Winston Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors
Read Winston Solicitors Reviews

About Winston Solicitors:

Winston Solicitors provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane, Roundhay,

Tell us how Winston Solicitors made you happy
Lakhvinder and all the team at Winston Solicitors have done a great job, they kept me informed along the way
Leasa Foster did an amazing job looking after us when buying our first house. She was very helpful answering all of our questions. Thanks to her the whole process was very clear and smooth. We have been kept fully up-to-date with the progress of our purchase. We are very happy, that we chose Winston Solicitors and definitaly would use again in the future.
Amazing! Very quickly sorted out for me, compassionate lovely team. Hassle free Couldn't fault them. Thank you so much excellent definitely would recommend to anyone
Second time we have used Samantha / Winston solicitors, excellent communication , fast, helpful, couldn’t recommend more highly !
Excellent service and staff would recommend this firm
Excellent service! Samantha really looked after us when purchasing our first property remaining very patient, efficient and professional despite setbacks caused by the vendors side. I would highly recommend using Winston Solicitors for your conveyancing needs as we will definitely be using their services in the future if needed.
A excellent service and were very helpful at all times. Highly recommended and will use them again.
Excellent service. Leasa was extremely efficient, patient (as a first time buyer) and made the whole process very straightforward and stress free for me. I would 100% recommend.
Winston solicitors helped me with my CICA claim, they were professional and helpful throughout in particular Stacey Flegg and got me a reward in a swift and timely manner. Thank you again for the fantastic service!
We used Winstons for our recent house purchase having been tied into another company for our sale. Throughout the entire process our contact was incredibly helpful, even in elements around the sale where I wasn't getting answers from the other firm. The dealings were always very responsive and personal and throughout on this side of my move I always felt in safe hands. As with all house purchases, there were small bumps along the way but these were always dealt with and worked with me to help manage me through. If I move again I will have no hesitation in using Winstons again.
Leasa Foster did an absolutely superb job in helping with buying pur first house, going above and beyond to help with completion. I cannot recommend her enough! Thank you again Leasa!
Lakhvinder Lakhanpal has not only acted as my Lawyer accurately and professionally but also been my counselor , advisor and friend during what was a very complicated and extermely long process. I can not speak highly enough of her and without her I would on several occassions have walked away.Thank you Lakhvinder
Brilliant! Samantha, Joe, and the whole team were professional, friendly, and always answered my questions in a timely manner, if not immediately.
Samantha, especially, worked tirelessly to ensure our completion took place before Christmas. We really appreciated that.
I will be recommending Winston to any friends/family who need a conveyancer or solicitor.
Very friendly and efficient, always extremely polite and helpful.
Leasa and Julie were very professional, always happy to assist with queries in respect of our conveyancing. They were perhaps a little slow at dealing with queries early on in the process, but this was certainly not the case when completion was nearing. I would recommend Leasa and the team.
Winston's have helped our family with my father's will, house conveyancing and the completion of his estate. We have found the company to be professional and approachable throughout these processes. Throughout lockdown they have endeavoured to keep the process on track.
Dear Lakhvinder,
Thank you for the very Courteous and Professional way you and the team dealt with my case.
Your hard work is very much appreciated. Regards. Brian. X.
Absolutely fantastic service - almost immediate response to queries and immense patience. Really appreciated all the effort Samantha went to which ensured the transaction went through. Nothing was too much trouble - Thank you!
I bought a house as a first time buyer in December 2020 when the property market was extremely busy and everyone was trying to move before Christmas. I can honestly say that I would have no problems recommending Samantha to anyone for conveyancing. She was extremely efficient, responsive and professional. She completed my searches (including additional searches that I later requested) within 10 days. I had the results of my homebuyers report at the end of November and had the keys to my place by the 16th December and the time between exchange of contracts and completion was only one day! I was particularly impressed with the honesty regarding how much legal costs I would be triggering up front and also with Samantha's willingness to trigger minimal legal costs prior to the homebuyers report and then to still commit to such a short turn around time for completion.
Winston solicitors was really helpful and efficient. Paul help me out on some clarification and was also very proactive in the service provided.
Winston Solicitors is rated 4.90 based on 1,371 reviews