Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP
customer service
Read Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

About Winston Solicitors LLP:

Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

Tell us how Winston Solicitors LLP made you happy
We have been so impressed with Winstons. We were kept up to date during every stage and never felt the need to chase. The service We received from Sam has been nothing but professional and would highly recommend their services. We were so impressed we also had our Wills completed by Winstons
A superb service from Leasa Foster and the team at Winston Solicitors. As a first time house seller I was expertly guided through the entire process and I could not have asked for a more professional, efficient or friendlier service.
Great professional service. I should now be getting an extra few thousand pounds on my redundancy deal:) Also, very good value. Far better value than London lawyers. My lawyer worked very quickly to get the best results!
Paul helped me in my first ever unfair dismissal case and facilitated a swift and agreeable settlement with my employer. Reassuring and very knowledgeable which put my mind at ease during this very nervous time for me having never been in such a situation before . Many thanks to Paul & Pam for your excellent support.
Sidraa is the most efficient of all the Conveyancing solicitors I have come across She has delivered a great service in an amazingly timely manner and I can highly recommend her Winstons should be very proud of her. So many times one hears of solicitors “dragging their feet” not this one Really grateful Linda M Leeds
I myself was referred to Paul Grindley at Winston Solicitors My circumstances were such that I required a quick and efficient turnaround My experience was that and more, I found Mr Grindley to also be very understanding to my situation and even received replies to emails during the weekend which helped to keep things moving. Ultimately leading to a satisfactory end result for me I would have no hesitation in recommending him and Winston Solicitors. Mr Russell Scotland
Excellent service and confident in the advice given. I will be more than happy to use them again.
Diligent work done at the highest level very pleased with the service. Would highly recommend.
Lovely people made me feel relaxed they are hard working easy to get hold of would recommend to any one. fantastic job .
Leasa was very proactive and knowledgeable during our recent house sale/purchase, we would recommend and use Winston Solicitors again in the future.
Very quick to respond to my online request and then equally quick to meet and complete
Amy made writing my will easy and stress free. She is very warm and welcoming and completed my will efficiently and effectively. Thank you again for all of your help Amy!
Fantastic solicitors always rings you to keep you updated. The staff are wonderful and very easy to talk to. I will use them if ever i need to in the future. Well done Winstons and have a merry Xmas and happy new year.
it was a good way , and Paul made it simple, thanks Paul Grindley
Great service delivered by competent and experienced solicitors. I highly recommed.
Very happy with the service received for a review of a settlement letter.
Once again we have had great service from Leasa Foster. She is extremely tenacious and professional and gets the job done as soon as possible. With both our flat sale last year and our recent house purchase she has been fantastic. Many many thanks for all the hard work.
Samantha provided an excellent friendly service with great communication. She took the time to listen to my questions, explain the process and make sure I was kept informed of everything that was going on. I would highly recommend Samantha and Winston Solicitors.
My experience was refreshing in that Heidi was very professional and understanding. The process was straightforward, quick and completely stress free.
We have been very impressed by our experience of Winston's. Friendly and courteous attention by all and will certainly recommend them.
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.89 based on 1,029 reviews