Workplace Stuff Reviews

Chris Reid
Workplace Stuff 5 star review on 2nd May 2019
Sally Mansbridge
Workplace Stuff 4 star review on 14th September 2020
Great advice and help from David Thorne, he worked out what I needed after someone else (a friend) worked it all out wrong. Great product to, easy to fit, tough and durable, using it slightly differently to what most purchase it for but so far so good, well I haven't slipped on it outside when plying table tennis, just waiting for pool table and hot tub to come Kind regards Claire
Workplace Stuff 5 star review on 8th September 2020 Workplace Stuff 5 star review on 8th September 2020
Needed some cones and barrier toppers for moving equipment at work. Internet said out of stock, but one quick call and it was all ordered and shipped the same day. Arrived next day in perfect order and has already been set to good use. Couldn't ask for any more, would definitely use again.
Great service, good quality product, and great communication via emails when required.
Third time buying from Workplace Stuff. Fantastic advice and product options!
Super range of equipment, fast despatch, good quality.
Very professional, easy to work with and always ready to help provide solutions to our needs as a business.
İ love it better to cover Floor
Workplace Stuff 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
First class service and product. We will definitely buy again!
Super fast delivery and a high quality desk at a great price!! Highly recommend for all home/office needs. Thank you!!!
Easy ordering process on website and quick delivery :-)
I bought a product at the price shown on your website. Three days after my order confirmation I get an email saying the price has changed. It had gone up by 23.5%, and the new price did not seem to work out, so I rang and queried this. The guy I spoke to hesitated in his explanation, and it didn't compute, so I asked for a full refund. Now I see only part of my payment has been refunded. Not impressed.
Hi Richard, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Unfortunately as with most businesses in the UK we have continued to see significant cost increases from our factories the year which we have tried our best to absorb. However sometimes this isn't possible. We notified you on the day of your order of the increase, which you weren't happy about. I completely understand your frustrations. We then fully refunded your order. We are sorry for any inconveniences. Thanks, WS Customer Care
Fantastic service from Workplace Stuff. Helped me choose the correct product and it was perfect! An extra bonus was it arrived earlier than expected, I will definitely be buying again.
The interlock floor tiles were better than I expected. Easy to fit and very happy with the finished flooring product. Workplace Stuff website was easy to order from and product was delivered on time and well protected during transit. Many thanks.
Brilliant service and excellent product! Great value for the money
Poor quality and expensive.
Fast and helpful responses to our enquiry. Sean Raxel Storage Systems.
I find the web site very easy to look at and order.
2nd wall mounted bike rack I’ve bought from Workplace Stuff - repeat business what better endorsement is there?
Excellent service with a very easy to navigate website. Cannot fault at all.
Quick delivery good prices and the gloves exceed my expectations
Great service and product. The black and white social distancing signs fit much better in our environment that the brightly coloured ones available elsewhere.
Workplace Stuff is rated 4.84 based on 348 reviews