Maqio Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Maqio Ltd.
Read Maqio Ltd. Reviews
all round good service, from order to delivery, would recommend.
Good products as described. Cheapest I found across the uk. Good job!
no problems. Repeat customer. Have dealt with customer services and they were responsive and easy to get hold of.
I have bought all the BTS prestige dolls from Maqio, they are very well priced and the delivery super quick. A really good company to deal with
Perfectly smooth transaction. Every thing arrived on time and packaged well. Will definitely shop with you again
Super fast delivery, reasonable price aswell x
Highly recommend this company. Quick delivery and great prices for the toys I bought for Christmas presents.
Excellent company
Perfect service .
Fantastic service & customer support
Would really recommend Maqio. I’d never used nor heard of this store before but service was fantastic. Delivery was very quick in fact I ordered at 2.30ish and was delivered the following day! I will definitely use Maqio again
Such great service. Products arrived in great condition and really fast. Customer service is also so great. Thank you for responding so fast and resolving issues that weren't even due to you but other factors. Great company glad I found you.
Fast delivery everything as order and described
Easy purchasing system, quick delivery and great customer service
Excellently priced products and extremely fast delivery - Very Pleased! Thank you
Good prices, fast delivery, well packaged.
Great prices and fast delivery, would definitely recommend. Five stars
Excellent service and prompt delivery....ordered one day and my items arrived the next.....
I found this website,during first lockdown and as all the toy shops were closed ,i ordered several times for my grandaughter.the prices are much cheaper than on the high street and free delivery over 15 pound spent.my grandaughter loved receiving a large parcel from the postman and i saved alot of money .Great website and great prices,will order again.
Efficient service