Winston Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors
Read Winston Solicitors Reviews

About Winston Solicitors:

Winston Solicitors provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane, Roundhay,

Tell us how Winston Solicitors made you happy
Lakhvinder and all the team at Winston Solicitors have done a great job, they kept me informed along the way
I could not be more grateful with the work Leasa did during our conveyancing process. Leasa dealt with both our sale and purchase. She responded to all enquiries promptly, explained all the processes clearly and kept us informed at every stage. I would not hesitate to instruct Leasa for any future purchases or sales.
They really helped deal with my cica claim every step of the way and made it easy for me to complete. Heidi and Keertan kept me informed and updated regularly and I can finally move forward!! Give them gold stars !!
Always completely satisfied with my dealings with Winstons. Samantha is acutely efficient, knowledgeable and an absolute pleasure to work with.
Recently used Winston Solicitors to act as conveyancers on our house sale and subsequent purchase. Our solicitor, Sidraa, kept us well informed at all stages of the process and responded quickly to all our queries and questions. All in all I would highly recommend Sidraa's services.
I used Winston Solicitors for the purchase of my house. I can’t thank Sidraa enough for all the hard work and professionalism she presented throughout the process. She always explained everything very clearly and was able to answer any queries. She always got back to me in a reasonable time and I never had to chase and I could trust that Sidraa had everything in hand. This was so reassuring considering how stressful the conveyancing process can be! I would highly recommend Sidraa and Winston Solicitors for any conveyancing matter.
Very helpful, friendly, responsive and most of all extremely pragmatic. The advice received from Paul helped to ensure that what was an awful situation was resolved efficiently and effectively with the minimum amount of stress as well as anxiety to me as the injured party.
My wife and I asked Samantha Robertson-Strong at Winston Solicitors to act for us by conveyancing the sale of an apartment in Bridlington. We did so because she had acted for us on previous occasions and the service had always been excellent. The same was true on this occasion. I would recommend Winston Solicitors to anyone in need of this service. I have not needed to engage them on other types of legal service but would approach them first if I did. I cannot believe their high level of professional service applies only to conveyancing activity
Their service is always first class. Friendly and helpful personnel.
Samantha and Joe were helpful, efficient and professional throughout. Samantha answered our many questions as first time home buyers and always responded promptly and was very reassuring.
I would highly recommend a Samantha. Quick and efficient responses. A breath of fresh air in the world of conveyancing solicitors! I have recommended you already. Thanks
We have used Winston Solicitors on a number of occasions due to their professionalism, honesty and quick responses.
The service for our recent house sale and purchase was very efficient, with consistent and timely actions and regular communications, accompanied by clear advice at all stages. Martin Boyle
Very pleasant, on the ball, answered questions, happy to speak on the phone, kept interested parties updated and they worked in our best interests. Very impressed.
My advisor explained things very clearly and in laymans terms cutting through all that legalistic jargon. He was also very prompt responding back to both parties involved.
I cannot thank Leasa enough for her fantastic help and support throughout the sale of my house in Leeds and purchase of my new flat in Harrogate. Problems further down the chain made matters difficult but Leasa went above and beyond to sort things out - without Leasa's tenacity, I very much doubt whether the transaction would have happened at all. I am very happy to recommend Winston Solicitors.
Paul was a great help! Fast and efficient and gave me some great advice.
I always felt I was being listened to and helped from the first contact. I was kept fully informed throughout and I would thoroughly recommend thier services.
I recommend you contact Winston Solicitors if you have any legal matters to discuss, they will put your mind at ease immediately and take the worry away by dealing with matters efficiently, helpfully and friendly
Emily Wilkinson was brilliant. Very prompt and professional. Highly recommend their services.
Winston Solicitors is rated 4.91 based on 1,641 reviews