Sealskinz Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sealskinz Ltd
Read Sealskinz Ltd Reviews

About Sealskinz Ltd:

Welcome to Sealskinz. Our passion (some might say obsession actually) is to craft the finest waterproof accessories in the world. And while waterproof will always be our #1, we also want to keep you protected from snow, sand, mud, dirt and anything else that can get in the way of doing your thing in the outdoors.

Because to so many, accessories are an afterthought. But to us at Sealskinz, they’re everything.

Product not received yet.
Hi Milan, Thank you for letting us know that your order has not arrived, we are very sorry to hear this. We have raised an investigation with the courier and will contact you directly with an update as soon as we hear back from them. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.
Experience was great. Balaclava didn’t fit. Was a little worried about an international return, but sealskinz handled it timely, and without issue. Will definitely be ordering again.
Worth every penny
Order came quickly. Used both pair of all-weather waterproof socks on a canoeing trip. They kept my feet dry while standing in the water at multiple portages.
I bought a waterproof sealskinz cap as I thought it would be high quality, but after wearing it just for one day the metal clasp on the back of the hat to adjust the size cane off! Not impressed.
Hi Nick, Thank you for sending in your review. We are very sorry to hear of this issue. If you could please contact the Support Team via help@sealskinz.com they will be happy to help resolve this matter for you. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.
Wie gewünscht. Warm und dicht.
Warm and comfortable but eventually water gets in
Excellent support from the customer service team when I made a mistake with my order. Order arrived quickly and excellent products that I’ve used on a few occasions now since purchase and feet and head have stayed dry and comfortable!
Prompt delivery (even with FedEx to the US West Coast) and product that has met my needs so far.
Customer service was awesome.
Quick and easy to order, and of course the products are top quality. I will definitely order again.
I got these gloves because I work outside with dogs and my hands were getting extremely dry from constantly fluctuating between wet and dry conditions. Since using the gloves my skin is doing much better and these gloves work great! I do get a snag in a glove every now and then because of my work conditions, but that is the risk of knitwear, and I don't think I could find anything that works better. They are even helpful in protecting from dog bites. The biggest issue is that the fingers are a bit short for me, but a medium would have been too big so I've just had to deal with that overall.
Excellent product and service
Very good service, there was an issue with their delivery company so they arrange to send via an alternative courier and refunded the delivery costs for the inconvenience.
Product had a basic fault but was promptly replaced
I should have gone for a size smaller but they work great. I was running in the and everything was soaked…except for my feet! I would definitely but them again.
Prompt and professional. Excellent product.
Great product, fit well from size chart. Perfect product for dry feet in cold water conditions.
Super Handschuh. Guter Service. Hatte nach der Bestellung noch die Größe gewechselt von L auf M. Im Zweifel kleiner nehmen und haargenau messen.
Bons gants!