Buttermilk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buttermilk
Read Buttermilk Reviews
Order was wrong but company immediately sent out a replacement order which I received within 2 days. Chocolates nice. Fun vegan treat. Would buy again
I’ve recently gone vegan and I’ve been looking for chocolates that taste like chocolate. FINALLY IVE FOUND THEM ! Lush
Fabulous service and product!
Perfect treat for my daughter with multiple allergies. It's so good;it doesn't taste like an "alternative" to chocolate. Its everything it's meant to be and more!
Fantastic chocolate for someone with dairy and gluten intolerances! Always buy when in Padstow and now ordering online 😊
Everything we’ve tried so far, with many more in the cupboards to try has been incredible! Even our non-vegan friends and family don’t know the difference! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Buttermilk 5 star review on 7th July 2021
Best fudge ever love it .
It really made my hands soft but it does leave your hands a little greasy and I don't recommend any one try grabbing a glass that sweats but I did like it
We tried the non dairy salted caramel egg this year---the egg chocolate was pleasant but the salted caramel crunch bar was most unpleasant.!! All other buttermilk products that we have tried are always delicious I guess we this was just not to our taste .Norma
Fabulous fudge with a real taste of Cornwall.
Love it! Tastes great.
Great products. So tasty and moreish with a flavour selection to suit all tastes
Really great quality fudge that is super tasty. The fact that it is a local company is a huge bonus too.
My mouth waters when I see your advertising emails! I'd love to try your stuff sometime but am a bit leery at changing dollars to pounds. I live in Wisconsin, USA. Granddad was from Camborne.
Love, love, love Buttermilk! Great flavour combinations and quality. We couldn't have got through lockdown with our daily fix of Buttermilk.
From the excellent packaging to the even better products, Buttermilk is amazing and would make an excellent gift - for yourself or someone else. Couldn't recommend it any more.
Delicious and a treat always
My favourite fudge shop went online and I couldn't be happier! Delicious treats- including vegan - and friendly staff x
Buttermilk produces gorgeous fudge. I would order it every week if I could. Excellent service, quick delivery and really good staff.
Love, love, love Buttermilk dairy free chocolates, especially the truffles. At last dairy free chocolates that taste amazing! What’s not to love?
Buttermilk is rated 4.62 based on 53 reviews