Maqio Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Maqio Ltd.
Read Maqio Ltd. Reviews
I am a loyal customer because the prices are unmatched and the customer service is exceptional. Whenever I have any query, it’s dealt with promptly. I have no reservations in recommending Maqio to prospective customers. Definitely value for money and peace of mind!
Thank you so much for your support and a great review Mouya! 🥰
I ordered three little Chelsea Dolls by Mattel from Maqio as they had the best selection online at a good price. They were delivered within a couple of days in good protective packaging and made one little girl very happy. I’d have no hesitation in recommending Maqio to anyone.
Always delivered on time and product exactly as expected. A positive online shop experience
Amazing service
Thanks Claire! 😊
I am yet to receive the item. Ordered 19th july.
Hi Tara, Our customer service team have been in touch with you and looking for you since you initially emailed 25/07/2022. The courier wanted to confirm the address was complete and correct before attempting delivery, we have received your response this morning confirming the address and have passed this on to the courier. Customer Service have already responded to you regarding the courier instructions.
I bought 2 products from Maqio for a child's 4th birthday gift. They were delivered on time and the products were brilliant.
Great to hear Julie! 😃
Well stocked online store, it has items that can be quite difficult to find on the high street. Items arrived on time and we’ll packed I can’t fault the experience and I recommend others to use this online retailer
Thank you for a great review Chris! 😃
Fast postage and great prices.
😀
I ordered a very much wanted Optimus Prime transformers toy from Maqio (these things seem to be like gold dust at the moment) for my grandson bday. I 1st found it on Amazon at an overly inflated price, but with a bit if internet surfing found it on Maqio ( a site I've never heard of before) so I ordered from them. The order process was simple and the toy arrived promptly on free delivery as I spent over £20. I would definitely order from them again and the toy is as expected.
Great we could help you with a rare find 😁
I have still not received my order. The initial order was returned to you and the second attempt was also returned to you. I have asked for a refund and have not received a response.
Hi Jackie, I'm sorry we did not receive your email regarding your return. We can see the order has been returned and we have issued a full refund for you. You should have an email confirmation of this. We apologise for the inconvenience and hope this will not put you off shopping with Maqio Toys in the future.
really pleased to discover this company, I ordered several items for my Grand children, they arrived quickly were a good price and the children were delighted
Great to hear Sylvia! 😃
Fast delivery, item is perfect!
So good to hear Gemma! 😊
Quick service, no problems
Thanks Paula! 😄
Great prices fast delivery
😃
I bought this game online and it came quickly. It was a present for someone. It seems to be what I ordered.
😊
Hearing the old Beyblade theme song, gave me some serious nostalgia. So I looked online for the remakes to match my original plastic beyblade set and the prices were ridiculous until I stumbled upon Maqio. Fantastic! would be good if they bring in more of the original beyblade remakes! Thank you.
That's great we could help you with your trip down memory time lane! 😄
Good Disney selection
Thanks Lauren!
I bought a couple of packs of old-school beyblades for nostalgia's sake. The items were quickly dispatched and the toys themselves were undamaged. However, since I was buying to collect, I was disappointed that the package contained nothing to protect the items in transit. As such, the Beyblade packaging was significantly damaged. Good on the whole. Thanks!
I'm sorry the packaging on your order was damaged but glad you were happy with the service in general. We will pass you comments on to the packing team to review. Thanks James! 😃
Fantastic prices, fast delivery and great products. I will most definitely be using Maqio again!
Great news! 😀
Made up my basket with other items to get free delivery as per top bar on website. Delighted when it changed to say you’ve qualified for free delivery. Delivery then wasn’t free to north yet. Ireland…should have said that restrictions apply on top bar. Otherwise good delivery etc.
I'm sorry you were disappointed by the free shipping Laura. We are limited to what we can have appear in the free shipping notification bar at the top of the website but our full delivery details can be found here https://www.maqio.com/pages/delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot offer free shipping to any offshore address including the Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland.
Ordered some hot wheels cars for my son's birthday. Very pleased with them and order arrived quickly with no problems. Would definitely order again they have fantastic stock that I have not seen in other retailers.
So happy to hear you enjoyed your purchase and will be back! 😊
Maqio Ltd. is rated 4.8 based on 914 reviews