BUTTERM!LK Reviews

BUTTERM!LK 5 star review on 8th October 2021
Chloe Stobbart
BUTTERM!LK 5 star review on 29th September 2021
Sam Finner
Been looking for good quality vegan chocolate as I can't have dairy. This stuff is amazing and tastes delicious
Very quick delivery. Great tasting products. Can highly recommend the peanut nougat, caramel nougat and caramel sea salt honeycomb. The vanilla fudge was a little too sweet for me, but a friend loved it!
Wow....love everything in my goodie parcel, especially the caramel nougat bars, didn't think I'd ever taste a Mars bar again.. totally yummy😁
These are the most delicious chocolate treats and in perfect sized bags. Just enough to satisfy a chocolate craving
Love it I’ve been after a yummy dairy free alternative sweet treats and I’ve finally found it. Sooo tasty and delicious one very happy customer will be ordering again for sure
So glad there is such a huge variety. I hope the costs can be reduced as demand increases
These were really scrummy. The only reason that I have deducted a star is because these have a smooth and silky texture and I miss the crumbly texture of milk chocolate. I imagine it is not possible to mimic that texture in vegan chocolate but I will buy these again.
Incredible. Went a bit overboard and bought an absolute haul. We bought pretty much everything that was vegan. Everything we've had so far has been amazing. The vegan snickers is *chefs kiss*. The vegan peanut m&ms are to die for. I could go on and on. Will definitely be purchasing again!
BUTTERM!LK 5 star review on 13th May 2022
The best vegan/dairy and soy free chocolate bars ever. I just wish they were a little bit smaller so I do not have to eat a whole one!
I was given a Buttermilk Honeycomb Blast Easter Egg and thought it was absolutely fantastic! I used to love Crunchies before I became vegan and now I can once again enjoy my favourite treat. Thank you Buttermilk!
I received some buttermilk chocolate bars in some goodie bags after doing a few races and liked them so much I ordered some more, they are lovely and I appreciate the saltiness of the fudge bites.
I’d tried some of the big bags of chocolates previously, but never see the bars or small bags in the shops so decided to take the plunge and bought a huge selection including the plant based equivalent to Mars\Snickers\Crunchie. So far everything has been great 😋
Closest vegan confectionary to classic British chocolate that I've found.
Super Quick Delivery and yummy chocs
We enjoyed everything we tried from buttermilk. We order £40 worth and it didn't even last a week. I got to have a chocolate bar for the first time in 12 years.
Love the products. Nice to have a chocolate Bar to chew
Absolutely love this brand! I have tried many vegan chocolates but this one beats all hands down. So far, I can only speak for the chocolate orange edition, but it certainly has the texture and taste of milk chocolate. I will be back to sample the other editions very soon!
Lovely gluten and dairy free from honeycomb covered in 'chocolate'. Nom nom 💕
Every product from Buttermilk is, in mine and my 14-year-old son's opinion, amazing. However, there are two exceptional products that we have been buying by the box load. The Caramel Nougat and the Honeycomb Blast! These are the best chocolate bars we have ever had!
Loving the buttermilk chocolate esp the peanut nougat, great to be able to have nice treat when I can eat dairy or gluten . Recommend customer to buy from yourself or stores that stock buttermilk products.
BUTTERM!LK is rated 4.81 based on 387 reviews