Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks

goodtimes@woolacombe.com

Golden Coast Sporting VillasStation Road

How would you rate Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks?

Mr Chapman
Mr Chapman
Verified Buyer
"Lovely place staff always really friendly and my kids love billy and betty"
Mrs Pugh
"Ideal seaside break with the grandchildren"
Mrs Sabat
"Great place, friendly staff and lovely and clean."
Mrs Baines
Verified Buyer
"Overall ok however arrived on Friday at 7.50pm to find that they were still tidying/making the beds and the food pack we'd paid for was not there nor was there a record of it! Receptionist blamed it in computer error and not once apologised. Caravan was lovely facilities lovely but service in restaurant slow."
"Great staff great locations fun for all"
"We took the grand kids with us, and had a fantastic time, the lodge was clean, and nothing was too much trouble from the staff."
Miss Davies
Verified Buyer
"It was nice to have a family break but I have sent a complaint via contact form and ar yet to have a reply"
"I always stay on Golden coast and I must admit I have become firm friends with some of the staff and the management. The parks are outstanding, the activities, the welcome, the food, just everything is really amazing. They also always cater to your every whim. If your in any doubt, just book, I promise you will not be disappointed!!!"
Louise Mortimer
Verified Reviewer
"Stayed in silver lodge, as we have before and was very happy with this accommodation."
Sandra Barnes
Unverified Reviewer
"This was about our 8th visit.we had a silver lodge which was excellent, all activities ex as usual .only down side was the food service,one girl in particular was awful,got orders wrong and just plunked your food down as if it was all to much effort,the food itself I felt was below standard.that aside YES another great visit."
"warm clean washing facilities However the pith was totally unsuitavle for a touring caravan with awning as we coulsd not peg it down properly (through tarmac in two corners) There was a mud puddle right where the 'van door had to be, due to the slope. and at the back of the pitch was a muddy marsh . Yet other more suitable pitches at the same price were available (we arrived in the rain with another family and five children, so we tried to mak the best of it and not ask for a move) The cars on the site did not stick to the spped limit of 10mph and here was nearly an accident outside our van. The laundry room was clean but too small, even for off season. There were insufficient staff generally. (it was Easter) The shop was good. I would go again but check my allotted pitch before staying."
"saving our Sun break tokens we decided on a trip to Woolacombe Bay , we hadn't been here before and our only other experience of holiday parks are Haven several years ago. How the times have changed the Caravan [ we upgraded to gold] was spotless and the check in staff were polite and very knowledgeable . Not all the amenities were open due to the weather but there was plenty to keep two teenagers happy. The food and the shop are expensive but we felt that the food was of a good standard and we had no worries about ordering again the next day. Te view across the bay is second to none and gets you out of bed in the morning , a coffee from the bar and watching the bay come to life before you is one of the highlights . The club at night is directed towards the little ones but half past 8 is bingo time for us wrinkleys and guess what i won nah nah na nah , although my £50 winnings was soon stalled up by teens . A short break has defiantly left me wanting more can't wait to book again ."
Mrs Greenslade
Verified Buyer
"I come every year at Easter and we love everything about it!"
"the online booking system was very difficult to navigate along with the website. we almost gave up and one point to go elsewhere."
Miss Trevis
Verified Buyer
"Great booking experience really easy I would recommend to all"
"Not easy to book on line"
"plenty of relevant info"
"Great value for money and plenty of things to do."
"Always happy to help easy booking"
"We love the facilities that Woolacombe Bay and Twitchen House offer. The kids love the evening entertainment!"
"Had a great holiday and lots of fun love coming here, so much to do, but would love to see the pool and entrainment area updated as in need of it."
"Excellent facilities"
Mr Whittemore
Verified Buyer
"The website was easy to use and plenty of information available for us to make an informed decision on our holiday. The booking process was simple enough but I had an issue using Chrome. The system asked me to tick that I accept terms but there was nowhere to tick and every time I clicked confirm I received an error message. In the end I had to switch to Internet Explorer, which worked well. If it wasn't for the issue experienced with Chrome I'd have happily rated the process a 5. We're very much looking forward to our stay!"
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks is rated 4.55 based on 7,291 reviews