American Candy Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend American Candy Co
Read American Candy Co Reviews
5 STAR Service from checking out to delivery Was kept informed of my order Packaged well and so good to be able to taste some of my USA favourites again. I am in the process of making another order with them. From start to finish it was a breeze! Thank you American Candy Co!
Everything I ordered arrived safely, well packed with prompt service.
Love your products. Can't fault the service.
It was easy to order from you and plenty to choose from.All items from your website were packed well and arrived safely would highly recommend to all fans of American products.
My family love ordering from here and the service is so good and usually very fast! However my sister who has now passed away paid for an order months ago and still hasn’t received it
Hello Rosey, Thank you for your review. Unfortunately I cannot find any emails regarding the missing order which is why this wasn’t looked into. Could you give us the order number or name it was under so we can send this out as it is probably lost in transit.
Excellent range of products and excellent service including communication. Goods arrived very quickly and were well packaged. We enjoy trying different treats from around the world and often reorder from American Candy Co. The price of some items might be high for some budgets but they are a lot cheaper compared to other companies out there. I've never had any issues with orders I have placed but on the occasion I've emailed with an inquiry, they have replied quickly. I have subscribed to their newsletter so look forward to receiving new product emails. Highly recommended.
Have purchased from here a few times and the customer service has always been great. I contacted them via email stating I needed my order urgently as it was a birthday present for my daughter. They replied very quickly and dispatched it on the same day. Won't go anywhere else for my American goods.
Great buying experience. Will use them again.
Very happy with my purchase. Ordered on Monday and got my order on Thursday that week. Reasonable prices and great range of product. Highly recommend.
Very happy with my purchase. Delivery was fast and everything arrived well packed. My 3rd order with these guys and have never had any problems. Thanks again!
Excellent service. Fast delivery and great prices. My first order and definitely not my last!
American Candy Co is rated 4.82 based on 11 reviews