mypetwarehouse.co.uk LIMITED Reviews

of reviewers recommend mypetwarehouse.co.uk LIMITED
Read mypetwarehouse.co.uk LIMITED Reviews

About mypetwarehouse.co.uk LIMITED:

At mypetwarehouse.co.uk both you and your pet are at the heart of our business, making sure that we offer you the very best quality products at a reasonable price. Shop online in the UK all the pet supplies your companion needs.

Helping you find the right products for your pets under one roof. Offering you brands such as Canagan, Eden, Symply, Tribal, Natures Menu, Hill's Science Plan, Lily's Kitchen and Edgard and Cooper.

mail@mypetwarehouse.co.uk

38 Newtown Road, Newtown Road, Malvern

excellent service
Fast delivery, well packaged and my dog seems to welcome the content! I have used them twice now and would definitely use again
Excellent service. Products were a great price and delivery was quicker than expected. Will definitely use again.
Excellent service. Products in stock and quick free delivery *****
Great prices, quick dispatch and delivery every time
First class service. Great price. Done what they said on the tin !
I can’t say enough about the quality of service that I received. A move to their new website meant that my details and rewards points hadn’t been transferred. My complaint was answered immediately, at 9pm, and promptly sorted out. My subsequent order was efficiently processed. Many thanks. Tim
Excellentservice. Arrived NXT day from ordering
We regularly buy our Eden dog food from Mypetwarehouse. They have excellent prices with a Reward scheme that actually works and saves money for loyal customers plus free delivery. I have already recommended others to the company and would happily do the same again.
Have used this company many times now for dog food orders and recently toy order. Service and delivery are excellent every time. Would highly recommend
Very good service used many times. The goods have always arrived as described and the delivery is prompt and efficient - you get a slot and they've always been on time.
Fast delivery, good price
My chihuahuas just LOVE this ❤️
Very good service and prompt delivery my dog loves the food
Always well priced and consistently efficient delivery. Well packaged and timely delivery.
Service over and above the norm. The 3rd party payment system froze during the transaction so I phoned to confirm the order. My account was quickly found, the order confirmed with additional gravybone biscuits from the shop , and my bonus points were used to help towards payment. Result! Oder arrived the following day. Cheaper than buying from the manufacturer too.
Easy to order and delivered next day.
First class service, very quick delivery and good pricing. Absolutely would recommend.
Easy website, fast free delivery with minimum spend.
Ive been placing orders with mypetwarehouse for 8-10 months now and the service is second to non, the deliveries are amazingly quick and the price is better than from supplier. I wanted to change my order so sent them a FaceBook message, this was amended within the hour and i received what i wanted the next working day.
mypetwarehouse.co.uk LIMITED is rated 4.94 based on 156 reviews