Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

How would you rate Winston Solicitors LLP ?

"Very efficient service"
"Paul Grindley was responsive with clear communications. In the matter of a Settled Agreement, he was detailed, accurate and I really felt that I had someone on my side."
"This is the second time this year I’ve needed to use a solicitor and have found Winston’s to be excellent on both occasions. Quick appointments and friendly helpful staff."
"I am very pleased with how winston solicititors dealt with my case, I'm grateful that the process was so speedy and successful, I would definitely recommend the team to anyone, big thank you :-)"
"Very pleased with the service that I received from winstons solicitors. The process of selling my property went very smoothly from start to finish with regular updates on progress and any issues dealt with quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend my solicitor Leasa and will definitely use winstons again in the future"
"Excellent service from start to finish! Would highly recommend! They make everything so stress free, thankyou so much for all your help!"
"Impeccable service, thoroughly professional throughout and extremely understanding of delicate issues. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone needing good quality work and professionalism. Thank you for handling my case with professional delicacy."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Leasa Foster was brilliant at dealing with all queries and stages of the purchase and sale with efficiency and expertise. The online updates which show us how every stage was progressing were really useful and showed us what had been completed and what was to come next. Everyone we dealt with at Winstons was helpful, professional and quick to return calls and emails. I would recommend the company to everyone, a brilliant job and brilliant team."
"We made the perfect choice selecting the conveyancing team at Winston Solicitors for the purchase of our first home! The team, and especially Leasa Foster, were efficient, approachable, and guided us through the process expertly every step of the way."
"Winston solicitors were great with us. Leasa Foster in particular who helped us every step of the way. Leasa responded to any question or query we had and explained everything very clearly. Would definitely recommend Winston solicitors."
"I would strongly recommend soliciting , Winston solicitors LLP , as they’re down to help their clients and achieving the best results , they are very good at keeping in contact and communicating with their clients , they also have a no win no fee . I strongly recommend their team"
"I appointed Samantha Robertson-Strong for the purchase of my house. Samantha was excellent throughout the whole process. All responses were thorough and timely. I would definitely recommend her services."
"After using Winston's services over the years in a number of areas when I sold my property I asked for details on their conveyancing offering and was referred to Leasa Foster, as such I am writing to provide my feedback for Leasa and the conveyancing process. From first speaking to Leasa I had an extremely good impression, she was very personable over the phone, explained the process in detail and provided all the costs. After instructing Leasa the relevant paperwork was sent out in the post the same day. Without going into too much detail on specifics, as the flat being sold was leasehold it made the process slightly more complicated, however Leasa was always there to explain everything and guide me through the process. She provided regular updates and I didn’t have to chase at all, she was regularly updating all parties involved. What I was especially impressed with was the communication throughout – emails were responded to within a very timely fashion, and calls were always answered by Leasa. I was never made to feel guilty about calling or made to feel like I was putting Leasa out; I was never rushed during conversations and she was happy to provide help and advice whenever required, all in a manner that was easy to understand and not necessarily in an overly ‘technical’ language. Throughout the whole process I felt like a truly valued client and what I expected to be a stressful process was completely the opposite. I would without hesitation ask for Leasa’s help in future and would recommend her to anyone looking for Conveyancing help going forwards."
"Very good service from Winstons for a will for my wife and I. Not as straight forward as we thought but Winstons guided us through it."
"Paul delivered an excellent service for me and made me feel at ease about the whole situation I was dealing with. Would highly recommend to others."
"I was very impressed with the service I received which was friendly, patient and professional. And I would be happy to recommend others."
"I would like to thanks Paul Grindley from Winston solicitors for the excellent service, advise, support and prompt response provided throughout the process in a very smooth and friendly manner, highlighting the best options to provide a winning solution, at the same time keeping cost under control. I would highly recommend Paul Grindley from Winson solicitors, where ever you are located in the UK."
"We were very pleased with our recent house buying experience with Winston Solicitors. Leasa Foster was very efficient, informative (especially as we were first time buyers) and helped speed up the house buying process significantly. We are very grateful to Leasa and we will be recommending to friends and family, exceptional service!"
"I found Winston Solicitors very easy to deal with and they were very efficient with work they carried out for me. there was a very pleasant atmosphere as you entered the building and the receptionist was very helpful and put you at ease"
"Team Sam and Laura from Winston Solicitors were fantastic when dealing the purchase of my first home. The sellers solicitors were difficult to deal with but Sam and Laura went the extra mile to make sure the sale of the house went through! They kept me in the loop and made sure I was up to date with everything throughout the process. Could not recommend them enough, will definitely be using them again. Thank you once again!"
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.88 based on 656 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!