The Independent Pharmacy Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Independent Pharmacy

Tell us how The Independent Pharmacy made you happy
Good value and super fast delivery
As always easy to order and quick delivery.
I have been a client of The Independent Pharmacy, for several years now. During which time They have Always treated me Efficiently with Respect and extreme knowledge. I certainly Would & have recommended them to various Family Members & Friends. As helpful and always on hand should Any advice be required. Please try them for yourselves, you won't be disappointed.
Easy on line consultation if required. Quick desatch of orders.
Great service and fast delivery.
Always in good time and good quality. Feel confident they are being careful with my health.
Good price, fast delivery Couldn't ask for more
Good company, easy to order and quick delivery
Very good service and prompt delivery, faultless
Prompt, efficient service.
Very impressed with both the service and integrity of The Independent Pharmacy; have used them many times and will continue to do so.
great experience easy to order online very responsible Pharmacy as they asked all the appropriate questions will use again
I was suspicious at first as I'm not keen to give personal details out. However, I was treated with courtesy and speed, which I appreciated. My medication arrived quickly and privately. I would use the service again.
Always good quality prompt service and best price. I use them every year.
Excellent Service came so fast will be ordering again soon Thanks.
Very quick and efficient service, used them for a matter im embarrassed to go back to my doctor for so if you need to order something that is private to you I would recommend all day long
Better product than the doctors proscribed
I struggle to find Migraleve in local pharmacies so good to be able to buy on line at a very good price. Delivered promptly too.
Very easy process and quick delivery
First class service. Always remind me to reorder and always delivered on time.
The Independent Pharmacy is rated 4.93 based on 331 reviews