Overall Rating

Once again I was delighted with Arena. They checked that the flowers I wanted were available. And the flowers were delivered as arranged much to the delight of my four year old granddaughter Isabel. Excellent customer service. Again. Thank you Arena Flowers.

Posted 1 Day ago

Overall Rating

Hi everyone, please do not make the mistake of ordering anything from this website as I did for my husband's birthday yesterday. I spent 60 pounds on a fruit basket, flowers, cake and a balloon and bamboo plant.
They actually sent him rotting fruits of which I have the photos and a cake on which the entire cream was off! It ruined my husband's birthday entirely and when I called them up, they would not talk to me and asked me to send them an email.I shall keep you posted on the outcome of all this, lets see if they give me a refund or not, but please be careful and stay away from this website. They are fraudsters!

Posted 3 Days ago

Overall Rating

excellent and reliable service why use any other,
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH ARENA FLORISTS I WILL CONTINUE TO USE YOUR SERVICES.

Posted 6 Days ago

Overall Rating

arena flowers are the only florists i have and will ever use
there reliability is excellent and flowers first class
thank you for your excellent service.

Posted 6 Days ago

Overall Rating

One again our friends in England were delighted with the beautiful flowers which were delivered this morning to them as we had arranged. The service from Arena Flowers has always been first class as have the flowers we have ordered on many occasions. This is something we appreciate greatly since living in Canada - it's a wonderful way to bless our friends so far away.
RLH.

Posted 7 Days ago

Overall Rating

I have used them a several times for different occasions and have been very pleased with their service and quality.

Posted 9 Days ago

Overall Rating

Lovely order of flowers thanks

Posted 11 Days ago

Overall Rating

My sister in the UK was delighted with the floral basket you delivered to her. I expected to be notified on the day of delivery that the delivery was made. I will certainly use your company again. Sincerely, Shirley Joyner.

Posted 15 Days ago

Overall Rating

Fantastic Service. Staff are very helpful. Despite me being in Spain, setting up the order was easy thanks to your staff with regular emails. Thank you!!

Posted 16 Days ago

Very Good Service. Quality and Delivery .Exactly as Advertised
Will definetly use again !

Posted 17 Days ago

Overall Rating

Great service! Quick delivery and no hassle ordering :)

Posted 22 Days ago

Lovely flowers

Posted 25 Days ago

Overall Rating

Wouldn't recommend using their services.
- Ordered early delivery to make a surprise in the morning. They failed to deliver it on time. - Since we were away when they delivered it (late evening) the courier just left the flowers outside the building entrance. They call it 'secret place'. Obviously anyone could just take them, we were lucky because our neighbor took them inside.
- I've ordered Red Roses and White Phlox bouquet. Roses weren't fresh and by the time phlox bloomed we had to throw them away. Quite disappointing considering I've paid extra for "deluxe" bouquet.

Posted 28 Days ago

Overall Rating

I made an order for a basket of flowers for an occasion for my daughter in law, I received an E MAIL confirming my delivery for 1st/10/14, I was mortified when I was told after checking with my daughter in law all day that the order was not delivered, on phoning the company , today 2nd/10/14 I was met with a couldn't, care less attitude from 2 separate customer support workers, one of which told me she was the manager when I requested to speak to a manager, I was told I had missed a dead line when I placed the order and that therefore they would be delivered a day late, I have an E MAIL STATING my delivery date would be the 1st oct 14, so I had no suggestion that that would be the case when I ordered, this is not the 1st time this has happened with ARENA FLOWERS and I stopped using them for a long time, then I decided to give them another chance, and low and behold here we are AGAIN!! I am NEVER EVER going to use this on line company again , once is acceptable but TWICE! no, and not a hint of an apology in sight, I am disgusted at how they treat their customers and on telling them that I was going to contact the CEO of the company by E MAIL I was told well that's up to you, what a terrible way to treat potential returning customers, they RUINED MY GIFT FOR A SPECIAL DAY, "" AND MY ADVICE, DO NOT BOTHER WITH THIS COMPANY' IT SEEMS THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF MAKING GOOD THIER MISTAKES,"" as I said this is the second time , one thing is certain , "THERE WILL NOT BE A THIRD"!! A VERY DISATTISFIED EX CUSTOMER!!.

Posted 29 Days ago

Dear Arena Flowers!!!
Thank you for the professional manner in which this order was executed. All the flowers looked beautiful and the whole process from order to delivery was free and fast.
I arranged the flowers and other gifts to be delivered to my friends many times.
And I do and of course I'll do it .
Thank you , Areana Flowers!
Helen

Overall Rating

Flowers were delivered and although I didn't see them for myself the recipient said they were lovely. Purchased through top cashback website...very disappointed my cash back claim has been rejected by retailler.

Overall Rating

Screwed up my final order for failure to deliver on a Saturday which I paid for. Gave a lame excuse that the delivery van broke down. I mean, how big is my bouquet of flowers can't they send it by alternatives?? And there is only 1 van from the delivery company?? Never offer any good sincere compensation. The worst service I ever gotten. Will never ever buy again. Not recommended to buy from them.

Overall Rating

My wife never seen the flowers (aniversary gift) !!!! Need my money back !!!!!!

Overall Rating

First time use. Efficient and helpful . will probably use again.

Overall Rating

My friend was delighted with her flowers and vase. they arrived on time and lasted well.

Posted 2 Months ago