Maqio Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Maqio Ltd.
Read Maqio Ltd. Reviews
I had never heard of Maqio Ltd prior to placing my first order but following the great service I received, I have just ordered again. The items are very competitively priced and the shipping and communication prompt and fast. Regular updates were given and my goods were received far quicker than I was anticipating. A hidden gem!
Thank you for such a wonderful review Sarah! We are so glad we have impressed you and you have come back for more toys. We adding even more in the lead up to Christmas so keep your eyes peeled πŸ‘€
This is the second order I have had and im very happy with the company and will continue to buy toys fir my daughter and grandson.
Great toys very fast delivery will use again
Excellent service and fast delivery
Great to hear Josie!😊 Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Lovely products very happy with my purchases, thank you
Maqio Ltd. 5 star review on 29th July 2021
Lovely kids deserve lovely toys😍! Thanks for shopping with us!
Items I purchased were well packaged and delivered quickly
Thanks for shopping with us Jacky!😊 Stay tuned for more exciting surprises!
Fast easy service. My boy loves his among us being boxes
Thank you for a great review Katie. And great to see what figures you collected! 😍
Good product, quick delivery but received 2 of the same item, instead of different characters so very disappointed.
Hi Cheryl! The Among Us Blind Box Figures are "blind" which means there is no way to tell which figures you will get. If you are unhappy with your purchase and it is in resalable condition you can always return to us within 30 days of your purchase for a refund 😊
Amazing price great quality fast delivery My grandson loves the chappy monkey
Great news Tina! πŸ˜€
Fast delivery ****
😊
This product is excellent my granddaughter loves it
Thanks for shopping with usπŸ™‚
Good range of toys and different payment options.
Thank you Rachel! πŸ˜„
Good prices, fast delivery
Thanks for shopping with us!!πŸ™‚
Great products, very quick delivery time will defo be purchasing again
Thanks for shopping with us! Have a wonderful weekendπŸ™‚
This is beyond me 😁 but once my son worked out how to use it, he loves it. Well made.
Thanks for shopping with us!
I bought 9 hot wheels cars and I understand the description says picked at random however you also think there would be some common sense used when choosing so needless to say I was disappointed when I received 2 sets of duplicates and 3 lots of a car that is made for a go pro ( which I’m never going to own )
Hi Sophie, I'm sorry you weren't happy with your random Hot Wheels but as they are picked at random, there is a chance of duplicates. Any items you are unhappy with you can return within 30 days of purchase for a refund, no questions asked. πŸ™‚
Very quick delivery, item first class
Thank you Hayley! πŸ˜€
Fantastic company. I only come across Maqio when was searching for the clapping monkey. Definitely recommend to anyone. Service was great.
Thank you for shopping with us!πŸ™‚ Stay tuned for more exciting surprises 🎊
Excellent quality doll, wrapped perfectly, shipped quickly arrived in excellent condition
Thanks for shopping with us!!πŸ™‚
Excellent service and good quality
😁
Good quick delivery packaged well
Great to hear! Stay tuned for more exciting surprises🎊
Maqio Ltd. is rated 4.81 based on 488 reviews