Hamiltons Fish Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hamiltons Fish

About Hamiltons Fish:

Fishmonger based in South Devon specialising in nationwide delivery of fresh locally caught fish.

info@hamiltonsfish.co.uk

Tell us how Hamiltons Fish made you happy
I have just taken my second order from Hamilton's and i'm delighted to report that it is as good as the first. I ordered a wide range of products including Brill, Dover Sole, Crab, Scallops, as well as more mainstream fish such as Cod & Smoked Haddock & Hake. Everything was very fresh and delivered in excellent and innovative packaging. One very important point. When ordering fish from an online supplier one really needs to have trust in the supplier, particularly when something goes wrong. I myself had a relatively minor problem with my last delivery. Hamilton's went WAY over & above what they needed to do, to ensure that I was happy and would continue to order from them in the future. Very impressive indeed !
This was my 2nd purchase from you and it is perfect just like my first order. Being skinned, boned, portioned, packaged and labelled is perfect for me and my wife. Can't wait to try your smoked box in the Summer and can I ask do you sell cold water Atlantic prawns in I think a 5 kg box? If so could you tell me correct size and price as I will be looking to order them too. 5* plus
The packaging was excellent; everything was delivered in good condition. As far as the fish itself was concerned: The Scallops and Loch Duart Salmon were excellent, the Cod has yet to be eaten, the Fish Pie Mix was a little disappointing and lacked flavour - probably a higher element of smoked fish was needed to bring out the flavour. Next time perhaps we should halve the fish pie mix and add smoked haddock. We will reorder!
Love Hamiltons Fish. Amazing quality. Would recommend to anybody and everybody! :-)
Simply excellent
4th box. Excellent fresh fish always arrives the morning after despatch. Very reasonably priced as well. Thank you Hamiltons’s Fish.
Excellent quality fish and efficient delivery service..
We’ve been delighted with all our fish boxes, lovely and fresh with great variety and flavour.
Excellent service and very good quality. Very convenient packaging.
All of the fish is very good and high quality.
good quality good fish good service
Exellent fresh Fish , will order again.
First time I have used Hamilton’s. Really good value. Order delivered on time and the fish was all packed and wrapped ready for the freezer. I was very surprised at the amount of fish I had also the choices . Had the salmon so far and it was lovely. Looking forward to the rest,
Box arrived exactly when expected. All excellently packed. Fish so far delicious.
Well wrapped and fish arrived in perfect condition. The bream and pollack were both wonderful to eat and I have no doubt the remaining fish will be equally as delicious. Will definitely be ordering more.
An online find! Wanted some turbot for a recipe. None in local shops. Ordered Hamiltons luxury fish box. Delivered on time. Fish beautifully filleted and packaged ready to freeze. Have had turbot and Dover sole so far. Both delicious. Highly recommended.
Quality and freshness of the fish supplied was excellent. The only negative point for us was the inclusion of mackerel which we really do not enjoy and will be thrown. I realise this is personal choice, but isn't mentioned on the website.
awesome quality and variety, and very good price. Also the customer care is very good, quick and kind.
GOOD QUALITY FISH AND SERVICE.
Having Whiting today for lunch . The Cod was superb and the kippers so lovely. It is definitely worth buying fish fresh. The delivery was great , all packed obviously with care . Thank you We will order again soon
Hamiltons Fish is rated 4.93 based on 301 reviews