my pharmacy Reviews

of reviewers recommend my pharmacy
Read my pharmacy Reviews
Ok, bit of a performance getting the item. But I put in the wrong dob so I suppose they were only doing there job. All sorted now and have the item I ordered. Very quick delivery. Bit expensive for toothpaste plus the delivery. So hence 4 star's
Fantastic hassle free ordering with fast shipping allowing over the counter medications to be delivered to you at home.
Easy online ordering and arrived the next day.
Really happy with your service and will definitely be using it again
The ONLY place I managed to find what I was after for my daughters chickenpox! Thank you!
I shopped with MyPharmacy having recommended them from a friend. Their online consultation was easy and straightforward, My order was shipped a couple hours later. I would never shop for my medication anywhere else. Thank you mypharmacy!
Excellent and prompt service
Very efficient service and great communication. Would recommend!
Excellent service
Simply the best online pharmacy I’ve found!
Great products and excellent service! Highly recommend
Excellent service every time! The delivery is always quick and the customer service second time none.
Excellent service, website is easy to use, competitive prices. My order was dispatched the same day and arrived the next. Would not hesitate to use again.
Quick delivery, great customer service
Excellent service. Parcel was delivered next day in a fast and efficient way. Can't fault their service.
Excellent service and very speedy delivery. Ordering was easy, online consultation made me feel thorough checks are being done which is a good thing. Can’t fault customer service which was brilliant. I will be using again and recommend.
I’ve been using My Pharmacy for years. Consistent and brilliant service. Super fast delivery. Knowledgeable and helpful staff who always go the extra mile. This pharmacy was a lifeline for me during the pandemic and I would highly recommend them to everyone.
Awesome service