YTA Training and Assessment Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend YTA Training and Assessment Ltd
Read YTA Training and Assessment Ltd Reviews

About YTA Training and Assessment Ltd:

Construction training courses and NVQ assessments. Plumbing, Tiling, Carpentry, Joinery, Kitchen Fitting, Plastering, Electrics and Bricklaying.

info@ytatraining.com

ytatraining
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 25th March 2020
Darren Clarke
More Photos & Videos
Was an OK course if I’m honest. Lawrence could of done with not walking off most of the time and going to the joiners every 2 mins when I had questions and was left for more than an hour on my own twiddling my thumbs due to waiting for the next task. Was shown Lawrence’s way to do a worktop but when I got on site at work I was shown how to do it with biscuits and bolts,which at yta I was not shown. I think a bit more detail needs to go into this course e.g shown about fitting and cutting out biscuits. Use decent kitchen cabs instead of cheap knock off stuff. Drag the course out over the full 5 days. I did mine in 4 and had the Friday off. Show how to properly fit and plumb a sink in to live water mains and also show how to fit over hoods in to electric. The course has got lots of potential but at the minute it’s very very bog standard.
We're sorry to hear about your experience on the course. We only have a maximum of 5 students on the course to help prevent waiting for next tasks as much as is possible.
The course description on our website states that we only show the more common masons mitre worktop joint using the router and butterfly bolt fixings and we do not show the less common biscuit joint method. We also do not advertise that we show plumbing in a kitchen sink or the electrical connections to cooker hoods on the kitchen fitting course, these however are covered in detail on the plumbing and electrical courses that we offer.
We’re usually known for our exceptional well taught courses and we regret that we didn’t live up to those expectations for you.
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 294 reviews