YTA Training and Assessment Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend YTA Training and Assessment Ltd

About YTA Training and Assessment Ltd: Construction training courses and NVQ assessments. Plumbing, Tiling, Carpentry, Joinery, Plastering and Bricklaying.

info@ytatraining.com

Unit 12a Factory Street, Dudley Hill

How would you rate YTA Training and Assessment Ltd?

Alan Steele
Alan Steele
Verified Buyer
"Recommend to everyone, great courses, the tutors are very friedly, delivering a very well packed and relaxed course, Thanks YTA"
Carlos Falcon
Carlos Falcon
Verified Buyer
"I'm a carpenter & joiner & Kitchen fitter now for 14 years, after the course I am now confident to take on plumbing in a kitchen and save myself money. Graham is an excellent teacher and would recommend this course to anyone. Thanks Graham"
Anthony Harrison
Anthony Harrison
Verified Buyer
"I cannot recommend Graham and the team at TYA training enough, they are simply brilliant. I went for a one day plumbing course to get feel for basics and was integrated into the rest of the class who were there for the week. By the end of the day I was able to fit pipes, valves and a sink. Graham managed the right blend of theory with practical work perfectly, and was always on hand to advise when things did not quite go according to plan. It is my intention to do more of these and quite simply was the best money I have ever spent on something like this. Thank you to you all and look forward to seeing you soon. If anyone wants to ask me a specific question email me at ahaimgroup@gmail.com. Ant"
Claire Enever
Verified Buyer
"The plastering course was easy to follow, the tutor Dave was there to answer any questions & advise how to overcome each students individual difficulties. Everyone was treated the same & yet we were all able to keep at our own pace. I was also able to learn with Graham in the plumbing course. This was also individually encouraged to go at your own pace with very insightful ways to start out in a business. Very supportive & very well thought out & put together courses! Highly recommended!! Many thanks."
Michael Grimes
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely fantastic courses, facility and team of tutors! Really friendly, very professional, and all with a wealth of expertise that they are willing to pass on to experienced and new starters alike. I had good DIY skills prior to attending the plastering and carpentry courses. But after the training, I was absolutely full of confidence to be able to undertake private paid-for work. Much appreciated and very much recommended. Many thanks. Michael"
"Very experienced staff."
Zeeshan Amin
Verified Buyer
"Excellent place to do training, very recommended. Thanks"
Chris McCarthy
Verified Buyer
"I thoroughly enjoyed my joinery course at YTA. The course has given me a fresh way on how i do my job. Picking up new skills and also saving time allowing me to get more done. The team up there a very friendly and there is a good atmosphere around the place. Will definitely look forward to doing more training in the future and will be recommending to others too"
Ryan Cooke
Verified Buyer
"They gave me the confidence to go out and start Tiling on my own. Great set of tutors and every question I asked was answered and they made sure I wasn’t just saying yes they made sure I understood."
Edward Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Great course which had just the right amount of real world, hands on practical content to enable working confidently with materials. Graham packed an amazing amount of learning into the 5 days and is brilliant at sharing his knowledge and experience. Thanks."
James Ibbotson
Verified Buyer
"I completed the YTA plumbing accredited course in December 2017. I started the course with very limited knowledge about plumbing and finished confident enough start a handyman business offering plumbing services. Graham is a very knowledgeable and helpful teacher and gave everyone individual attention to ensure all aspects were understood. I would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting to learn practical building skills."
"Really pleased with the plumbing course at YTA. Graham is very knowledgeable and keeps the balance of practical and classroom led learning just right. Most of the time you are shown something then get on and do it yourself. A great course for anyone wanting to develop their skills for a career or home diy"
Neil Ayers
Verified Buyer
"Great training, from a great set of guys. Did a one day tiling course, gave me enough skills to confidently tile my own bathroom and kitchen."
Phillip Page
Verified Buyer
"I attended a 3 day course (1 Bricklaying & 2 Day plastering) I thought the instruction, facility's & materials were all first class, I would defiantly recommend YTA to anyone wanting the basics or advanced in any of the skills offered. Special thanks to Dave & Lawrence"
Sean Hodgson
Verified Buyer
"Great place, great people"
Annie Keki
Verified Buyer
"What a fantastic place to learn from highly skilled professionals in a warm, welcoming and focused setting. I was surprised by the amount of content covered in depth and detail to give a great grounding in principals and plenty of hands-on practice; all under the constant supervision of great professionals able to teach all abilities and ensure each person is given individual attention to enable them to reach their potential. A wonderful 4 weeks that has given me the confidence and skills to undertake the work I want. I would recommend YTA Training for those who wish to work in the trade, any property owners and anyone who wants to undertake work on their own home and achieve a professional finish at a fraction of the price. Don't hesitate, if you are thinking about it; JUST DO IT."
Colin Renahan
Verified Buyer
"I can recomend YTA if you want a comprehensive and fully professional training package. Graham and his team are first class and deliver a quality service ???"
Toby Woolley
Verified Buyer
"Having recently started a career in property development I soon found that it would be cost effective to learn some of the trades myself but I never thought I could get competent enough to have a go on my own projects and YTA enabled me to achieve just that. I was very shocked by how much I did learn as I had little hands on experience, however the tutors at YTA were very reassuring and made it comfortable and gave me confidence because they were really thorough and personal to instructing each person attending the course. Which I admired a lot. I did 4 courses, plumbing, plastering, tiling and brick laying back to back. By the end of each week I felt confident enough to go home and do work to my projects to a professional standard, purely because I can take as much time as I would like! So to conclude the course for me was probably the most valuable experience and extreme value for money, I could not recommend this place more to anyone who might feel they don't know it's right for them or interested, Thank you so much to all the team at YTA, Toby Woolley"
Corinne Parsons
Verified Buyer
"Really enjoyed the course. Friendly and knowledgable staff."
Peter Bedford
Verified Buyer
"Skills tuition, using the materials and tools provided, really helped build confidence. A friendly atmosphere to work in."
Carl Tague
Verified Buyer
"Went on plumbing course worked as electrician for 16 years and covered all areasin plumbing in full detail would highly recommend to anyone and do all different courses"
Mark Hoggart
Verified Buyer
"It made me happy as I walked through the door it was a very friendly and relaxing atmosphere and the trainers where very professional and made me confident with my course thanks"
James Newton
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant course from start to finish l would highly recommend YTA Training to anyone wanting to learn a trade,the staff are friendly and cant do enough to help.10/10 from me keep up the good work guys and a massive thank you to my trainer Dave cheers kind regards James Newton."
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 188 reviews