Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

How would you rate Winston Solicitors LLP?

Laura &
Verified Buyer

We had a really professional and helpful service from Winston Solicitors from Howard Cohen with our Wills and Powers of Attorney. Howard spent time explaining and looking into some complex aspects of the Will that we hadn't anticipated or properly thought through. As a cohabiting couple with a child; it was really important to us that our wishes regarding our estate, Powers of Attorney and inheritance were clearly protected and documented from a legal point of view. We now have peace of mind that we have made adequate provisions for one another and our child. Of course we could have drafted our own documents but getting the right legal advice for us was definitely time and money well spent. We hadn't considered the different aspects of the process fully which Howard took us through. The service we received was great; responsive, friendly, personal and professional. We are more than happy to recommend Winston Solicitors to family friends. Thank you!
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service. Very fast & efficient.
Verified Buyer

Paul Grindley has worked with our Company in Employment law in the past and more recently, he has always communicated very well and efficiently with an outstanding professional manner. We have so far gained a good outcome from his services.
Joanna
Verified Buyer

Very professional, always kept me informed about the status of the claim.Recommend!
Sanura
Verified Buyer

The legal profession has a distasteful reputation amongst many. And I am not embarrassed to admit that I was no exception. This was until I dealt with Winston Solicitors LLP. My view has been irrevocably altered. Never did I meet a legal firm with such helpful, honest and diligent solicitors. I cannot but recommend Winston Solicitors LLP.
Prakash
Verified Buyer

Paul helped me short out settlement agreement with my employer. He always be contactable and has explain clauses of agreement. The services they provide are excellent and they are very trustworthy. Paul always answer my call and give return call if required. I would recommended Paul Grindley (Winston Solicitors LLP).

Verified Buyer

Quick, easy and helpful. Helped sort what I needed.

Informative and clear.
Kelly
Verified Buyer

Paul Grindley took on my case at very last minute notice. He helped me to understand my situation and explained the legal aspects of resigning from Twile. All was completed and finalised to my satisfaction. Paul provided a helpful and efficient service. Thanks, Kelly Marsden.
Harmanjeet
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the service. Got back to me promptly and kept me up to date on the progress. Was very easy and quick to arrange a face to face meeting and the advice that I was given was spot on.
Verified Buyer

Got through to someone straight away and my issue was completed throughly and beyond my expectations. Very efficient and personable, turned a difficult situation into a positive. Great service.
Karen
Verified Buyer

Very supportive and understanding from the beginning . Response was always very quick via e-mail or phone (sometimes out of office hours ) , and I often felt like I was their only client ! Helped me through the process efficiently and quickly reached an acceptable conclusion . Very happy with my experience of Winston and would highly recommend them .
Leonie &
Verified Buyer

They were very patient, understanding and helpful to guide on important matters. They are also very friendly, professional and yet down to earth when doing business.
Verified Buyer

engaged to look at a work place agreement , acted promptly and well within the required time line - in brief - job done
Megan
Verified Buyer

Very informative and handled my query in a quick and professional manner.
Martyn
Verified Buyer

I cannot recommend Winston Solictors enough. Paul Grindley dealt with my employment settlement agreement with great efficiency. His level of support and communication was amazing. So happy I chose Winston and Paul Grindley
Barbara
Verified Buyer

My recent meeting with Howard was excellent. I felt comfortable and confident and at ease.
Verified Buyer

Fast and efficient with paperwork
Verified Buyer

Professional good service. I used Winstons re a emplyment matter and was happy with the manner in which it was dealt with.
Richard