YTA Training and Assessment Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend YTA Training and Assessment Ltd

About YTA Training and Assessment Ltd: Construction training courses and NVQ assessments. Plumbing, Tiling, Carpentry, Joinery, Kitchen Fitting, Plastering and Bricklaying.

info@ytatraining.com

Unit 12a Factory Street, Dudley Hill

Telephone

How would you rate YTA Training and Assessment Ltd ?

Carl Swanick
"I attended the YTA course for the 2 week joinery and carpentry course which I found very helpful in teaching me all the skills. The training officer (Lawrence) was really patient and knowledgable and also put me at ease if I made a mistake. Would recommend this course and YTA."
Mike Astbury
"My building knowledge prior to attending YTA was limited to lightbulb changing and putting up shelves. I have completed, plumbing, tiling and kitchen fitting, which have given me the skills and more importantly the confidence to fit my own bathroom and a kitchen in a rental property, with more jobs booked in over spring. The courses are very hands on with tips and essential knowledge given along the way. I will no doubt be back in the future for advanced tiling/plastering if David can put up with me for another week."
Alan Steele
"Recommend to everyone, great courses, the tutors are very friedly, delivering a very well packed and relaxed course, Thanks YTA"
"Fantastic training, I did a days tiling course and it gives me confidence to do it myself at home."
"Excellent training and trainers, I learnt a lot doing the tiling, carpentry, plumbing and brick laying courses."
"Very professional course . A great teacher made it simple to understand. Would recommend Y.T.A training"
"Such a life changing place I've done the joinery, plumbing, plastering and tiling courses and I wish I'd have done them years ago it really has changed everything business has never been better. Graham,Dave and Lawrence are excellent instructors they take the time to properly show and explain everything it's not rushed like other places a very relaxed place to freshen up existing skills or learn new ones I really do recommend YTA to anyone thanks fellas."
"I did the 10 day carpentry and joinery course and I can recommend it.There was lots learnt over the 2 weeks and it is a good starter course for access to the industry.Relaxed feel to the training center and a good, knowledgeable instructor."
"I did 10 day citb 1 plastering course and was very happy with Dave and all the assessments! All the assessors were good crack and very friendly! Will defo be using YTA again in the future 👍"
"5 day plumbing course,It's one of the better course's I've been on. I now feel confident enough to be able to solder pipes and walk away knowing they wont be leaking. Great guys doing the training,lyndon who does the plumbing and Lawrence who does joinery have both been on the tools and they know their stuff,they also passed a few tricks of the trade on,your never to old to learn something new. Relaxed atmosphere and not a lot of classroom work more practical work which is what you need in my opinion. I would recommend this course to anyone thinking of doing it,I learnt a lot."
"the assessment went well, the trainers and the assessers where great,they make you feel at ease,and can not do enougth for you,,the centre itself is fully kitted out and very professional, i would recommend this company to anyone, 10 out of 10."
"The yta training centre was fully kitted out and the trainers and all the staff could not help you enougth,i would recommed this company to anyone, 10 out of 10."
"I Found the whole experience very straight forward, Dave my assessor was very helpful and extremely knowledgeable. He did everything he could to ensure I passed the practical with out any delay."
"Thoroughly enjoyed the course. Lyndon our teacher explained clearly easy to follow. Would highly recommend to others. Benificial to my job."
"Brilliant basic tiling course. All instructors were really helpful and very accommodating. Will be returning in the near further to do the advanced tiling course."
"I’ve completed 2 courses at YTA, worktop fitting and the 5 day plastering. I really enjoyed my time there, the staff are amazing and can’t do enough to help. Friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Learnt loads and would definitely recommend! Looking forward to returning to complete more courses in the future."
"I attended the Plumbing and tiling courses for my own personal use to renovate my house. Everything I learned was perfect for my circumstances. Great instruction especially from Graham. Would recommend YTA to anyone wanting to start a career or like me for personal use. Thanks, guys."
"A well rounded course covering all the basics. Tutors were friendly and helpful with advise!"
"I thought the courses were all informative, appropriately placed and and that all information was clearly and successfully put across - including the input from Graham who I found to be somewhat dour and aloof. Almost five stars."
"Fantastic training facility and expert tutors"
"Recently attended a plastering course. Absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Professional setup. Finished confident to offer my plastering skills to my customers who have been impressed with the standard of my work. Thanks Graham and the team."
"Very happy with everything, friendly and knowledgeable staff and a great learning environment."
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 217 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!