The Branded Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Branded Company
Read The Branded Company Reviews

About The Branded Company:

We’re equipped with an experienced, friendly and helpful team that will help you find the perfect products you need to boost your company’s marketing by stretching it to the last penny. We boast a vast product range to choose from with plenty of variety and excellent quality in all sorts of categories. This is a result of our strong network of UK based suppliers as well as European and Worldwide connections.

sales@thebrandedcompany.co.uk

The Branded Company 5 star review on 13th July 2021
Shannen
The Branded Company 5 star review on 26th May 2021
James
Ramsey is very helpful, competitive prices too , many thanks for your super turn around on tight deadlines
We have been dealing with Ramsey for years and have always found him to be efficient and helpful, products are always good quality too!
Brilliant service! Chet was so helpful every step of the way, the communication throughout the entire process really helped ensure we got exactly what we wanted. We are really pleased with the quality of the final products. Thanks again!
I would highly recommend The Branded Company! Always fantastic communication and great doing business with. Thanks to Steve and the team we will be purchasing again in the near future!
I had the pleasure of working with Lennon Stephenson to order custom tote bags for a company event last month and I was incredibly pleased with the result. When I initially reached out, timelines were very tight and most other companies I spoke to were saying they wouldn't be able to accommodate my request. Lennon, on the other hand, liaised internally to make things happen and the bags were delivered right on time! They're spacious, high quality and the artwork looked great. Thank you, Lennon & team. :)
Chet Patel was very helpful and communicated with me every step of the way. Fast delivery and great product - thank you! :)
Brilliant, super fast service despite my outrageously short deadline. Superb products ordered one day, manufactured that day and express delivered by 07.15 the next morning. Wow ! First class support from Ramsey Gill who made it happen so easily and efficiently - thank you so much Ramsey.
I can always rely on Ramsey to find me the best product, at the best price, delivered on time too. I no longer use any other branded goods supplier as his service is quite simply the best. I even recommend The Branded Company to other agencies and clients with confidence knowing they will delivery on their promises and value for money. 5 STAR
Speedy Turn around ,great communication and Ramsey always been there when I needed especially during peak of the pandemic.
Excellent comms, great products would recommend. Speedy turn around too.
I can only say "what great service I received from Dylan". We were up against it to find a supplier for paper cups and Lids. Dylan help us out with our exacting requirements and still managed to deliver early! This was despite increasing the volumes at the last minute. Well done to The Branded Company for great help!
Hi David, Thank you and we look forward to working with you again soon
Steve was really quick to respond and helpful with my order despite me changing the number I required several times. The order arrived sooner than expected and was really well packed.
Really happy with the service that we have received at The Branded Company. Contacted them after a previous supplier no longer did the item we required. Ramsey was very accommodating and informed me of all the options that were available to us. Was such a quick turnaround!
Steve was so efficient, clear and helpful to order with. He answered all of my questions very quickly to help me achieve a fast turnaround on a short delivery time requirement. He. was always very helpful and very happy to make my buying experience as smooth as possible. I had very little time to achieve a product delivery and Steve made this very easy. I was ordering this product from somewhere else and they were so slow, unhelpful, hard to contact and in the end I pulled the order from them and placed with your company because of the. customer service I received from Steve. Thank you, a very happy customer.
Ramsey and The Branded Company are integral to our company. As a reseller, it is important we offer our customers the best products, customer service and price. Ramsey is always conscientious and helpful and we have cemented an excellent working relationship. Things can go wrong in this industry and mistakes made by ourselves, or the end user, are dealt with quickly and appropriately. Thanks Ramsey!
Hi Kate Thank you for your review. It's great to work with you as always. Speak soon
Great service, Steve was very helpful and quick to respond to me
Excellent service and great prices, we received our product really fast and was really pleased with the results. Steve Lenton-Worthy was really helpful working with us to provide all the information we asked him for. Would highly recommend!
Steve was great from start to finish with our order and the branded pens look really good.
Having not used The Branded company before I contacted Steve Lenton-Worthy with a very brief idea of what we wanted. Steve was helpful and approachable with any questions I had. I have since placed another order and will use in the future should I need additional branded items.
Fab service from Steve- he always finds competitive prices, is very responsive and super helpful! We recently ordered some branded bags and they arrived quickly and were great quality.
The Branded Company is rated 4.98 based on 197 reviews