Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks Reviews

Station Road

Tell us how Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Mr Brown
"You should at least be able to see your booking details before you confirm payment. I made an error on the date which can easily happen tried to amend the booking within a few hours and told not possible.. very poor. Will not use again. Let people see the booking details on the same page as payment confirmation. Basic."
Mr Chapman
"Lovely place staff always really friendly and my kids love billy and betty"
Mrs Pugh
"Ideal seaside break with the grandchildren"
"Lovely it at woolacombe."
"very easy to book"
"A review of the online booking process....easy !"
"Accommodation was basic and had black mould on most of the walls in the property. The mattresses are so firm too. Booking is not easy confirmation email sent for booking activities but no record of booking The app dosnt record bookings and cannot list all bookings of activities. Bar unstocked ran out of choices! On the plus side activities were good and staff great with kids when going on wave pool high ropes etc"
"I would strongly like to complain about the Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks Booking Service. I believed I had booked a 4 day stay 29 April to 3 May in a Bronze bungalow and paid the full price for the holiday. I never received a confirmation booking so I looked on my account and found that somehow I had booked 3 bronze villas for the same date. When I realized and rang about it I was told if I cancelled 2 of the bookings I would be charged £40 each booking. This has given me and my husband (75 year olds) great stress and we are very annoyed and as being regular customers we would probably be too afraid and annoyed to ever book again. I have been in contact and will be taking up a Dispute with my Bank to recover our money.all of it I hope and with no cancellation fees. Surely there should be a 24 hour cooling off period if a mistake has been made."
"I have been 5 times now and love it. It is clean, well organised and very friendly staff."
"very easy process"
"Generally straight-forward and easy to follow. The two problems were: the payment system misread the card number and date, putting some of the numbers round the wrong way, despite my care in typing them in, so I had to re-type them; and the password to set up an account only has to by typed in once - forcing it to be typed in twice would overcome any errors and lock-outs. As this IS the system when you get into the Personal Details section of My Account, why isn't it there at the beginning?"
"We use Easwell Farm for our Canoe Club weekend and always find booking easy. Easwell has fewer facilities than the other parks (small indoor pool, takeaway, pub) but the larger Twitchen Park is just over the road. Book early for designated pitches, arrive early for the grass camping field if you want a choice of where to pitch! Mortehoe nearby has some good pubs and a chippy but expect a long walk to the beaches if you want to avoid the hefty parking fees in Woolacombe itself."
"My family stayed at woolacoombe golden coast Feb 2017 and had an amazing time.we can’t wait to come back again next April.booking was so easy"
"Easy thank you"
"Fairly easy booking service - although i couldnt find a map of 'plots' to know which one to choose !"
"Very good value. Everything always clean and tidy. Lovely idea to add the dog pack"
"Very helpful and quick and easy, will book again. Best holiday booked so far!!"
"booking was very straightforward"
Thank you for your review - in the email and when posting the review, you are kindly requested to rate the online booking experience and not the holiday itself.

After the holiday you will be emailed a more detailed questionnaire which you can use to rate the elements of your stay once you have taken your break.
"We had a great stay and would definitely return. Staff were friendly and polite, accommodation was spacious and well equipped. The club entertainment was a 5 mins walk."
"Easy booking process nice deposit scheme all rounder gooden been 3 times now."
"nice website,"
"Stayed last year for the 1st time highly recommend great location best holiday site we have stayed @ luxury facilities eg Spa sauna jacuzzi pool etc plenty to do great restaurants food & friendly helpful staff returning again next year 10/10"
"Really easy booking system with clear price /accommodation options and I particularly loved that you can choose where on the park your accommodation is. It will be our first time with you, hopefully not the last!"
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks is rated 4.54 based on 7,876 reviews