Sealskinz Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sealskinz Ltd
Read Sealskinz Ltd Reviews

About Sealskinz Ltd:

Welcome to Sealskinz. Our passion (some might say obsession actually) is to craft the finest waterproof accessories in the world. And while waterproof will always be our #1, we also want to keep you protected from snow, sand, mud, dirt and anything else that can get in the way of doing your thing in the outdoors.

Because to so many, accessories are an afterthought. But to us at Sealskinz, they’re everything.

I wasn’t sure how these socks would perform but they were great, my feet never felt overly hot wearing them in the warmer weather & they offered a second barrier of waterproofness along with my boots when hiking boggy terrain. I’m very happy with the performance.
Poor design.. returned product due to water immediately leaking into sock at hydro seal ..
Great stuff. Very happy.
Waterproof socks ordered for my daughter. Fast efficient delivery.
I used the socks for running and didn't feel much of a difference to normal socks. It did feel like water was coming through the socks and although my feet weren't all wet they did feel moist. Overall the socks weren't at all worth the price and left me kind of dissapointed.
SUPER QUICK SERVICE!! FIT GREAT - JUST WHAT i WANTED. THANK YOU.
These gloves are perfect for my husband who works outside in cold, windy and sometimes wet conditions. We have been looking for years for the perfect work gloves and these are excellent. Great customer service and quick shipping as well. Highly Recommended!
Amazing socks. Wore them for a 50km walk at the weekend and my feet felt great and kept dry 🙌
Used my Sealskinz in Alaska salmon fishing and they were awesome!!!
Super Socken
All Sealskinz products have performed exactly as advertised and, in my opinion, offer good value for money. Would happily direct people to consider making a purchase from them. Beware the socks, make sure you read the label carefully to ensure you get the right length!
Excellent socks. Comfortable and completely waterproof even when my boots get holes in them.
I bought the socks for myself and my husband. We have already tried it twice. When hiking through snow and when it rains. Feet stayed dry despite the shoes.
Fantastic socks. Worth every penny
Very pleased with the product.
Bought for my son for his camping trips. All his friends have them and say they're the best socks ever
Great fit great hat
I tried Sealskinz first time in a shop but not in my size. The result was to order directly. I got my pair and I’m absolutely satisfied. They do what they promise. My recommendation!
I have been using the Sealskinz product for a number of years now. Nothing better in my opinion. Expensive to import to South Africa, but well worth it! If you are looking for an Agent in South Africa, I would be keen to look into it !
Socks were 100% waterproof, but when outter was wet it will hold water and get your feet cold... I had the Cold weather knee high and the extreme cold socks...
Sealskinz Ltd is rated 4.35 based on 34 reviews