The Branded Company Reviews

5 Rating 322 Reviews
of reviewers recommend The Branded Company
Read The Branded Company Reviews

About The Branded Company:

We’re equipped with an experienced, friendly and helpful team that will help you find the perfect products you need to boost your company’s marketing by stretching it to the last penny. We boast a vast product range to choose from with plenty of variety and excellent quality in all sorts of categories. This is a result of our strong network of UK based suppliers as well as European and Worldwide connections.

sales@thebrandedcompany.co.uk

Josh
Zoe Imbimbo
Zoe Imbimbo
Justine Simon
The Branded Company really saved us by branding 100 bottles and delivering them within 4 working days as a previous supplier let us down. Chet was great, providing updates and assuring us that he could meet our tight deadline of pre-noon 4 working days from point of order. Will definitely use The Branded Company again!!
Working with The Branded Company is great. Dylan Patel, the sales manager was very friendly, helpful and was always on hand to answer any questions or provide quotes for us to look over. Great company to work with.
fantastic company. They performed very well even with my ridiculous deadline. I will use them again
Lewis White has gone above and beyond to get me some merch last minute and I am so glad to have his help! He has made my experience less stressful and put me at ease. Thank you Lewis!
As a small business owner, I stumbled upon The Branded Company through a recommendation. I was surprised to see how much merchandise they had that was available to customise to give that unique experience to my products. They are a professional company and Chet, my sales rep has been able to work with me to find the products I'm interested in, with the designs I want, for very attractive prices. I will continue to purchase from them going forward.
Great service and great products. Delivered within the timescales. Thank you
Great service, lots of helpful advice given, speedy delivery. Special thanks to Sam Lane who has a lot of patience with ever-changing requirements and always manages to sort the right items for us!
Hi - my experience with The Branded Company was first class and I would I would strongly recommend Sam and the team. I was left with a challenge as another supplier let me down a few days before a big internal event. I reached out to The Brand Company via 'livechat' and Sam suggested a quick call to see if they could support. As it turns out they could and I am more than pleased. Fast service, clear communication and great products - the event was a big success!
Great service, very helpful. Great product!!!!
I cannot recommend Ramsey Gill enough. I throw an idea at him and he ALWAYS delivers. He knows exactly what our company is looking for in terms of quality and spec and he will go above and beyond to ensure he gets it right. 10/10 always.
I've worked with Sam L. on multiple occasions and we always get delivered exactly what we need with delivery being on time. They are able to meet our last-minute requests with a variety of options. The ordering process is clear and communication with the team always excellent. Highly recommending.
I'm very impressed with The Branded company! I found them by mistake when Googling and decided to take a chance after I read some reviews. Sam Lane reached out and was so helpful with my shopping list of questions and requests! I would strongly recommend them. Great company to work with.
Very happy with the service and final product. Dylan was very professional and keen to help.
Great customer service, very helpful from design to the finished product. The bags exceeded my expectations and would definitely use again and recommend this company.
Brilliant
Dylan Patel couldn't have been more helpful. The items were turned around super quick and I was really happy with the results, I will be coming back to Dylan again in the future. Thanks Dylan :)
Sam was really easy to contact and speak to throughout the process of finding new branded goods. He was engaged with what I was looking for at all times and I received samples when requested. Customer service at the Branded Company is spot on! Also I'm so pleased with the quality of the tote bags, definitely a highlight of our branded goods purchase of the year!
We needed some pin badges supplied and delivered quickly for an event. Excellent service from Sam Lane from start to finish, quality product and arrived on time.
Chetan has been very efficient in organising our branded items for us. Goods arrive in the timescale quoted. Keep the good work up.
Great customer service from Alex M - he managed to get an order to me on time within very tight deadlines. Product arrived today and was really good quality (steel water bottles).
The Branded Company is rated 4.98 based on 322 reviews