XS-Stock.com Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend XS-Stock.com Ltd
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read XS-Stock.com Ltd Reviews

About XS-Stock.com Ltd:

www.xs-stock.co.uk is a trading name of XS Stock.com Ltd. We are a family run business based in Irvine, Scotland. Established in 1994, we aim to offer you an outstanding choice of quality products at the lowest possible prices. We are committed to this goal and to providing you with an exceptional level of customer service.

01294 204004

Kim Bradshaw
XS-Stock.com Ltd 5 star review on 13th July 2021
XS-Stock.com Ltd 5 star review on 7th July 2021
Shazad Hussain
I was very satisfied with my purchase of Hot Wheels cars and the service was perfect. Thank you
I ordered one lots of candles they arrived in good time and all was fine apart from one lid missing then decided towards some more as I thought they would make good client presents. The second lot arrived with two broken candles and two lids missing so I contacted by email I got the standard reply saying we have got your email but a week later I have still heard nothing that is very disappointing.
My plant pot carrier arrived within a few days of ordering. It took me a very short time to assemble with very clear instructions. Been put to use immediately and a welcome bonus in helping me carry on gardening at 78.
Uss Zimmerman, star trek discovery ship, excellent model, have bought several from xs stock, top quality and really good prices. Can highly recommend, no fuss, no hassle, just top end service from start to finish
Very quick delivery, I brought 3 toy story figure with cars my grandson is so to be do happy with them
Bargain price and exceptionally quick delivery 😀
Good price, quick delivery very happy
I was very happy with outfit and would recommend to family and friends it arrived very quickly it was first time Iv ordered but will definitely order again
Very quick delivery
Very good thank
I bought these grabbers as I have arthritis. They are brilliant to save me bending down. Couldn't believe the great price and were delivered the next day with normal delivery paid. Would definitely recommend the grabbers and the company.
Good quality 👍 I like it 🌞
Great item fast delivery
Arrived within 2 days ( tracked) and well packaged. Will definitely use this company again. Very happy! 😊
Very good item, my son loves it.
Great price. Love it.
Stumbled across this company whilst browsing for a rucksack. The one I ordered one came very quickly and was fabulous quality so I immediately ordered another for a family member. Excellent service and goods, thank you.
Brilliant service, package was delayed but got communication from the team to advise of the issue.
Good price and really pleased with the onesie.
Quick and easy ordering, fast delivery, and great products. Thank you.
XS-Stock.com Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 5,903 reviews