Winston Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors
Read Winston Solicitors Reviews

About Winston Solicitors:

Winston Solicitors provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane, Roundhay,

Tell us how Winston Solicitors made you happy
Really good follow up. Emily also made making a new will very straight forward for me at a particularly stressful time.
Amazing service. Very supportive staff and helped me through the application process. Highly recommend this service if you ever survive a traumatic experience or experienced financial loss
Quick to respond, helped me work through a sale & purchase in a timely manner. Would absolutely recommend
Having dealt with Paul and Gemma I found them both very professional and friendly, took all of the stress out of the whole process and would recommend their service
Paul was recommended to me and I have no hesitation recommending him to anyone else. Paul was professional, efficient and did what he said he was going to do, straight away, a breath of fresh air. There was no waffle and everything was done and dusted very quickly.
Winston Solicitors acted for me on the probate sale of the property of my aunt. Although I am a solicitor myself, this is not my area of expertise and I wanted to instruct a local firm. I can highly recommend Samantha Robertson-Strong. She was efficient, responsive and highly competent. I was also impressed by her assistant Joe Rawnsley.
We used Winston Solicitors for the sale of my late parent's home. The whole process was dealt with very efficiently by Sidraa Razaq and I would not hesitate to use Winstons again in the future.
Leasa was great! Really efficient, pro-active and friendly :) it was great getting the updates via email of progress made. Thank you!
I have sold properties and created will without too much hassle.
Leasa Foster was excellent when we sold our house: our buyer was difficult & demanding but Leasa was efficient, professional & court-eous thro the sale. We would definitely use her again.
Thank you to all at Winston Solicitors for all your help and patience in bringing my brother's CICA case to a conclusion. Stacey is a credit to the legal profession and we would have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
Very thorough and informative. A pleasure to deal with.
Sidraa and Aishah have been very helpful in getting our house purchase through. Even with a challenging vendors solicitor who seemed unable to do things with any kind of speed. Thank you both.
I have contacted Winston Solicitors who have been recommended to me by my mortgage advisor, funnily enough, my friend who recommended me the mortgage advisor has also used their services. I was purchasing a property and needed conveyancing services. I contacted multiple companies of course to compare quotes but Winston Solicitors came back to me the quickest, with a most transparent and well-written quote, and well, the cheapest one too. Leasa and the team were always very responsive, offering advice, their online portal makes the entire process really clear and easy to follow. Despite some issues caused by the property and the seller, it was an extremely smooth process. I cannot recommend them highly enough, I am extremely happy with my choice. Thanks to the entire team once again.
Leasa and Julie carried out conveyancing for the sale of my Mum's house with the utmost professionalism and provided fantastic communication throughout. Despite the problems that occurred due to the 3rd party solicitors incompetence, they remained one step ahead and ensured that all was well.
Very efficient and professional firm. Had dealings with both Samantha and Joe who were fantastic. Throughout the whole house buying process they stood head and shoulders above the others in the chain!
5* service Keeping in touch was brilliant and Winston let me know of any changes or things i needed to do straight away. Appreciate the service.
Very good service and was kept up to date throughout the process
Paul has been incredibly efficient and proactive in handling my settlement agreement. Less than 24 hours elapsed between the moment I first called Winston Solicitors and the moment I received a signed copy of the agreement in my mailbox!
Absolutely brilliant. A first-rate, professional and efficient service from start to finish . Many thanks Samantha.
Winston Solicitors is rated 4.91 based on 1,778 reviews