Blinds 2 Go Ltd Reviews

Over 7 Days
Read Blinds 2 Go Ltd Reviews

sales@blinds-2go.ie

Tell us how Blinds 2 Go Ltd made you happy
Love my blinds .. easy fit functional good quality and good price
I really appreciated the free samples. We needed to replace a blind similar to an existing one, and we were not sure about the colour. The samples arrived really quick and made us so easy to select the correct colour.
And also, the real blinds arrived really quick, and the instructions were easy to follow. I'm planning to replace other blinds for other rooms, and I definitely will do with them
Arrived as ordered....perfect. Highly recommended.
Very happy with my purchase very good quality and goes perfect with curtains so definitely would recommend blinds to go and would definitely order from them again
Packaging damaged in transit with parts missing, blinds themselves were perfect
Excellent service and great blinds had my order in two days would definitely recommend blinds to go
Arrived on time fits perfectly quick install
Excellent website. Product exceeded expectations. Packaging was of a high quality ensuring everything arrived in excellent condition, communication on production and delivery was excellent. Supberb quality blackout blinds and easy to fit so long as you follow instructions. Plastic chain loops were on backwards but were easy to re-orientate. Overall would highly recommend product and company.
Brilliant service
Love it easy to fitting in and easy clean
Curtains arrived quickly, measurements correct, fabric as ordered and they are looking good hanging.
I ordered the blinds on a Monday & they were delivered on the Wednesday afternoon in Dublin, very prompt. I was also told at time of purchase if they did not fit my particular windows a full refund would be issued, my only outlay would be the return postage, this was not required as they fitted.
There were extra screws which is great, my only negative remark would be that the screws could be a few mm longer.
Overall very satisfied, would recommend
Excellent service and delivery
Exactly what I wanted
Absolutely atrocious! Moved the delivery date FOUR times, yet had my money for EIGHT WEEKS and were unable to deliver a blind! Shocking behaviour, no apology, no compensation. Disgusted!
Very pleased with my purchase. Ordered a lot of samples which arrived quickly and then ordered a made to measure Roman blind for my kitchen. Took around two weeks to arrive but am very happy with how it looks. Measurements were spot on. I will definitely purchase from them again.
Blind itself is great, but fitting is extremely poor with clips showing and large gaps. Would not order again.
Absolutely brilliant service. So fast delivery and my blinds are gorgeous. Thank you very much for your service.
I’ve ordered different blinds from blinds 2 go and I am very happy with the quality of all of them great service
Fourth time ordering, good experience, I left a less then excellent but a good review on my last order due to missing screws and delivery being left out in rain all day in soaking box but knew it was one off. This Order was excellent, well made, screws included not left out in rain so all was corrected. Blinds are always easy to install and decent quality, being someone that hates curtains the blinds are made tidy to keep windows open and clean looking.
Always prompt with sending out samples, and they really help with choosing the right colour/texture. Time for processing the order is fine. However, the courier lets you down! He drops the package at my gate, regardless of what the weather is like! I wouldn’t like it to get a heavy shower of rain!!
Blinds 2 Go Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 795 reviews