Winston Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors
Read Winston Solicitors Reviews

About Winston Solicitors:

Winston Solicitors provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane, Roundhay,

Tell us how Winston Solicitors made you happy
Lakhvinder and all the team at Winston Solicitors have done a great job, they kept me informed along the way
Leasa has been fantastic from start to finish. Really supportive, explained everything in detail where needed (as first time buyers) and went above and beyond with her time in the final stages to get things signed off. Thank you to both Leasa and Julie!
My property sale completed last week with the help of Jeremy Conway. I cannot recommend Jeremy highly enough. The estate agents also commented on how good Jeremy is. I have been kept up to date throughout the whole process and my emails have always been answered quickly and efficiently. Jeremy also dealt with the purchase of my property 5 years ago, and the service I received at that time was also faultless.
Leasa responds very quickly to our questions and helped us complete our sale within 1 month.
Winston Solicitors provided us with a great service. Leasa always kept us up-to-date with the progress of our house purchase and was able to answer any questions or concerns we had. The team were friendly and polite and always quick to get in contact. We felt we were in safe hands during the whole process.
Totally professional, she kept things moving (despite the stamp duty rush) and excellent communications during the entire house purchase. It has been our best experience of conveyancing in many years.
I have just bought a commercial property. I had a great experience with Winston Solicitors, Jeremy E Conway was my solicitor and he is really experience and very knowledgeable in the area. Jeremy is on another level from my experience as I have dealt with few other solicitors previously. He is one of the best solicitor I have worked with. Thank you very much Jeremy
Our care from Winstons’s has been superb. Our house sale got complicated but the firm dealt with it pragmatically and with empathy. They provide a good personal service which is hard to get with conveyancing.
Very prompt and professional service during a difficult employment situation, thank you.
Samantha was faultless. Communicative, responsive and just fantastic. Couldn’t recommend her more.
Brilliant service and would highly recommend.
I found Winston Solicitors, and Paul specifically after internet searching, and the attributed positive reviews posted. During a time constrained and complex situation Paul offered prompt, honest and straightforward advice. He was diligent and followed up with documentation and responses very efficiently. I left Paul to communicate on my behalf, and understood my feelings on the matter and ultimately resulted in a positive outcome.
Hi all
I have been very grateful for Stacey and her firm for helping me in my situation and would not hesitate to have them assist in any future situations
We found Howard atWinston Solicitors to be extremely professional and friendly when writing our wills. He offered sound and practical advice, making a difficult process very straightforward. We will be using Winston's again for our LPA's and would not hesitate in recommending them.
Prompt and friendly service. Helpful advice and good value-for-money.
FRIENDLY, EFFICIENT EXCELLENT SERVICE, WOULD RECOMMEND.
From previous experience of conveyancing solicitors you engage with them with some trepidation due to their lack of transparency and communication. This could not be further from the truth with Winston Solicitors. From day 1 they have been accommodating, transparent, helpful and asked all the right questions of all parties. We completed in 6 weeks from having an offer accepted. A great achievement in the current covid environment. The tracking tool they use is very helpful and Leasa Foster always answered my calls and responded to emails quickly. I have been very impressed with their service.
Great as my solicitor when buying a house - the only people (other than my mortgage broker) to give straight answers, regular updates and to chase things for me. Much better than the estate agent and the seller solicitor (I know those 2 work for seller not me, but they had much longer turnaround times and often didn't seem to do much until chased by me and Winstons).
From start to finish the conveyancing services I received from Sidraa at Winston solicitors have been outstanding.

I’ve used Winston solicitors for a few purchase of properties and one selling of a property and I cannot recommend them enough.

Their solicitors are extremely diligent, knowledgeable and hard working in the pursuit of success on behalf of the clients they represent.
All for a great price!

Would recommend to any friends, family or further afield their exemplary services.

Thank you so much Sidraa. You’ve been brilliant as my conveyancing solicitor!
Very friendly and competent dealing with my claim. Mostly dealt with by e mail so quick responses given. Would always recommend this Solicitors.
Leasa and the team always go above & beyond! I wouldn't use any other solicitor!
Winston Solicitors is rated 4.91 based on 1,493 reviews