MINOX Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend MINOX Boutique
Read MINOX Boutique Reviews

About MINOX Boutique:

MINOX Boutique is an awarded independent multi-brand boutique located in central Oxford, you can find the most trendy designers and items in-store or online. We are proud to carry brands such as Max Mara, Valextra, Fornasetti, Alexander Wang, Rene Caovilla, Guidi exclusively locally. Please visit our store to explore more.

info@minoxboutique.com

14-15, Saint Ebbes Street, Oxford

Tell us how MINOX Boutique made you happy
Very impressed with prompt and efficient service.
Excellent and very speedy service, thank you!
Superfast delivery always great communications !! Have bought 2 coats from MINOX . Always great service and price .
I stumbled across Minox Boutique as I was browsing online hoping to find a good winter jacket. The website offers a great range of designers to choose from I bought a Acne studios jacket from here and I’m very pleas with my purchase. Delivery service was quick and reliable overall I had a great shopping experience with Minox and I would highly recommend this company to anyone.
Fantastic service and delivered in less than 24 hours!
I bought a super soft Acne Studios scarf which was sold out almost everywhere else so I was really happy to find that Minox stocked it. The item was efficiently dispatched and exactly as described :)
Very prompt service. Love the gloves.
Second time purchasing from Minox. Both times the delivery was quick and convenient. Also, the second purchase came with a tote bag!! How sweet of them
I ordered a pair of boots online from Minix Boutique. They arrived very quickly and were gorgeous, although I’d ordered the wrong size. I asked to return them and Minox could not have been more helpful. Everything was so straightforward! They then reimbursed me immediately. Fantastic customer service and I would certainly shop with Minox again.
Nice store
Excellent service, I placed my order on Saturday morning and the item has arrived today (Tuesday). Good communication throughout and the item was packed safely and securely. My first purchase with Minox and I won’t hesitate to use them again. Highly recommend!
Ordered a coat from here, absolutely love it :) will be ordering from you again soon! Thank you!
Two days already and still no dispatch details Don’t like this website
Excellent service, very fast delivery and loved my order!
Super quick delivery, nicely packaged product arrived by DHL. Highly recommended.
Purchased a pair of Church's shoes for my daughter's Xmas. Shoes arrived and one shoe was clearly damaged. Transpires that shoes were ex-display bit not advertised as such. MINOX conceded that shoes did not meet quality standard and, as they were the last pair, offered a smaller size (hardly practical without surgery) or a refund as no other pair available in the correct size. Not great a week away from Xmas...
I couldn’t get over how quickly my order arrived! Thank you so much I love my new MaxMara mittens perfect for the cold weather!
My order has arrived on time but I was disappointed with the packaging. I was hoping to receive it in its original box but It came in a plastic bag.
Super fast shipping (arrived the next day). Well packed. Excellent service. Thank you so much 💕💕💕
Ordered some trainers and the service was excellent. Great website, quick delivery and very helpful. Recommended
MINOX Boutique is rated 4.87 based on 62 reviews