The Branded Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Branded Company
Read The Branded Company Reviews

About The Branded Company:

We’re equipped with an experienced, friendly and helpful team that will help you find the perfect products you need to boost your company’s marketing by stretching it to the last penny. We boast a vast product range to choose from with plenty of variety and excellent quality in all sorts of categories. This is a result of our strong network of UK based suppliers as well as European and Worldwide connections.

sales@thebrandedcompany.co.uk

The Branded Company 5 star review on 16th February 2021
Jade
The Branded Company 5 star review on 6th January 2021
Reece
Our order was dealt with very quickly and professionally and I will definitely use them again and recommend them to others.
excellent service! everything from enquiry through to delivery was handled professionally. Many thanks!
I had an amazing experience coordinating and communicating with Sam from the beginning of product enquiry to the product delivery. The response and the service were fantastic. We had ordered custom masks, and the masks arrived before the expected date. The quality of the product and print is also really, really good. They truly deserve five stars, and a big thank you to Sam Lane. We will definitely be using it in the future! :)
Excellent service, good products and good price. Thank you!
I've had a fantastic experience dealing with Ramsey & The Branded Company so far. Ramsey his team go over and above to meet the requirements of your project. I would definitely recommend using them.
From start to finish we had the very best service from Chet. He was so knowledgeable and knew exactly what products would suit our business, he kept regular contact throughout and we look forward to ordering from him again. Our bags are fantastic too, incredible quality and fantastic art work. Thank you 😊
I would highly recommend using The Branded Company. Chet helped me with my order and was extremely helpful and friendly. Everything from the design proofs to the product delivery was very fast and efficient. Looking forward to dealing with them again soon.
I ordered the Hemingway A5 notebook in the colour white from Ramsey. He was able to offer me these for a reasonable price. Delivery came promptly and in perfect condition. Really happy with my purchase.
The Branded Company 5 star review on 13th July 2021
Good company to work with. Quick response times and Chet was able to give us whatever quote we needed. Thanks Chet.
Chet was top class, we ordered 60 company branded polo tee. Quick delivery. Nothing was too difficult and Chet got it done promptly. Highly recommended !!
We ordered bottle and bags for our charity kids football team - really excellent prices, much cheaper than other places we’d considered! The quality was absolutely fantastic. We had a mix up with the order we received, and Chet sorted this out for us incredibly quickly, communication was fab throughout - thank you Chet, you made 180 kids day with their bags and bottles!
Excellent badges & received in a timely manner. We would definitely use The Branded Company again.
Chet was fantastic, quick response, offered different products he thought would meet my needs, and the delivery was unbelievably quick, within 3 working days, which is amazing considering what i ordered was Embroidered! Will use again when we need anything branded!
Chet couldn't have bee more helpful with our order. I was advised on the most appropriate product, they helped with making sure the logo worked on the product and delivery was prompt. I will certainly be using The Branded Company again.
Great customer service, competitive prices and fast delivery - thanks so much!
great service from Chet Patel, good quality and price thank you for turning the items around so quick
Excellent customer service and nothing is too much trouble. Pricing very competitive. We will definitely use them again in the future.
I spent some time reviewing different branding sites before contacting The Branded Company. The beat the quotes from other providers I had, worked with me closely to get great designs before signing off, and the product came really fast. Turn around was rapid. Cant thank them enough.
The Branded Company 5 star review on 26th May 2021
Great Customer Service. Super Efficient. Quality Items. Fast Turnaround. Will definitely use again! Thanks again to The Branded Company!
Excellent product, price, delivery and communication. Can't fault them would definitely recommend.
The Branded Company is rated 4.99 based on 140 reviews