Winston Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors
Read Winston Solicitors Reviews

About Winston Solicitors:

Winston Solicitors provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

jmw@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane, Roundhay,

Tell us how Winston Solicitors made you happy
Winston's have helped our family with my father's will, house conveyancing and the completion of his estate. We have found the company to be professional and approachable throughout these processes. Throughout lockdown they have endeavoured to keep the process on track.
Winston solicitors was really helpful and efficient. Paul help me out on some clarification and was also very proactive in the service provided.
Leasa and the team were very helpful and easy to contact.

There was a lot of paperwork to sign hidden in multiple email attachments. I would have been happier with a few more detailed instructions as to what to sign from which document that was sent to speed up the process.

Otherwise very happy customer.
Winston Solicitors explained the process clearly and I felt able to trust the advice given.
Communicative, straightforward,efficient
Helpful and understanding
Would recommend, updated re progress regularly and quick to respond to queries.
Paul took my case immediately and was super efficient. The outcome was a win so I was very happy.
Very efficient
I contacted Paul Grindley regarding an employment settlement contract. He performed quickly and efficiently at short notice.
I was delighted with the service I received from Winston Solicitors during the difficult COVID period. I am a new property developer and it was important that I kept momentum in developing and growing my business. When needed Winston solicitors were there and found a way forward in difficult times. Thank you so much and special thanks to Leasa who was a star.
Efficient and speedy resolve to individual matter
Fast and efficient service
Paul was very quick and through in handling my compromise agreement especially in the covid19 lockdown period
I found Winston's solicitors very prompt in contacting me and keeping me updated.

I found my contact (Paul Grindley) to be very knowledgeable and helpful I would recommend Winstons to others
Paul Grindley was very responsive and helpful through a Settlement Agreement process with my former employer. He clearly explained everything and made the process easier. I would definitely use him again if required.
Very quick and efficient. Paul is very experienced and knowledgeable in his field
He explain to me about my situation and now if anything else develops i will know what to do next
Paul helped me in my first ever unfair dismissal case and facilitated a swift and agreeable settlement with my employer. Reassuring and very knowledgeable which put my mind at ease during this very nervous time for me having never been in such a situation before . Many thanks to Paul & Pam for your excellent support.
it was a good way , and Paul made it simple, thanks Paul Grindley