Sealskinz Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sealskinz Ltd
Read Sealskinz Ltd Reviews

About Sealskinz Ltd:

Welcome to Sealskinz. Our passion (some might say obsession actually) is to craft the finest waterproof accessories in the world. And while waterproof will always be our #1, we also want to keep you protected from snow, sand, mud, dirt and anything else that can get in the way of doing your thing in the outdoors.

Because to so many, accessories are an afterthought. But to us at Sealskinz, they’re everything.

Great product!
Good kit. Would recommend.
Superb quality, highly recommended one of the best cases I’ve had
Just love these waterproof socks - doesn’t matter when my trainers get soaked , my feet stay warm and dry!
Great products at reasonable prices
I bought the sealskinz gloves for winter use, when it’s cold and wet and they have been absolutely brilliant. Recommended
I recently purchased a waterproof beanie and waterproof socks. I have only had the opportunity to wear them once, in heavy rain, but both the beanie and the socks were comfortable and kept me completely dry. They performed just as advertised. My feet were not only dry but warm while the inside of my boot was wet. The whole process of dealing with Sealskinz has been excellent.
Will buy again, great products for winter.
Excellent product.... Highly recommended
I have had Sealskinz gloves for many years but the sizes have changed and the XXL is now more like a L and far too small; they don't seem to care.
Thank you for your review. We are sorry that you have found our gloves to not be a good fit for you. We do offer sizing guides that help customers determine which size may be a good fit for them. However these are designed as guides only as due to the individual nature of each person's hands, we are unable to guarantee a perfect fit for each customer. In the event that the products are found to not be a good fit, we do have a great, fuss-free returns service that offers exchanges or refunds for all items.
Fantastic items 100% reliable and absolutely bullet proof
Great, robust kit, bit pricey, but it does last well.
The sizing chart is not accurate so the gloves are too small.
Expensive but worth every penny Best all weather socks we have ever purchased
As far as i know the only true waterproof solution for cycling footwear.
Great product and service, highly recommended all Sealskinz kit.
I've bought as a gift. It's good quality and arrived promptly.
Recommended to me. I have yet to try them in torrential rain.
Quick efficient and quality product’s.
Good quality and fit