Tie Specialist Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tie Specialist
Read Tie Specialist Reviews

sales@tiespecialist.com

UNIT 30 GOYT MILL

Great website. Quick delivery and good quality for money!!
Tie Specialist 5 star review on 3rd August 2021 Tie Specialist 5 star review on 3rd August 2021 Tie Specialist 5 star review on 3rd August 2021
Still waiting for goods ordered despite delivery information on website!
hi I cant send a review until I receive the goods
nice little pocket square hankerchief - ideal for a prom which is what I purchased it for, or a wedding
I have used these guys in the past and they have been flawless. I bought some waistcoats for my wedding back in 2020. It was cancelled due to COVID and rescheduled for this month. Since then, I have asked a few others to be ushers so needed more waistcoats. Luckily they had the stock, but one of them that was sent out was the wrong size. All the paperwork said the correct size of 42" but the actual product was 46". I have sent the product back but it costs nearly £6! I hope they refund both the cost of the waistcoat and the postage.
Absolutely amazing cufflinks the detail is amazing!! Delivery was super quick I highly recommend. I will certainly be ordering again in the future!!
Very very good
Sorry but very disappointed at the moment as we are still waiting for ANYTHING to be sent after a month of waiting 🤢 Although I know there were some things not in stock at the time of the order I was prepared to wait for those items BUT I was expecting the things that were in stock to be sent! Seems strange why they didn't send those items? I need the order for a wedding and its getting to the point that I will need to go out and buy from elsewhere and send the whole order back if they don't turn up soon???? This along with the fact that there has been no updates from the company seems a strange way of doing business and will not be recommending them to others!
Very happy with purchasing this product Fitted my dad lovely Loved the colour and style Great quality Thankyou
Awesome cravat and waist coat highly recommend and quick delivery too.
Tie Specialist 5 star review on 19th May 2022
Customer service is brilliant. Items arrived really quick. I ordered waistcoats and matching ties and cravats and the quality is great. Well worth the price.
Arrived in good time in oerfect condition. Will use again
Stunning colours and amazing quality. Will definitely recommend
Good product arrived on the day they quoted, allowed me the change the order. The only issue I had was having to pay two delivery charges. Due to having to have a second order number, both orders came together
Good product at a very reasonable price and delivered promptly, recommended.
I ordered an (in stock) item for a wedding 10 days prior to the event. When canceling the order the response I got didn't take accountability for this. I know the item was in stock as that was part of the reason I chose that item. As such I did not have a waistcoat for the wedding.
Great service would use again
Great service. And great quality ties.
Fantastic service, especially just after a bank holiday Monday. Waistcoat is of sublime quality, perfect fit thanks to the sizing guide, and will definitely be making my purchases of finery from the Tie Specialists again!
I placed an order on 2nd of April & have had no contact since. I don’t know if I am getting the product or not. I will be contacting PayPal in the next few days if I get no reply to my recent voicemail to their phone number.
Thank you for your review and for bringing this to our attention. We have sent you an email with an update on your order. Kind Regards Tie Specialist
Good service nice quality and good value
Tie Specialist is rated 4.33 based on 200 reviews