YTA Training and Assessment Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend YTA Training and Assessment Ltd

About YTA Training and Assessment Ltd: Construction training courses and NVQ assessments. Plumbing, Tiling, Carpentry, Joinery, Plastering and Bricklaying.

info@ytatraining.com

Unit 12a Factory Street, Dudley Hill

How would you rate YTA Training and Assessment Ltd ?

Verified Buyer
"My building knowledge prior to attending YTA was limited to lightbulb changing and putting up shelves. I have completed, plumbing, tiling and kitchen fitting, which have given me the skills and more importantly the confidence to fit my own bathroom and a kitchen in a rental property, with more jobs booked in over spring. The courses are very hands on with tips and essential knowledge given along the way. I will no doubt be back in the future for advanced tiling/plastering if David can put up with me for another week."
Alan Steele
Alan Steele
Verified Buyer
"Recommend to everyone, great courses, the tutors are very friedly, delivering a very well packed and relaxed course, Thanks YTA"
Carlos Falcon
Carlos Falcon
Verified Buyer
"I'm a carpenter & joiner & Kitchen fitter now for 14 years, after the course I am now confident to take on plumbing in a kitchen and save myself money. Graham is an excellent teacher and would recommend this course to anyone. Thanks Graham"
Paul Fletcher
Verified Buyer
"I’ve completed 2 courses at YTA, worktop fitting and the 5 day plastering. I really enjoyed my time there, the staff are amazing and can’t do enough to help. Friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Learnt loads and would definitely recommend! Looking forward to returning to complete more courses in the future."
Ian Horbury
Verified Buyer
"I attended the Plumbing and tiling courses for my own personal use to renovate my house. Everything I learned was perfect for my circumstances. Great instruction especially from Graham. Would recommend YTA to anyone wanting to start a career or like me for personal use. Thanks, guys."
Daniel Micklethwaite
Verified Buyer
"A well rounded course covering all the basics. Tutors were friendly and helpful with advise!"
Ian Parker
Verified Buyer
"I thought the courses were all informative, appropriately placed and and that all information was clearly and successfully put across - including the input from Graham who I found to be somewhat dour and aloof. Almost five stars."
Tom Freestone
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic training facility and expert tutors"
Stephen Fisher
Verified Buyer
"Recently attended a plastering course. Absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Professional setup. Finished confident to offer my plastering skills to my customers who have been impressed with the standard of my work. Thanks Graham and the team."
Joshua Moore
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with everything, friendly and knowledgeable staff and a great learning environment."
Jason Birthistle
Verified Buyer
"Would like to thank Graham and Dave for giving me the confidence to start and set up my own business in the trades I learned. Fantastic set up and A1 teaching. Friendly and Happy atmosphere!! 100% Would recommend anyone considering doing a course. Jay"
Roy Naylor
Verified Buyer
"The plumbing course is very hands on and gave me the confidence to work with different types of plumbing equipment"
Gerald Matewere
Verified Buyer
"The knowledge passed and the way the course is runned. It's more Hands on which made me ready for the industry."
Allan Rhodes
Verified Buyer
"Friendly atmosphere amongst all groups lots of coffee and biscuits and good tutors"
Trevor Jones
Verified Buyer
"Great training, time spent individually, all aspects of plastering covered. Trainers have a lot of personal experience in the trade and show they really care, have great patience and are prepared to personalise your training to suit your needs. 5 Star plus, thanks to all at YTA Training."
"Excellent training recommend to anybody who requires training top trainer Graham had all site real world in plumbing knowledge Rob Smith"
Andy Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Yta is perfect for all levels of learning. Graham and Dave can tailor the instruction to your level and help you with a certain project you want to complete. They are spot on and good to get along with."
Jake Feltham
Verified Buyer
"Lawrence and the staff were really welcoming and so helpful, they knew the level I was at and could challenge me, really enjoyed the course"
Claire Enever
Verified Buyer
"The plastering course was easy to follow, the tutor Dave was there to answer any questions & advise how to overcome each students individual difficulties. Everyone was treated the same & yet we were all able to keep at our own pace. I was also able to learn with Graham in the plumbing course. This was also individually encouraged to go at your own pace with very insightful ways to start out in a business. Very supportive & very well thought out & put together courses! Highly recommended!! Many thanks."
Michael Grimes
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely fantastic courses, facility and team of tutors! Really friendly, very professional, and all with a wealth of expertise that they are willing to pass on to experienced and new starters alike. I had good DIY skills prior to attending the plastering and carpentry courses. But after the training, I was absolutely full of confidence to be able to undertake private paid-for work. Much appreciated and very much recommended. Many thanks. Michael"
"Very experienced staff."
Zeeshan Amin
Verified Buyer
"Excellent place to do training, very recommended. Thanks"
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 204 reviews