Bell Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bell Group
Read Bell Group Reviews

About Bell Group:

Whilst we are considered a market leader, our Group remains a family owned and operated company; George Bell, our Chairman and Founder, set up his own commercial painting and decorating company in April 1984 – Collins and Bell Ltd – operating throughout the central belt of Scotland. Since that time the Group has grown through acquisitions as well as organically; this has resulted in developing a strong network of services, which have been designed to integrate on a national, regional and local basis. Our key strength as a business is our team which we have developed over the years; this is partly thanks to the comprehensive training programme put in place for all employees and our commitment to respecting individuals.

Tell us how Bell Group made you happy
Very happy from start to finish. From getting them in to give me a quote to getting the job done, everything ran smoothly. The work was carried out as quoted and the finish was excellent. Would have not worries of using Bell Group again. Customer service has been first class.
Worked for marine branch what a joke supervisors are all bullies and don't care about the work money paid just above minimum wage had to argue with storeman to get ppe all the workers are on drugs or drunk don't go near them and avoid at all cost
Bell Group painters are supposed to be cyclical painting exteriors and common stairways in our block they did absolutely no surface preparation, one coat of badly applied paint and internally missed surfaces painted cupboards closed drips of gloss running down the concrete floor and the work is already degraded less than a month later! It’s supposed to last 7 years! I would not recommend them to anyone nor would I want them to paint anything near me again. The communication was poor to say the least and their security measures non/existent. The painters were rude and always said “you should have been told by letter” this was not the case. A total of 2 letters and a sacked Residents a liaison officer! I give this company a very low rating and would encourage you not to use them.
so I work for Bell, Bingham branch, I've work for 3 company's in 30 years n must say its the worst run company I've ever experienced, they charge the customer for a proper job and so far all ive seen is one coat bashers, I'm on a contract of 39 hours and every week I get underpaid and always fighting for the money we earn, the managers never pick there phone up when you call then.... stay clear people and don't trust, my notice is being given.
Bell Group undertake an annual redecoration cycle of work in our large student accommodation buildings across Scotland. Their pre-arrival communication is always 1st class, their teams are always helpful and friendly and the standard of work has been nothing but excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend using their services for projects big or small.
Good working relationship between all parties.
Poor service and communication. Work men feel entitled to use private garden equipment
Our organisation has been working with Bell Group using their decoration services for the last a few years and it has been a real pleasure working with them. I mainly have been working closely with Sam Pike who shows a real professionalism, efficiency, outstanding customer service and he has been always helpful with any enquiries by all means.
Dave Lea one of the joiners went above and beyond, and is a credit to the company. His workmanship was brilliant, and manners were polite and pleasant. The painters were also pleasant and polite and Mick makes sure your happy as customers. Highly recommend Bell as a company. 5* service
Just to say a big thank you to the painters at Ashley Road for completing a wonderful paint job across The Single Homeless Project @ Ashley Road. Both buildings were finished to a very high standard and the men on site were professional, courteous and helpful at all times. It couldn't have went any smoother so please forward them my appreciation!
I just wanted to let you know what an absolutely fabulous job has been done with the soffits/fascia at NuthallRd.

I could not fault the workman that’s done them, they were

• Polite
• Caring
• Punctual
• Never got in the way
• Went out of their way so not to hinder the staff/service users

Most of the time we did not even know they were here.

Brilliant team…well done.

And…the complex looks great!

Gail Gascoigne
Project Manager

NCHA Homes and Wellbeing
509b Nuthall Road Cinderhill Nottingham NG8 5DG
Excellent quality, service, VFM and cross team working throughout an on going Cyclical Decoration Programme. This in turn has lead to further ongoing programmed works with Bell Group in renewing Kitchens, Bathrooms, Windows and Doors etc. Cant fault the Carlisle and Dumfries offices for a consistently good service across a portfolio of refurbishment works and look forward to continuing our partnership in the future.
Hello
Over the moon with the Quality and Service given by Bell Group
Amazing team effort, great relations and support from all the staff.
Thank you to all the Trades People for all the hard work
Brian King (Progress Housing Group)
(Warrington) -
Slow to respond to complaints, Don't seem to prioritise works in date order, not many works completed in a week
(Birmingham) -
Found the Bell Group to be good and efficient at carrying out works to standard and timescale.
Also very good at carrying out community benefits.
(South Wales) -
I have found that Bells Group are very accomdating and reliable and have no hesitation of recommending their services
(Plymouth) -
Proactive/communicative approach and VFM delivery.
(Plymouth) -
Communication on site between customers, site managers and operatives is good. Quality of workmanship is consistent. Always return to snags to resolve. Effective site management of sub-contractors.
(Warrington) -
Bell group have been working on fascia & soffit replacements for five months and their works and service have been good. Hope to continue with this in the next few months.
(Bristol) -