YTA Training and Assessment Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend YTA Training and Assessment Ltd

About YTA Training and Assessment Ltd: Construction training courses and NVQ assessments. Plumbing, Tiling, Carpentry, Joinery, Kitchen Fitting, Plastering and Bricklaying.

info@ytatraining.com

Unit 12a Factory Street, Dudley Hill

Tell us how YTA Training and Assessment Ltd made you happy

Carl Swanick
"I attended the YTA course for the 2 week joinery and carpentry course which I found very helpful in teaching me all the skills. The training officer (Lawrence) was really patient and knowledgable and also put me at ease if I made a mistake. Would recommend this course and YTA."
Mike Astbury
"My building knowledge prior to attending YTA was limited to lightbulb changing and putting up shelves. I have completed, plumbing, tiling and kitchen fitting, which have given me the skills and more importantly the confidence to fit my own bathroom and a kitchen in a rental property, with more jobs booked in over spring. The courses are very hands on with tips and essential knowledge given along the way. I will no doubt be back in the future for advanced tiling/plastering if David can put up with me for another week."
Alan Steele
"Recommend to everyone, great courses, the tutors are very friedly, delivering a very well packed and relaxed course, Thanks YTA"
"Just finished a plumbing course and am very happy!"
"Excellent staff and training would recommend to anyone and everyone so glad I took this opportunity thanks to the brilliant staff that work there and I will definitely be back again"
"I attended the one day plumbing overview course, wanting to learn how to solder and bend pipes and do the basics which have cost me lots of money over the years either waiting for a plumber to come or to agree a sensible price and then watching in amazement how simple it looked. The venue, tools and trainers was absolutely first rate. I was tested and encouraged to push my skills further by the trainer, Lyndon. I hate to say it as it sounds really sad but I really enjoyed it and will be going back to do the 5 day brick laying course. If you have any hesitations about attending any of the courses don't worry just make sure you DO take clothes you dont mind getting dirty. Thanks YTA chaps for the great day!"
"The course is beneficial to anyone who wants to improve their skills and knowledge in domestic plumbing.l am 66with no experience of plumbing and went home, installed a new toilet and repaired a seized up tap in my son's home.The teacher explained and demonstrated very well and I would recommend this course 🤠 Matt Riley"
"I would highly recommend the courses at YTA training. I did the plumbing course and it was brilliant. I also had a look round at what the others were getting upto and all looked really impressive. The other lads said how good their courses were. I will return back to do other courses as you learn so much and it’s all hands on ( no classroom work ). As well as learning lots, it was a good laugh. Don’t hesitate to give Lyndon and the others some banter!! They love it. Thanks Lyndon for such a great week and teaching me so much in a week. I couldn’t of asked for anymore!! Top man and a pleasure to meet. See you again soon guys"
"I attended the course as a novice, now I feel confident to tackle most plumbing jobs. The course is very relaxed and well presented. There are no restrictions on supplies if you make a mistake go and help yourself to the pipe and connectors. They do not try and sell any tools but will advise on the best tools to buy. I received my certificate at the end of the course and the offer of any phone advise should I need any help on a job, what more do you want. Excellent."
"I recently attended to undertake a experienced worker practical assessment in site carpentry. The day was well organised and the training centre was fully equipped, I can not speak highly enough of mark , the NVQ assessor he was friendly and professional and made the whole day go with out a hitch. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and if I need any further training I would not hesitate in contacting them for advice . Many thanks Richard Morgan"
"Fantastic training, I did a days tiling course and it gives me confidence to do it myself at home."
"Excellent training and trainers, I learnt a lot doing the tiling, carpentry, plumbing and brick laying courses."
"Very professional course . A great teacher made it simple to understand. Would recommend Y.T.A training"
"Such a life changing place I've done the joinery, plumbing, plastering and tiling courses and I wish I'd have done them years ago it really has changed everything business has never been better. Graham,Dave and Lawrence are excellent instructors they take the time to properly show and explain everything it's not rushed like other places a very relaxed place to freshen up existing skills or learn new ones I really do recommend YTA to anyone thanks fellas."
"I did the 10 day carpentry and joinery course and I can recommend it.There was lots learnt over the 2 weeks and it is a good starter course for access to the industry.Relaxed feel to the training center and a good, knowledgeable instructor."
"I did 10 day citb 1 plastering course and was very happy with Dave and all the assessments! All the assessors were good crack and very friendly! Will defo be using YTA again in the future 👍"
"5 day plumbing course,It's one of the better course's I've been on. I now feel confident enough to be able to solder pipes and walk away knowing they wont be leaking. Great guys doing the training,lyndon who does the plumbing and Lawrence who does joinery have both been on the tools and they know their stuff,they also passed a few tricks of the trade on,your never to old to learn something new. Relaxed atmosphere and not a lot of classroom work more practical work which is what you need in my opinion. I would recommend this course to anyone thinking of doing it,I learnt a lot."
"the assessment went well, the trainers and the assessers where great,they make you feel at ease,and can not do enougth for you,,the centre itself is fully kitted out and very professional, i would recommend this company to anyone, 10 out of 10."
"The yta training centre was fully kitted out and the trainers and all the staff could not help you enougth,i would recommed this company to anyone, 10 out of 10."
"I Found the whole experience very straight forward, Dave my assessor was very helpful and extremely knowledgeable. He did everything he could to ensure I passed the practical with out any delay."
"Thoroughly enjoyed the course. Lyndon our teacher explained clearly easy to follow. Would highly recommend to others. Benificial to my job."
"Brilliant basic tiling course. All instructors were really helpful and very accommodating. Will be returning in the near further to do the advanced tiling course."
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 224 reviews