YTA Training and Assessment Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend YTA Training and Assessment Ltd

About YTA Training and Assessment Ltd: Construction training courses and NVQ assessments. Plumbing, Tiling, Carpentry, Joinery, Kitchen Fitting, Plastering and Bricklaying.

info@ytatraining.com

Unit 12a Factory Street, Dudley Hill

Tell us how YTA Training and Assessment Ltd made you happy

Mark Readymartcher
"If you are a property developer or looking for a new skill this place is 5 stars. I searched the UK for somewhere that could do courses to help me with my property developing and found YTA. I looked at the reviews on here and FB and took the leap...so glad I did!! I'm 45 and having previously worked in offices and no real experience with plumbing or kitchen fitting both these courses were great! The tutors are all time served professionals, friendly, down to earth and you can tell they really enjoy teaching the trade. The 10 day plumbing course has given my a level of confidence to tackle fitting a bathroom suite, fit and fix radiators and plumb a kitchen. I know how to fix and bend pipes using different methods, understand how a heating system works for both heating and water supply's, and how waste pipes work all the way to the drains. The 5 day kitchen fitting course was insightful and I feel confident to fit the basic kitchen units correctly. I now know how to use a router correctly and cut worktops to fit using male and female joints, and cut out the cooker and sink areas. You also get advice and tips on how to overcome obstacles. I can't thank these guys enough and having booked 3 weeks worth of courses I got a free week to choose an additional course. I will be back there very soon"
Kieran McGrath
"Great people, make you feel welcomed and they know what they are doing great set of lads will advise you to go to YTA have a pack on Buenos with you they all love them"
Carl Swanick
"I attended the YTA course for the 2 week joinery and carpentry course which I found very helpful in teaching me all the skills. The training officer (Lawrence) was really patient and knowledgable and also put me at ease if I made a mistake. Would recommend this course and YTA."
"Brilliant! I did the 5 day plumbing course, it was great fun and so informative! Lyndon was a great teacher but all the guys are dead friendly and helpful too. Had a fab group to work with, so it was really relaxed and helpful to work things out together and look at each other’s work. I now feel confident to do things around my house and I can’t wait to start in properties too! Highly recommend doing a course with YTA! I can’t wait to get another one booked!"
"5 Day Intense Plumbing Course - Awesome, its as simple as that. Excellent trainer (Lyndon), excellent course content, having never plumbed before, the course gave you the confidence and skills to achieve amazing results. Great group of student from a variety of backgrounds. Simple, if you don`t do it, you will never know what you are missing. Keep up the great work YTA"
"Positive The trainers there are friendly, knowledgeable and very down to earth. Environment and facilities there are in keeping with a real work environment. I was more than happy with what I learnt. Negative We are there for a short course and the staff should operate a slightly more disciplined approach to student time keeping, start and end times. This really needs to be like a week at work so you wouldn’t be half hour late so rest of the group has to wait for one or two individuals before the class can start. It’s losing the rest valuable learning time. This is really important for students to be respectful of others times."
"Great team.. Very informative and engaging courses"
"Did the 1 day plumbing taster as I'd never done plumbing before and wanted to know how to fix leaks and tackle basic problems around the house without calling and paying for a plumber. The guys at YTA were very friendly and got us working with materials straight away. Lyndon was a great and patient instructor throughout and made sure to tailor the exercises to ensure they were relevant to what I wanted and that I got the most out of my day with them. Would definetley reccomend for anyone wanting to improve their DIY skills."
"I have now completed the Kitchen fitting 5 day course. Followed by the 5 day tiling and 5 day plumbing course. All I can say is these courses are perfect for any person wanting to acquire great beginner knowledge in these trades. I booked these courses so I could undertake some work on my own property. My new kitchen and new bathroom speaks for itself. Took a little longer to undertake these jobs as I was doing the jobs for the first time and working around my current job, But the money I saved (easily a few thousand £££) more than makes it worth it. Anyone looking to get started in these trades. either for your own DIY work or to even start a career. This is the place to go. The tutors are all really helpful. Even once I finished the course, I still contacted them for more advice and help on ideas. Top quality courses Graham and the tutors provide. more than happy to recommend to everyone."
"Finally decided to get some basic plumbing training after an enforced career change following redundancy in computing. Course was excellent, providing the basics needed to start work as a plumber. Plenty of practical work mixed with some theory and lots of good advice. I have just sent out my first invoice. I plan to do some further training in the new year and will definitely be visiting YTA to do them."
