Blinds 2 Go Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Blinds 2 Go Ltd made you happy
Blinds 2 Go Ltd 5 star review on 23rd December 2021
Blinds 2 Go Ltd 5 star review on 17th May 2021
John Cotter
Love my blinds .. easy fit functional good quality and good price
Perfect sevice, so quick from order to recieveing them. Would reccomend
They have a bad customer service. I missed a small window blind in a large order and they charged me separately for the delivery. The lady who answered my telephone was not helpful at all. I will not buy from them again.
Excellent. Ordered 12 blinds for our new home. All are lovely, fit well and easy to install. Ordered them for delivery to Ireland and no issues. Thank you!
great product, like it.
What a great service! The PerfectFit blinds were exactly that...a perfect fit. They were easy to put in place, look great and have transformed my French doors. I can certainly recommend blinds2go as the place2go for window blinds.
Top quality roller blinds at a great price.Delivered quickly Keep up the good work 👍
Orla Keily blind for my door expensive, rubbish quality. Very disappointed. Just not the quality I expected from an expensive blind. Also purchased a Venetian blind for my utility window. Cord is to short, I have to really reach to change its position when I telephoned it was hard work and didn’t get any where So left it
Just bought 2 blackout blinds for velux windows. They arrived very quickly even though I ordered them shortly before Christmas. Really easy to install & love that there are no stings in them like the velux blinds. Price was also really good.
Blinds are lovely great quality. Delighted with them. Company kept in contact during manufacturing. Arrived on time. The only thing I could mention is the odd way in which they were delivered..... I got 3 blinds, delivered in 4 different shipments. By different couriers. 2 of which arrived on the same day with separate delivery people..... surely this costs the company money. Can't fault otherwise would reccomend. My blinds are beautiful 😍
Blinds 2 Go Ltd 5 star review on 23rd December 2021
8 weeks ago I purchased a blind since I waited for a answer to my few inquiries when I can expect my order. I’m gone cancel my order!
Customer service and Quality are perfect!
Very pleased lovely finish on the romain blind great work . Thank you.
Good product and a very speedy delivery.
Shocking service - please avoid Waited 4 months for a blind only for it to arrive damaged and now after multiple emails, I have had no response, no phone call, no replacement blind and no refund. The wait I could accept, I could even understand after a package taking so long and moved around so much how it could be damaged but the lack of response since is so poor. I wish I had of just gone to a store and ordered a blind. Blinds2go came recommended so I tried them for tips 1 blind and intended to do the rest of the house then but I won’t use them again.
Blinds 2 Go Ltd 1 star review on 31st July 2021 Blinds 2 Go Ltd 1 star review on 31st July 2021 Blinds 2 Go Ltd 1 star review on 31st July 2021 Blinds 2 Go Ltd 1 star review on 31st July 2021 Blinds 2 Go Ltd 1 star review on 31st July 2021
Great company and customer service. The blinds are high quality with low cost and very easy to install. I’ve use blinds to go twice and both times very satisfied…thanks a mill. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
We purchased blinds for our house and our sons house and we where extremely happy with them. We got white metal Venetian very good quality and our son got day to night
Absolutely delighted with my blind (Roman) great quality, decent chain cord length and easy to fit. Very happy customer, thank you!
Blinds arrived on time, and are excellent quality
Brilliant quality
Really pleased with my Roman Blinds Colour true to website photos. Perfectly made & superb quality. Delivered sooner than estimated, which was great!
Blinds 2 Go Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 2,061 reviews