Winston Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors
Read Winston Solicitors Reviews

About Winston Solicitors:

Winston Solicitors provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

jmw@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane, Roundhay,

Tell us how Winston Solicitors made you happy
We have now instructed Mr. Jeremy Conway twice. On both occasions, Jeremy has provided a truly superb service.

Throughout, he never failed to keep us informed about the significance and also progress of our transactions at all stages and he consistently ensured that he returned phone calls promptly.

He is a true professional and we are extremely grateful to him for all his guidance and assistance on our behalf. He really is a credit to Winstons and it has to be said that the office staff have also been consistently helpful.

Certainly, Winstons will always be recommended by us - thanks to Jeremy and the office personnel, because - borrowing from their motto - they never fail to demonstrate that their organisation really does ensure that ''service wins''.
Winston Solicitors have looked after several house purchases for me over the last ten years.
This latest purchase has been handled promptly and efficiently by Samantha and I am again impressed by the service standards of this business.
I can’t recommend Winston Solicitors enough. We were fortunate enough to work with Leasa who was a godsend. She was extremely thorough and knowledge and answered all of our questions, putting us at ease throughout the conveyancing process. We had heard a lot of horror stories about terrible solicitors and were very pleasantly surprised to find Leasa and Winston Solicitors to be quite the opposite. We are very grateful and would absolutely use them again!
Professional, responsive and friendly. Very impressed.
A real pleasure to work with Leasa and Julie. So prompt in communication and explaining things. Offered great advice and really helpful. Would definitely recommend and will absolutely use again.
I couldn’t recommend these solicitors more. From start to finish they have been absolutely outstanding. They held my hand through everything and have a true understanding and passion for their clients. Everything has been SO easy, I’ve never had to chase anything and I have been constantly kept up to date at every single point. I want to say a huge thank you, a bigger thank you than I could ever give.
Paul was very friendly and did a great job supporting me with a settlement. Thank you!
I am writing to confirm that I have had a great experience! From the initial telephone conversation through to completion it was done with professionalism, in a very timely manor with a quick turnaround. I would highly recommend.
I would like anyone who wants an efficient and professional claim sorted they use Winston Solicitors.
My claim went through as planned in every stage with a message sent both before and after each stage.
I was totally satisfied with ALL aspects of the case from start to finish.
Job Well done Winston Solicitors.
Our Property Transaction was incredibly smooth - on the back of the excellent work by Leasa. They kept us on track, informed and helped us make the right decisions. Thoroughness and Service were at a level which we had not experienced previously on conveyance. Leasa was no -nonsense and supported the pace at which we needed to transact - due to COVID.
I would highly recommend Winston Solicitors.
Leasa Foster did an amazing job looking after us when buying our first house. She was very helpful answering all of our questions. Thanks to her the whole process was very clear and smooth. We have been kept fully up-to-date with the progress of our purchase. We are very happy, that we chose Winston Solicitors and definitaly would use again in the future.
Amazing! Very quickly sorted out for me, compassionate lovely team. Hassle free Couldn't fault them. Thank you so much excellent definitely would recommend to anyone
Second time we have used Samantha / Winston solicitors, excellent communication , fast, helpful, couldn’t recommend more highly !
Excellent service and staff would recommend this firm
Excellent service! Samantha really looked after us when purchasing our first property remaining very patient, efficient and professional despite setbacks caused by the vendors side. I would highly recommend using Winston Solicitors for your conveyancing needs as we will definitely be using their services in the future if needed.
A excellent service and were very helpful at all times. Highly recommended and will use them again.
Excellent service. Leasa was extremely efficient, patient (as a first time buyer) and made the whole process very straightforward and stress free for me. I would 100% recommend.
Winston solicitors helped me with my CICA claim, they were professional and helpful throughout in particular Stacey Flegg and got me a reward in a swift and timely manner. Thank you again for the fantastic service!
We used Winstons for our recent house purchase having been tied into another company for our sale. Throughout the entire process our contact was incredibly helpful, even in elements around the sale where I wasn't getting answers from the other firm. The dealings were always very responsive and personal and throughout on this side of my move I always felt in safe hands. As with all house purchases, there were small bumps along the way but these were always dealt with and worked with me to help manage me through. If I move again I will have no hesitation in using Winstons again.
Leasa Foster did an absolutely superb job in helping with buying pur first house, going above and beyond to help with completion. I cannot recommend her enough! Thank you again Leasa!
Winston Solicitors is rated 4.91 based on 1,421 reviews