Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks Reviews

6,244 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

goodtimes@woolacombe.com

Golden Coast Sporting VillasStation Road

How would you rate Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks?

Mrs Sabat
Mrs Sabat
Verified Buyer

Great place, friendly staff and lovely and clean.
Mr Good
Mr Good
Verified Buyer

Lots to do with beautiful walks. The caravans are well equipped,clean,comfortable and very warm when you go in the cooler part of the year.Woolecombe and Morthoe is our second home we have been going there since our children were small and now we go with our grandchildren. I would say this is my piece of heaven on earth.
Mrs Mitchell
Mrs Mitchell
Verified Buyer

The kids loved the experience of staying in a caravan believing that they are on an adventure. They love the activities, the pools and especially the arcades!!
The bus to the beach is an extra special bonus. Just such a shame it's so far away.
Mr Woodland
Verified Buyer

Impressed with all the facilities at Twitchen House and I cannot understand a few negative reviews that I have seen.
I found all the staff that I spoke to polite and helpful.
I would definitely enjoy taking my grandchildren there in the future.
Mr Jones
Verified Buyer

Really appreciated the polite staff when booking plus we got loads of good advice on all the parks activities
Mrs Parsons
Verified Buyer

Twitchen is by far the best park it always makes us Happy.
Mr Alcock
Verified Buyer

The staff makes the holiday enjoyable and the evening entertainment a pleasure
Mr Grant
Verified Buyer

Our family having been holidaying at Twitchen House for 28 years and in that time we have never been disappointed.The improvements to the park (caravans, facilities and grounds) have added to our love foe the place. Thank you.
Mr Maddock
Verified Buyer

Online booking was easy. Used online help, and phoned. Both were helpful.
Unverified Reviewer

We recently stayed at Golden Coast Woolacombe Bay, on the touring pitches. The pitches were clean, tidy and serviced well.
I can highly recommend the site with Excellent pools, entertainment, and soft play for our 3 year old. Nice and close to the beach too! Looking forward to coming back very soon.
Verified Buyer

Price is good. Facilities are good. Kids have lots to do
Mrs Jukes
Verified Buyer

we have booked a holiday that we know we are going to enjoy
Mr Rich
Verified Buyer

Wife made mistake with wrong site booked phoned write up but told would cost 20 pound to change are a repeat booker but will look else where next time because of this rip off cost will stay were booking made this time and look for another site next time.
We're sorry to hear of your disappointment Mr Rich. We are upfront with our amendment fee charges, which are still one of the lowest in the holiday park industry, and simply cover the administration required when changing a booking, even if it was made very recently. We do ask guests during the online booking process to check all of the details before confirming their booking.

We also offer the option of booking by telephone which many guests still appreciate because it means that our holiday advisors can double check all of the details with you before committing to the holiday contract.

We hope you have a enjoyable stay with us this time,

^kd, social media team
Mrs Roberts
Verified Buyer

Lots to offer on site for kids. The beach isn't too far and it's a safe clean beach. We have stayed there a few times before back in the 80's 😀
Mr Gooding

easy to understand booking
Verified Buyer

every thing required for a splendid time close at hand.
Liz And Shaun
Verified Reviewer

Had a lovely time at Golden Coast good (dog friendly) accommodation. Only complaint was very hard uncomfortable mattress on bed. Overall very good value for money.
Mrs Crook
Verified Buyer

This review is about the booking process only as we have not stayed at Woolacombe Bay yet!. The booking process was straightforward and easy to use. Only slight negative is that I couldn't find a map of park to see where the different levels of caravans were position in relationship to amenities etc. We plumped for a caravan with decking as we are a bigger party.
Linda Smith
Verified Reviewer

My grandson and my dog Norman had a great time and to me that is all I wanted thank you so much
Mrs Carson

Great park
Mr Scott

Great sight friendly staff
Unverified Reviewer

The process of booking was very easy
Verified Buyer

The online booking experience was quite straightforward and easy to do
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks is rated 4.56 based on 6,244 reviews