Little Peas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Peas
Read Little Peas Reviews
No customer service. I emailed them twice with concerns and received no reply.
Hi Orla - thanks for posting a review. It's extremely important that we receive reviews, even if negative, as it allows us to resolve any niggling issues or concerns. It is important though that, as a company, we respond to this review and give a bit more info, and ensure that anyone reading it gets the full picture. The first email was in relation to your order delivery - the order came in on the Thursday afternoon and we shipped on the Friday, with an expected delivery on the Monday. Part of the order arrived with you early (the Saturday) and you emailed us on the Sunday evening to say that only one item had arrived, but you had a feeling that the other item would arrive the following day (per initial expectation). By the time we read this email on the Monday, you had already received the parcel, and delivery confirmation emails etc. We didn't message back, as the automated system clarified that it was coming, with timeslot and effectively answered the question. You did email with a few concerns regarding an issue with the product - it's correct that I didn't respond to the email in writing. As there was a level of complexity, it made more sense to me to call and talk it through. I did this, and left a voicemail with the suggestion to have us collect and replace the item. I had heard nothing further until the review today - on receiving it, I called immediately and spoke this through. I reiterated that I would have collected and replaced the item. Since it has now been used, we offered to collect it and replace the broken part. We've agreed to collect on a day that is most suitable for you. When it arrives with us, I absolutely commit to get this turned around immediately and dispatched back to you the same day it arrives. We take customer service extremely seriously, and ensure that our customers issues, concerns and worries are immediately addressed. There was clearly a communication breakdown in some way here, but, when we were finally able to talk, we addressed the 'customer service' element of our responsibility to you to the fullest and best of our ability to cause you as little inconvenience as we could. We give this commitment to all of our customers, regardless and hope to deliver this experience to you over the next few days.
Little Peas is rated 4.96 based on 93 reviews