J Parkers Reviews

of reviewers recommend J Parkers
Read J Parkers Reviews

About J Parkers:

As a family business established in 1933, we are one of the leading plant and bulb companies in the UK. Because we share a genuine enthusiasm for gardening with all our customers, we are fully committed to providing the best available products at the best available prices.

Tell us how J Parkers made you happy
Sandra M
J Parkers 5 star review on 30th April 2022
Trudi O
Excellent product and service 👌
Roses delivered promptly though they are a bit sluggish to come into leaf. Hopefully they will be quicked next year when they are more established.
Job done well as expected
Special offer three bare root roses ordered. Arrived very quickly in good condition
very good supply of plants
Plants were nice and healthy
I have always found your plants to be the best and the freshest on arrival
When my climbing roses came I would expect some shoots coming from them but there was not any I Planted them straight away and up to date there are still no shoots from them so at the moment I am a little disgruntled as you can imagine .
Hi Phillip, thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear the Climbing Roses have failed to thrive. If you have not already been in touch with our customer care team, please feel free to email me directly to review@jparkers.co.uk with any additional information on how these have been planted and I will be able to help you resolve this. Kind regards, Elza
Delivery was prompt but sadly 2 out of 4 ferns have failed to show any growth.
Hi Fay, I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with some of the items you have received from us. We only want to send out the highest quality products and I am sorry we have let you down on this occasion. I have sent you an email to discuss replacing these as per our guarantee. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you. Kind regards, Keely.
Pleased with how plants arrived especially rhubarb. It’s growing slowly that’s because where we live it’s a bit open to elements though we are keeping it sheltered.
Our 'mini orchard' arrived on time and is now planted and looking as though it is going to thrive. There were a couple of branches broken in transit and one of our plum trees is now in full leaf whilst the other is still snoozing and leafless. But I am sure all will be well by this time next year.
Excellent product and price
I had 2 dead plants I'm afraid.
Hi Nick, I am sorry to hear that some of the plants you received from us arrived in a poor condition. We only want to send out the highest quality products and I am sorry we have let you down on this occasion. I have sent you an email to discuss possibly replacing these as per our guarantee. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you. Kind regards, Keely.
I have ordered a few plants from J Parkers and have been satisfied on receipt of them. My last order was for a Danse de Feu Rose which I understood was going to be a 2 year potted shrub but was in fact a bare root. I've had it planted since the end of April and now at the end of May, I still have what resembles twigs in a pot. But I'm hopeful to see something resembling a rose in the not too distant future.
Very pleased indeed with my last order from J Parker’s. The plants you receive from them always seem to well and their roses in particular are excellent. They also have great savings when a sale time is on. Well done!
Plants arrived on the with care. These plant plugs are the best we bought will definitely buy from them again
Very pleased with my plants ,they are doing well.
A few of the plants I bought didn’t survive the journey from yourselves to my door
Hi Diane, thank you for your review. I am really sorry to hear some of the plants have failed to thrive. If you haven't already been in touch with our customer care team, please feel free to email me directly at review@jparkers.co.uk and I will be able to help you resolve this. Kind regards, Elza
On arrival, the plants were in excellent condition.
Overall, I am really happy with J Parkers. I bought three heucheras last autumn and they have overwintered well and now look great. Normally I buy bulbs (I don't have much space left) and I have found them very good. I have been puzzled this spring because some of the tulips were not what I ordered. The Diana bulbs were fine but one pack of Pretty Princes must have been wrongly labelled - plain green leaves and lavender/lilac flowers. Don't know what variety they were but if I can find them in the autumn catalogue I'll buy some more! The second pack looked more like Pretty Princess - white edges to the leaves but the flowers were more orange, nothing like the flowers I've had over recent years. I'll still be buying from J Parkers this autumn!
J Parkers is rated 4.46 based on 3,213 reviews