Little Peas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Peas
Read Little Peas Reviews
Very nice company and good communication due to to delays which was down to Covid at third party warehouse will use again
Great service, ordered my little boys car seat, easy to use website and efficient delivery times and notifications of shipping and delivery. Would use again and recommend to others
Excellent service, super fast delivery!
Great value for money, quick and speedy delivery.
I was looking for a new car seat during Black Friday and was planning to buy directly from the manufacturer but thought I'd look around first when I stumbled upon Little Peas. Not only did they offer a better price than the manufacturer but they also threw in a gift for free. Fantastic customer service keep me up to date on the order which was delivered swiftly once dispatched. This was then followed up by an email from Alan to check it had been received. Overall a great, reliable and friendly company to buy from. Will definitely keep you in mind for any future purchases. Cheers!
Really helpful customer service and quick delivery. 10/10 recommend!
I recently bought the Axkid Move from Little Peas. I contacted Little Peas on their Facebook page with a few queries before deciding to purchase from them. I am very happy with my purchase which arrived promptly as expected. The seat is just what I wanted for use with my grandchildren as it is a very safe rear facing seat which can stay rear facing for up to age six, so I can use it for a long time. I was actually recommended Little Peas by one of my daughter's who also has purchased an Axkid Mini from them. I have had a pleasant non stress buying experience and can recommend Little Peas to anyone.
Such an easy site to use, great Black Friday deal and the car seat arrived the next day as standard delivery. We haven’t used the seat yet but pretty sure it’s all there and fine!
Excellent fast delivery and customer service was amazing. Telephone calls to keep me posted when we thought there was a delay in the item x great communication 👍👍
Excellent service. Bought a car seat in an amazing Black Friday deal. I wasn’t able to visit the store but got great advice over the phone, and the car seat arrived very quickly.
The after-sales support from Little Peas has been fantastic! They were able to offer remote support to check my carseat installation in my car and how my daughter fit in the seat itself. I live in the Highlands so I wouldn't have been easily able to visit in person.
Seat arrived well packaged and as expected. Good communication with regards to delivery and great value for money. Would definitely recommend
Super fast delivery, easy online ordering and competitive pricing.
Very friendly and knowledgeable
Ordered two of the same car seat, a black and a grey. One arrie no problem the other I'd had no communication since purchase. Called the guys at the shop to try resolve the issue. The guy who helped me had a look and realised they simply hadn't sent it, he admitted human error had occurred and that it would have been himself that had made the mistake. I found the honesty so refreshing, everyone makes mistakes and my order was promptly sent out that day. Can't fault custome service at all. I'd recommend!
East website to navigate, fast delivery.
Fantastic service.arrived on time and at the best price Thank you
I had never heard of little peas but the item I wanted was out of stock everywhere. I got free shipping and my item arrived within 2 days. Better than john Lewis!!! Really pleased and would highly recommend
I couldn't be happier with the service, the friendliness and professionalism of this company,and delivered in time they promised.
Litte Peas are brilliant with great advice and helpful fitting service for extended rear facing car seats.
Little Peas is rated 4.97 based on 91 reviews