mypetwarehouse.co.uk LIMITED Reviews

of reviewers recommend mypetwarehouse.co.uk LIMITED
Read mypetwarehouse.co.uk LIMITED Reviews

About mypetwarehouse.co.uk LIMITED:

At mypetwarehouse.co.uk both you and your pet are at the heart of our business, making sure that we offer you the very best quality products at a reasonable price. Shop online in the UK all the pet supplies your companion needs.

Helping you find the right products for your pets under one roof. Offering you brands such as Canagan, Eden, Symply, Tribal, Natures Menu, Hill's Science Plan, Lily's Kitchen and Edgard and Cooper.

mail@mypetwarehouse.co.uk

Sparrowhawk Close, , Malvern

Excellent customer service. Would highly recommend this company.
Excellant as always
Ordered tribal dog treats which arrived quickly, good variety available and reasonably priced.
I received my order within days. Great service.
Great - selection, prices and delivery service - could not ask for better!
We order our Eden range food on a regular basis: it has always arrived quickly.
Very competitive prices, great delivery! Only niggle which is probably not your fault, struggling to get Lily’s Kitchen tins in bulk pack!
Brilliant prompt service our doggie loves his advent calendar
Great prices and fast delivery
Easy website to navigate and place orders. Was impressed with the way my order was packaged - minimum yet strong outer & inner packaging with all being recyclable. Happy to have found a company that carries the food our cat needs/likes at a very competitive price.
I am a regular customer as they have excellent products, outstanding service and delivery. They also have an excellent point system, as they award you points for purchases that you can save up, and redeem to save money on your orders. Highly recommend them.
My orders are always delivered on time, good price for the dog food I get (eden) and easy to order. Never had a problem.
Dependable supply and quick despatch.
I place my order and mypetwharehouse delivers within a couple of days. Also, love the free "poo bags". Thank you.
Excellent service, no problems at all. One nitpicking point, your emails telling me of my order status, addresses me as ...hi Mr., no name just Mr. Could this be rectified?
Eden dog food ordered. My pet warehouse is always cheaper than buying from Eden & they don’t charge delivery. Delivered promptly
First time ordering! Website was really good and speedy delivery.
Super-duper.
So easy to order , great website and very friendly staff if you have to call. They always stock a brilliant range of products, with a fast delivery. Very professional
Fast delivery, shipped asap and at my door usually the next day! Everything as described
mypetwarehouse.co.uk LIMITED is rated 4.96 based on 1,063 reviews