Winston Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors
Read Winston Solicitors Reviews

About Winston Solicitors:

Winston Solicitors provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

Winston Solicitors Reviews | 21st October 2019
Winston Solicitors Reviews | 23rd September 2019
Winston Solicitors Reviews | 17th September 2019
More Photos & Videos
Lakhvinder and all the team at Winston Solicitors have done a great job, they kept me informed along the way
Excellent service from Paul. Very fast and great communication. Would highly recommend!
This will be second time I have used their service. They are very efficient and would definitely recommend them 🙂
After two failed starts with other solicitors, we were recommended to seek out the services of Sam Robertson-Strong at Winston's by a friend who she acted for regarding a house purchase. And we are so happy that we did!

From day one Sam was personable and professional. We had a quote within an hour of asking, and nearly single email from the start of the conveyancing, to the completion, was answered within a couple of hours, or later the same day at most.

The seller's solicitors were absolutely atrocious throughout, making the process arduous and more complicated that necessary. Sam made this so much easier to deal with by explaining very clearly the problems, and giving us guidance on the steps remaining so we could address these directly with the seller and estate agent. Without her patience and expertise, I don't think the sale would have completed.

As first time buyers, the whole process was new to us, but Sam made it as simple as she could, and the process used by Winston's was also excellent and very clear.

Finally, there was a very warm, cordial, and personable aspect to the way Sam operated, and we felt like valued people she was helping, and not just a customer.

Thanks, Sam! And thanks to the folks in the office who support her.

Graham and Leah
I have dealt with Winston Solicitors on several occasions during the past six years. On each I came away very satisfied and I can highly recommend the firm for its prompt responses and professionalism.
We used the will writing service and found Howard patient and understanding when preparing and modfying our wills, which were not straight forward and we feel the wills covered all the issues.
Good at explaining the entire process as well as great attention to detail to the things that matter the most to make sure post completion there are no nasty surprises. Big thank you to all the staff assisting my matter!
The process is made very clear and updated for each step. Communication is effective and problems or issues were highlighted properly. Very pleasant process. Thanks
This is the second time in 2 years that we have had the pleasure of using Samantha Robertson-Strong at Winston Solicitors for our conveyancing. Samantha has been professional and proficient throughout, especially during the current Covid situation. We have been fully informed during the house purchasing process, and Samantha has been readily available to discuss any issues. The fees charged were as quoted and we would certainly recommend her services. Thank you once again.
We cannot express how grateful we are to Leasa Foster and her assistant Julie Smith who supported us in purchasing our first family home. Leasa and her team came as a recommendation from our Mortgage Advisor and to him we are so thankful. We found ourselves in a unique situation where during the COVID pandemic we found a perfect home that we managed to secure via a private sale. To add to the urgency of getting the property during lockdown we were expecting our second baby who was 4months away from arriving when we first started the buying process.

We explained the urgency of needing to get the keys as soon as possible as there was a lot of work to be done to the property before the baby was born. Leasa fully took on board our situation and worked so efficiently and professionally whilst maintaining communication with us and our mortgage advisor continuously. We did not need to send any chasing emails because we had complete trust that Leasa would inform us of any progress as soon as it happened/was necessary. Everything was done to the highest standard with all instructions given to us very clearly so to ensure no mistakes were made that would delay the process.

In spite of all the COVID restrictions we were able to get our keys within 13weeks of having started the process. We are so grateful for your services and would highly recommend Winston Solicitors LLP for anyone looking to buy/sell a property.
Excellent service from start to finish,kept up-to-date all the way through
Paul assisted me with the legalities of my redundancy package from my place of employment. As a result, the process concluded with ease and within a week. I have had many dealings with Winston Solicitors in the past and would recommend them fully.
Leasa and her assistant were very proactive in dealing with my house purchase. I was able to contact them directly with any concerns
I can heartily recommend Winston Solicitors as they handled my affairs speedily and efficiently.
Just sold our flat with Winston Solicitors, absolutely brilliant solicitors. Thank you Sidraa Razaq for a Excellent service, will use you again and recommend you to family and friends.
Leasa was excellent, efficient and supremely helpful. Would not hesitate to recommend.
Sam was incredibly helpful and efficient throughout our whole purchase process. As a first time buyer she was always happy to explain any areas about which I was unsure. Sam responded to emails and correspondence very promptly (even at weekends). I could not recommend her highly enough!
Made the uncomfortable process of making a will easy. Good advice offered.
Samantha provided an outstanding service in helping us to buy our house. She managed to complete the process for us in under 8 weeks. She provided excellent communication throughout the process, demonstrated excellent knowledge and attention to detail, and managed all parties across the chain without fault. We would highly recommend both Samantha and Winston Solicitors.
We would just like to say a big thank you to Leasa and Julie for all their help completing a most challenging property sale. Their professionalism and tenacity ensured there was a positive conclusion and made a difficult experience less painful. We are more than happy to use them again.
Sam Robertson-Strong assisted me with the purchase of one property and the sale of another a few months later. The purchase was not entirely straightforward because of the nature of the property I was purchasing. She was instrumental in ensuring an extremely smooth process and kept me updated throughout. She responded to emails and calls very quickly. Nothing was too much trouble. Having used several other conveyancing solicitors in the past, I would unhesitatingly recommend her above all others. Fantastic service. Five stars.
Winston Solicitors is rated 4.90 based on 1,256 reviews