Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks Reviews

Read Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks Reviews

goodtimes@woolacombe.com

Woolacombe Bay Holiday Park, Sandy Lane, Woolacombe

Tell us how Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks made you happy
Love it love it love it . Love the park so clean and tidy . Caravans are spotless and I reported a couple of things and they were done asap . Wonderful service. With a smile as well
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks 5 star review on 25th May 2022 Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks 5 star review on 25th May 2022
Myself & my family have been going to Twitchen House for many years. We have always had a lovely holiday. Staff have always been polite & helpful.
Very good & easy, would have liked to add an extra room
Very much looking forward to our holiday at Woolacombe Bay Holiday Park. We booked our holiday on line which was a very smooth and simple process. We hope the sunshines but there is so much for everyone to do come rain or shine at the park. Lovely to have such a beautiful blue flag beach right on the doorstep to along with lots of other varied places to visit and things to do.
We are currently staying at Twitchen House. This is our fourth stay and we have have just booked to return again next year. The walking from here and the surrounding area is beautiful. Our dog loves his holiday. The park is lovely and clean with friendly, helpful staff. If you have any missing items from your caravan you just click on the link and a member of staff are soon on their way with the item. You are kept up to date with an email. Great quick service. Plenty for everyone here. Nice to see people enjoying the outdoor pool today in the sunshine. I would certainly recommend Twitchen, we love it. Well done to all of the team who work so hard to make your stay a happy one. 👍
I have stayed at the Woolacombe bay park and found the facilities were very good and the park was very clean and idy
I am very disappointed with the pitch i was given for 4 night,because the the field we were given was right out in the open and the weather was very bad at the time ,when the pitches lower down were empty so we decided to leave early .I know you can't help the weather the site it self was ok but probably wont go back thanks
Fab place to stay. really enjoyed our family holiday
It was very easy until I tried to view the details for each caravan. It wouldn’t load and kept skipping back to the previous caravan. Very frustrating and would put me off if I didn’t know what I wanted to book.
really good. took less than 5 seconds.
Had trouble paying online, so phoned and they wanted to charge extra just to finish booking process over phone
Very good website
Manager who called was really helpful when explaining the party size requirements.
Great easy to use website
Easy to book , Exactly what's needed safe and quick
Excellent service and very straightforward
Have just had a long weekend break here in one of the vans. The van was spotless on arrival and a little goodie bag left for our dog which I thought was a great touch. Food in the cafe bar was of good quality and ample for our good appetites and generally we are very happy with our stay. Only negative would be the perceived "15 minute walk to the beach". We took double that and it is certainly not an easy trek with slate stiles and uneven ground. I do think this should be pointed out beforehand.
Simple quick and easy to use.
Our family has stayed at Twitchen for many years. Great campsite and beaches are fun for all the family.
So easy to book, good photos & descriptions of accommodations, really informative overview
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks is rated 4.59 based on 10,905 reviews