Buttermilk Reviews

Buttermilk 5 star review on 10th August 2021
Larissa Rose Foster Jones
Buttermilk 5 star review on 7th July 2021
Bradley Taylor
Brilliant! So rich and bursting with flavour. Would be perfect if every Buttermilk product was vegan ;)
Posted 1 hour ago
Absolutely beautiful chocolate I love them all definitely ordering again .
Fantastic product best vegan chocolate ever. Good service could just do with a faster delivery.
Amazing
The best dairy-free/vegan chocolatey bits ever.
Amazing!! Literally my favourite chocolate since going vegan. Can’t even chose a favourite, they’re all so good.
Buttermilk chocolate is by far the best vegan chocolate I have tasted in three years of being vegan. My favourites are the nougat and caramel bars. I am definitely going to keep buying them regularly.
Initially I forgot to use a discount code when ordering and Buttermilk kindly refunded discount so I didn’t miss out. Response received on the same day. Great customer service. Speedy delivery and the chocolate is to die for! Had ordered for Christmas treats but I don’t think they will last! Really testing my will power! Outstanding products and customer service
Buttermilk 5 star review on 11th November 2021
if i was to describe these Buttermilk choccy orange mega buttons it would be like my first day at school and meeting all of those nice new friends you have never seen before and saying would you like to try my buttermilk choccy mega buttons but hey these chocolate mega buttons are the best buttons i have ever had they have a nice orangey flavour and are of top quality as the flavour goes and come in big packets and excellent customer service delivered very efficently and the chocolate buttons are a large size just excellent.
Definitely more expensive than anything non vegan. Would love to see a world without so much vegan tax. When you can get 4 mars bars/snickers for £1 it would be lovely to have that value for a vegan version too. Fantastic quality products, would absolutely buy again provided there was a good discount code at the time as its hard to justify otherwise given the premium prices. A nice occasional treat.
Buttermilk 4 star review on 11th November 2021
Best vegan chocolate I have ever had!!
I ordered myself a vegan box of chocolate goodies and I was not disappointed at all! So delicious, it's been hard not to eat too many in one go! Definitely recommend this chocolate.
Very impressed with the goods. I will be ordering again.
The Honeycomb Blasts are the best treat I've ever had!
Best dairy free chocolate I have tasted.
I love buttermilk products, so delicious
Amazing vegan chocolate! Lovely team too! Thank you!
Ordered a selection of most bars and buttons for children’s stockings and had to order extra to sample them myself. Just delicious. Best chocolate I’ve tasted in four years as a vegan. Very happy.
Fantastic vegan chocolate options, obviously very popular as some items were sold out and l can see why. I got the vegan crunchie, and caramel/nougat bars(vegan Mars bars), and the fudge bites and salted caramel buttons, all of which were very much enjoyed. The vegan honeycomb/crunchie was slightly too hard, but other than that perfect. I just dipped mine in my tea!
Huuuuge and delicious chocolate coated honeycomb. Such a treat.
Buttermilk is rated 4.76 based on 159 reviews