Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

How would you rate Winston Solicitors LLP?

Stephen P
Verified Buyer

The Conveyancing team were efficient in their dealings with the sale of my late mother in law's property, especially as they had to deal with the additional complication of it being subject to probate.
Prof F
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, responsive and flexible and available to provide sound advice
Amanda
Verified Buyer

I am very satisfied with the service I received from Winston Solicitors for a number of reasons a) the professional & personable approach of Paul & his team b) the speed with which my case was handled c) the clear communication and response times to my queries all of which gave me full confidence in the service I received. I would highly recommend this firm in all matters relating to employment law. Thank you.
Sandy
Verified Buyer

A very profesional service. Always informed of progress
Verified Buyer

Dealt with my employment case with sensitivity and professionalism
Thomas
Verified Buyer

Paul G did a great job and quickly resolved my issue. Straight from the off I felt at ease that I was in safe professional hands. His honesty made the process very easy and I came out with a much better agreement than originally offered.

Verified Buyer

Jeremy Conway is an extemely knowledgable and helpful lawyer who dealt with a complex property purchase for me. He provided a first class service at an affordable price.
John
Verified Buyer

Paul was always attentive, provided clear guidance and was a sounding board to ensure I maximised the settlement agreement. A pleasure to work with.
Verified Buyer

Professional, fast service that delivered desired results.
Lynne
Verified Buyer

Very quick with my claim
Mr & M
Verified Buyer

Winstons made the will writing process really simple for us and encouraged us to think about scenarios that we hadn't considered.
They were very prompt in their dealings with us and we would happily recommend them to friends and family.
Verified Buyer

Paul was very supportive and made the process fast and efficient
Verified Buyer

Very professional and helped make a very stressful situation much easier to deal with. The service was very prompt and felt very personal.
Verified Buyer

Friendly + efficient service. Everything was explained well to give us the information we required to get the best from our wills.
Would definitely recommend Winstons
Verified Buyer

Winston's provided an efficient, friendly and helpful service.
Verified Buyer

They are extremely helpful and professional for our current needs of finalising complex wills. We will be using the company for all our requirements going forward.
Rhys
Verified Buyer

Paul was very helpful in helping me with my settlement agreement. This is something that was completely aliean to me but Paul was very patient and informative and helpful get the matter over swiftly and efficiently
Verified Buyer

Professional service that ensured I was aware of all aspects of my case, the potential outcomes and affects on me.
Stephen
Verified Buyer

Jonathan Winston has been absolutely brilliant to me. He worked hard to achieve an interim payment on my criminal injury compensation. I’m very delighted he managed to get me this payment just before Christmas considering I have two children to buy for and I’m currently unemployed. He called me personally to inform me of this payment which I consider Very personal treatment. Highly recommended.
Verified Buyer

Quick appointment, clear, concise discussion.
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.91 based on 428 reviews