Zipcube Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zipcube
Read Zipcube Reviews

About Zipcube:

Zipcube is an online marketplace for meeting rooms and venues. With over 600 meeting rooms and 400 meeting venues, we are London’s #1 trusted venue provider!

02071832212

info@zipcube.com

Tell us how Zipcube made you happy
I needed a room last minute, my first choice was not available, however Paul and his team got in touch straight away to tell me they were searching for alternatives. Within an hour they managed to find me a room, negotiated a good deal for me and it was all relatively stress free! I would highly recommend this service and will be using them again! Thanks
Location perfect with summary and details exact and matching what we then accessed. Good range of locations / option on room sizes and facilities and also to suit wide variety of budgets. Enabled us to find good value for money, suiting needs and in perfect location.
The website is easy to use. There are many choices of meeting rooms in good price. Also good communications. Will definitely use them again. Very satisfied of the service. Thank you
Booked a meeting room with Zipcube, the price was brilliant and the response from the company with queries and supporting the booking was prompt and efficient. I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Really great customer service throughout the booking process, very friendly and helpful! They even checked in to see how it had all gone.
Booking was swift. I had support from the team in finding a location that fit location and budget requirements. I'd use the team again, just to take the hassle away from booking a meeting room.
Great service. Questions answered quickly and a seamless booking process. The venue was exactly as portrayed. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Zipcube gave me fast and efficient access to a great meeting room for my team, at short notice and at a good price
I have used zipcube twice now for candidate interviews, and have found the people friendly, the process really easy and the facilities very professional. I will be using zipcube again and would highly recommend them for small or growing businesses!
Great selection of rooms in London at a whole range of prices. Found a lovely space online and although that one was booked, Zipcube were very quick to suggest alternatives. The room I actually booked was also lovely. Very easy service to use, felt very well looked after and will certainly use again.
Needed a room at the last minute and the team at Zipcube were able to find me one around the corner from where I wanted to be. Great service. Antonio was a great help.
Easy to use, satisfying service.
I had a last minute booking and everything was quick and straightforward. The website provided an easy search facility and excellent detail. Great assistance and communication, thank you.
I booked a boardroom through Zipcube for a customer meeting in Finsbury Square, London. The office space was perfect and our host provided a fantastic service. Overall I really enjoyed the experience of booking through Zipcube and would certainly recommend it!!
"I needed a room at short notice and had to ask a couple of questions about suitability beforehand. Their customer service rep was very polite, and very prompt, and the booking was sorted out quickly. The room and the service provided were excellent."
We found a room at late notice for a great price and in the perfect location for us. Couldn't have been better!
Excellent service
Simple and straightforward process, also very helpful support team! Appreciated!
Always happy to help and a very efficient service. Needed a large room at the last minute and they managed to find me more than one option.
We need a meeting room at the last minute and Zipcube really helped us out. I would definitely use them again.
Zipcube is rated 4.81 based on 421 reviews