Overall Rating

A very good web site with plenty of information on the items which is most helpful.
The check-out is great and very easy to follow and you immediately get the confirmation that your order has gone through the system.
I am sure my friend will be delighted with her gift - no worries on that score.

Posted 16 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Living in Spain, I find it difficult to make sure that birthday wishes for family and friends in the UK arrive on the correct day. I have used this website many times for sending flowers to Scotland and have never been disappointed. It is extremely easy to place an order and pay by credit/debit card. I have tried other sites but keep coming back to this one as it is by far the best.

Posted 8 Days ago

Overall Rating

My first flower order with this company.
Quick excellent service pleasant telephone manner and confirmation within 5 mins.
customer services quick and efficient well done

Posted 8 Days ago

Overall Rating

good choice, priced well and great service

Posted 9 Days ago

Overall Rating

I have sent bouquets twice now from NZ to the UK. The service was great - flowers were delivered as requested and I appreciated the tracking message provided letting me know the timing.
I love to be able to see pics on the web page of how the bouquets will look, and brilliant that delivery is free of charge!

Thanks.
Sandra

Posted 13 Days ago

Overall Rating

another great delivery from arena made the birthday girl feel very special, loving that the site now works on my mobile now.

thanks again.

Posted 15 Days ago

Overall Rating

Sent flowers from USA -quick efficient service -and most importantly beautiful flowers delivered for Mothers Day exactly as promised.Will definitely use again!

Posted 16 Days ago

Overall Rating

Do not use!! Two days later my flowers to my Mother is still not delivered and nobody can tell me where it is or when it will be delivered. I had to phone them from the UK four times and every time was place on hold for at least 20 minutes and still no help!! This cost me, with the phone calls, at least $200 abd I have nothing to show for it. Worst service I have ever had from a company.

Posted 18 Days ago

Overall Rating

I ordered a spring bouquet for my mother for Mother's day. The bouquet was supposed to be an equal mix of red tulips and blue irises, and I purchased the extra vase to be delivered with the flowers.

When the flowers were delivered, there were 26 red tulips and 3 Irises, which was not what the bouquet was supposed to be. What happened to the rest of the irises.

Also, the vase purchased for the flowers had a narrow neck, so all of the flowers delivered with the vase didn't fit into the vase because of the narrow neck. Surely if you are going to provide a vase (that I paid extra for), the flowers ordered should be able to fit into the vase?

The tulips are pretty and the arrangement was delivered on time, but I'm not happy as the arrangement is not what was ordered.

Posted 18 Days ago

Overall Rating

Once again, you've delivered on time a beautiful bouquet of very fresh flowers. My daughter was delighted with them. Will certainly be ordering again from you.

Many thanks

Gill Lynch

Posted 19 Days ago

Overall Rating

Arena flowers were really excellent when I MADE A MISTAKE and gave them the wrong address for delivery. They sent out a FREASH bouquet to the correct address and my sister-in-law was delighted with her 65th birthday flowers. Staff very helpful and efficient and a percentage goes to Cancer Reaserch. I have used this company twice now and will do so again. Well done and thank you.

Posted 20 Days ago

Overall Rating

Flowers left on the front step in the rain and box completly destroyed when I got home and flowers not much better.

Posted 20 Days ago

Overall Rating

Thank you for the wonderful wreath and spray flowers that you done for my relative's funeral in Bridlington. They were delivered on time and were lovely and fresh. I would recommend Arena Flowers to all my friends.

Thanks again

Tina Ellis

Posted 21 Days ago

Overall Rating

Many thanks indeed for the outstanding bouquet of roses you recently sent to my aunt to celebrate her 100th birthday. Both the quality and presentation were exceptional!

Allan

Posted 21 Days ago

Overall Rating

Thank you, my sister-in-law, Catherine , was delighted with her flowers. Eirlys.

Posted 26 Days ago

Overall Rating

Just a quick note to thank you very much for organising the flowers for the funeral of Mrs P. in York. The White roses for York were great. The Flame lilies were exactly what I wanted to commemorate her time in what is now Zimbabwe (it is the national flower). I do appreciate the extra effort involved in getting the Flame lilies over from Holland – they were much admired.
All best wishes
Hugh P

Posted 26 Days ago

Overall Rating

I paid for a Saturday delivery plus the extra for pre 1pm delivery but no flowers arrived

Great Company!

Overall Rating

My girlfriend was very happy with the flowers. Great value and good service.

Overall Rating

Superb service from selecting the bouquet right through to delivery. My friend was over the moon with the surprise bouquet of colourful tulips. Will always think of Arena Flowers before anyone else, no hidden extras, just great flowers and service at a great price.

Arena Flowers is rated 4.3 based on 1078 reviews