The Branded Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Branded Company
Read The Branded Company Reviews

About The Branded Company:

We’re equipped with an experienced, friendly and helpful team that will help you find the perfect products you need to boost your company’s marketing by stretching it to the last penny. We boast a vast product range to choose from with plenty of variety and excellent quality in all sorts of categories. This is a result of our strong network of UK based suppliers as well as European and Worldwide connections.

sales@thebrandedcompany.co.uk

Unit D4, Leicester Business Centre, Unit D4

Tell us how The Branded Company made you happy
Excellent customer service
Good customer service- Good comms- Great products
always a pleasure to work with & always goes above & beyond to help.
Good customer service, time frames and product as expected - will use again for next batch of orders!
I just place an order, so I haven’t received my printed bags yet, but the communication with the company has been very good so far.
I look forward to receiving my bags shortly.
Great service from Chet, and loved our bags. Thank you
Excellent service and product. Thank you
Quick responses, competitive quotes and friendly team.
Excellent Service and prompt delivery
Fantastic service with friendly, helpful advice! Quick turnaround times and great products too! Highly recommend :-)
Excellent Service & Great Product
Fantastic bags. Great quality. Great customer service and quick response
Thank you!
Amazing! Jen was incredible and made the impossible, possible! Thank you, thank you, thank you! x
Excellent service from the team. Very happy with the finished product.
Pleasure to do business with Ramsey . Goods ordered and delivered swiftly with a box of extra's to assist our homeless charity. - Thank you!
Speedy delivery and a very professional and friendly team .
A pleasure to do business with .
Excellent, throughout the design and ordering process and the products have been first class.
I submitted an enquiry for some house shaped Keyrings branded with our company logo through the website. The same day I received an email with a quote and more information. I spoke with Chet over email and through phone calls. He provided excellent service and made sure the keyring was exactly how I wanted it to be. I am really looking forward to receiving our order. Based on the service received I would 100% use The Branded Company again
We have brought quite a bit of promotional merchandise from Ramsey and the team at The Branded Company. We have always been impressed at the speed and when things go wrong they are super quick to get things turned around for us. We continue to use them as they are competitive, reliable, friendly and professional.
I have used the thebrandcomany.co.uk a few times and each time they have been amazing. iI would highly recommend them and they are always my 1st port of call when I require branded items. Quick, quality products, on time and always helpful when needing ideas.
The Branded Company is rated 4.99 based on 72 reviews