YTA Training and Assessment Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend YTA Training and Assessment Ltd
Read YTA Training and Assessment Ltd Reviews

About YTA Training and Assessment Ltd:

Construction training courses and NVQ assessments. Plumbing, Tiling, Carpentry, Joinery, Kitchen Fitting, Plastering, Electrics and Bricklaying.

info@ytatraining.com

YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 12th March 2020
Craig Self
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 8th March 2020
Mark Summerhayes
I'm a female property investor constantly forking out for small plumbing repairs - so wanted to learn to do it myself. It makes financial sense to pay someone to do the work for me. However - because I need to turn up at a property when there is an issue - it makes sense I fix it while I'm there because most times it will be something very simple (but I didn't know how to fix these issues.... Until now!) I was worried about being the only girl, but felt instantly relaxed. Lyndon was a great teacher and good laugh. On the 5 day intensive plumbing course I learned how to fit pipes using soldering and compression fittings, plumb a full bathroom (fitting the pipes through the entire bathroom, plumbing in all taps, putting the toilet together etc), fit radiators, fit a kitchen sink with plumbing (including T-ing off for a washing machine and an outside tap). I've learned a few jobs tradesmen have done for me were nonsense - so now I'm much wiser to what is required (and can do it myself). The biggest surprise was how easy repairing a toilet is. Parts are usually around £10 (£20 max) and they screw in so why waste money having someone come fix it? As soon as I got home I fixed a few issues that had been bugging me for months. I may return to do joinery or learn to fit worktops next. Thanks YTA!
Many thanks for a lovely review Katy, We are glad you enjoyed the plumbing course and already put your skills to good use round your home. Looks like we may see you on the carpentry & joinery course too!
Iv just completed my weeks plastering course and really enjoyed it was a little harder then thought but Dave and the staff was really helpful and patient with us all.. would highly recommend YTA
Thanks Kris see you soon
I can't recommend YTA enough, the plumbing course was great. I learnt a lot in 5 days which has given me the confidence & knowledge to do a whole range of jobs on my site.
The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely do another course at YTA.
I was on the 10 day tiling course and had a great time. I've already used them for the 5 day plumbing course. Considering I had never tiled before in my life I am happy with everything I learnt and will be putting it to use in the new year!

Its good to have someone with years and years of experience teach you and answer all your questions regardless of how stupid they may seem
Really enjoyed the course. I did the 5 day plastering course, and felt it was a great way to get hands on experience. I am only looking to do DIY pieces and it was perfect to build my confidence for that. I would recommend the 10 day course and qualification if looking to do it as a business, as you cover more "types" of plastering and scenarios.
I couldn't recommend the place higher, and they have a wide range of courses, with great facilities and staff.
I have just completed the advanced plumbing course with paul. The first thing I would like to say is how good he is at teaching and showing the students the tricks of the trade. I have completed a plumbing course previously however I feel I have a lot more on this one. Starting the work, I was fairly confident with soldering but not very happy with bending pipe. This meant that naturally I used lots of fittings rather than bending the pipes. Following Paul’s expert teaching and using his tricks I now prefer to bend the pipe meaning using one pipe and two fittings rather than using a bag of fittings and lots of short length of pipe.

I feel much more confident with plumbing, if you want to learn plumbing I would recommend doing the 10 day plumbing course and you won’t be disappointed
I had a great experience with YTA, really friendly and knowledgeable staff. I had the EWPA exam and I been really stressing myself about it, but the examiner Mark Fletcher was very patient with me and helped me to focus on the exam. If I didn't understand something he repeated and made sure I fully understand the question. He is not just professionally good but exceptional person as well. I can highly recommend them. Thank s YTA, thanks Mark Fletcher.
Hey guys! I attended 4 courses over a 4 week period at the start of September. In that time I did plastering, tiling, plumbing and joinery. All I can say is what a fantastic facility and amazing staff! Thanks to you guys at YTA I am now in work and working as a plumber for a well established company already in so little time and have the odd job on the weekend for myself. You have trained me in so little time to a suitable level of competency.
Bottom line is don’t look at the courses and think it’s not enough time to learn. These tutors are amazing and will train you to go out there on your own and work in a trade. Thank you guys!
All in all a great introductory course into tiling. Very friendly staff and plenty of invaluable information from Graham. Would recommended to anyone wanting to start in the tiling game whether that be DIY or going to work with someone for more experience. Make sure you take plenty of questions for the trainers, they were more than happy to help and answer mine. found it very enjoyable and met some top guys on throughout the week. Also a very professional set up for the current Covid-19 issues with regards to social distancing, sanitization stations and free face masks. Thanks YTA (Adam)
My first time with YTA. Thought I would try them out with the 5 Day Tiling Course. Very impressed!! Great training, great atmosphere. And the other courses looked just as well too - so have booked onto the plumbing already and hopefully Worktops in the near future

Great communications, easy parking, .....
Great all round. Thanks a lot

ChrisF
Fantastic place recently did the 2 week tiling course, great instructors and really well set up place. Walked in unsure walked out confident. Thanks to all staff especially Graham and Dave. Deffo recommend.
The best trainning school I've ever been too.Travelled from Scotland and its the best course I've ever done.Paul the plumbing teacher was outstanding 10-10 for the help and knowledge.Dave in the tiling sector and Lawrence in joinery section were really good.Helped whenever asked this Is the best company in the uk.
All hands on from the word go already booked on a kitchen course and joinery They helped my self in every possible.
Keep up the great work guys.
Personally I felt the plumbing course was excellent. It suited me because it was hands on and very practical and suited my style of learning. I thought the delivery by the instructor was spot on and would highly recommend the course for beginners or people looking to up-skill and already have a basic knowledge base about plumbing. I would like to thank the YTA and would definitely avail of other courses in the near future. Cheers lads.
Excellent set up and brilliant knowledgeable and friendly staff. Really enjoyed the course and looking forward to the future. Would highly recommend these guys. Thanks to Dave the plastering teacher and all at YTA, keep up the good work 👍🏻
I’ve done the plumbing and heating, joinery carpentry courses recently and really enjoyed both of them. This was down to the tutors knowledge and patience and it also helps they are a great laugh! Got me where I wanted to be and I look forward to the next course
“My first solo kitchen after completing courses with YTA. Brilliant courses and incredible staff.
An excellent 2 weeks doing the level 1 carpentry and joinery course, the trainer was patient and very knowledgeable, he gave lots of tips and tricks to help. An easy company to deal with and I felt they are value for money. Hopefully I will be back to do my level 2 in the future.
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 17th August 2020
Just finished the 10 day wall & floor tiling course, brilliant course to do ! 95% hands on practical work from day 1, would highly recommend it
Excellent staff, couldn't fault Dave the plastering instructor. Very thorough and pleasent experience
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 3rd August 2020
Excellent training facility. Everything was well explained and very detailed. Would highly recommend
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 311 reviews