Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

How would you rate Winston Solicitors LLP?

Verified Buyer

Very fast and friendly service
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service from Katrina and Samantha which meant the process ran smoothly from start to finish. I would definitely use Winston's again for any future conveyancing needs!
Mr & M
Verified Buyer

A very professional service,from the moment you step into the building,through to completion of the requested review of our existing wills.

All carried out with the minimum of fuss.

Verified Buyer

Friendly, professional and helpful service. Understood my particular needs and how best to meet them.
Verified Buyer

Efficient, knowledgable and friendly service. My employment issue was resolved swiftly by Paul who I cannot recommend highly enough
Marlena
Verified Buyer

I had issue with my employer as I wasn’t happy about results regarding my grievance letter. For this reason I tried to find help in Winston Solicitor. Paul took the case and he won for me a 'settlement agreement' with my employer. He explained about everything very clearly and I even didn’t need an interpreter as English is my second language. Very high customer service and full professionalism!!!
Natalie
Verified Buyer

Samantha was always in contact. Prompt and efficient. As a first time buyer, my confidence grew with the conveyancing process because of her helpful approach. I will definitely recommend Winston Solicitors. They made buying a house stress free. Thank you.
John
Verified Buyer

Explained the complexity by illustrating making things easy to understand. Excellent service
Peter T
Verified Buyer

Friendly fast and highly competent service.
Mr & M
Verified Buyer

The advice was appropriate and helpful and the service was professional, efficient and value for money.
Philip
Verified Buyer

I was really impressed with the speed in which they responded to my enquiry and the advice was excellent. I would strongly recommend this business and Paul Grindley in particular.
Verified Buyer

The people at Winston Solicitors are friendly and helpful, particularly at a time of intense stress. My dealings with Howard Cohen show he to be both knowledgeable in law matters and sympathetic as I was extricating myself from vindictive untruthful allegations of violence in an unloving marriage.
Jean
Verified Buyer

Made it easy to talk and suitably arrange my affairs.
Simon
Verified Buyer

Managed the conveyancing on a leasehold flat (which can be a frustrating experience for all involved) efficiently and kept me informed and updated on progress
Verified Buyer

Very good service. All legal issues dealt with quickly.
Mike
Verified Buyer

Clear, honest and friendly - felt supported and valued
Tom
Verified Buyer

Friendly, approachable and professional legal advice on a redundancy settlement agreement.
Tony
Verified Buyer

I had an issue with my employer relating to redundancy. Paul Grindley gave me some straightforward pragmatic advice and was an excellent sounding board for my strategy in negotiations around a Settlement. As a result I negotiated a good settlement.
Dave

Direct and to the point
Daniel
Verified Buyer

Very fast and efficient service. Advice was friendly and forthcoming
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.91 based on 374 reviews