Little Peas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Peas
Read Little Peas Reviews
I ordered moss colour, which ended up being out of stock. Company got in touch with me very quickly and were v.apologetic. They swapped my order for another colour which was an extra £55 but didn’t charge me the difference. I was very impressed with the customer service & swift sorting out of a potential issue. I would defo recommend the company. P.S I never usually leave reviews
Amazing service. Items arrived the very next day fast and excellent service will definitely use again
Ordered a car seat and it arrived quickly with no problems. I was constantly updated to keep me aware of what was happening, and the item itself was spot on. My in laws ended up ordering a car seat as well, and they have had a very positive experience as well. Would definitely order from little peas again.
I was very pleased with purchases. Very good and honestly staff, thanks
We have used Little Peas several times and the customer service is always first class and the staff are so knowledgeable. Just last week, we ordered an Axkid car seat from their website and it arrived within a couple of days. Highly recommend.
I ordered the Axkid Minikid, there was a problem with the colour I ordered. They rang me the day I ordered and this was resolved in minutes. Very polite and informative. Would buy again
Little Peas 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Fantastic customer service, speedy delivery.
Brought a newborn insert for our car seat as we seemed to have to have lost the original one. Speedy delivery and emailed when on its way. Waiting for our 2nd baby to be born to try it out
Alan went the extra mile to make sure my car seat for my granddaughter was the best choice based on her height, weight and the car I was driving. They also have a wide range of products across many brands so I could pick one that was in my price range but also safe!
The only place I will go for my children’s car seats! I think a safe car seats is one of the most important decisions you can make for your little people and these guys are the experts!
Thank you so much for all your help, much appreciated! X
Needed a voucher birthday present and couldn't go to the store. Spoke to Alan and he was able to hand deliver for me. Excellent service
Fantastic service! I brought the iCandy parasol on one order then realising I needed the clip so I did another order not thinking anything of it little peas emailed refunding shipping on one order. 😁
Excellent service and personal touch to find pram my daughter was looking for. Defiantly went the extra mile. #support your local business.
Outstanding knowledge and service as always!
Used Little Peas a good few times and every time we have had the same great experience. Very friendly & knowledgeable staff who go the extra mile to help
Great service, they really know their stuff!
Bought my pram here in 2019 for my baby boy arriving, and now I’ve just purchased his new stroller from here too! Can’t thank the staff enough for helping me choose the right one! Wouldn’t go anywhere else for a pram!
Great service, very knowledgeable. Little Peas helped us pick the best car seat for our 4 year old. Well worth a visit, would highly recommend.
Super service, informative and friendly throughout.
Little Peas is rated 4.93 based on 40 reviews