Winston Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors
Read Winston Solicitors Reviews

About Winston Solicitors:

Winston Solicitors provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane, Roundhay,

Tell us how Winston Solicitors made you happy
Lakhvinder and all the team at Winston Solicitors have done a great job, they kept me informed along the way
I have not needed a solicitor in the past ,Winston solicitors was recommended to me by my mortgage broker.I have received a prompt and professional service and was always kept up to date with regular emails.I always received a call straight back from Samantha when I needed to discuss things. Thank you for a very professional service and for making my journey as stress free as possible
Efficient with excellent communication throughout the whole process
Staff very kind and helpful. I would highly recommend this company.
Leasa and Julie at Winstons were excellent managing our conveyancing. They always responded extremely quickly to emails and were helpful, organised and professional .
It was a pleasure working with Jeremy E Conway. The service was excellent and will work again in the future. highly recommend Big thanks to Jeremy E Conway
Great support from Paul and the team during a period when having patience, simplicity around the processes and knowledge sharing is hugely appreciated. Highly recommend.
Samantha made the process so easy, clear and regular communication, did what she said she would and explained anything to me i didn't understand. Great solicitor.
Although I didn't complete my transaction with Winston Solicitors I found them to be very professional.
I found Leasa at Winstons’s approachable and hard working during her work selling a house for us. They provided an excellent service!
Very helpful and very nice would be more than happy to use you anytime Thank you and thanks Stacey and team Thanks
We were very happy with the service we received from Leasa and the team at Winston Solicitors. She was quick to respond to our queries and helped make the whole process of buying a house easy to understand. We felt we were in a safe pair of hands throughout the purchase.
Leasa has been fantastic from start to finish. Really supportive, explained everything in detail where needed (as first time buyers) and went above and beyond with her time in the final stages to get things signed off. Thank you to both Leasa and Julie!
My property sale completed last week with the help of Jeremy Conway. I cannot recommend Jeremy highly enough. The estate agents also commented on how good Jeremy is. I have been kept up to date throughout the whole process and my emails have always been answered quickly and efficiently. Jeremy also dealt with the purchase of my property 5 years ago, and the service I received at that time was also faultless.
Leasa responds very quickly to our questions and helped us complete our sale within 1 month.
Winston Solicitors provided us with a great service. Leasa always kept us up-to-date with the progress of our house purchase and was able to answer any questions or concerns we had. The team were friendly and polite and always quick to get in contact. We felt we were in safe hands during the whole process.
Totally professional, she kept things moving (despite the stamp duty rush) and excellent communications during the entire house purchase. It has been our best experience of conveyancing in many years.
I have just bought a commercial property. I had a great experience with Winston Solicitors, Jeremy E Conway was my solicitor and he is really experience and very knowledgeable in the area. Jeremy is on another level from my experience as I have dealt with few other solicitors previously. He is one of the best solicitor I have worked with. Thank you very much Jeremy
Our care from Winstons’s has been superb. Our house sale got complicated but the firm dealt with it pragmatically and with empathy. They provide a good personal service which is hard to get with conveyancing.
Very prompt and professional service during a difficult employment situation, thank you.
Samantha was faultless. Communicative, responsive and just fantastic. Couldn’t recommend her more.
Winston Solicitors is rated 4.91 based on 1,504 reviews