J Parkers Reviews

of reviewers recommend J Parkers
Read J Parkers Reviews

About J Parkers:

As a family business established in 1933, we are one of the leading plant and bulb companies in the UK. Because we share a genuine enthusiasm for gardening with all our customers, we are fully committed to providing the best available products at the best available prices.

Tell us how J Parkers made you happy
Have bought from here for many years and have always had excellent customer service and more importantly excellent plants I would recommend this site to anyone and hope for many more years of excellent service
Order has just arrived. Well packed and everything looks in good condition.
Hi Kenneth,

Thank you so much for the 5 stars, pleased to hear you are happy with whats been delivered.

Very good highly recommend
They look lovely and healthy on arrival, can't wait to see them grow
Hi Carol,

Thank you for the 5 stars, I am pleased you were happy with the condition on arrival.

excellent value
Thank you for taking the time to write a review Amarjit
The plants I received were in excellent condition on arrival. thank you.
The only online 'garden centre' I trust!
Chuffed as always, unfortunately I can’t get as much done as I wanted due to major surgery but I’m determined to be back on it in a few weeks
I have bought plants and bulbs from J Parkers for over 20 years and been impressed by the quality of my purchases and their excellent performance in the garden. J Parkers is definitely my 'go to' place for plants online and they are very good value too.
I AM ALWAYS KEPT IN TOUCH WITH THE PROCESSING OF MY ORDERS AND ALWAYS THEY ARRIVE IN GOOD CONDITION.
Excellent service will use again
Very happy Thankyou
Great service. Dahlia tubers look good and the free lavender plants were an added bonus. Would order from Parkers again.
Good quality plants great prices will use again
Great deals on Bulbs this year - well worth the money I paid. But as for the Plug Plants..... Could have been better ( At the moment I am trying to make them better and more presentable. At least they have a good root ball.)
Hi Ronald,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry that the plug plants could have been in better shape. Do let us know (sales@jparkers.co.uk) if theres anything we can do to help.

Kind regards,

Ben
The supply was efficient now its time for the growing
Usual good service
excellant response to my order also good communications and arrived on time
Thank you David, we have been working hard on our communication recently so its nice to hear its working.
Had several orders from Parkers all arrived safely in good condition
Packaged very well and plants healthy, but, in spite of big notice on parcel to keep the right way up, a few plants were loose and terminally damaged.
Hi Clive,

I am really sorry to hear about how the goods arrived. We will speak to our carriers so they can provide feedback to the driver. If you need any help from us, do let us know by emailing sales@jparkers.co.uk.
J Parkers is rated 3.95 based on 63 reviews