buds still opening. I look forward to buying from Arena Flowers again.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I am writing to add to my review. I discovered that the error in the address was not discovered until after the flowers had been left on the stoop by the courier. I am now perfectly happy to give Arena their 5th star.

Margaret

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I made a mistake on an address. Arena co tacked me first unsuccessfully by phone and secondly by email (an 8 hour time difference between me in oregon USA and anyone in the UK always makes contact a adventure). My mistake was rectified and flowers passed from the wrong address to the correct one. The loss of the fifth star is because I don't understand why the delivery person left the flowers at the wrong address once the error was discovered. They should really have been returned to the store/warehouse.

Terry Parker

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I ordered flowers for my mum the day before Mothers Day, they were delivered just before midday on Mothers day and my mum was over the moon! She was very impressed with the box presentation and how they were displayed as well as loving the flowers.
Thanks to you ArenaFlowers I earned lots of brownie points yesterday and will certainly use you again in the future
Many thanks
Terry

Sarah Tipton

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The flowers I ordered were truly beautiful and my mom was so happy with them as her mothers day present. I first thought they were a little pricey but I've come to realise that flowers generally are and I actually got a very good deal! I was allowed to decide a delivery date for myself and they came just as promised. My only problem was that we didn't have a vase big enough to fit them in because there were so many! Overall, very pleased.

wendy

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very pretty flowers, worth the money.

Zee

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

5 years ago I searched for a florist who I could depend on to deliver beautiful bouquets to those dear to me.
Once we'd seen the quality and presentation of the first order, we were so pleased that I continued trusting Arena Flowers to deliver.

Thank you once again for the beautiful Mother's Day bouquet.

Best wishes,
Zee

Donna

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I should have known something was going to go wrong with this order.

Firstly I ordered for the 5th March (same day) to ensure my Mum had her flowers for Mother's Day.

Not only did the confirmation email end up in my spam folder ... Should have twigged ....

Flowers have not arrived and when I call , the call doesn't even connect to a ringing line just static then I get cut off.

Don't even bother with these people

Arena Flowers is rated 4.35 based on 1254 reviews