J Parkers Reviews

of reviewers recommend J Parkers
Read J Parkers Reviews

About J Parkers:

As a family business established in 1933, we are one of the leading plant and bulb companies in the UK. Because we share a genuine enthusiasm for gardening with all our customers, we are fully committed to providing the best available products at the best available prices.

Tell us how J Parkers made you happy
Very disappointed with hanging baskets that were ordered months ago, they certainly weren't as good as the brochure description. The baskets eventually arrived, they were very poorly packed, the contents were dislodged and scattered around the box. A complete waste of money. We won't buy from Parker's again.
The customer service provided by J. Parker’s has been excellent but the quality of the plants is not good. All but 1 survived and are established but they look decidedly puny in comparison with those we have had in previous years.
Four times I ordered a variety of Rose's and four times they sent the wrong ones. Yes they gave me a refund but what about the bloody inconvenience. They blame their growers but their growers are their responsibility. Take a tip if you are ordering Rose's get those without labels on they are cheaper you may not know what type you get but that happens anyway . And because this has happened to me on several occasions I think I am more than justified in calling them useless.
I have had to nurse this plant it was not in great condition, probably why is was low priced, all the buds had dried out so no flowers this year, and it was pot bound covered in weeds I wanted to save it so i kept it. it's looking better now.
Ordered 4 Hanging baskets and other items 3 months ago in what has been a wholly terrible experience with this company which we used as a result of good reviews. We are still awaiting the arrival of 2 of these which we were told would arrive mid-June at the latest. We are now being told (after the deadline) that this is due to a cold winter?? Our first 2 baskets arrived with package opened and virtually destroyed. A complaint has been raised and so far Parkers have tried to ignore the issues raised - the customer service and inaccurate communication has been absolutely shocking. £100 lost and I for one will never use this company again.
Never had any problems with any orders over the years I have been with them.
Excellent service always with high quality plants which readily flourish. The prices are excellent value for money. I rang earlier this year to mention that a delivery had arrived in a rather sorry state and the order was replaced in full without any fuss and no need to send a photo of proof. Today I received a very nice letter explaining why I had not received some dianthus as there had been a problem with the supplier. I have also received a full refund. Keep up the good work as you are doing an excellent job which is very much appreciated.
Great goods and service from this wonderful firm
Excellent company,no issues beautiful healthy plants delivered
Normally, I have had very good service but am disappointed that I wasn't contacted about the failure to supply one item until I queried it with them. In the end I was reimbursed fully.
Paid for my hanging baskets in February, received half my order last month, Still waiting for the rest of my hanging baskets, nearly 6 months later, soon be Autumn,
Always good healthy plants at a good price and excellent customer service
Have been a customer foe many years ,and get great service . THANK YOU
Always excellent plants
Great choice of quality plants Bought my first climbing rose and it's absolutely gorgeous 😍
J Parkers 5 star review on 26th June 2021
Great service Great plant's will definitely keep buying from you as I have done for year's
I have ordered a number of plants from Parker’s this season and the majority have been in good condition, healthy and well packed. They seem to use a reliable and efficient couriers as well
ordering was quick & simple, payment was easy and safe, despatch was notified to me by J Parkers when sent and also by the courier in the delivery process. regretably many of the roses did not take root and died but all the aubrieta made it.
Over the spring I have purchased various spring and summer bulbs, plug bedding plants and a few shrub plants, every item has been well packaged and healthy on arrival and I have enjoyed splendid spring flowers and now all my summer colour is fab!!! I am so impressed and am now getting excited about my garden, also great value.
I spent a lot of money with them and was disappointed to receive inferior plug plants that had hardly any growth, in fact look dead. Their products are a higher cost than other places and you expect a good quality. Also I ordered an item which said available on website, received confirmation of it by email. Then a month later I saw they had put the wrong plant on note so rang to query them, to be told that they didn’t have any. Waited a month and wasn’t informed. Not pleased, be careful you receive quality goods and they managed the order properly. Won’t go to the, again. The customer service brushed me off and just said ‘is there anything else I can help you with’
J Parkers is rated 4.39 based on 1,341 reviews