Workplace Stuff Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Workplace Stuff

david@workplacestuff.co.uk

Commerce WayWalrow Industrial Estate

Tell us how Workplace Stuff made you happy

"Best price around, the bike rack arrived quickly and well packaged. Thank you"
"A1 service and product"
"Great help on phone and great service Thanks very much"
"We had a clear idea of what we needed but nothing was standard that would do. Workplace Stuff listened to our need and went off and designed a solution. The final product is perfect and exactly what we needed and for a fair price."
"only used them foe the first time"
"The order was a good price, and protects our premises well. Came well packaged and we would use the company again"
"Thank you I am satisfied with your product .Excellent service and delivery. Regards"
"Excellent service"
"prompt and efficient service; product did the job."
"Item arrived broke and had to wait to long for item to be fixed very poor customer service"
Hi John,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I have had a look into this further and can see that the trolley you ordered was damage during transit, which we have taken up with our courier as this is not acceptable.

However I can also see from the tracking information that a replacement trolley was dispatched and delivered the day after you notified us of the damage.

We are sorry for any inconveniences.
Thanks,
David
"very good reliable company with great products for the workplace."
Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your excellent review!
We look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

Kind regards,
Abbie
Workplace Stuff
"Excellent product (Interlocking vinyl floor tiles) delivered super quick and at the right price, no problem recommending this company."
Hi Phil,

Thank you for your excellent review!
We look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

Kind regards,
Abbie
Workplace Stuff
"Item quoted for was unavailable, but a suitable alternative was found which arrived promptly. Also had an after sales query that was resolved very quickly."
"Excellent customer service and good value products"
"Quick delivery, product as described, product seems resilient. Would like it tio have been completely assembled before dispatch to me ."
"ordered a truck trolley and left a note regarding how urgent it was though it was meant to be delivered within 1-3 working days. It arrived promptly the day before we needed to use it but it came with only one tyre. I noticed that the plastic had been cut and I felt like someone had deliberately taken it out but I felt this was more likely after it had left the warehouse. I spoke to Abbie and she ensured I got a replacement by 10 am the following so was still able to use it. She kept me in the loop by mail and I can only commend her. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again"
"Lockers arrived quickly, good value for money and great customer service. Will definitely use again."
"Very good customer service - was contacted prior to delivery to check day/time was suitable and contacted on the day aswell with a more accurate time slot. Would highly recommend."
"Easy ordering , quick delivery"
"Prompt delivery well made product"
Workplace Stuff is rated 4.86 based on 207 reviews