The Independent Pharmacy Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Independent Pharmacy

Tell us how The Independent Pharmacy made you happy
Filling in application not too difficult. Speedy delivery. Quicker than trying to order from GP
Confidential,prompt Prompt delivery, confidential and great support , would recommend to family and friend . Thank you Independent Pharmacy for your help and support . Judith .
great service very competitive prices and speedy delivery service
Products easy to find, straightforward consultantation followed by quick decision and fast despatch all leads to a first class service. Thank you.
Very fast safe service
A first class service with great medical advice and after care. The medicine was well packaged with full instructions on use. Good value for money too! I would certainly use The Independent Pharmacy again.
Quick and efficient
Easy site to use, placed order swiftly, paid and within short time order arrived in perfect condition. What more could you ask for. Oh and so convenient not waiting in line whilst a script needed can not be found for the person 3 ahead of you. Honestly how easier could it be.
Quick, effective, hassle-free, affordable. What's not to like? Thank-you!
Absolutely fantastic
Excellent service and product. Prompt delivery.
Order arrived promptly on the advised day.
I could not get my HRT brand from any pharmacies during Covid. But this company saved the day because not only could they supply it they sent it to me quickly too. A great service that I would highly recommend.
Quick delivery , good correspondence and information. PRODUCT WORKS.
Very happy. If not for the pharmacy I would have suffered for at least 6 days, if I’d been able to get an appointment at all. My antibiotics arrived within 2 days.
Easy website to use, very clear. Quick and fab delivery. Will use again. Thank you
Excellent assessment supply and follow up
Extremely helpful, and understanding.
Excellent service provided
I was so pleased to find this site, it is very reassuring to know you are dealing with qualified, people. A brilliant idea and I will certainly be using this pharmacy in the future.
The Independent Pharmacy is rated 4.91 based on 1,150 reviews