Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

256 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

How would you rate Winston Solicitors LLP?

Verified Buyer

Their service was quick and efficient. Paul listened and was a personable chap to boot. Good, friendly firm who take a very personal approach to make you feel at ease and confident. Cheers
Verified Buyer

We wanted a local firm, to assist us with Employment Contracts, Paul Grindley was fast in his response to my inquiry and has answered all our further queries in a timely and efficient manner. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Lesley
Verified Buyer

During a dispute at work i sought legal advice from Winstons Solicitors. Paul Grindley gave excellent advice ,he was always available with follow up advice in a quickly changing situation. I would highly recommend Winstons Solicitors.
Verified Buyer

Mr Cohen helped us shape our Will exactly how we want it. He has been very patient with us in terms of timings. We are very happy with the warm professional service we have received.
Rosie &
Verified Buyer

We dealt with Howard Cohen and found him to be very professional and approachable. We felt confident in the advice he gave us and very happy with the outcome.
Verified Buyer

Great job done very quick and efficient call back. Great advice and swift result.
Zoe
Verified Buyer

A very quick, professional and reliable service. The support I received was invaluable throughout.
Richard
Verified Buyer

I used Winstons for the sale of my flat in central Leeds. I cannot fault the level of service in anyway, which was thoroughly professional, responsive and courteous throughout. I will definitely use Winstons again.
Brian
Verified Buyer

Paul Grindley is clearly an expert in his field and gave a clear, concise and honest appraisal of my position and the courses of action open to me.
Paul
Verified Buyer

Friendly easy going attitude but professional when required, excellent!
Verified Buyer

From the very prompt response to my urgent 'search for a solicitor', to the very friendly and informative advice, exceptionally quick action - (as I had a very tight deadline to meet) - I found that Paul/Winston Solicitors were faultless.

I would not hesitate in recommending them.
Alyson
Verified Buyer

Paul Grindley was very understanding, professional and accomplished a good outcome in a very short space of time. Would certainly recommend him to anyone with any employment issues.
Verified Buyer

Very prompt and professional thank you for your help
Georgina
Verified Buyer

Working with Katrina at Winston Solicitors is simple and straightforward. Winston Solicitors are my go-to for all our conveyancing requirements both professional and personally.
Charlotte
Verified Buyer

They sorted out my money for me after I had a stressful time in court.
Carla

Professional,friendly service.
Phil
Verified Buyer

Always prompt replies to emails, which is exactly what was needed (but not expected!). Simple and sensible recommendations without the usual incomprehensible legal-speak.
Verified Buyer

They are very helpful, polite, understanding and gave me some hope and justice thank you very much
Verified Buyer

Lengthy process with rare updates and quite difficult to contact other than through email, unexpected charges that don't come with other solicitors.
We are sorry you feel you did not receive the level of communication you expected. We tried our best sending letters, emails, texts and calling you, but it seems you did not receive all our communications. There were times when we needed a reply from you so that we could move your case forward.
We are glad that your case has been successful and that you should receive your compensation shortly. We will email, text and call you to confirm when it is received and send it to you immediately.
Winston Solicitors LLP
Andrew
Verified Buyer

I would 100% recommend Winston Solicitors for employment disputes. Professional and supportive throughout the whole process Paul Grindley Ensured a good understanding of the case at each stage and offered a clear defense on all matters. Thank you for your support during this difficult time.
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.93 based on 256 reviews