Little Peas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Peas
Read Little Peas Reviews
Ordered arrived very quickly and well packaged. Great customer service
Service was first class
Very easy website to use and order came quickly with no issues.
Very lovely item. Great quick delivery and price
Easy to order and came so fast - literally the next day! Great service! Thanks very much!
Product arrived very quickly and was exactly as advertised. Would shop here again
fro my mercedes benz c class .... absolutely brilliant service and customer support .. very swift delivery aswell .. and all correct !! will defo tell other people about this company
What a great company , very helpful , very efficient, and very pleasant to deal with There was a small problem, with the child seat I ordered but was all solved in one phone call , I do thoroughly recommend Little Peas Thankyou
Once again excellent choices, value, service and delivery. Thann you very much x
Fantastic service. Staff are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I have bought my last two car seats from here and I would definitely recommend.
Good service and great having a free gift
It was such an easy process, after coming in with little idea of what we needed the staff were so helpful in helping us find the perfect product for us. They took the time to show us everything about the travel system and let us take things to the car to make sure everything fitted properly.
Great price for our minikids, came quickly and exactly as described. We replaced them after an accident so knew what to expect and we love the minikid.
Extremely pleased with the service from little peas. The seat arrived the following day as promised and is fantastic. Great value for a top quality product!
Brilliant service. Kept up to date of when my item was being shipped and given an hours time slot for delivery so I could make sure I was in. Will definitely use again.
I ordered moss colour, which ended up being out of stock. Company got in touch with me very quickly and were v.apologetic. They swapped my order for another colour which was an extra £55 but didn’t charge me the difference. I was very impressed with the customer service & swift sorting out of a potential issue. I would defo recommend the company. P.S I never usually leave reviews
Amazing service. Items arrived the very next day fast and excellent service will definitely use again
Ordered a car seat and it arrived quickly with no problems. I was constantly updated to keep me aware of what was happening, and the item itself was spot on. My in laws ended up ordering a car seat as well, and they have had a very positive experience as well. Would definitely order from little peas again.
I was very pleased with purchases. Very good and honestly staff, thanks
We have used Little Peas several times and the customer service is always first class and the staff are so knowledgeable. Just last week, we ordered an Axkid car seat from their website and it arrived within a couple of days. Highly recommend.
Little Peas is rated 4.95 based on 55 reviews