J Parkers Reviews

of reviewers recommend J Parkers
Read J Parkers Reviews

About J Parkers:

As a family business established in 1933, we are one of the leading plant and bulb companies in the UK. Because we share a genuine enthusiasm for gardening with all our customers, we are fully committed to providing the best available products at the best available prices.

Tell us how J Parkers made you happy
Order number 10579385 Ordered maxi plug geraniums in February to ensure I received these before stocks ran out. Had 2 emails saying delivery was delayed. Arrived 2 weeks ago and they were rapid plugs not maxi plugs. Phoned to say they were not what I had ordered (had to wait 30 minutes to get someone to answer the phone). Was told a new order would be delivered within 7 - 10 days. They arrived today and yet again were rapid plugs, this time in very poor condition - uneven growth, some extremely small. Had obviously been thrown around during delivery as some were no longer in their soil. The picture of the maxi plugs on the web site does not represent the size of plants delivered as they are only a third of the size shown. Will not be ordering again.
By the time I got my order that took from 21st march to 3rd April they were dead.Order number 10676065.
I was excited to receive 10 heucheras from jparkers and I checked reviews as I thought the price was too good. The heucheras were picked and packed on the 24th but weren't delivered until over a week later by Hermes. I was instantly concerned as the box was squashed and they had been in an enclosed box for over a week. The plants were rather sad looking and there were mouldy leaves, obviously rotting. I planted them up and removed the dead and mouldy leaves in the hope of reviving them. I then emailed jparkers with pictures. The response was unacceptable and unhelpful, saying the dead leaves were from the previous year, no mention of the rotting and mouldy leaves. I'm am just waiting now to see if they will survive.
Very disappointing delivery of Begonia Sempervirens. Mostly leafless and bashed to bits. Bad treatment by courier rather than Parkers I guess but I wish they would change courier. They're so overloaded the plants remain in transit far too long. I'm not pleased.
I am very pleased with my recent purchase of Begonia cascade mixed. Two have shown no signs of life, but the others are doing very well.
J Parkers is for me a top horticultural company with a vast selection of plants for the gardener. Good cultural notes. Orders are delt with as quickly as is possible and arrive well packaged. Customer service is excellent. Everyone should give J Parkers a go. You won't be disappointed. Barry W Buttery.
Easy transaction, no fuss, good quality goods.
I ordered snowdrops in the green and lily of the valley. They arrived as described in the confirmation email, and are now planted in my garden to be enjoyed next spring.
Plants arrived on time ; well packaged & seem to be thriving now they are on pots
Plants came very well packed and very healthy. Was impressed
The plants arrived thoughtfully well packed and are looking good in the garden. They were a little later than I thought they would be arriving. I would use Parker's again.
Good quality corms,well packed and arrived on time
Very good customer service.
Begonias arrived safely and are beginning to sprout - efficient ordering and delivery
Great service but you loose a star due to poor delivery service
Plants arrived well wrapped & in very good condition, already starting to thrive in my garden
Excellent company to buy plants from.Great quality at a competitive price
Great. Got exactly what I ordered & all plants are healthy & in good condition. Thanks!
All the shrubs are very happy in my pots ready to plant out when they are a little bigger and the weather becomes more consistent
Have always found them to be very good.delivery as expected. Had know problem.s with the plants I have received .
J Parkers is rated 4.43 based on 981 reviews