Wellworking Reviews

5 Rating 843 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Wellworking
Read Wellworking Reviews

About Wellworking:

Wellworking is a leading premium office furniture retailer. We are dedicated to quality products, professional expertise and outstanding service. We have been named 'Furniture Provider of the Year' at the leading industry awards in 2021.

With offices in West London, Scotland and Worcestershire, we provide furniture & ergonomic solutions for the workplace and home. Our outstanding record of client loyalty is testament to the strong relationships we have built up with customers and suppliers alike.

We work with leading furniture manufacturers such as Herman Miller, Vitra, HAG, Elite and USM Haller to offer a full range of stunning office and home furniture solutions.

Wellworking - 'Everything about working well, wherever work is'

02031100610

rhona.jamieson@wellworking.co.uk

Western Avenue Business Park, Mansfield Road, London

Tell us how Wellworking made you happy
Excellent. Next day delivery. Unfortunately the chairs we ordered were not quite what we expected (Herman Miller Sayl), we found them really uncomfortable and for the price we were expecting a lot more. Will be returning. Service was excellent, received an email the day before stating when the delivery will be. Would definitely recommend.
The service was excellent. The lady I spoke to was very knowledgeable and was the reason in the end I bought from well working. Honest and reliable. The chair is great and has already helped correct my seating position and ease my aching back. Instructions were visual and needed some trial and error to fathom but chair is so easy to manipulate different parts that it’s no issue now.Lime green is more yellow but saved me money and I cannot see when seated! A great buy from an excellent company.
I ordered Herman Miller office chair and it was delivered very fast. Communication of company and the driver was absolutely perfect as well as the service. It was delivered assembled and quality controlled. All the UK providers should do like this company does. 5 star!
Great chair, great price and really impressive delivery process. Very happy overall.
Delivery was on time and as planned Great product. Looks good and comfortable for working.
Excellent from the advice at the first enquiry, all the way through to superb delivery service. Excellent product that suits just what I needed.
Good prices, fast delivery. I am happy about it.
This was probably the smoothest online shopping experience, including post-sale support, delivery, etc I’ve ever experienced. Very responsive and supportive staff. Highly recommend Wellworking. Excellent!
Delivered on time by helpful delivery person in good condition.
Great service! Kept totally up-to-date throughout the whole process and was even shown the chair ‘controls’ when it was delivered (and delivery was quick!). I highly recommend Wellworking!
I only bought a bar stool in the clearance but received the same faultless service as if I had bought an expensive item. Delivery was fast and efficient and the driver was really friendly and helpful. The bar stool is also incredible: an Arper Catifa 46 upholstered in a stunning yellow. It is beautiful; ergonomically designed and totally comfortable.
Quick delivery, great price. Superb chair.
Super fast delivery and great chair at a great price.
Great price with fast delivery.
Great product and fast and excellent friendly service
Highly recommended. Very high standard of service and communication with competitive prices. Keep up the good work, Wellworking!
Welll done wellworking. From order to delivery everything is neat. !
Excellent service helpful advice & information before placing my order, super quick delivery of item & friendly communication would very much recommend & will be back for my other office bits
Wellworking have a great range of Herman Miller stock and it is always delivered in a personal and diligent manner. My deliver driver was very friendly; he carried my item to the office room and assembled it for me.
Excellent communication, fantastic customer service , delivered on time and went through everything with me about the chair showing me what to do , really great would definitely recommend this company !!
Wellworking is rated 4.97 based on 843 reviews