Overall Rating

I have sent the flowers to my brothers address, they are for his daughter who is in hospital. I thought you may be confused as I have the same name as my brother. the web site did not have a section for who the flowers were for as I have sent them c/o my brothers address. every thing else on the site was fine.

Posted 4 Days ago

Overall Rating

Ordered flowers for our daughter they were delivered on agreed day, our daughter was delighted the flowers were beautiful just like advertised on website. The only complaint would be tried to get same day delivery flowers struggled with this even going into same day delivery on the site it wouldn't allow it so they were delivered the next day,apart from that no complaints in regards to the service we received from this company.

Posted 6 Days ago

Overall Rating

I ordered mothersday flowers 3 days in advance, was very excited to surprise my mum. Well no surprises here 2pm in afternoon there were no flowers delivered so I rang there customer services who told me its in the delivery van. So with excitement I waited thinking they might arrive sadly they did not arrive. I was very upset at the poor customerservice I was told by Henry in their customer setvice team as a gesture of goodwill they would send a bouquet and I also get a refund. I was told a delivery would come today nothing so I rang, to be told driver left flowers in porch how funny we dont have a porch. Which means this company or delivery service are lieing. Next time Im going with Interflora, this seems like a cowboy type set up, whereby you have to chase them for flowers a total bunch of pansies!!!

Posted 8 Days ago

Overall Rating

My sone ordered flowers for Mothers Day. he was away and when he called me he asked how they were "What flowers?" was my reply. Nothing delivered Saturdays or Sunday. Nothing Monday. When my son was back in the UK Tuesday he rang them and they said they would redeliver them. The redelivered them at 5.30pm on Wednesday, "delivered" meaning thrown at the house. jumped into a van and pointed to the box. Appaulling service. No attempt at recovery at all. On calling them they apologised but not really concenred

Posted 9 Days ago

Overall Rating

Ordered flowers on the 10th march to be delivered on Saturday 14th march I rang twice to be told very rudely we delivery on to six all I was ringing to find out if they were on the way has it was a surprise for my mother for Mother's Day also we last my dad her husband only six mths ago. Well no delivery was made. I sent a email and then ring to be told it's not their thought but the couriers and offered me twenty per cent back has in the terms and conditions which you do not get sent when you order you have to look them up. And the sent me a email saying the the customer service I got was good even through I said I felt it was not has it spoilt the whole surprise for my mum never use this company again and the flowers cost me thirty pound.

Very unhappy with the service and how it was handed by the company.

Mrs d sturgeon

Posted 10 Days ago

Overall Rating

Flowers were delivered by been thrown over a fence on a box damaging the flowers inside. The delivery driver didn't even ring the bell to notify anyone off the delivery

Overall Rating

Not only were their Flowers a great price, but it was FREE delivery for Mother's Day & the flowers were beautiful. The card was a full size card, neatly typed & the Flowers were delivered promptly that day! I could not have asked for a better service for my Mum who lives on the other side of the world, Arena Flowers did me very proud!

A HUGE THANKS TO YOU :-) I will definitely be back..... :-)

Overall Rating

terrible service placed a order did not even turn up even had a confirmation by email to confirm order when i phoned they said techinical error when i said i wanted to make a complaint she just said have a nice day and hung up terrible terrible

Overall Rating

I was on holiday for mothers day so i ordered in advance, having used Arena flowers in the past. The flowers were delivered on the Sunday and I saw them yesterday (Tuesday) and was totally disappointed. They were near dead in only 2/3 days.

Overall Rating

Really unhappy with service and the condition flowers were finally delivered in!! Ordering well in advance for a surprise for them to not show up was extremely disappointing. Will def stick to interflora in future.

Overall Rating

I ordered flowers with gauranteed delivery to my mum on Mother's Day and they have yet to be delivered..........and its now Tuesday! Worse still, I have e-mailed Arena Flowers twice to enquire about what is happening with my order and they haven't even bothered to reply! I am dissapointed to say the least, and certainly would not recommend this company based on their performace so far.

