Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP
customer service
Read Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

About Winston Solicitors LLP:

Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

Tell us how Winston Solicitors LLP made you happy
Quick and friendly service
Myself and my girlfriend have just purchased our first property. We found Leasa and her team at Winston Solicitors incredibly professional and very helpful
Paul was extremely helpful responsive and effective in helping me settle an employment issue. Would definitely recommend his services.
Excellent service for conveyancing. Made the process so smooth and dealt with all of my queries quickly. Extremely friendly and efficient solicitor. Would definitely recommend their services.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Made the whole process so easy, fully informed throughout. I will be making Winstons my first stop for all legal items in the future.
I used this firm a few times now and I must say they are very professional and helpful.
I have been very impressed with Winston Soliciters. The service I received from Lakhvinder and Johnathan has been nothing but professional! They were very helpful and always looking for my best interests. I will definitely use their services in the future if needed!
I have been very impressed with Winston Soliciters. The service I received from Lakhvinder and Johnathan has been nothing but professional! They were very helpful and always looking for my best interests. I was always kept up to date with what was happening and felt they went the extra mile to give you the best help and advice! I would very ‘highly’ recommend their services to anyone! .I will certainly not hesitate myself one bit to use their services again if needed in the future! A HUGE Thank You!
Leasa and Julie handled the sale of our house and purchase of our new home. They handled the entire process without delay and in a very professional manner with excellent customer service throughout. We were kept updated on progress throughout and they were always available to speak if any clarification was required. I would ise Winston solicitors again and have no hesitation in recommending their services. Thank you.
excellent attention from Jeremy Conway who did my conveyancing Prompt, attentive, informative.
I was very pleased with the assistance I received from Heidi, she has been professional and at the same time has shown compassion whilst keeping me updated without any delays in the process. I Thank her for making this hard process easier for me to bare.
Excellent service given, especially with conveyancing of the house. Regular updates of the position given to assist moving matters forward promptly. The in-touch house sale update system was very useful. Thank you.
Professional, polite and happy to explain the process to us as first time buyers. They provided a really useful tracking app to follow the house purchase process steps. They enabled a smooth purchase within 3 months of our instruction. Didn't however compromise quality of service for speed, and ensure the sellers provided satisfactory responses and information, and would challenge on our both when needed to protect our interests. Would definitely recommend and thanks again Leasa.
I was seen very quickly for employment law assistance... and the matter was dealt with professionally, with a speedy resolution. Excellent service and communication.... thank you.
Winston solicitors were professional from start to finish and kept me well informed of my claim.
Lakhvinder was helpful from start to finish,she always kept me informed and was always professional and friendly. Thank you for all your help.
We appointed Leasa Foster following a recommendation from a friend, we were not disapointed. Leasa dealt with our sale and purchase in a professional and proactive manner. We would highly recommend.
Professional service and excellent communication.
He explain to me about my situation and now if anything else develops i will know what to do next
I have had Amanda Evans from Winston’s Solicitors acting on my behalf over an insurance claim. She guided me through the whole process to a financial payout and I was very impressed with her expertise and knowledge. Many thanks Amanda.
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.89 based on 1,067 reviews