Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

How would you rate Winston Solicitors LLP ?

"Amanda dealt with my claim. She was very friendly and easy to talk too. I wanted her to go in higher than she quoted. She gave me her advice and we both compromised. I did get a better deal so dont be scared to ask. I did feel that I had to follow them up a few times but overall I was pleased with the out come."
"A very professional company, and the staff are very helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend!"
"Extremely professional and quick to respond to every question I had. Provided a quick turn around and assisted with a favourable result."
"We were kept well-informed at every stage. No question was too trivial and our solicitor moved the process along as quickly as she could."
"Howard provided an excellent service including brilliant advice. His responses were prompt and all my matters were dealt with efficiently over email because I was out of the country. I would use Winston’s services again in the future. I recommend them unreservedly."
"A very efficient and responsive service from a Paul Grindley - he rapidly established what I needed from him and the right way to proceed to a successful conclusion to the matter."
"They have been fantastic from the start. Keeping me up to date and introducing me to the Intouch App which I was able to access whenever I wanted to check the process of the sale. Sam and Laura have been so friendly, helpful and very professional"
"Leasa Foster and her conveyancing team took control of the chain when it was in danger of collapsing."
"On the ball very pleasant keep you well informed would recommend."
"A very professional,informative and helpful company of solicitors,who listen to your needs and act accordingly"
"Very timely advice and explanation of pros and cons, very professional service"
"Transaction completed in a timely manner and Jeremy kept me up to date throughout the process."
"The work completed was completed promptly and professionally"
"I have recently purchased my first home, and Leasa made the whole process so easy. As a first time buyer, it can be daunting, however I felt reassured and everything was explained clearly. Leasa was always friendly, approachable and replied promptly via email or phone. Excellent service and I would definitely recommend!"
"Very approachable and professional, the support was friendly, we never felt rushed, all costs were clear and the process well explained. Happy to provide a review."
"Good efficient service."
"Quick, friendly, efficient service, tailored to our needs."
"Samantha and her team were very helpful. I could always easily get in touch with them if I had an enquiry. The team were proffesional and I knew I could rely on them to complete the task."
"Sam was absolutely brilliant and was constantly in contact with me during a really difficult and challenging situation. I couldn't have done it without her constant help and support. I would highly recommend her to anyone"
"We dealt with Sam and her assistant. All went really well. No problems whatsoever. We would recommend Winstons anytime. Well done."
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.88 based on 550 reviews