Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks Reviews

Mrs Cooper
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Mrs Lawan
Mrs Bates
Great parks and lovely staff. Been there so many times and it never disappoints. Great value for the level of accommodation too.
Very easy to use the booking system x
Very easy booking system. There is lots of information so you can choose the best park for your holiday.
I have just accidentally booked the wrong weekend, and now I cannot simply move this as I did not book the Safeguarding insurance. Outrageous. I will never return to Woolacombe Bay after this holiday and I will not recommend going forward. This was a simple enter of the wrong dates and within 1/2 hour realised the mistake. This surely can be amended I was told now. Disgusting. 0 our of 5
Looking forward to a great holiday
Love the park easy to book been going g to the park 20 plus years never had a bad experience highly recommend
Very good service as always
Lovely stay at Woolacombe bay holiday park. Very easy to book activities, we especially liked the bird box activity with Chris.
Fairly easy to book but difficult to get additional information on site plan positions of caravans. Should be easier and you should be able to know the position of what you have booked.
The website was easy to navigate and the booking process was quick and easy. Looking forward to our holiday in June.
Lovely, clean accommodation, plenty of things to see & do whether you're on your own or not & the staff are superb. This is why I've been coming back for the last 10 years!
Very easy to book on line cannot wait to come to your park thankyou
Excellent park, from checkin right through to check out! Booked already for next year
We spoke to a lady called Amy who was very helpful and gave us all the information we needed and then paid online because it was £10 cheaper. Overall great service and easy to book
Booking was very simple & easy to follow.
Another great holiday at Woolacombe. Caravan was great. Service at the bar, great. Food and drink delivery to van, great. Kids activities fire lightwand nest box was fantastic with ranger Chris. See you next year.
Easy booking
It was good apart from I wanted to include the holiday insurance but it wouldn't let me pay and check out including the minimum deposit with this added. When I took it off I could pay but now I have no insurance!
Great place to stay
Wonderful setting, wonderful park, wonderful facilities and wonderful staff!
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks is rated 4.58 based on 10,108 reviews