J Parkers Reviews

of reviewers recommend J Parkers
Read J Parkers Reviews

About J Parkers:

As a family business established in 1933, we are one of the leading plant and bulb companies in the UK. Because we share a genuine enthusiasm for gardening with all our customers, we are fully committed to providing the best available products at the best available prices.

Tell us how J Parkers made you happy
I have ordered plants on a few different occasions, and they have been most efficient at delivering them.
Wel please each time i order from Parkers.
Great as usual!
great selection of plants, replacement service very good
Easy ordering, arrived on time and excellent products.
Ordered daffodils and tulips. Arrived very well packaged. Very quick service
good service, hwealthy, well-protected plants
Was very pleased with my purchase, and the planting instructions, will come place future orders with as and when there is something that I like.
Yours Alistair
I've never bought plug plants before and was concerned when they arrived because they were so small. However, I transplanted them into a tray of good compost to grow on and they all did well - no casualties at all! I've since transplanted them into pots and window boxes with a few surplus to my need which I gave to my young neighbour.
Great choice of bulbs, quick delivery, looking forward to seeing them flower next Spring!
always get good service, last time one of the plants looked like it was old, as the roots were brown and not as fresh as usual, planted it and waiting to see if it takes. These things happen and I don't mind taking the hit, that is why I scored you four out of five, otherwise you would have got a perfect score, thank you.
Some plants thrived, some never got off the ground
Fast delivery. Excellent quality bulbs. I'm looking forward to having a blooming good spring.
products are good. Delivery is efficient and communications are excellent.
Look like good quality bulbs, can't wait for them to come through in April
I got what I asked for without any problems
Always good value and delivery when promised. On the very rare occasions that there is a problem, always sorted without fuss. A lovely company to deal with.
THEY ARE LOVELY PLANTS, AND I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH ANY THING I HAVE BOUGHT FROM THEM
The bulbs I received were in excellent order .One plant has failed to thrive and I have had a prompt refund for this .I have used Parkers for thirty years and have confidence I will get good customer service and quality bulbs and plants .
Excellent service and lovely plants.
J Parkers is rated 4.43 based on 742 reviews