Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks Reviews

goodtimes@woolacombe.com

Golden Coast Sporting Villas
Station Road

Tell us how Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks made you happy
This company shows an information bar on its home page for ‘tourers and campers’. Went ahead and paid my deposit for a caravan with a plan to book other family members a pitch for their campers then discovered that the site did not have facilities for tourers and campers. I called to explain that tge home page was confusing and owing to my mistake could I get a refund as I had called within seconds of the booking. I was told by a young lady in a jolly sing song voice that I should have studied the web page more carefully and ‘tough luck really’ I wouldn’t be getting a good will refund. Poor show. These campsites will fill up without a problem owing to Covid/foreign travel. This company is plain greedy (and by the sound of the lady’s voice, quite proud of it)
Great website easy to use
Booking was really easy!
if my holiday is as nice and easy as the booking I will be a very happy man?
Lovely camp site easy to book
Fantastic holiday park, really lovely views, plenty to do on site and walking distance to the beach (although steep hills). Gaps between the caravans could be widened, there isn’t much room to park or manoeuvre on some plots especially with an estate car.
Very easy to book. We haven't actually been to Woolacombe Bay as we previously booked to go in spring 2020 and that was the week after lockdown started. We received a refund for that break with no issues. Looking forward to this break.
Spokesmen bay looks really nice we have never been there before so looking forward to coming next year
The best holiday park we’ve found. Staff are friendly and more than willing to help, going out of there way right from the management at the top. Couldn’t ask for a better place.
Easy to book online.
Easy to navigate the website but not great for booking multiple accommodation types. I couldn’t work out how to book all at the same time so had to go through the process twice which was lengthy.
Found it hard to do on line but over the phone perfect although it would have been cheaper on line!
very good, nice atmosphere
Brilliant place good to be able to enjoy all sites catering for all
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks 5 star review on 31st October 2021
An annual visit, not to be missed, Twitchen is an ideal location for walking.
Booking online was really easy and straightforward
I would give Woolacombe park 4 out of 5. Not obvious how to put the heaters on and towel heater which is needed with the current weather. Everything else has been great. Lovely staff and lots for the kids to do. Fireworks display was brilliant!! We'll be back again next year
Pretty straightforward and easy to use
Great booking process. Amazing prices. Easy to navigate. Our third holiday booked with woolacombe. We are going to try out woolacombe bay holiday park this time.
We love the 4 parks and the area so much to do onsite and that you can use all 4 parks gives such good value for money ..wonderful beach lovely clean parks very friendly famy run so feel like the really care.
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks is rated 4.59 based on 10,736 reviews