Bell Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bell Group
Read Bell Group Reviews

About Bell Group:

Whilst we are considered a market leader, our Group remains a family owned and operated company; George Bell, our Chairman and Founder, set up his own commercial painting and decorating company in April 1984 – Collins and Bell Ltd – operating throughout the central belt of Scotland. Since that time the Group has grown through acquisitions as well as organically; this has resulted in developing a strong network of services, which have been designed to integrate on a national, regional and local basis. Our key strength as a business is our team which we have developed over the years; this is partly thanks to the comprehensive training programme put in place for all employees and our commitment to respecting individuals.

Tell us how Bell Group made you happy
Tenant of EMH BLABY LE84AB Robert Davis the painter that done our bungalow on 2nd Aug 22 done a fabulous job so polite and clean & tidy if everyone was like Robert you would have no complaints .
Thank you for the 5* review. We're so happy to hear that you're happy with the service. Bell
Twice arranged a visit , twice no shows! No notice of cancellation, in this day and age? I stayed home for these idiots! As an original reviewer, I had said when I called the office , they couldn't have cared less, probably doing their nails, did they get the job because they're part of the family??! Brandon E, is the lacklustre star of the no show. This is for the guy who when I reviewed last time (deleted it due to my error on dates) questioned me which Brandon it was, this was before the second no show??(you would have thought he would have told Brandon Em , but obviously not 🤷🏻‍♂️. Never use these monkeys, avoid at all costs. Lack of communication!!! One star because you can't leave no stars.
I deal with the Leeds branch on a regular basis, staff are always happy to help, very professional great service.
Thank you Phil for the 5* review! Bell
Don't bother bringing this company near my property you have bad reviews I might be renting my property from a housing association but doesn't mean I don't have tenants rights. Stay in Scotland and leave the Midlands Alone.
Elle and Adelle are two lovely ladies,who give excellent customer service, are very polite and friendly, yet very professional. I would love to give them both 5*. Well done ladies,keep up the excellent work.
Thank you Adam for the 5* review! Bell
Roof needed doing so ok they come out accidentally puts feet through roof Monday 4th ceiling was arranged for this afternoon to be fixed and replastered. IN Bathroom this afternoon Saturday 9th pm but it’s now 16.37pm and nothing or email text I have waited in this lovely weather when I could of been out in it
BRILLIANT WORKMANSHIP, CARE,RESPECT & CUSTOMER SERVICE. "SIMPLY THE BEST" HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.
Thank you Cheryl for the 5* review! We're glad you had such a good experience. Bell
Getting dragged down by Queen’s Cross Housing Association and it’s factor company Queen’s Cross Factoring. I and neighbours been suffering structural damp years and they turn up plugging an upstanding with mastic! Entire deck wants lifting sealed and insulation installed before the rebar in the deck wall rots (hasn’t already). When bodger at QCHA or QCF does call just say no and maybe something be done. Decades of misery those live below a deck access must stop.
No words I like the company is what I was looking for and have more…
After being let down by a few other companies, Ian Stewart and the guys at Paint My Home by Bell stepped in. The guys were out when agreed, in time each day. Carried out the work in under half the time the other people estimated. The workmanship is the best I have seen Won’t go anywhere else now
Thank you William for the amazing review! We look forward to hopefully working with you in the near future. Bell Group / Paint My Home by Bell.
Very helpful and happy with the outcome
Thank you William for the 5* review! Bell Group
To say i’m disgusted is an understatement. On my travels today i come across a great bunch of your men working away. They were extremely outgoing and polite. I questioned why they was working on a public holiday. I then find out that this company decided not to honour the QUEENS JUBILEE for their staff. I then notice a royal badge on all the vans stating BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN! I’m absolutely gobsmacked and it’s really caused me stress throughout the day thinking of it. I’m Scottish as is this company. I’ve served her majesty all over the world during my long career in the Scots Guards. This stinks of internal greed!!! They don’t deserve to have those stickers and should be publicly shamed. Regards Malcolm
Inverness - staff always helpfull
Thank you for your 5* review! Bell Group
The 2 decorators Ed and Micheal the apprentice were professional and polite explaining exactly what they were going to do to make sure I was happy with the job. The finished decorating of my kitchen is to an excellent standard, also cleaned and sanitised my kitchen before they left. Ed and Micheal are simply awesome - cheers guys good job 👍🏻
Thank you so much for the 5* review George! Bell
Great company to work with!
Thank you Wyatt for the 5* review! Bell Group
Absolute nightmare from start to finish! Trespassing on our property without permission, causing significant damage to enter a property where they were doing work. Absolute diabolical customer service, over a period of six months of phone calls, the regional manager called me once. No one else returned my calls. The quality of the materials were good but the workmanship required attention, putting in fences upside-down!!! Such was the customer service and lengthy time to get a simple job done my husband will correct. Just too stressful, so please avoid!
Avoid make your life hell damage and get marks and stains on your furnishings never tell you when there coming if they do then the don't turn up they should Not be allowed to work with vulnerable people or people with mental health and anxiety this went on and on for 9 months still not complete some stuff faulty or broke already these almost cost me a breakdown total kaos my landlord also gave me no choice at all in using this awful company
Great Company
Bell Group Carlisle were contracted by our landlords so we had no choice. If you want decorators who get paint on your curtains, carpets, laminate flooring, bathroom sink, taps and tiles, dont paint what you agree they will, use your dyson to clean up then leave it jammed and covered in paint, manage to get paint on your outside garden furniture and leave their lunch rubbish lying around then this is the company for you. Never again.
All is well fantastic place to be
Bell Group is rated 3.9 based on 108 reviews