Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP
Read Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

About Winston Solicitors LLP:

Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

Tell us how Winston Solicitors LLP made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews | 17th September 2019
Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews | 23rd September 2019
Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews | 21st October 2019
Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews | 31st October 2019
Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews | 18th November 2019
Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews | 20th November 2019
Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews | 12th December 2019
More Photos & Videos
Great service, always kept informed and updated, would definitely use again highly recommended
Personable and very efficient service.
Thank you for making me claim that quick and easy to get final
So helpful and responsive. Everything was dealt with with ease and professionalism. Paul was very supportive and I felt very confident in his abilities. Thank you for your help. Would highly recommend.
Leasa Foster is the best conveyance solicitor I’ve ever dealt with and the update system Winston’s use keeps me informed of exactly where the purchase or sale is at any given time.
Overall I can’t speak highly enough of this 5* solicitor
The service we received from Samantha was excellent. She kept us informed throughout the process and always responded promptly to our enquiries. We would definitely recommend her to others who are moving house.
We sold our house during the Coronvirus, which was beset by problems beyond anyone's control. However, Lease Foster and her team at Winston Solicitors, were more than up for the task. Cannot speak highly enough of everyone concerned. You will not be disappointed if you let Winston's act on your behalf
I was very pleased and satisfied with the service I received from Sidraa and Sam. They were professional and persistent in dealing with an extremely unhelpful and evasive sellers solicitor, who took weeks to deal with papers and respond to relatively simple issues.
Happy with service @ was keep up to date all the way throughout the process
I was treated very good everything explained in English I was kept well informed all the time .I have no problem with telling friends and family about your service .lackvinda dealt with every very clear very professional I thank you all wonts again for beening their for me .
This was my first time dealing with solicitors regarding a Will, Amy Wright was excellent in explaining all the situations outlining my new Will. Highly recommended.

Thanks.
We were delighted with the service we received from Winston solicitors. We had Amy Wright dealing with our wills and the whole process was dealt with magnificently, in a professional and caring manner. When Amy said she would call she did and nothing was too much trouble even though she was in the office on her own ( while we were and are still in lockdown) I'm sure she was extremely busy but she still gave us her time and patience. Our wills were done without us having to do anything other than review and sign. We have used Winston solicitors on many occasions and we always recommend there excellent service.
From my initial contact, prior to instructing, through to completion of my property sale I found Winston Solicitors to be a pleasure to deal with. Leasa Foster was hard working, diligent, patient & thoroughly professional at all times. I can say categorically that I have never known a solicitor to communicate so swiftly at all times. Not once through a drawn out, and at times challenging, conveyance did I ever have to wonder when I would hear from my solicitor. I came to know that if I had a question, or there was an issue, a communication from Lease would be imminent. It follows that I would not hesitate in recommending Leasa, & Winston Solicitors, or instructing again in the future.
From my initial contact and first appointment, right through until my case was finalised, Lease Foster and her colleagues made the whole process smooth and stress free. They were always there to answer any queries I had, and I would highly recommend them. Excellent service from start to finish.
They are amazing firm n so help full especially Leasa n Julie they go above n beyond to help you n every way possible
Our experience of Winston Solicitors has been great. As two first time buyers, Leasa was there every step of the way to guide us through the complexities of the process and answer the many questions that we had along the way. We felt supported and reassured that our purchase remained a priority, even during a global pandemic. I would highly recommend Winston’s and will use them again the future.
They’ve been absolutely brilliant with getting me the right compensation figure for my criminal injury (more than what I expected) and the help they’ve given me after accepting the offer is exceptional, I would definitely recommend Winston Solicitors highly
Couldn’t rate them any higher! Leasa went above and beyond during the purchase of our first house, there wasn’t a question too trivial and she always had time for us. The portal is absolutely amazing - you can see exactly at what stage of the process you are which is so helpful and reassuring. Can’t wait to do business with you again in the future!
Only had a short dealings with them but all sorted out very fast i am happy with the work done
Advisors always get back to me when I contact them.I can recommend your company. Very good service Thanks you
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.89 based on 1,140 reviews