Workplace Stuff Reviews

Workplace Stuff 5 star review on 30th August 2019
Chris Reid
Workplace Stuff 5 star review on 2nd May 2019
Sally Mansbridge
Great advice and help from David Thorne, he worked out what I needed after someone else (a friend) worked it all out wrong. Great product to, easy to fit, tough and durable, using it slightly differently to what most purchase it for but so far so good, well I haven't slipped on it outside when plying table tennis, just waiting for pool table and hot tub to come Kind regards Claire
Workplace Stuff 5 star review on 8th September 2020 Workplace Stuff 5 star review on 8th September 2020
Top quality product and service, thanks
Great product at a great price. Brilliant communication from enquiry to delivery.
Great customer service, website easy to use and good pricing.
Great team, very responsive communications.
Excellent service and excellent product
Excellent service and fast delivery without any problems.
Wanted some garage floor tiles, Workplace were not only the best price they also helped with working out the exact quantity I needed and delivered on time. Great company to deal with.
Great product, great service, delivered early. What more could you want!
The price was good and the delivery was as quick as promised. Invoice attached to the confirmation email meant less admin faffing around with downloading. Great stuff!
Needed some cones and barrier toppers for moving equipment at work. Internet said out of stock, but one quick call and it was all ordered and shipped the same day. Arrived next day in perfect order and has already been set to good use. Couldn't ask for any more, would definitely use again.
Great service, good quality product, and great communication via emails when required.
Third time buying from Workplace Stuff. Fantastic advice and product options!
Super range of equipment, fast despatch, good quality.
Very professional, easy to work with and always ready to help provide solutions to our needs as a business.
İ love it better to cover Floor
Workplace Stuff 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
First class service and product. We will definitely buy again!
Super fast delivery and a high quality desk at a great price!! Highly recommend for all home/office needs. Thank you!!!
Easy ordering process on website and quick delivery :-)
I bought a product at the price shown on your website. Three days after my order confirmation I get an email saying the price has changed. It had gone up by 23.5%, and the new price did not seem to work out, so I rang and queried this. The guy I spoke to hesitated in his explanation, and it didn't compute, so I asked for a full refund. Now I see only part of my payment has been refunded. Not impressed.
Hi Richard, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Unfortunately as with most businesses in the UK we have continued to see significant cost increases from our factories the year which we have tried our best to absorb. However sometimes this isn't possible. We notified you on the day of your order of the increase, which you weren't happy about. I completely understand your frustrations. We then fully refunded your order. We are sorry for any inconveniences. Thanks, WS Customer Care
Fantastic service from Workplace Stuff. Helped me choose the correct product and it was perfect! An extra bonus was it arrived earlier than expected, I will definitely be buying again.
Workplace Stuff is rated 4.85 based on 357 reviews