Blinds 2 Go Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blinds 2 Go Ltd
Read Blinds 2 Go Ltd Reviews

sales@blinds-2go.ie

Tell us how Blinds 2 Go Ltd made you happy
Vertical blind don’t close flat,not your usual quality
High quality. Delivered when they said they would. Simple to fit. Thankyou.
Couldn’t be happier with my blinds I ordered 9 blinds ranging from blackout roller blinds to fabric Roman blinds and each one was perfect! The quality was amazing in each blind and the fit was accurate and precise for each window. Couldn’t recommend more!
Super fast delivery and just as ordered. High quality and sturdy kitchen blind. Easy to follow instructions to install. Very happy and would highly recommend
Great service, really quick delivery, excellent blinds (keylite windows)
Beautiful roman blinds made to perfection . Very happy and will recommend to friends
I ordered two blinds and had them within 2 weeks of placing the order. The workmanship and quality is excellent. My husband thought they were so easy to put up and was very impressed that the fittings, screws etc were included. Extremely happy with everything. Thank you
I love my blinds, they fit perfectly and are exactly what I wanted
Lovely blinds. Good quality and fit. Ordered and delivered in good time.
Excellent
Elaine from Cork. We ordered 4 blinds from Blinds to Go and we are delighted with the quality and service received. So easy to install also. We will be ordering some more blinds soon.
A wonderful company. Blinds look great. Arrived within 2 weeks. Well packaged. Will definitely order from this company again.
Can’t praise these blinds enough, perfect fit, easy installation & look great 👍👍
I am more than happy to recommend Blind2go to anyone. The order process was so easy, just submit exact measurements and Blind2go do the rest. There is an awesome choice of fabrics. My blinds were delivered sooner than I expected. The packaging was really good. Everything needed to fit them was included. I am so happy with the finished product. Will be telling anyone that needs new blinds that this is the place to go to.
You delivered on time and the blinds were easy to fit. Great service.
Easy order and good instructions to self-measure. Blind arrived after 3 weeks. It was easy to fix (62 year old female) in my bathroom and looks great. Lovely design not available in stores and pretty pattern with seashells.
Excellent service. Ordered two blinds and they arrived quickly and I'm very happy with the product. Easy to hang too. Would definitely purchase from Blinds2Go again.
Super website, easy to follow instructions on measuring and fitting. My blinds were delivered on time, I'm delighted with them.
Very happy with the blinds, easy to order, delivery was quick! Would definetily order again here.
One of the 3 blinds were 5mm too wide and had to be cut