Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

275 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

How would you rate Winston Solicitors LLP?

Karen
Verified Buyer

Professional, dealt with matters very promptly and courteously.Would reccomend
Verified Buyer

Fast no nonsense response that was handled efficiently. Would use Paul again.
Sandra
Verified Buyer

I discussed with Howard Cohen the work I wanted him to do for me, he advised me and carried out the work . The work has almost been completed in only a few weeks and I am very satisfied.
Dan
Verified Buyer

The response was tremendously fast, the partner I dealt with was extremely helpful and provided excellent advice. I will certainly be consulting him in future.
Verified Buyer

The service provided byWinston Solicitors was courteous and professional at all times.
Martin
Verified Buyer

Finding an exceptional solicitor is very hard these days, even if they have exceptional reviews.

I have been very fortunate to have the service's of Howard Cohen. Howard has a very sharp mind and deals with you professionally and with courtesy.
Brandon
Verified Buyer

Spoke to Paul straight away and did not need to wait. Paul made a tricky and daunting matter very straight forward.
Would highly recommend.

Thanks for all your help.
Verified Buyer

I used Winston Solicitors for my house purchase as a first time buyer. Katrina and her team were courteous whenever I spoke to them and always responded to calls or emails. They acted quickly and always sent relevant documentation to me promptly. The team are all personable people and took the time answer my queries.
Sandra
Verified Buyer

Paul Grindley was a pleasure to work with.
He to a genuine interest in my case and was very helpful.
I would recommend this law firm to everyone.
Ayodeji
Verified Buyer

Paul provided prompt, succinct and helpful advice all at a reasonable cost. Many thanks
Robert
Verified Buyer

I had an employment issue, of which I needed legal advice, where Paul Grindley assisted me with this matter. Although I am based in Devon, many miles away from their office, Paul was able to deal with this issue remotely, he did so in a proficient, professional and transparent manner. Where I had been unimpressed with every solicitor that I had contacted prior to Winstons, I was pleasantly surprised and thankful that I stumbled upon them.

- Very responsive, open, honest and clear communication
- Competitive fees considering the high standard of service provided
- Trustworthy and friendly

I'm giving you and the firm 5/5 Paul. Thank you for all your help and support.
Karel
Verified Buyer

Prompt, efficient, affordable service.
Janet &
Verified Buyer

We used Winston's for the conveyancing of the purchase a Property. Katrina was the solicitor who we dealt with. We found her to be very professional, she answered our emails and phone calls quickly, she was always very pleasant. We would use Winston's again.
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and explained everything in detail. A great service.
Philip
Verified Buyer

Appointment time met. Explained in lay-mans terms the details of the document for me to sign. They were recommended to me, and I gladly do the same.
Verified Buyer

Amazing, good value for money, Katrina Allen was brilliant, very friendly, proactive, always responded to emails in a good timeframe. I would definitely recommend them.
Motolani
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and superb professional advice
Razeen
Verified Buyer

My case was dealt with Paul who was efficient, helpful and friendly. He explained things well and was thorough and patient throughout. My case was dealt with swiftly without any delays I genuinely was taken aback by the service I received. I'd definitely recommend!
Edward
Verified Buyer

First class service for both completion on my late wifes estate & my new will regards Edward Parry
Verified Buyer

Their service was quick and efficient. Paul listened and was a personable chap to boot. Good, friendly firm who take a very personal approach to make you feel at ease and confident. Cheers
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.92 based on 275 reviews