YTA Training and Assessment Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend YTA Training and Assessment Ltd
Read YTA Training and Assessment Ltd Reviews

About YTA Training and Assessment Ltd:

Construction training courses and NVQ assessments. Plumbing, Tiling, Carpentry, Joinery, Kitchen Fitting, Plastering, Electrics and Bricklaying.

info@ytatraining.com

YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 19th June 2020
Lee Elliott
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 25th March 2020
Darren Clarke
I'm a female property investor constantly forking out for small plumbing repairs - so wanted to learn to do it myself. It makes financial sense to pay someone to do the work for me. However - because I need to turn up at a property when there is an issue - it makes sense I fix it while I'm there because most times it will be something very simple (but I didn't know how to fix these issues.... Until now!) I was worried about being the only girl, but felt instantly relaxed. Lyndon was a great teacher and good laugh. On the 5 day intensive plumbing course I learned how to fit pipes using soldering and compression fittings, plumb a full bathroom (fitting the pipes through the entire bathroom, plumbing in all taps, putting the toilet together etc), fit radiators, fit a kitchen sink with plumbing (including T-ing off for a washing machine and an outside tap). I've learned a few jobs tradesmen have done for me were nonsense - so now I'm much wiser to what is required (and can do it myself). The biggest surprise was how easy repairing a toilet is. Parts are usually around £10 (£20 max) and they screw in so why waste money having someone come fix it? As soon as I got home I fixed a few issues that had been bugging me for months. I may return to do joinery or learn to fit worktops next. Thanks YTA!
Many thanks for a lovely review Katy, We are glad you enjoyed the plumbing course and already put your skills to good use round your home. Looks like we may see you on the carpentry & joinery course too!
Did the 10 day plumbing course and the first week was amazing the trainer was a good laugh and down to earth took time with me because I was slow in places top lad
Did the 5 day plumbing course and it was great, really enjoyed it. I've already started putting my new skills to good use so it was definitely worth it. Would recommend.
I attended a 3 day tiling course at YTA it was a fantastic experience. very hands on to gain good knowledge and Graham is a great tutor and shown me all the professional tips I needed to know.
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 6th March 2021
I was a self taught DIYer that wanted to expand my skills, to make a change in my career.
Lawrence Booth (top bloke and teacher) showed me many new skills over the level 1 course in Carpentry and Joinery, ( before YTA I thought I could hang a door properly but how wrong was I 😁.
I will now take the skills and knowledge gained to progress into a successful future.
I would highly recommend YTA and thoroughly enjoyed it, I hope to re visit in the future to gain more skills and additional qualifications.
Excellent course. Solid grounding in the trade in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Fully recommended.

I did the two week plastering course with Dave. He was very patient, knowledgeable and helpful.

As well as the standard course content, he was happy to answer any questions, no matter how trivial they might have seemed.

I picked up a lot of useful information about how to get started, what problems I might encounter etc. He also was open to being contacted in the future if I ran into any problems getting started.

Dave also happily worked around my change in schedule in the second week, and made sure everything was done in time.

Really good set up. Enjoyed it so much I booked the Tiling course afterwards.
I learnt so much in the 5 days I was there I did plumbing an can honestly say it was amazing what you learn in such a short period, highly recommended
Dave is a great instructor, a credit to YTA. I wholeheartedly recommend their Plastering course.
Great place, instructors really knowledgeable and friendly.
Finished the 5 day plastering course and really happy with the results, would definitely recommend, hopefully will be back to do another course.
I did the tiling coarse and thoroughly enjoyed it , Graham was our tutor he was a great bloke with a wealth of knowledge
and had us hands on and getting stuck in from day one and, and I can honestly say I never thought I could learn what I did in 2 weeks , I came off the coarse with confidence to to small to medium tiling jobs and a decent understanding of the job as a whole.

There is a great buzz around the place as well as you get to speak to other people and tutors teaching other trades also , so I would highly recommend the tiling coarse and also the other coarses which were on looked great and the set up of the whole place is brilliant and I'm glad I went on it now 👍
Hi dave i was made reduntant in march
Im 56 years old worked 32 years in steel works this has been the best course ive been in all my years top man & all the guys i wish i. Cheers all &. Dave top man
Excellent place to all sorts of construction related trainings. I attended the plumbing course at YTA, Paul who was looking after learner-plumbers was quite knowledgeable and communicating really well. I am looking forward to attending YTA for other courses also. I recommend this place to anyone who is interested in learning construction trade skills.
I have attended the 2 week tiling course at YTA with several weeks gap between the two. I have never tiled anything prior to the course. The tutors were very helpful and I enjoyed the hands-on approach.

The knowledge gained gave me the confidence to tile entire ground floor of new built property we acquired and I am starting with our kitchen splashback within days.

I would have never been able to start the job without attending the course in the first place.

Would I have the confidence to go to someone else's house to do the job and charge for it? Not yet. However, it gives great base to build your confidence while tackling your own projects which no doubt can develop into a new career path.

If time allows I will definitely try to enrol on to another course offered at YTA.

I am attaching couple of photos still without some finishing sealant but otherwise the job is done, while pets enjoy wet UFH I managed to retrofit prior to tiling:)
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 27th January 2021 YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 27th January 2021
Just finished 10 day intensive tiling course loved it from start to finish everything run so smoothly each day with the tasks we was set. Graham was brilliant and kept it mainly practical which I enjoyed never laid a tile before the course but now feel confident to go out there looking for work in the tiling trade.
Well rounded and informative courses. Well structured and presented using industry experts. I now feel I can take on small projects in my own home and have the confidence to plan and execute to a high degree of quality. I will be returning when current commitments allow to continue my learning journey
Excellent tutor. Everyone one was kind and helpful.
Recently attended a 10 Day Level 1 joinery course at YTA can not fault the training centre and staff in any way was a very professionaly run all good quality materials and good quality equipment my tutor was Lawrence very skilled trades man with lots of knowledge about joinery and also very patient had some excellent tips on the trade and I learnt a lot in the ten days I was there also Andy who runs the plumbing course top guy very friendly will be returning this year to complete another course at Yta (JAMES) liverpool
It was a lot better than I expected! The course was properly hands on and well coached. The value given through the experience of the tutors was fantastic.
I have gained lot of knoledge and learned many tricks doind the jobs better and quicker .
The tutor is brilliant , friendly and helpfull .
Full professional
High qualified trainer, friendly team. Thank you very much.
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 331 reviews