The Independent Pharmacy Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Independent Pharmacy

Tell us how The Independent Pharmacy made you happy
Always delivered on time and easy to use the system. Good prices
Good service
Always a 5***** service - items arrive quickly. Never had any problmes. Highly recommned.
Getting the medication was a quick simple process. I was asked questions about my symptoms and my answers were reviewed by a qualified person. My order was then dispatched. I would be willing to use this process again.
Quick, reliable service
Very efficient service
Excellent service, was struggling to get my prescription but no problem with The Independent Pharmacy and delivered within 2 days so will be using them again.
The ordering process was very quick and easy. They had stock of what we were looking for when many high street and online pharmacies didn't.
Always most helpful and in sending timely reminder emails, it very kindly jogs the memory to re-order when the home supply is about to run out. An excellent service that I am glad to benefit from.
Excellent service. Reminding me that I should be due a refill is a brilliant idea. Products always arrive promptly and in perfect condition
Super quick delivery, I am very impressed
Both boxes arrived fast and it was very easy to make my order with the Independent Pharmacy assesment.
very happy with my item and quick delivery
Extremely helpful company
Very pleased with efficient service provided by independent pharmacy at very good competitive prices. Will definitely be using again
So far so good
Great service!
Really look after you and make it easy to reorder.👍
Arrive quickly