"I attended the one week plumbing course a couple of weeks ago and it provided me with all the knowledge I’d hoped for. Lyndon the instructor had a vast knowledge from his 30+ years experience and he past this on to us in a very easy and relaxed way. He had plenty of time to spend with each of us (only 3 including me) which allowed us to gain more knowledge than you might in a larger group. I have put this knowledge to good use and already made back the money I spent on the course. I can’t recommend this course enough, anyone considering getting in to any trade should contact YTA without delay."
"The 5 day plumbing course was a very good course. Lots of practical tasks and all the staff are very approachable and will help you out with any issues that they can help you with."
"I did the 5 day level 1 plumbing course, i've been in the building industry for over 30 years and never wanted to tackle anything that involved water.I did the course purely so I could carry out jobs and repairs at home. it was a great week, Lyndon was a great tutor and there was a great group of lads on the course.I learnt loads and really enjoyed the hands on practical work, you had all the tools, equipment and materials to carry out every job that was set out. The course gave me the skills and confidence to carry out a handful of jobs that I had at home which I started the saturday after the course.All jobs done brilliantly so I'm really happy with what I've learned . I will be undertaking another course next year"
"I traveled from from London to view the centre and was so impressed by the set up and the work the students were undertaking I booked myself onto the 5 day plumbing course. The course was fantastic and exceeded my expectations so much that I then booked the second week plumbing course covering domestic hot water systems. Again the centre and staff were excellent and I then booked a third week to take advantage of their ‘4 for 3’ offer so I’ve now done the tiling and carpentry courses. All staff at Yta are so friendly and helpful and I will be recommending the courses to all my friends and family. I will definitely be returning to book more courses and that seemed to be the thinking of other students also. Fantastic training centre! I wish there was an option for more than 5 stars! They deserve it."
"Just finished a plumbing course and am very happy!"
"Excellent staff and training would recommend to anyone and everyone so glad I took this opportunity thanks to the brilliant staff that work there and I will definitely be back again"
"I attended the one day plumbing overview course, wanting to learn how to solder and bend pipes and do the basics which have cost me lots of money over the years either waiting for a plumber to come or to agree a sensible price and then watching in amazement how simple it looked. The venue, tools and trainers was absolutely first rate. I was tested and encouraged to push my skills further by the trainer, Lyndon. I hate to say it as it sounds really sad but I really enjoyed it and will be going back to do the 5 day brick laying course. If you have any hesitations about attending any of the courses don't worry just make sure you DO take clothes you dont mind getting dirty. Thanks YTA chaps for the great day!"
"The course is beneficial to anyone who wants to improve their skills and knowledge in domestic plumbing.l am 66with no experience of plumbing and went home, installed a new toilet and repaired a seized up tap in my son's home.The teacher explained and demonstrated very well and I would recommend this course 🤠 Matt Riley"
"I would highly recommend the courses at YTA training. I did the plumbing course and it was brilliant. I also had a look round at what the others were getting upto and all looked really impressive. The other lads said how good their courses were. I will return back to do other courses as you learn so much and it’s all hands on ( no classroom work ). As well as learning lots, it was a good laugh. Don’t hesitate to give Lyndon and the others some banter!! They love it. Thanks Lyndon for such a great week and teaching me so much in a week. I couldn’t of asked for anymore!! Top man and a pleasure to meet. See you again soon guys"
"I attended the course as a novice, now I feel confident to tackle most plumbing jobs. The course is very relaxed and well presented. There are no restrictions on supplies if you make a mistake go and help yourself to the pipe and connectors. They do not try and sell any tools but will advise on the best tools to buy. I received my certificate at the end of the course and the offer of any phone advise should I need any help on a job, what more do you want. Excellent."
"I recently attended to undertake a experienced worker practical assessment in site carpentry. The day was well organised and the training centre was fully equipped, I can not speak highly enough of mark , the NVQ assessor he was friendly and professional and made the whole day go with out a hitch. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and if I need any further training I would not hesitate in contacting them for advice . Many thanks Richard Morgan"
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 237 reviews