Workplace Stuff Reviews

Read Workplace Stuff Reviews

david@workplacestuff.co.uk

Commerce WayWalrow Industrial Estate

Tell us how Workplace Stuff made you happy
Great advice and help from David Thorne, he worked out what I needed after someone else (a friend) worked it all out wrong. Great product to, easy to fit, tough and durable, using it slightly differently to what most purchase it for but so far so good, well I haven't slipped on it outside when plying table tennis, just waiting for pool table and hot tub to come Kind regards Claire
Workplace Stuff 5 star review on 8th September 2020 Workplace Stuff 5 star review on 8th September 2020
Fast and helpful responses to our enquiry. Sean Raxel Storage Systems.
I find the web site very easy to look at and order.
2nd wall mounted bike rack I’ve bought from Workplace Stuff - repeat business what better endorsement is there?
Excellent service with a very easy to navigate website. Cannot fault at all.
Quick delivery good prices and the gloves exceed my expectations
Great service and product. The black and white social distancing signs fit much better in our environment that the brightly coloured ones available elsewhere.
Really great service.
Great product, so easy to put together, very quick delivery and exactly what I needed. Would purchase this product and from this site again!
Smooth delivery. Good service.
I purchased garage floor interlocking tiles. I called to obtain further details and the chap I spoke to was very knowledgable and helped me calculate the tiles required. They were dispatched and arrived promptly. Very satisfied with the probity and service. Very easy to lay to.
Great service, great product, great delivery! 100% recommend Workplace Stuff, we will definitely be purchasing from them again. Thanks
I bought an office/wardrobe cabinet is August. It is extremely well made, has a very sleek design and excellent value. So much so that I bought another for a different location. They were delivered free by a very helpful driver. But best of all was the service from David Thorne, for whom nothing was too much trouble.
Product as described, delivered on time with no fuss. Thank you.
Exactly as expected.
We were really impressed at the speed of service and delivery. The Covid 19 social awareness products were of great quality and exactly as pictured. I am sure we will be using Workplace stuff again.
Excellent product at a competitive price point
Great products and great customer service. I've bought from these twice and will continue to do
Excellent product. Does the job with a minimum of fuss at a reasonable price & with fast delivery.
Exactly what I needed and we use it everyday to store confidential information. Delivery was really quick too. Thank you
Excellent service, easy to use website for orders and print delivery.
Workplace Stuff is rated 4.86 based on 334 reviews