Winston Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors
Read Winston Solicitors Reviews

About Winston Solicitors:

Winston Solicitors provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

jmw@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane, Roundhay,

Tell us how Winston Solicitors made you happy
Winston Solicitors explained the process clearly and I felt able to trust the advice given.
We would rate the service we experienced with Leasa from Winston Solicitors as very good. We were very impressed throughout the whole process of buying our first home that we were communicated with effectively and kept up to date with any progress. We were also impressed that Leasa was very friendly and approachable, especially as first time buyers.

We would definitely use Winston solicitors in the future and would recommend your service to family and friends.

Thanks again
Amazing service extremely understanding and great communication, highly recommend.
Excellent service from Winston Solicitors. Paul Grindley supported me with a Settlement Agreement and I found him to be both friendly and efficient in sorting things out.
I have used Winstons for conveyancing on a number of occasions now and have always been happy with the service provided. Samantha and the team are always available to offer clear, prompt advice and help however they can. Highly recommended. Thanks you!
Fantastic experience from the first point of contact and there on. All staff was pleasant, friendly and extremely helpful.

The online portal tracker is very resourceful and useful to give a full sight and view of the process and the steps to completion.

Would like to say a huge thankyou 8in particular to Leasa Foster, to fanominal service!

I would 100% recommend using Wains tons Solicitors and look forward to using Winstons in the future! :)
Leasa who delt with the buying of our first home, was brilliant, really couldn't of done anymore to get the transition completed as fast as possible. And with me and my partner never buying a property before she was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process, and gave us all the guidance we needed. Would recommend to anyone, was a fantastic service!
Very helpful and communication was always clear and regular.
George was very knowledgeable and always friendly and quick to respond. Very patient with me and my numerous questions. Will definitely use for my future accounting needs.
Communicative, straightforward,efficient
Paul was a good communicator and swiftly provided guidance to any enquiries I had.
Helpful and understanding
The house buying and selling process has been made much easier for me through using Winston Solicitors. The conveyancing team have always responded promptly and helpfully, ensuring I understood the process. I recommend them with no hesitation.
Fantastic, friendly and honest service throughout
I went through Winston solicitors when I required some assistance with my employment.

Their response time was exceptional, and their timely handling of my case was superb.
I contacted Winston's for employment assistance. They called me back within and hour and dealt with my requirements within an afternoon. It was so efficient, simple and highly expert. So pleased I found them Inna Google search and chose them
Paul gives good clear advise, providing clarity and insight as required. I would recommend Paul he is honest, efficient and diligent.
Leasa helped us with a long and at time difficult purchase recently. However, Leasa was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Leasa was so diligent with all aspects of our purchase, we were kept up to date regularly and had her full support throughout. No question or problem was too big or small. We will absolutely be recommending Winston's to everyone. Thankyou to Leasa, Julie and whole the team at Winston's, we couldn't have wished for a better set of Solicitors.
We were very happy with the service provided by Samantha,everything went smoothly and would highly recommend Winston solicitors
During the whole process, Samantha was diligent, professional and when we required her in depth knowledge of the conveyancing business, she stepped up to the mark.
Every call and email was met with a prompt and clear response.
We will be using Winstons again in the future
Winston Solicitors is rated 4.91 based on 1,422 reviews