YTA Training and Assessment Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend YTA Training and Assessment Ltd
Read YTA Training and Assessment Ltd Reviews

About YTA Training and Assessment Ltd:

Construction training courses and NVQ assessments. Plumbing, Tiling, Carpentry, Joinery, Kitchen Fitting, Plastering, Electrics and Bricklaying.

info@ytatraining.com

Unit 12a Factory Street, Dudley Hill

Tell us how YTA Training and Assessment Ltd made you happy
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Simeon Andonov
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Simeon Andonov
Jordan Parks
I'm a female property investor constantly forking out for small plumbing repairs - so wanted to learn to do it myself. It makes financial sense to pay someone to do the work for me. However - because I need to turn up at a property when there is an issue - it makes sense I fix it while I'm there because most times it will be something very simple (but I didn't know how to fix these issues.... Until now!) I was worried about being the only girl, but felt instantly relaxed. Lyndon was a great teacher and good laugh. On the 5 day intensive plumbing course I learned how to fit pipes using soldering and compression fittings, plumb a full bathroom (fitting the pipes through the entire bathroom, plumbing in all taps, putting the toilet together etc), fit radiators, fit a kitchen sink with plumbing (including T-ing off for a washing machine and an outside tap). I've learned a few jobs tradesmen have done for me were nonsense - so now I'm much wiser to what is required (and can do it myself). The biggest surprise was how easy repairing a toilet is. Parts are usually around £10 (£20 max) and they screw in so why waste money having someone come fix it? As soon as I got home I fixed a few issues that had been bugging me for months. I may return to do joinery or learn to fit worktops next. Thanks YTA!
Many thanks for a lovely review Katy, We are glad you enjoyed the plumbing course and already put your skills to good use round your home. Looks like we may see you on the carpentry & joinery course too!
A 5 day course that is totally hands on from the start gives a good basic coverage for a beginner, just about everything is covered that you need to know to do a basic job from mixing different types & consistencies of plaster, boarding & skimming, applying bonding & multi finish & fixing corner bead to square up a bad edge, Dave was an extremely knowledgeable instructor even covering advice for material disposal after jobs/projects are finished.
Attended the 5 day plumbing course. Fantastic training by Paul, everything explained well and demonstrated. A very hands on course and packs a lot into the week.
I just finished the 10 day plumbing course, I learned so much over the 10 days, which I have now gained the confidence to plum In new or existing bathroom suites and carry out other various plumbing jobs. Paul our instructor was great and extremely knowledgeable. All the other instructors were friendly and always offered advice when I asked various questions. I would highly recommend attending the courses.
I attended the 5 day plastering course and I could say I gained a valuable skill and knowledge about this particular trade which will serve me well in my future endeavours. Our instructor Dave was able to answer any questions we had and helped us to make the most of this course and at the same time made it really enjoyable. Will definitely recomend the place and soon will be going on another course.
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 26th July 2021 YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 26th July 2021
I attended the plumbing course 5 day. I came away with skills of how to fix my central heating, plumb in the first and second fix for my kitchen and bathroom. I would highly recommend this course for any one who is trying to get some experience and is going their own property development. I feel I got the right balance of hands on experience and also the theory.
Very remiss of me to write this review, a little later than I had hoped. We had Paul, for the week one plumbing course, at the end of May 2021. What can I say, his jokes were quite appauling and his sense of humour even worse.................. And as for his knowledge.................. Well the course was first class and the content was pretty well perfect. We focused on fundamental practical issues from the very first minute. I hadn't a scooby about plumbing when I arrived at the centre, but went away feeling confident that I could attempt most aspects of rudimentary plumbing assignments. Big congratulations to Paul for giving us all a superb week. Heartedly recommended to all budding plumbers! GG
bad attitude by porche driver
Really good course, learned a lot in such a short time.
I just finished the 10 day intensive tiling course. I found it excellent way to learn tiling your put at it straight away practical all the way. Gary the instructor has 38 years experience with all there is to know about tiling and keeps the jobs coming. You have to be willing to put in the work if you are to succeed in learning at this course.
I have just completed a 5 day basic tiling course with Gary. Gary is a one of the best tutors I have met and reminds me heavily of my “old school” teachers I had when I was doing my apprenticeship many years ago. His style of teaching is not to use complicated “buzzwords” but just to tell you how to do it. If anyone is looking to learn how to tile I would recommend Gary and YTA as they make it very easy
Brilliant course…really enjoyed every part of it…the trainer was brilliant and very knowledgeable…put me at ease straight away. I would highly recommend any person who wants to learn new skills to just to have a go.£500 seems nothing for what I learnt..I thank YTA for a great experience and also hats of to Dave, the trainer who was easy going and always on hand…Thank you
I thoroughly enjoyed the Carpentry and Joinery level 1 course. Lawrence was absolutely fantastic in how he tailored the way he taught each individual as everybody learns differently. All the tutors were really welcoming and made you feel comfortable. The course itself was very useful and I will be looking to return and do the kitchen fitting and plastering course in the future.
Guys were fantastic that ran the course, very helpful and chatty. Very positive and welcoming environment also
I took on a tilers course here with my labourer. We learned many new high standard skills that were fun challenges to do! I own my own business as a plasterer and wanted to put another skill on my list of “can dos”. I enjoyed the tiling course so much that i will be returning to do my plumbing there too, very soon! I also plan on sending any of my future employees to YTA to gain skills and qualifications and knowledge! Our 10 day course was completed with a classroom talk where you are told everything you need to know in future & how to understand what to do and what steps to take in hypothetical scenarios. The staff were friendly all the way through and had a happy & confident vibe around them. Everyone is happy to help, and to offer a listening ear. Also, Free tea & biscuits! Thank you to everyone at YTA for helping me and my business grow. Jordan, Pinky.
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 30th May 2021 YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 30th May 2021 YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 30th May 2021 YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 30th May 2021 YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 30th May 2021 YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 30th May 2021 YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 30th May 2021 YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Excellent course. Solid grounding in the trade in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Fully recommended.
Came to do my Ewpa carpentry practical assessment we was made to feel relaxed and i would highly recommend. assessor was fantastic thanks Mark.
Did the 10 day plumbing course and the first week was amazing the trainer was a good laugh and down to earth took time with me because I was slow in places top lad
Did the 5 day plumbing course and it was great, really enjoyed it. I've already started putting my new skills to good use so it was definitely worth it. Would recommend.
I attended a 3 day tiling course at YTA it was a fantastic experience. very hands on to gain good knowledge and Graham is a great tutor and shown me all the professional tips I needed to know.
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 6th March 2021
I was a self taught DIYer that wanted to expand my skills, to make a change in my career. Lawrence Booth (top bloke and teacher) showed me many new skills over the level 1 course in Carpentry and Joinery, ( before YTA I thought I could hang a door properly but how wrong was I 😁. I will now take the skills and knowledge gained to progress into a successful future. I would highly recommend YTA and thoroughly enjoyed it, I hope to re visit in the future to gain more skills and additional qualifications.
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 347 reviews