YTA Training and Assessment Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend YTA Training and Assessment Ltd
Read YTA Training and Assessment Ltd Reviews

About YTA Training and Assessment Ltd:

Construction training courses and NVQ assessments. Plumbing, Tiling, Carpentry, Joinery, Kitchen Fitting, Plastering, Electrics and Bricklaying.

info@ytatraining.com

YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 12th March 2020
Craig Self
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 8th March 2020
Mark Summerhayes
I'm a female property investor constantly forking out for small plumbing repairs - so wanted to learn to do it myself. It makes financial sense to pay someone to do the work for me. However - because I need to turn up at a property when there is an issue - it makes sense I fix it while I'm there because most times it will be something very simple (but I didn't know how to fix these issues.... Until now!) I was worried about being the only girl, but felt instantly relaxed. Lyndon was a great teacher and good laugh. On the 5 day intensive plumbing course I learned how to fit pipes using soldering and compression fittings, plumb a full bathroom (fitting the pipes through the entire bathroom, plumbing in all taps, putting the toilet together etc), fit radiators, fit a kitchen sink with plumbing (including T-ing off for a washing machine and an outside tap). I've learned a few jobs tradesmen have done for me were nonsense - so now I'm much wiser to what is required (and can do it myself). The biggest surprise was how easy repairing a toilet is. Parts are usually around £10 (£20 max) and they screw in so why waste money having someone come fix it? As soon as I got home I fixed a few issues that had been bugging me for months. I may return to do joinery or learn to fit worktops next. Thanks YTA!
Many thanks for a lovely review Katy, We are glad you enjoyed the plumbing course and already put your skills to good use round your home. Looks like we may see you on the carpentry & joinery course too!
I had a great experience with YTA, really friendly and knowledgeable staff. I had the EWPA exam and I been really stressing myself about it, but the examiner Mark Fletcher was very patient with me and helped me to focus on the exam. If I didn't understand something he repeated and made sure I fully understand the question. He is not just professionally good but exceptional person as well. I can highly recommend them. Thank s YTA, thanks Mark Fletcher.
Hey guys! I attended 4 courses over a 4 week period at the start of September. In that time I did plastering, tiling, plumbing and joinery. All I can say is what a fantastic facility and amazing staff! Thanks to you guys at YTA I am now in work and working as a plumber for a well established company already in so little time and have the odd job on the weekend for myself. You have trained me in so little time to a suitable level of competency.
Bottom line is don’t look at the courses and think it’s not enough time to learn. These tutors are amazing and will train you to go out there on your own and work in a trade. Thank you guys!
All in all a great introductory course into tiling. Very friendly staff and plenty of invaluable information from Graham. Would recommended to anyone wanting to start in the tiling game whether that be DIY or going to work with someone for more experience. Make sure you take plenty of questions for the trainers, they were more than happy to help and answer mine. found it very enjoyable and met some top guys on throughout the week. Also a very professional set up for the current Covid-19 issues with regards to social distancing, sanitization stations and free face masks. Thanks YTA (Adam)
My first time with YTA. Thought I would try them out with the 5 Day Tiling Course. Very impressed!! Great training, great atmosphere. And the other courses looked just as well too - so have booked onto the plumbing already and hopefully Worktops in the near future

Great communications, easy parking, .....
Great all round. Thanks a lot

ChrisF
Fantastic place recently did the 2 week tiling course, great instructors and really well set up place. Walked in unsure walked out confident. Thanks to all staff especially Graham and Dave. Deffo recommend.
The best trainning school I've ever been too.Travelled from Scotland and its the best course I've ever done.Paul the plumbing teacher was outstanding 10-10 for the help and knowledge.Dave in the tiling sector and Lawrence in joinery section were really good.Helped whenever asked this Is the best company in the uk.
All hands on from the word go already booked on a kitchen course and joinery They helped my self in every possible.
Keep up the great work guys.
Personally I felt the plumbing course was excellent. It suited me because it was hands on and very practical and suited my style of learning. I thought the delivery by the instructor was spot on and would highly recommend the course for beginners or people looking to up-skill and already have a basic knowledge base about plumbing. I would like to thank the YTA and would definitely avail of other courses in the near future. Cheers lads.
Excellent set up and brilliant knowledgeable and friendly staff. Really enjoyed the course and looking forward to the future. Would highly recommend these guys. Thanks to Dave the plastering teacher and all at YTA, keep up the good work 👍🏻
I’ve done the plumbing and heating, joinery carpentry courses recently and really enjoyed both of them. This was down to the tutors knowledge and patience and it also helps they are a great laugh! Got me where I wanted to be and I look forward to the next course
“My first solo kitchen after completing courses with YTA. Brilliant courses and incredible staff.
An excellent 2 weeks doing the level 1 carpentry and joinery course, the trainer was patient and very knowledgeable, he gave lots of tips and tricks to help. An easy company to deal with and I felt they are value for money. Hopefully I will be back to do my level 2 in the future.
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 17th August 2020
Just finished the 10 day wall & floor tiling course, brilliant course to do ! 95% hands on practical work from day 1, would highly recommend it
Excellent staff, couldn't fault Dave the plastering instructor. Very thorough and pleasent experience
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 3rd August 2020
Excellent training facility. Everything was well explained and very detailed. Would highly recommend
I did the 2 week carpentry course in February 20. The course was great, very well led by Lawrie who is very capable in all aspects of carpentry and general construction. Tools and materials provided were all top -drawer and the assignment based learning was ideal for my needs. I would highly recommend YTA to anyone who wants to understand about proper traditional woodworking and construction techniques.
I completed a YTA Training course in Tiling way back in October 2006. This along with a Plumbing course was the start of a 14yr rollercoaster ride of running a now very successful Bathroom installation Company. The workload is so great that it has finally lead to me sending my first Apprentice to YTA next month as I start a well overdue expansion of the business. I am absolutely 100% confident that the skills my Apprentice will learn will be a massive benefit to the company. The training I myself received all those years back gave me the confidence and basic skills I needed to build a new company from scratch. I’m looking forward to dealing with Graham and the team again and hopefully it will lead to me taking on more enthusiastic Apprentices in the near future.
I have just completed 3 weeks training with YTA; 5 days plumbing, 5 days tiling and 5 days plastering. I had little or no experience of these skills/trades before starting, other than watching a few YouTube videos.

The training facility is well laid out and has everything you could need. All 3 coursed have a good level of content and progress logically with the pace of the course adapting to the skills and speed of the students. All the trainers have a wealth of knowledge which they are eager to pass on. They bring their years of trade experience to the training in an open and easy to understand way.

As well as great instruction you can't put a value on the practical experience gained on the courses. You can listen to instruction a watch YouTube all you want but you cannot beat getting your hands on the tools and practicing what you have learned. The way the training and the facility is designed and laid out enables you to do exactly this with lots of practical scenarios that cover many different situations without worrying about causing damage etc.

I highly recommend YTA.
i have learn a lot form this training place and will go again to get more training again soon
if you want to no more about go and get trained up at this place you will get the best ,
see you soon my rate is 5
I’ve just completed the 5 day intensive plumbing course and I highly recommend it. It’s a very practical course that really sets you up to either start completing jobs at home or looking for a new career. Lyndon is both knowledgable and approachable to assist you along the way.
I’m now booked in to complete my tiling course even though it’s a 3 hour round trip!
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 19th June 2020