Gravel Master Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gravel Master Ltd
Read Gravel Master Ltd Reviews

About Gravel Master Ltd:

Welcome to Gravelmaster a leading supplier of decorative aggregates and landscaping products in the UK. We have extensive knowledge and experience supplying our customers in the commercial, public and private sectors. We pride ourselves in supplying our customers with a wide range of high quality products. In order to cater for our diverse customer base and their requirements we have adapted our packaged offering so our products are available in loose loads, bulk bags, palletised and even sample bags. The majority of our products are available in sample bags allowing our customers to have a taster of our products before they commit to making a purchase. We have recently introduced our Gravelmaster Calculator which gives customers confidence that when they are purchasing our products they are ordering the correct quantity they require. At Gravelmaster all our products are naturally quarried within the UK and Europe and are all of the highest quality as well as being competitively priced. To compliment our modern production and packaging facility we have a dedicated team of friendly aggregate specialists who are committed to ensuring all our customers receive a professional and reliable service. We offer a fast and efficient delivery service, delivering direct to your home from within 48 hours of you placing your order.

Unit 10, Hayfield Business Park, Doncaster, Doncaster

Excellent product selection, quality and price. Delivered faster than stated times. Great service all round.
Breach of contract - unfair cancellation and delivery process coupled with poor customer service
Ordered 2 x bulk bags of soil, after a failed attempt by a 20-tonne vehicle by the hauliers of Gravelmastr (as a result of one of the en-route roads being blocked for repairs). The company then agreed to deliver the products in a smaller 7.5-tonne vehicle and emailed me to confirm delivery which I was initially pleased with. An hour later, I had a call from another agent to say, the delivery was now not possible. They refused to arrange delivery, after having initially agreed to do so despite the fact delivery address was in an industrial estate and the fact there were several 10-tonne vehicles delivering various good on daily basis. I then said, to cancel my order as they were unable to deliver. They refused to cancel the order without a charge of £50 per pallet return i.e. £100 pounds return for a £ 138-pound product and a delivery failure which was not my fault. They said I should have notified of road closure and it was my responsibility.
How can a road closure en route to the delivery address (which I was not aware of) become a customers liability? Public roads and national highway issues including natural events (landslides) are outside customers control and they refused to accept this fact. They refused to cancel my order without charges. I had to take up the matter to Citizens advice, had to log a complaint about a breach of contract and show videos of other vehicles going through the alternative but smaller road.
Their customer services manager intervened to resolve it and agreed to refund the money but only after they got the soil back from their own hauliers (Why to wait for a further 4 days?). They promised to refund on Monday but they did not do so until a further chaser email was sent. Their manager made no effort for an apology, neither did she make any efforts taken to put right the poor customer service or did she reassure me that this service will be rectified for the future. Little did Gravel Master know that we are building two allotments and we were about to orders several bulk bags of orders from them, glad we didn't. Shame - they were shortsighted and did not close this off positively. In a nutshell, the following were the issues
Poor customer service
Unfair cancellation charges request
Miscommunidated wrong delivery dates on two occasions
Miscommunicated messages to hauliers
Misunderstood route access
Unduly, made the customer wait for a refund

I will not be rushing to order from Gravelmaster anytime soon.
My experience with Gravel Master was good from start to finish. I ordered two bulk bags of Cotswold stone. They were delivered on time and just what I wanted and had hoped for. The delivery driver was polite, friendly and placed the bulk bags where I wanted them . I was pleased with both my orders and would buy from from Gravel Master in the future. My garden project looks great, thank you.
Excellent price service and delivery
Excellent prompt service, good quality
I found
it a great company to deal with and great delivery service
Delivered as promised, good value for money
Excellent service & quality of the stone we received
Good product, good price, quick delivery.
Quick service, exactly what we wanted we wanted
Very good service and pleasant staff very obliging Linda roots
Very happy with my delivery and the time scale. Helpful driver. Would definitely buy from again.
Really pleased with product and excellent service. Recommended to a friend and they were also delighted with service
Very well priced, and delivery time was quicker than expected. Cheers.
On time very helpful very happy with service would recommend
Good product Good price delivered on time
Large bag of clean fine gravel delivered on time by a friendly driver - well done!
Quick delivery and a friendly service.
Great value and 1st class service and delivery.
Lovely stones
From when I ordered to delivery the service was top notch, highly recommend based on the speed of service and price.
Gravel Master Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 160 reviews