Bell Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bell Group
Read Bell Group Reviews

About Bell Group:

Whilst we are considered a market leader, our Group remains a family owned and operated company; George Bell, our Chairman and Founder, set up his own commercial painting and decorating company in April 1984 – Collins and Bell Ltd – operating throughout the central belt of Scotland. Since that time the Group has grown through acquisitions as well as organically; this has resulted in developing a strong network of services, which have been designed to integrate on a national, regional and local basis. Our key strength as a business is our team which we have developed over the years; this is partly thanks to the comprehensive training programme put in place for all employees and our commitment to respecting individuals.

Tell us how Bell Group made you happy
Its a happy company .the lads do a fantastic job
Thank you for your comments Graham.
A BIG THANK YOU TO THE BELL TEAM WHO TOLD US EVERYTHING BEFORE THEY STARTED MOVED BINS PLANT POTS CLEANED UP EVEN OFF GLASS ON WINDOWS VERY FRIENDLY THANK YOU AGAIN DISABLED RESIDENT PITTENWEEM
I've just had my house painted by a really nice guy called Lee. He was always on time, cheerful, friendly and polite and never left a mess. He's done a fantastic job on the house, I love it. Thank you Lee 👍🏡
Never again! Their tendered price was 30% lower than everybody else. They spent the duration of the contract trying to cut corners (no undercoat, 1ct to ceilings etc) to try and re-coup their losses. Beware!
Thank you Bell Group for donating your left over paint to our Community Project so we could spruce up our site office to make it a better environment to work in.
Bess the painter who did my flat, was fantastic. Always on time, got on with his work. Very friendly and polite. I would definitely have Bess come and do work in my flat again.

Thank you Bess for a great job. I am a very happy.
Two gentlemen came and cleared our guttering and cleaned our windows. They did a fab job and were very friendly. Thanks Bell Group.
Quick response to the situation. Thank you
Bell Group have been working within our University campus and the quality of workmanship delivered by an excellent team Danny, Nicole and Ian has been outstanding. The team are a pleasure to have on campus have built excellent relationships and always follow strict C-19 guidelines whilst working on campus. A credit to the Bell group.
New kitchen fitted by bells, excellent service, couldn't fault at all, special mention to Gary the joiner, first class.
From Quote to finish very happy with all aspect's of the work.
More so all the people who I have been in contact with from the Bell Group have been more than helpful and friendly.

Will be Very happy to recommend and use again.
Bell Group have successfully tendered for a wide range of projects across Cumbria Education Trust. On each occasion, despite some exceptionally challenging timelines they have always delivered on time and on budget. The standard of work has been equally consistent. Project management is reliable and communication back to the client is always good. Capacity is also an apparent strength, as we often have multiple projects running simultaneously at different sites.

Nick Polmear
Operation Director
Cumbria Education Trust
Good service and reasonable pricing all works that have been ordered by myself have been up to a high standard
(Plymouth) -
Good communications and pleasant workers. Worked well with in-house Principal Contractor to deliver reasonable quality scheme.
(Warrington) -
We dont do a lot of work with BELL and Initially the relationship was very good but over time things have slowed down and i always have to chase my local contact which is dissapointing
(Airdrie) -
Hi Martin.

Many thanks for your feedback. We will look into this with the local team. If you have any additional detail please email us at, talktous@bellgroup.co.uk

Kind Regards

Bell Group
I have found Bell Group to be very helpful and the timely delivery of tasks has been excellent,

John & David have been great in my eyes
(Inverness) -
Im pleased to say that Bell Group have gone above and beyond all expectations.
Brilliant service and compliments all round
(Letchworth) -
Good service as a client
(South Wales) -
Work is always completed to a high standard, highly recommended.
(Warrington) -
First class team well lead by Adam.
(South Wales) -