Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

Click Here

Tell us how Winston Solicitors LLP made you happy

customer service
"Sidraa Razaq from Winstons Street Lane Leeds handled my conveyance. I would give her 6 stars if possible I have never had such good service from any firm of Solicitors. Sidraa answered every email not only on the day but often within minutes even those I sent out early/late evening. She kept me informed every step of the way and when we came across unforeseen problems just got on with it and sorted it. Brilliant Service"
"Efficient, effective service."
"An extremely professional and efficient service from Leasa and her team throughout the house-buying process. Leasa was always available to answer any questions we had and always kept us in the loop. We will definitely be using them again when we sell our house."
"Prompt and clear communication and managed expectations well. Issue resolved swiftly"
"Samantha and team were brilliant throughout. Samantha was easily contactable , very thorough and efficient. Thank you for making the process so easy- so pleased we chose to go with you and not the company the estate agent suggested!!"
"Having been recommended Paul Grindley at Winstons to assist with an employment issue, I found Paul was helpful throughout what was a very difficult period. He gave clear advice and responded to any matter effectively and efficiently."
"Friendly, professional and calm will-writing service from Howard and team: thank you!"
"Winston were excellent dealing with our first house purchase. Always available for advice and we always felt that they were really on our side when it came to dealing with the sellers’ solicitors. Thanks a lot"
"Chelsea has dealt with a sensitive issue effectively and professionally. Thank you."
"Excellent Team"
"Helpful quick and understanding"
"Excellent, friendly, knowledgeable service for house sale. The least stressful house transaction I've undertaken !!"
"Very professional service. Helpful, insightful & excellent communication. Definitely took the stress away from what was a very difficult decision to make. I couldn't recommend more highly."
"Appointment was arranged easily and quickly. The receptionist was courteous and the solicitor who dealt with us was extremely helpful. She explained all the aspects of the documentation process and in the next few days sent us a draft copy for review. After returning the draft we got an appointment to see her and formal completion of the files. Altogether it was a pleasant experience."
"Paul Grindley of Winston solicitors provided a professional efficient service in a timely manner. His knowledge of the process meant that i practically just sat back knowing that my interests were being looked after. I would highly recommend his services to anyone who requires employment help."
"As first time buyers, the conveyancing process was very new to us but Winston Solicitors were always very helpful and professional throughout. They were efficient with replies and the online tracker system they use is really helpful to understand each stage. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
"Fantastic working with Paul, he gave great advice and was very efficient in completing my settlement agreement."
"Extremely speedy and Efficient Service My separation of employment case was resolved in less than a week I am a very satisfied customer"
"We used Winston Solicitors for the recent sale of our property, and we would highly recommend them to other people looking to find a professional and reliable legal firm. The conveyancing team are very supportive and kept us informed throughout the sale. The app they use so we could follow how far our property had progressed through the different stages was interesting and helpful."
"Very good service from Paul at Winston Solucitirs. I rang up after receiving a settlement contract. He reviewed it, advised me and sorted out the detail with my employers the same day, Thank you Paul"
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.89 based on 978 reviews