MINOX Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend MINOX Boutique
Read MINOX Boutique Reviews

About MINOX Boutique:

MINOX Boutique is an awarded independent multi-brand boutique located in central Oxford, you can find the most trendy designers and items in-store or online. We are proud to carry brands such as Max Mara, Valextra, Fornasetti, Alexander Wang, Rene Caovilla, Guidi exclusively locally. Please visit our store to explore more.

info@minoxboutique.com

14-15, Saint Ebbes Street, Oxford

Tell us how MINOX Boutique made you happy
Excellent Seller! Fast delivery and nice quality of product. A++++,
Received my golden goose sneakers super quickly, sooo much cheaper than elsewhere, absolutely delighted 😊
I had never heard of MINOX a previously and was searching for a pair of Church’s Chelsea boots. The same boots were full price on all other luxury retailers but I saved £150 with MINOX! Service was so fast, I ordered on Friday and received my order on Monday and delivery was free. Can’t wait to order again!
Thank you for giving me a nice bag. I am looking forward to the arrival of the bag.
great service.
I ordered some Stuart Weitzman Boots and they were delivered less than 48 hours later. The quality was amazing, and the service was wonderful. I will definitely order from here again.
Great service, quick delivery.
Lovely online service and was easy to browse and order and communication to customer is very good.
Excellent customer service
Very efficient delivery. Loved the packaging too!
Nice and accurate
Really good service.
Great product and quick delivery. Very impressed.
I had a good shopping experience. Thank you!
Lovely shopping experience!
Lovely product, extremely fast service got my item a day later! Would highly recommend
A stunning selection of designer goods . Stylishly delivered to your door . ( golden goose box wrapped in black Minix bow ) I will certainly Be shopping with them again 👌
This was my first purchase but I will 100% shop here again. Efficient emails to keep me updated on the status of my order. Speedy delivery, well packaged item. Love my new golden goose trainers
Excellent, quick delivery, well packaged, in great condition.
MINOX Boutique is rated 5.00 based on 28 reviews