Little Mouse Baby Clothing and Gifts Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Mouse Baby Clothing and Gifts Ltd
Read Little Mouse Baby Clothing and Gifts Ltd Reviews

About Little Mouse Baby Clothing and Gifts Ltd:

Founded by a Senior Neonatal Nurse in 2017, Little Mouse Baby Clothing and Gifts is an independent family-run business specialising in quality clothes, accessories and gifts for premature babies (and now bigger babies too!).

You won't find a wider range of premature baby clothes anywhere in the UK, with lovely clothing for babies weighing 1.5lb upwards. We focus on practical, right-sized, and stylish baby clothes, with lots of organic items too.

Orders are sent in lovely plastic-free packaging as standard, with worldwide delivery available, including free delivery in the UK.

GOT A PROBLEM?
They are very rare, but if you have any issues with your order, including delivery problems, please contact us by phone, messenger or email and we'll do our very best to resolve it for you as quickly as possible.

info@little-mouse.co.uk

34 Rosamond Road, Bedford, Bedfordshire

Tell us how Little Mouse Baby Clothing and Gifts Ltd made you happy
My daughter was very pleased with the outfits we bought from Little Mouse. The quality of the outfits were very good and fitted perfect. We would recommend the business to anyone as they were very prompt on delivery as when premature babies arrive unexpectedly you can be left with no clothes to fit. Very pleased overall and thank you.
Lovely product. It’s a shame the packaging is not really ‘gift ready’ . I wanted to unpack to look at the product but then had to source another package to gift wrap.
Bought a gift for a friends newborn and only heard great things from them. Really quick and easy to order . Highly recommend!!
When you have a new born baby, especially one which is premature and so delicate/fragile, you want only the best for them. These gloves were precisely what we needed. We bought two sizes and they’ve both served their purpose wonderfully. Our little boy scratched himself whenever he was hungry/upset accidentally so these helped tremendously and almost never came off. Very grateful for your efforts and wonderful products. Keep it up!
Little Mouse Baby Clothing and Gifts Ltd 5 star review on 24th July 2022
Lovely premie baby clothes sent directly to my friends! This service is so brilliant when families are so busy at the hospital they are struggling to have visitors. There was a slight mix up with delivery addresses which resolved very quickly via the online chat. Thank you xx
lovely clothing quick efficient delivery
Lovely clothes. Small enough for a tiny babe. Beautifully wrapped and delivered in a few days
Exceptional quality of items and presentation, and exceptional service! I ordered a number of items (babygros - long & short, hats, cardigan, soft toy) for a friend who unexpectedly delivered her baby at 31 weeks and had no preterm baby clothing ready. I placed the order and then realised that if I requested next day delivery it could arrive on what was my friend's own birthday. I emailed the company asking that this be arranged and I would pay the upgraded delivery fee - I had an immediate response (I received a call and an email immediately) and this was facilitated. The items were beautifully gift wrapped, arrived on time, and my friend was so delighted to have these special preterm baby clothes, thoughtfully designed to facilitate easy access to a baby still receiving medical care in an incubator. Highly recommend - a fantastic and personalised service. I will use again and recommend to others.
Beautifully made and perfect for 3.5ib baby. Wish these had been available when my own premature baby was born 44 years ago.
I've ordered from Little Mouse quite a few times now as the clothes are so beautifully made, supersoft and styled especially for tiny babies:) The service is second to none and arrives beautifully packaged and normally the next day. The soft blankets and muslins are to die for - so soft but enveloping and pretty designs.
I return to this company as they are totally reliable and very communicative.
Fit very well for my preemie twins and was of great quality. Only thing is I wish it came with matching under pants.
Little Mouse Baby Clothing and Gifts Ltd 5 star review on 24th July 2022
Absolutely gorgeous, beautifully made clothing.The two little baby grows arrived quickly in lovely packaging.It was easy to order .Thank you.
Beautiful little baby outfits. Perfect sizing and quality. Super quick delivery & gift wrapped at no extra cost.
I have twin on the way so this site was wonderful brilliant
Absolutely amazing clothes for prem babies
Absolutely delighted with my purchase. Really good quality and sooo cute! Can't wait to see my little Grandaughter wearing them. Thank you for very quick delivery.
Very nice and good quality
By the time I got the gift voucher, my preemie baby was newborn size but they still had some nice clothes for older babies. The sleep bag was so soft- she looked so cosy in it.
I have ordered twice from Little Mouse for my grandson and am delighted with both the service and quality of the clothing.
Little Mouse Baby Clothing and Gifts Ltd is rated 5.0 based on 1,381 reviews