Zipcube Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zipcube
Read Zipcube Reviews

About Zipcube:

Zipcube is an online marketplace for meeting rooms and venues. With over 600 meeting rooms and 400 meeting venues, we are London’s #1 trusted venue provider!

02071832212

info@zipcube.com

Tell us how Zipcube made you happy
I needed to arrange a meeting in central London (Euston Sq) and I used Zipcube. Was impressed with the response and the quality of the room was good.
The whole experience was world class. Lobby, meeting rooms, assistance, all the highest quality. I was taking a prospective client there and they were equally impressed. I want to say my sales skills were the entire reason we won the contract, but being able to take them to such a nice looking office must have helped!
polite staff
The guys at Zipcube were fantastic and put us in touch with the perfect venue and at a great price. They gave us a variety of venues to choose from but we're so happy we chose Dialect labs for our meeting because they were so professional and couldn't do enough for us when we needed a spare mouse or pens they happily helped us out. Also the rooms were fully equipped and quiet enough not to disturb us throughout the whole 3 hours we were there! I would definitely recommend them to everyone and we hope to use you regularly!! thanks again
Very easy to use service.
Great start to finish experience with Zipcube. Search interface was easy to follow. All the relevant information was clear and concise. Booking was effortless. When the initial meeting space I had enquired about wasn't available, I got hands on help from the Zipcube team to help me find an alternative. Will be using their services again very soon.
Excellent venue in a great location in The City, perfect for any meeting or presentation. The booking systems was flawless too. Christine Rogan was extremely welcoming, accommodating and super helpful. Totally recommend it. Hoping to use it again in the future.
Excellent meeting space and friendly and efficient staff
The organising and communication before the meeting with myself and Zipcube was excellent. Gary Hodgson who was hosting the meeting came back to me saying excellent venue, very clean, refreshments very good and most of all the venue staff couldn't do enough for them. Extremely happy!
I have just started to use Zipcube and have been very impressed with the staff and their service. As a virtual assistant I book on behalf of clients so I need to know that the rooms are of a good standard and reasonable rates. Zipcube solidly meet these requirements. So far I have made two bookings and the staff have listened to the requirements and come up with the goods, saving me huge amounts of time and frustration. The friendly and "can do" attitude of the staff has made the whole experience happy. Thank you and I look forward to putting more business your way.
Zipcube made my life very easy when I needed a meeting room at short notice - the chap on the 'chat' function was very responsive and answered all my questions quickly and effectively - with his help I was able to book exactly what I needed, last minute, at a really great price! Highly recommend and will definitely use again. Thank you!
Very straight forward booking system and easy to make payment. I have used you twice and will continue to book through you guys. Fantastic service and email communication. Thanks very much
Easy to find a meeting space that was suitable. Available at quite short notice too.
Prompt service and the end result was a nice room, competitively priced and staffed with welcoming people. Will be using next time I need a meeting room.
Great customer service. I asked for a large whiteboard in a meeting room and they made it happen. They listen to the customer and go the extra mile to keep the customer happy.
Really easy to use and very helpful staff both at Zipcube and at the meeting room venue. Meeting room itself was great too. I work from home so being able to book a meeting room so easily in a convenient location was really helpful and far better than meeting in a cafe!
Quick and responsive. Got a good, central room at a very competitive price.
The room booking search function is simple to use and saves a lot of time searching elsewhere. Great customer service to resolve any queries as well.
Efficient and timely service
Great service, very responsive, reasonable prices, completely convenient. Immediately rebooked for another day
Zipcube is rated 4.79 based on 424 reviews