The Branded Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Branded Company
Read The Branded Company Reviews

About The Branded Company:

We’re equipped with an experienced, friendly and helpful team that will help you find the perfect products you need to boost your company’s marketing by stretching it to the last penny. We boast a vast product range to choose from with plenty of variety and excellent quality in all sorts of categories. This is a result of our strong network of UK based suppliers as well as European and Worldwide connections.

sales@thebrandedcompany.co.uk

The Branded Company 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Luke
The Branded Company 5 star review on 21st September 2020
Gemma
Great service from the outset. Chet returned my call immediately and was in contact throughout the order, printing and delivery process. The bottles, pens and bags are spot on and everything arrived on time. We will definitely be using The Branded Company again for future resources. Top Stuff.
The Branded Company 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Good quality, fast service
Great company, quick responses. Products as promised, great quality. Highly recommend. Thanks
Excellent service provided by Sam, fast service and delivery especially when we needed the items dispatched within a few days. Final product delivered was amazing, just what our company needed. Will be back for more orders soon. Thank you Sam and team amazing work
Dealing with Chet Patel was honestly so refreshing. So easy to talk to , nothing was a problem. Looking forward to dealing with this company again
Great customer service and fast turnaround. I highly recommend this company!
I've worked with Ramsey on a number of occasions over the last 2-3 years to help me sort out some branded merchandise. He's always quick to reply with quotes, suggestions and advice. If there's a better option available he'll always try his best to help you. I would definitely recommend Ramsey and The Branded Company.
Amazing - Truly a first class customer experience, well informed and nothing was too much trouble. Sam was most helpful in terms of design, proof & sign off - I was most impressed that all our branded Snoods came exactly as required & in individual packages.
Overall one of the best business to business experiences altogether.
The Branded Company 5 star review on 19th March 2021
The price was the cheapest we'd found, the production time was the fastest we'd found, delivery was next-day, customer service was spot on. We were a little skeptical that the product would be the quality we'd hoped for considering how cheap and fast they were made for us however, they were perfect. Exactly what we wanted! I can 100% recommend The Branded Company. We bought 300 woven patches for reference, and we were clients to an employee named Chet. Truly deserving of 5 stars, we'll be back again for more products in future
I am happy to work with Sam, very helpful kind and cooperative.
Great and quick service.
My usual supplier was out of an item that we needed desperately. Chet was wonderful, she went above and beyond to source a replacement for me. I can't recommend this company enough, I'll definitely use them again in future.
Superb quality and fast, excellent service from start to finish. Will definitely use again
We ordered multiple branded items before xmas, which were delivered on time, and customer service was excellent.
We contacted Sam as our previous suppliers delivery date for snoods was Mid March. We received an even better quote and such a quick turn around on delivery. Service has been amazing from start to finish. We will definitely be using in the future! Big thank you to Sam for keeping us up to date with production and delivery :)
The Branded Company 5 star review on 16th February 2021
Fantastic experience with The Branded Company! Lennon was very helpful, attentive and kept me updated on the status of my order.

Excellent service and will definitely use again in the future!
Thank you for an excellent service from start to finish. Not only were your prices the most competitive but the customer experience was sublime. Highly recommended!
It was an excellent experience they were very efficient, very helpful and very nice to deal with. I would recommend their service to everyone. We needed something quickly for our school and they could not have been more helpful.
Chet was efficient, helpful and thorough to ensure I was getting exactly what I needed. Much appreciated.
Ordered a Digital Alarm Clock Phone Charger. There was a supply issue which I was informed about your telephone. Left the order as it was and awaited the extended delivery date.
Chet, the Company Owner was really helpful on the phone and did everything he said he would do. Excellent customer service at all times. Highly recommend.
The Branded Company is rated 4.98 based on 111 reviews