YTA Training and Assessment Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend YTA Training and Assessment Ltd
Read YTA Training and Assessment Ltd Reviews

About YTA Training and Assessment Ltd:

Construction training courses and NVQ assessments. Plumbing, Tiling, Carpentry, Joinery, Kitchen Fitting, Plastering, Electrics and Bricklaying.

info@ytatraining.com

ytatraining
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 25th March 2020
Darren Clarke
More Photos & Videos
Just finished the 10 day wall & floor tiling course, brilliant course to do ! 95% hands on practical work from day 1, would highly recommend it
Excellent staff, couldn't fault Dave the plastering instructor. Very thorough and pleasent experience
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 3rd August 2020
Excellent training facility. Everything was well explained and very detailed. Would highly recommend
I did the 2 week carpentry course in February 20. The course was great, very well led by Lawrie who is very capable in all aspects of carpentry and general construction. Tools and materials provided were all top -drawer and the assignment based learning was ideal for my needs. I would highly recommend YTA to anyone who wants to understand about proper traditional woodworking and construction techniques.
I completed a YTA Training course in Tiling way back in October 2006. This along with a Plumbing course was the start of a 14yr rollercoaster ride of running a now very successful Bathroom installation Company. The workload is so great that it has finally lead to me sending my first Apprentice to YTA next month as I start a well overdue expansion of the business. I am absolutely 100% confident that the skills my Apprentice will learn will be a massive benefit to the company. The training I myself received all those years back gave me the confidence and basic skills I needed to build a new company from scratch. I’m looking forward to dealing with Graham and the team again and hopefully it will lead to me taking on more enthusiastic Apprentices in the near future.
I have just completed 3 weeks training with YTA; 5 days plumbing, 5 days tiling and 5 days plastering. I had little or no experience of these skills/trades before starting, other than watching a few YouTube videos.

The training facility is well laid out and has everything you could need. All 3 coursed have a good level of content and progress logically with the pace of the course adapting to the skills and speed of the students. All the trainers have a wealth of knowledge which they are eager to pass on. They bring their years of trade experience to the training in an open and easy to understand way.

As well as great instruction you can't put a value on the practical experience gained on the courses. You can listen to instruction a watch YouTube all you want but you cannot beat getting your hands on the tools and practicing what you have learned. The way the training and the facility is designed and laid out enables you to do exactly this with lots of practical scenarios that cover many different situations without worrying about causing damage etc.

I highly recommend YTA.
i have learn a lot form this training place and will go again to get more training again soon
if you want to no more about go and get trained up at this place you will get the best ,
see you soon my rate is 5
I’ve just completed the 5 day intensive plumbing course and I highly recommend it. It’s a very practical course that really sets you up to either start completing jobs at home or looking for a new career. Lyndon is both knowledgable and approachable to assist you along the way.
I’m now booked in to complete my tiling course even though it’s a 3 hour round trip!
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 19th June 2020
I recently completed the five-day plumbing course at YTA. Before this course, I had no experience in plumbing whatsoever. I have a few small plumbing jobs to do around the house and recently experienced a leak which is when I realised I have no idea what I’m doing when it comes to plumbing. The YTA was perfect, and it’s hands-on approach means you are bending, cutting and soldering pipes before lunchtime on day one. The rest of the week was spent plumbing bathrooms, radiators, kitchens, outside taps and waste pipes. All the instructors have years of experience as plumbers and share their experiences and tips as you go through the week.

I highly recommend this course for anyone that wants a hands-on introduction to plumbing or even think of changing trades and becoming a plumber.

I plan on going back later this year to do the carpentry course.
I recently did a level one 10 day plumbing course and thoroughly enjoyed it. One day I was plumbing a whole bathroom, next day plumbing radiators. Second week plumbing a whole central heating system. A very hands on and practical teaching course, no sitting in classrooms.
Both graham and Lyndon were superb.
I’ll be back at some point later this year to do tiling and plastering. Thanks gents.
I have completed the Carpentry and Joinery and the Plumbing courses at YTA. I thoroughly enjoyed the training method and gained so much experience and learnt many tricks of the trade.
They have given me the confidence I needed to get on with my home DIY.
The team are really friendly and always willing to give advise and answer questions. I would highly recommend these courses and I will be booking onto another course soon.
Just finished 5 day of my 10 day plumbing course being a gas fitter not a plumber this course helped me massively learnt so much looking forward to the next 5 days met some great lads Graham is a top guy with plenty knowledge GREAT PLACE GREAT PEOPLE good place to learn or to get you back in to doing your own property work will be back to do my 5 days as soon as this situation calms down and will be back to do Electritian course may thanks guys
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 25th March 2020
Just completed the 5 day intensive plumbing course and highly recommend it. A full-on week, exhausted by Friday because there is so much quality content to take in but worth every minute. Graham has a wealth of knowledge to share and I am amazed at how much I now know. Will definitely go back for more.
Professional and friendly staff who made learning plumbing easy to understand with lots of hands on practical confirmation. Not rushed with plenty of time to practice and explore other methods. Training facility is good and plenty of tea, coffee and biscuits. Many thanks for the week.
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 14th March 2020
Had the best experience on the plumbing course, this is coming from a man who hasn't attended a course in 20 years or so, so I was very nervous... Had the best tutors Graham & Lyndon who made the whole experience both enjoyable and very informative at the same time.. I would recommend this place to anyone wanting to step out of their comfort zone and change direction in life I've learned so much these last 2 weeks thanks to all involved x
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 12th March 2020
I recently completed the 5 day plastering course with YTA and have to say it has been one of the best experiences for training I have ever received. I enjoyed it that much I have already booked several more courses for the next few upcoming months. Having had a complete change of direction in my life and wanting to leave a mundane and highly stressful environment from my previous employment behind, I decided to choose a career where I can see my accomplishments and be solely responsible for my work and not the work of others. And this course and this provider have given me that opportunity. The facilities are fantastic and the tuition/instruction from skilled and experienced tradesmen is beyond doubt second to none. I would highly recommend any of the courses to anyone either in the trades wishing to expand their knowledge base or for anyone with an interest in home improvement. Looking forward to returning as soon as possible.
Just finished a 10 day carpentry course at YTA grat place great guys & a great instructor in Lawrence ! patient & extremely knowledgeable seeing as i've never had any experience in carpentry at all,
Loved every minute of it learned new skills & feel confident to tackle doors,skirting etc thanks to YTA cant recommend them highly enough !
If i ever want another course will not hesitate in going back to YTA as great training & great value,
Wish you guys every continued success with YTA,
Cheers,
Mark.
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 8th March 2020
Great bunch of lads, learnt loads in just 5 days!
Fantastic training facility!
Having recently completed two courses with YTA (plumbing with Graham and three days bathroom tiling with Dave) I honestly can not recommend them enough. The group sizes are small, so you’re guaranteed to get a little bit of one-on-one help if you need it - and the instructors all know their stuff. There’s no time “wasted” spending day after day going through PowerPoint slides and doing paperwork, you’re straight into the practical stuff learning the basics before being shown how to put this to use in a “real” situation. They introduce you to tools, methods and equipment that your chosen course will see on a regular basis and explain it in a way that makes sense. I feel I’ve learned loads while I was there, and now I’m looking forward to putting it all into practice!
Highly recommend YTA to anyone looking for new skills.
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 294 reviews