Gravel Master Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gravel Master Ltd
Read Gravel Master Ltd Reviews

About Gravel Master Ltd:

Welcome to Gravelmaster a leading supplier of decorative aggregates and landscaping products in the UK. We have extensive knowledge and experience supplying our customers in the commercial, public and private sectors. We pride ourselves in supplying our customers with a wide range of high quality products. In order to cater for our diverse customer base and their requirements we have adapted our packaged offering so our products are available in loose loads, bulk bags, palletised and even sample bags. The majority of our products are available in sample bags allowing our customers to have a taster of our products before they commit to making a purchase. We have recently introduced our Gravelmaster Calculator which gives customers confidence that when they are purchasing our products they are ordering the correct quantity they require. At Gravelmaster all our products are naturally quarried within the UK and Europe and are all of the highest quality as well as being competitively priced. To compliment our modern production and packaging facility we have a dedicated team of friendly aggregate specialists who are committed to ensuring all our customers receive a professional and reliable service. We offer a fast and efficient delivery service, delivering direct to your home from within 48 hours of you placing your order.

Unit 10, Hayfield Business Park, Doncaster, Doncaster

Excellent product selection, quality and price. Delivered faster than stated times. Great service all round.
Beautiful stones !
This is urgent. You need to come and move the bags from where they were left because I can’t get my car on drive or wife car off drive. Furthermore even if they were left in a reasonable position they are stacked on top of one another therefore unable to empty !!
Ordered gravel and they've been delivered to the purchase address not the delivery address. Spoken to people on chat who deferred it to the fulfillment team who said they will ring me back. It has been over a week and no calls. Gravel still at the wrong address. We've rung and rung customer service, and they put the phone down after half hour. Don't buy, if there is an issue you can't get hold of anyone to sort it.
The delivery did not arrive, waited in all day. They did not e_mail or contact me at all to say it wasn’t going to be delivered. Tried telephoning them for 45 minutes on 2 separate days, I e -mailed customer services who offered no apologies just said they were having delays and would ring us to arrange delivery when item ready. Furter e-mails to the sales department twice to cancel the order. NO REPLY to either e_mail. No communication from them, then at 8-15 this morning the order arrived. Luckily I was here as they did not advise delivery would be today. The delivery driver would not put the order on our hard standing but insisted on putting it on the public pavement or he said he would take it back. This is most inconvenient as we are away now so the gravel will have to be left on the pavement for 5 days. The Cotswold gravel I ordered is advertised as 20 cm it’s more like 10-20 mix. Would not use them again their customer service is dreadful.
Would like to give zero. Took my money 4 weeks ago and no sign of delivery. As with other reviewers I have found them impossible to contact. Worst customer experience I have ever experienced. Avoid at all costs. Now taking legal action
Ordered gravel on the 3rd of April and they stated it would be here on the 20th but it didn't arrive tried phone them but after being on hold for hours on end I gave up it ended arriving on the 28th. I had to to call TPN to find out where my gravel was and they were better in dealing with it than the sender ill not order from gravel master again
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! THEY WITHELD MY ORDER AND REFUSED TO RESPOND TO ANY ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT THEM. The company failed to deliver the product (playground bark) I had ordered on two seperate occasions on the date stated (13th April), resulting in vulnerable elderly relatives doing the pick-up from nursery, thus putting them at risk for absolutely no reason. At no point did the company notify me that there was going to be a delay with delivery. With the most recent order I have repeatedly attempted to contact the company to request information on my order. I had no response either by phone (I have spent over 3 hours on hold), email or via the chat feature. Out of the blue the order turned up today (2 weeks late). By now I just wanted a refund but was afraid that if I refused delivery I would never get my money back. I cannot stress strongly enough - AVOID THIS COMPANY!
I can't believe any company would have such an appalling level of service, so have concluded this is a fraudulent company. Paid for goods 4 weeks ago, received nothing, despite a delivery date (now long passed). Have emailed, telephoned (all given extention numbers) tried 'live chat' all on several occasions over the last seven days, no response from any avenue. DO NOT USE GRAVELMASTER, this is a scam site.
I also believe this company to be a scam. I’ve tried for days to get hold of them as my delivery did not arrive. I’m currently £145 out of pocket with no response whatsoever. I would not recommend this company to anyone
Do not order with this company it’s a SCAM! Only received half my order so naturally when you try to make contact nobody answers the phone. The live chat is dodgy - they ask for you’re name & email & then the conversation ends. They send pathetic automated responses to emails. Take note of the delivery company should you receive anything..if your lucky & then you will track the order back to its source as a point of contact should you take legal proceedings. I have now reported this company to the police & now I’m taking legal action.
Paid £85 for topsoil which was due to be delivered 3 days ago. It didn't arrive and the company aren't answering the phone or responding to emails. Terrible customer service. Worst I've ever experienced. I've been in touch with Trading Standards about the company. They have been very helpful.
Just do not use this company - think they may be a scam
I was supposed to be delivered on 15th April...yet I'm awaiting to receive an explanatiom from their customer service, I emailed twice no reply, used the chat and I'm none the wiser....checking TPS tracking and items still not out for delivery. What a poor customer service and better not to put forward delivery dates you cannot fulfil!!! I expect more customer care needless to say i won't order with gravel master ever again....I shiuld have used my local suppliers as I did last year.....a good lesson learnt, thanks
Avoid this company - non existent customer service - can’t get through - phone not answered emails ignored live chat deleted social media comments deleted - PayPal now involved still being unanswered - no notice of delivery just turns up - sent the wrong order but won’t reply - buyer beware
Amazing service
I ordered for Monday delivery. Arrived Tuesday pm
Fantastic all round
Excellent quality stones which arrived exactly on time. Friendly and helpful delivery driver who put the bulk bag exactly where we needed it.
Terrible terrible customer service. Ordered 2 bags and only 1 arrived. No explanation from the company. Tried ringing but Alle you get is a messages and held in a Queue...o must have spent over 3 hrs overall trying to get through. I have not had a response to my emails and no one answers on chat. It's a Shambles of a company and terrible service. They take your money Bute do not deliver. Avoid this poor third rate company.
Customer service is disgusting! Sent photographic evidence of incorrect product delivery which they completely ignore. They expect my to pay £50 to fix their mistake. Unacceptable! Photo clearly shows what i received from two deliveries of the same product. Their response? " we sent the correct item". Unbelievable ignorance!
Gravel Master Ltd is rated 4.19 based on 186 reviews