J Parkers Reviews

of reviewers recommend J Parkers
Read J Parkers Reviews

About J Parkers:

As a family business established in 1933, we are one of the leading plant and bulb companies in the UK. Because we share a genuine enthusiasm for gardening with all our customers, we are fully committed to providing the best available products at the best available prices.

Tell us how J Parkers made you happy
Over the last season the rockery plants have been good ,the hanging baskets were very disappointing , and the selected dahlias were a ghastly failure , and justified a request for refund ....but that did not compensate for loss of planned design. The bedding dahlias were a mixed lot with some good but others poor . The geraniums again were mixed with some well developed and others with poor root development .The packaging was average with some lost plants due to heavy handling .
Hi Derek, thank you for leaving us a review.

I am very sorry to learn that you have been disappointed by the plants you have received from us. In order to address your complaint accurately I would like to discuss your review with you in full; please could you look out for an email from me to do so.

Millie
Excellent service, understandable billing, very good quality plants and bulbs.
Thank you for leaving us a 5* review Francis.

Millie
Hermes say they cannot find my address!
Hi Graham, thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

According to the tracking details provided by Hermes they were unable to reach your address today due to 'Restricted Access'. They are to reattempt delivery tomorrow.

Please could you get in touch with me at review@jparkers.co.uk if your parcel has not been delivered by tomorrow evening, and I will resolve the matter.

Millie
I ordered some bulbs, which were a good price and arrived when expected. Being a novice gardener, I called the company for advice a couple of times and was impressed by their helpful, friendly and knowledgeable responses.
Thank you for your brilliant 5* review Laurel.

Millie
Great value and delivered on time.
Hi Christopher, thank you for your 5* review.

Millie
Great service. Always good quality plants and bulbs and good prices. Ok super impressed
Thank you for leaving us a 5* review Katherine.

Millie
Winter/spring viola and pansy plug delivered quickly.
Arrived in excellent condition and are coming along nicely.
Later ordered miniature narcissus bulbs which arrived in good condition and are thriving.
See photos.
All growing well in upcycled coffee tins and colander.
The sheltered violas flowered before Xmas and all the others in more exposed spots are thriving and growing quickly.
Hi Elizabeth, thank you for leaving us an in depth 5* review. I am very pleased to hear that your plants and bulbs are doing well, and we hope you enjoy their display in springtime.

Easy. No problems. Just right
I ordered some spring bulbs and some which were probably late to be ordered. Not only did they arrive quickly they were in beautiful condition and are growing well. I much prefer their service (and "product") than that of a major competitor I had used and would very definitely use them again.
Plants are always healthy and my success rate with them is quite high. I like the special offers!
Good quality and very fast delivery
Excellent service for online delivery of plants, all survived the posting and are thriving.
Lovely bulbs. Thank you
Bulb order; great value, quick delivery, top quality. Would def order from them again.
Always well packed not like some other companies with good quality plants, always guaranteed a good order. On the one occasion the wrong plant got mis-picked when dormant they said keep them with our compliments and sent me the correct ones very fast. Can always be relied upon to give a good order experience. Had years of good service from them.
I ordered Daffodils and they arrived well packed and of good quality. I would certainly use J Parker in the future.
Tulip Bulbs and an Azalea. Very good quality and well packaged - very pleased.
First class service. Real quality plants every time. I highly recommend this company.
Delivery was much quicker than promised.
I always buy my bulbs from Parker’s. They have a great range of top quality bulbs
J Parkers is rated 4.44 based on 872 reviews