Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

Tell us how Winston Solicitors LLP made you happy

"Your CB recently prepared a Will for me. She was patient about my slow progress with the draft, and completed the matter most efficiently. CB. p.s. The very smart-looking promotional pen I was given, doesn't work"
"Sam and Aishah at Winston Solicitors were great, they really applied the gas when the pressure was on to complete. I was updated regularly throughout the whole process without having to chase too much. The due diligence was very thorough to ensure I was protected, this helped put me at ease at this stressful time. In total this took around 10 weeks from start to completion, overall I was very happy with the service Thank you Winston Solicitors."
"Paul is excellent and very supportive at a difficult time. He's always happy to talk and gives good simple advice based on facts. Many Thanks"
"Very good customer service, everything was done promptly and explained clearly."
"The service I've received from both Sam and Aishah has been absolutely brilliant, particularly during a very difficult time for me with regard to my health. My friend has dealt with you on a day to day basis and you have happily liased with him without any qualms, as was my wish. Just brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. (All the questions below are irrelevant.)"
"Happy with the service .. when i had any concerns my solicitor lisea foster put my mind at ease .. would definitely recommend.."
"The progress emails were incomprehensible, but apart from that the sale was handled superbly. Thanks for the friendly and efficient service."
"On appointing Winston Solicitors in Probate and Commercial matters, we have been very pleased with our experience and would ceertainly recommend them."
"Regarding our recent meetings (Feb/March 2019) in connection with amendments to our wills, we were dealt with very efficiently, competently and expeditiously - and in a friendly and courteous manner."
"Paul was a huge help, as having never been in the situation before, I found his experience and perspective on settlement agreements allowed me to resolve the matter in an objective manner finding posistives to take from the process."
"Good service I recommend others to use them"
"Excellent service. Very good at keeping us updated on the progress of the sale, which went through swiftly."
"Amanda was brilliant and professional. Everything went smoothly. Can't fault anything from Winston solicitors."
"Start off really well then felt very much brushed aside maybe a difficult situation but a bit more time would have been appreciated"
"I would use Winston Solicitors again. Leasa Foster our conveyancer was extremely efficient, very responsive, friendly and professional. Our transaction took place in London but the difference in geographic location had no negative impact on the process."
"We wrote a will through winstons solicitors. Overall it was a smooth experience from start to finish."
"Excellent service for conveyancing kept us informed every step of the way."
"I met with Paul Grindley, to sign a settlement. Paul's manner and advice was excellent."
"I had a great experience with Paul. Professional, knowledgeable, approachable, available and useful at all times. Highly recommended"
"Rapid respond, great advice, very friendly!!!! Highly recommended!! Will refer to all my friends!!! Thank you very much PAUL GRINDLEY"
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.88 based on 823 reviews