Overall Rating

I love Arena`s Flower site , they have the most gorgeous flowers ever and they have lots of gifts to chose from .. just ordered wine , chocolates and balloon for my brothers birthday and I know he will be delighted . Thank You Arena Flowers

Overall Rating

Arrived on time (Mothers Day at around 11am) delivered by yodel, flowers are excellent, many are still closed (only just opening, so not looking at its best) but within a day the flowers have fully opened and looking exactly as pictured, quality and service outstanding, only used as i had a this free due to a sunperks membership but i will definitely be back again as said above the service and quality is second to none. Excellent job!

Overall Rating

Mother's Day bouquet failed to arrive but only found that out by the fact that I had to ask my mother whether she liked the flowers. Immediately tracked the order via my yodel to be told 'address issues', with no further information. Arena flowers had my phone numbers and my mothers, and the address was correct (satnav would take you straight there) so really cannot understand the problem. I emailed arena flowers yesterday and have still not received a reply (now half past seven at night the following day). Very very very disappointed in both the service and the complete lack of action, and the fact that my mother is very unwell and unlikely to see another Mother's Day.

Overall Rating

IT WAS EASY AND SIMPLE TO PLACE MY ORDER AND THE PICTURES OF THE FLOWERS WERE VERY HELPFUL IN MAKING MY CHOICE. THERE SHOULD BE NO REASON WHY THE RECIPIENT SHOULD NOT BE ENTIRELY HAPPY WITH HER GIFT.

Overall Rating

My mother phoned specially to say that the Fairtrade roses I sent for Mothers Day were the best flowers she'd ever received, and even my father commented on the professional way they were presented. Excellent value!

Overall Rating

Gift was for Mothers Day. Delivery was scheduled between 8am and 6pm but did not arrive until 8pm despite being on the van from 11:52 in the morning.

Overall Rating

I had been buying flowers from Arena Flowers for years. The first and second time the flowers were wonderful and was really pleased with them.
3rd time the flowers weren't so nice as they had been, still acceptable but the vase I ordered was smashed in the post.
4th time the flowers again wasn't in a good state and some flowers were wilted.
5th time for Mother's day I decided to give them one last chance but two out of ten of the roses had the heads cut off!!! Could it be Morticia Addams is working with them?
So now that is the last straw (or last rose stem in this case), I will certainly not be buying from them again.

Overall Rating

Having used Arena Flowers for a number of years, I am extremely disappointed with my last order. I had ordered flowers to be delivered on Saturday, a day before Mother's day, for my mother-in-law, as we were unable to visit in person. When we called on Sunday and asked if she liked her flowers it was extremely embarrassing to discover that they had not been delivered. I phoned Arena Flowers who could tell that the flowers were still awaiting delivery at the sorting office. I asked the customer service team to call me back when they had sorted out the error. No one phoned be back which resulted in me chasing a few hours after the first phone call. Again I requested someone call me back to confirm the flowers would be delivered on the Sunday. No one from the Customer Service team contacted me. On the Monday I had to request a full refund. I didn't want the same flowers that had been sitting around for 2 days.

I understand mistakes and errors happen, but when you have to constantly keep phoning to see what has happened to your order, only for your order to never be delivered, this is extremely poor customer service. I have lost my trust in Arena Flowers and will not be using this company again.

Overall Rating

Absolutely livid. How dare they take my money, give me a 8am-6pm delivery slot for Mother's Day and deliver at 7.47pm. Delivery message on tracking service said "delivered safe"... So not bothering to phone because of lateness and leaving them outside my parents house WITHOUT ringing the door bell. What is wrong with these morons??? My dad only spotted them when he went to lock the front door as they were locking up for the night - shambolic. I am fuming and I will be calling these jokers for a full refund. Go somewhere else.

Posted 14 Days ago