XS-Stock.com Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend XS-Stock.com Ltd
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read XS-Stock.com Ltd Reviews

About XS-Stock.com Ltd:

www.xs-stock.co.uk is a trading name of XS Stock.com Ltd. We are a family run business based in Irvine, Scotland. Established in 1994, we aim to offer you an outstanding choice of quality products at the lowest possible prices. We are committed to this goal and to providing you with an exceptional level of customer service.

01294 204004

Kim Bradshaw
XS-Stock.com Ltd 5 star review on 13th July 2021
XS-Stock.com Ltd 5 star review on 7th July 2021
Shazad Hussain
Great vat, good website and speedy delivery.
Perfect fit
Very well detailed and is a very nice size. I find that for scaling the defiant can be very difficult but this model scales almost perfectly with the eaglemoss xl akira class.
Brilliant price for this item. Brought to replace an old one. Great item for helping with headaches backache and tummy ache or just to help you relax
Highly recommend. Easy to use website. Very quick delivery. Have used this company since 2019.
Arrived on time. Length, colour and quality as described. The only negative is that there were several creasses in the materail that took some time to repve by gentle heating. Maybe they were caused by folding for packing. Unfortunate as a few still exist. However, still excellent value for monet and very attracrive. I would recommend this company again.
Excellent service came quicker than expected Thanks
Excellent price and my child loves it. Speedy delivery
At first really wasn't too sure!! But took the plunge go for it. Couldn't believe the prices of the hot wheels singles I've been looking for, like at least 50% cheaper than the closest prices I've found anywhere!!!! Then got FREE delivery & it was on my doorstep the next day WOW..... Got home, unpacked the parcel and bingo there they were, 100% unbelievable but true. Would definitely recommend & definitely using XS-STOCK again & again.
XS-Stock.com Ltd 5 star review on 8th September 2021
I got exactly what I had ordered and quicker than I thought. Great service,will use again.
Brilliant product - super good value! And was delivered the day after I ordered.
Great product and quick delivery
Great products and very fast delivery!
XS-Stock.com Ltd 5 star review on 7th September 2021
Lovely onesie - top quality soft fleece - granddaughter loves it!
Arrived next day - super speedy service and items are great quality esp for the price . Would definitely recommend this company
Absolutely rubbish.. I bought 2 of these for my son and both ripped within 2 days of receiving them!
Came very quickly, seem good quality and my daughter was over the moon with them.
Great product great price and quick delivery
Really pleased with the things I ordered thay were good quality and we're delivered quickly thank you Hilary Mccormack
Ordered before and they are excellent. Delivery was super fast and product arrived just as expected. Will be ordering again very soon.
XS-Stock.com Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 5,903 reviews