Winston Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors
Read Winston Solicitors Reviews

About Winston Solicitors:

Winston Solicitors provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

jmw@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane, Roundhay,

Tell us how Winston Solicitors made you happy
Thank you to Paul Grindley for the clear, no-nonsense legal advice. He was a big help and always available to answer questions /offer assurances in what was a stressful time for me. It worked out very well in the end and I am grateful for the excellent legal advice.
Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish. I was so happy with all the advice, help and talking me through step by step. Regular updates easily accessible online so I could view at any time. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Winston’s to anyone. Sam, thank you so much
A highly professional and approachable team who worked hard to get me a good compensation deal. I am absolutely delighted with the outcome!
Howard was very helpful and obtained probate swiftly and efficiently. He responded to emails quickly and we were very happy with his advice.
Samantha has helped us buy our first home and we’ve been thoroughly impressed with the services she and her team have provided. Quick responses to emails and returning phone calls, chasing up vendors etc. Would definitely recommend and use again in the future.
Highly recommend Winstons Solicitors. Their professionalism and communication is second to none, always kept up to date and informed with whats going on and took all the stress and worry from what was potentially a stressful situation. Clear pricing indication upfront. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again, always welcoming and friendly and can never do enough for you.
As this gentleman entered the conference room, he did not introduce himself, I almost asked who he was. I assumed it was Mr. Cohen but he certainly looks very different to his profile on the www, he looked a lot younger!!! The mask is more than likely the reason! Mr. Cohen was excellent, explained in details all the content of our wills and made sure we were aware of what we were singning.He was very polite,patient and efficient.It was a pleasure to meet him and we are happy to be his clients. Thank you Mr. Cohen. The receptionists weren't exactly friendly maybe Monday morning feelings!
As Keith isn't intereted in writing reviews, I have taken the liberty of doing it myself. Marianne
Very reliable and great communication always replied back more or less straight away

Thanks so much
Keertan and Heidi worked above and beyond to get the results.
I would highly recommend this firm . My solicitor was sympathetic to my cause. She explained the whole process thoroughly, kept me informed at all the stages and answered all my questions. The barrister she chose to advise me was most understanding and gave me valuable advice.
I engaged Winston Solicitors for the purchase of my new property.
The office staff were always extremely helpful.
I received excellent, professional service from Sidraa Razaq. I was impressed by her expertise, and the way she promptly responded to all my enquiries, which she clarified with patience and respect. She made the whole conveyancing process very comfortable.
I will definitely use Winston Solicitors again, and I highly recommend them.
Had the best and quickest service and stress free! Would 100% recommend to everyone and use for rest of my life! Samantha Strong is a credit to the company, Replied immediately and explains things clearly, simply amazing! Thankyou for everything!!
Excellent 100%
Howard and Amy were so helpful dealing with a complicated probate. Nothing was too much trouble and they were always willing to answer queries and explain anything I was unsure of. An excellent service.
Exceptional service from Winston solicitors, Sidraa has been nothing but brilliant. Keeping me in the loop and being on time for everything. It is the first time I have ever used Winston Solicitors and I will be definitely using them again.
Helpful,Polite,Understanding and Caring
Dear Paul, thank you for your professional advise and kind help .
Your were not only exemplary solicitor but also a super human who help me go though difficult time. I would highly recommend your extraordinary service to everyone. K.
I am using Winston Solicitors for all private matters and find the team to be responsive, focused on our needs as a family and individuals, and to be really approachable. I highly recommend Winston Solicitors.
Very helpful and friendly at meetings. And willing to explain to a beginner. The staff were always welcoming and friendly too.
The service was quick and easy. Everyone involved was professional and with me every step of the way.
Winston Solicitors is rated 4.91 based on 1,421 reviews