Overall Rating

I have used them a several times for different occasions and have been very pleased with their service and quality.

Posted 1 Day ago

Overall Rating

Lovely order of flowers thanks

Posted 4 Days ago

Overall Rating

My sister in the UK was delighted with the floral basket you delivered to her. I expected to be notified on the day of delivery that the delivery was made. I will certainly use your company again. Sincerely, Shirley Joyner.

Posted 7 Days ago

Overall Rating

Fantastic Service. Staff are very helpful. Despite me being in Spain, setting up the order was easy thanks to your staff with regular emails. Thank you!!

Posted 9 Days ago

Very Good Service. Quality and Delivery .Exactly as Advertised
Will definetly use again !

Posted 9 Days ago

Overall Rating

Great service! Quick delivery and no hassle ordering :)

Posted 14 Days ago

Lovely flowers

Posted 17 Days ago

Overall Rating

Wouldn't recommend using their services.
- Ordered early delivery to make a surprise in the morning. They failed to deliver it on time. - Since we were away when they delivered it (late evening) the courier just left the flowers outside the building entrance. They call it 'secret place'. Obviously anyone could just take them, we were lucky because our neighbor took them inside.
- I've ordered Red Roses and White Phlox bouquet. Roses weren't fresh and by the time phlox bloomed we had to throw them away. Quite disappointing considering I've paid extra for "deluxe" bouquet.

Posted 21 Days ago

Overall Rating

I made an order for a basket of flowers for an occasion for my daughter in law, I received an E MAIL confirming my delivery for 1st/10/14, I was mortified when I was told after checking with my daughter in law all day that the order was not delivered, on phoning the company , today 2nd/10/14 I was met with a couldn't, care less attitude from 2 separate customer support workers, one of which told me she was the manager when I requested to speak to a manager, I was told I had missed a dead line when I placed the order and that therefore they would be delivered a day late, I have an E MAIL STATING my delivery date would be the 1st oct 14, so I had no suggestion that that would be the case when I ordered, this is not the 1st time this has happened with ARENA FLOWERS and I stopped using them for a long time, then I decided to give them another chance, and low and behold here we are AGAIN!! I am NEVER EVER going to use this on line company again , once is acceptable but TWICE! no, and not a hint of an apology in sight, I am disgusted at how they treat their customers and on telling them that I was going to contact the CEO of the company by E MAIL I was told well that's up to you, what a terrible way to treat potential returning customers, they RUINED MY GIFT FOR A SPECIAL DAY, "" AND MY ADVICE, DO NOT BOTHER WITH THIS COMPANY' IT SEEMS THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF MAKING GOOD THIER MISTAKES,"" as I said this is the second time , one thing is certain , "THERE WILL NOT BE A THIRD"!! A VERY DISATTISFIED EX CUSTOMER!!.

Posted 22 Days ago

Dear Arena Flowers!!!
Thank you for the professional manner in which this order was executed. All the flowers looked beautiful and the whole process from order to delivery was free and fast.
I arranged the flowers and other gifts to be delivered to my friends many times.
And I do and of course I'll do it .
Thank you , Areana Flowers!
Helen

Posted 25 Days ago

Overall Rating

Flowers were delivered and although I didn't see them for myself the recipient said they were lovely. Purchased through top cashback website...very disappointed my cash back claim has been rejected by retailler.

Overall Rating

Screwed up my final order for failure to deliver on a Saturday which I paid for. Gave a lame excuse that the delivery van broke down. I mean, how big is my bouquet of flowers can't they send it by alternatives?? And there is only 1 van from the delivery company?? Never offer any good sincere compensation. The worst service I ever gotten. Will never ever buy again. Not recommended to buy from them.

Overall Rating

My wife never seen the flowers (aniversary gift) !!!! Need my money back !!!!!!

Overall Rating

First time use. Efficient and helpful . will probably use again.

Overall Rating

My friend was delighted with her flowers and vase. they arrived on time and lasted well.

Overall Rating

Flowers not delivered on the day {Friday} even though they sent an email saying they had. Rang next morning at 09.00 and told they would find out what had happened and would ring back. I rang again at 14.00 to be told they were still trying to find out what had happened and promised to ring back. Guess what, they didn't, and there free phone number became unavailable after 18.00 on a Saturday. Total waste of money and time AVOID

Overall Rating

5 flowers in the boquet were damaged with their heads in the bottom of the box. I rang up to complain and was advised to send photos in by e-mail which I did (all 5 of them). The attitude on the phone was not helpful and the e-mail would not go to the address given. I would never use you again and certainly would not recommend to anyone. A disapointing surprise for my wife as this was a thankyou for looking after me during my cancer treatment.

Overall Rating

Best way to make a surprise, even from 4,000 km away!

Overall Rating

this is the third time I have used Arena flowers.Have found them to give excellent service.
Recipient delighted with quality and variety on offer, Always delivered on time. Well done

Overall Rating

There was a misunderstanding, initially, as I wanted (not merely needed) a suitable floral tribute for a funeral ceremony in Austria. When I tried to order such the website reverted to the UK domestic list with no warning, so I "ordered" an arrangement that is not available. The Austrian offerings are not the best for funerals and although you will know the various demands of your business better than I do, I would have thought that this is a gap that should not be there, after all for happy occasions there will usually be a chance to make amends, try again later, etc., but not in the case of a funeral.
In the event I chose the best compromise; but we know that compromise is always wrong.
No Saturday morning delivery was also disappointing, as you must know that Saturday is the day most likely for people to be at home.
Cost was not a factor at all in this case.
I would have given a "normal" rating but your staff tried to be genuinely helpful within the limits of their authority.

Arena Flowers is rated 4.4 based on 983 reviews