Workplace Stuff Reviews

Chris Reid
Workplace Stuff 5 star review on 2nd May 2019
Sally Mansbridge
Workplace Stuff 4 star review on 14th September 2020
Great product delivered on time and before the due date very happy will buy again in the future A***** thank you very much.
Hi Mark, Thank you for your excellent review! We look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Kind regards, Abbie Workplace Stuff
Excellent Customer Service from David went out of his way to help me when I 1st ordered incorrectly. My Barrier came ahead of schedule which exceeded all my expectations. Thank You Again David!!
Hi Francis, Thank you for your excellent review, I will be sure to let David know! We look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Kind regards, Abbie Workplace Stuff
I ordered two 3-door lockers from Workplace stuff. I cannot comment on the goods themselves as I was ordering them for a third party. However, I needed the items urgently delivered the next day. Workplace Stuff was the only retailer that could fulfill my order. They were extremely helpful and I would definitely use them again.
Hi Teresa, Thank you for your excellent review! We look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Kind regards, Abbie Workplace Stuff
Excellent service.
Hi, Thank you for your great review! We look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Kind regards, Abbie Workplace Stuff
Excellent product good communication speedy delivery.
Excellent Customer Services ...
fast turn around and well packaged for delivery. Good value for money product
I needed an outdoor multi-bike storage solution and Workplace Stuff were the only company that could offer a product that didn't take up a huge amount of space. The price was keen and the item arrived within a few days. A very happy customer!
very informative staff very quick delivery
Great producs really good quality and fast delivery. Really satisfied with the purchases.
I telephoned for advice and the staff were so helpful. The product arrived in good time and is absolutely perfect. I live in the Isle of Man and it is so wonderful not to be ripped off regarding delivery charge. What fantastic service.
Good quality salt, great value for money. When I rang with a problem I got through to a gentleman who was just locking up. He still took the time to take my call and give me the information I needed about how the pallet of salt might be delivered. The next day we received the pallet of salt from a lovely friendly driver. Great service, we will use you again next year.
Never used Work Place Stuff before but i was very happy with the with the quick and easy to use web site the price was competitive and delivery came early which was a bonus so a big thumbs up from me. Thanks
Very happy with your prompt service and delivery, very happy preschool staff with their own individual lockers, thank you
I had ordered 3 x chair trolleys. One was received damaged. This was replaced so all good.
Fast and efficient
Great customer service
No problems here
Fast and efficient service,. The product was just what we wanted and at an affordable price
Excellent service from start to finish.
Workplace Stuff is rated 4.85 based on 350 reviews