Little Peas Reviews

5 Rating 122 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Little Peas
Read Little Peas Reviews
So impressed. I ordered at lunchtime on the Friday and received it lunchtime the next day. I hadn’t payed for next day delivery! Car seat arrived very well packaged and was in use within minutes of arrival!
The item (AXKID MINI 2) ordered from their website arrived in good time and was well packaged. Very pleased with their service.
very efficient dispatch & delivery.
Delivery was very fast, best price I could find for the axkid mini kid 2. Very sturdy car seats, which feel very safe for my two babies!
Great service and quick delivery of my car seat
We bought the Axkid minikid and we love it so much! Service and Delivery was brilliant definitely recommend
Ordered car seat in afternoon was delivered next day
Quick delivery and very helpful.
Brilliant service. Item was delivered quickly. Communication excellent. Absolutely love my new buggy, thank you
Fantastic service - delivered in rapid time! Cannot recommend enough
Very speedy delivery, ordered new car seat and it arrived the next day. Would definitely recommend!
Great service! So easy to order and love that the carseat came with a free accessory. Thank you so much, will definitely use your website again.
Excellent service. Best price available and very quick delivery. One minor problem with one of the tether straps which I need to contact them about, but am sure it will be sorted quickly.
Great deals and great quality. Superfast delivery.
Quick dispatch and great service.
Customer service is excellent. Great discount, super fast delivery. Cannot fault. V4 sport excellent purchase
Fantastic service. 10/10. Will use again for sure. Woman was so knowledgable in the shop. Will recommend. Absolutely LOVE my new buggy, wish I bought it for my first!
Little Peas 5 star review on 18th April 2022
I purchased an Axkid Move and a Joie Tilt from Little Peas. They were both on offer and was the lowest price I could find online for this specific combination of seats, the Axkid also included a free gift! Both seats plus accessories arrived within 48 hours of purchase with no issues around delivery at all, even though I was out. I would highly recommend
Little Peas 5 star review on 7th April 2022 Little Peas 5 star review on 7th April 2022
Great service and speedy delivery.
Excellent delivery and good service
Little Peas is rated 4.97 based on 122 reviews