YTA Training and Assessment Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend YTA Training and Assessment Ltd
Read YTA Training and Assessment Ltd Reviews

About YTA Training and Assessment Ltd:

Construction training courses and NVQ assessments. Plumbing, Tiling, Carpentry, Joinery, Kitchen Fitting, Plastering, Electrics and Bricklaying.

info@ytatraining.com

ytatraining
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 25th March 2020
Darren Clarke
Positive
The trainers there are friendly, knowledgeable and very down to earth. Environment and facilities there are in keeping with a real work environment. I was more than happy with what I learnt.

Negative
We are there for a short course and the staff should operate a slightly more disciplined approach to student time keeping, start and end times. This really needs to be like a week at work so you wouldn’t be half hour late so rest of the group has to wait for one or two individuals before the class can start. It’s losing the rest valuable learning time.

This is really important for students to be respectful of others times.
I thought the courses were all informative, appropriately placed and and that all information was clearly and successfully put across - including the input from Graham who I found to be somewhat dour and aloof. Almost five stars.
The overall training was very good and interesting but I felt the theory side wasn't really relevant to the topic
The course was a very good experience where your very hands on! Which is the best way to learn! Now with my new skills I'm looking forward to my career in plumbing
Lots of practical skills were imparted; which enabled me to learn, often from mistakes, throughout the course. By the end the mistakes became rare - job done!
Great content. Friendly,helpful trainers. Allens knowledge was second to none.
The worktop course that I attended was exactly what I hoped for. It gave me the chance to learn the skills needed to accurately fit a kitchen worktop. The tutor (Lawrence) was very knowledgeable and was great at adapting his approach to what I actually needed. Most of which was lots of practical experience with the router.
I now feel fully confident in fitting worktops.
Andy G
Did the one week plumbing course . Was very worthwhile , learned a lot for a week .
I opted for the 4 week Multi Skilled course (Plumbing, Tiling, Carpentry and Joinery, Kitchen Fitting) and I thoroughly enjoyed my time throughout. The staff were very friendly and informative when teaching and flexible with my personal commitments. Highly recommended!!!
The course was informative, interesting and very useful. Graham explained things fully and made it easy to understand.
I like the fact that there are only 4 people on each course. Any more than this then I think it would become less personal and overcrowded.

I would highly recommend this course to anyone wishing to gain some plumbing knowledge and improve their skill base.
I knew nothing about plumbing, but now having done the 5 day intensive course I have the confidence to deal with most jobs and tackle any emergencies.
Really enjoyed all the courses I did and feel like i learned all the basics. Both jon and Graham were very helpful and friendly. Would definately recommend to people as i know they wouldn't be disappointed. Excellent!
I loved my time on this course. I only had time to do the 5 day joinery course, but really wish I'd have been able to stay for an extra week! The tutor/student ratio was excellent and we cracked through quite a lot of different skills in our time there. The place was friendly, relaxed and well equipped, and it would recommend it to anyone looking to boost their skills. What stood out to me as an endorsement for YTA was how many of the guys were on their 2nd or 3rd course there...this says a lot!
Thanks chaps; I hope to be back with you again when I can :-)
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 293 reviews