Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

Tell us how Winston Solicitors LLP made you happy

"Professional and friendly service, made the process of will writing easy and hassle free."
"I brought a claim of historical sexual abuse to Winstons Solicitors back in June this year. Lakhvinder Lakhanpal was assigned to my case. Lakhvinder made me feel protected and guided me every step of the way. Lakhvinder kept in constant contact by telephone and email which made me feel cared for. I would have no hesitation in recommending Lakhvinder and Winstons Solicitors as they have shown that service really does win."
"We have used Winston Solicitors for a number of years and find the support and advice received from Paul Grindley invaluable. Our requests are handled promptly and advice given is always clearly communicated. As the Managing Director of a small business, I always feel like I am in safe hands with Winston Solicitors."
"Fresh lovely offices, myabe enhanced by good free drinks machine, similar to spire hospital. Great friendly ambience. Up to the moment reception staff-hurray. Great solicitor services, real professional competent service."
"Very good customer service throughout the process of making my will"
"I have to say Lakvinder was absolutely excellent. She answered every question comprehensively and honestly which is very important to me. Whilst she offered the right amount of empathy with the incident she was handling she still managed to do so with real professionalism. I would recommend this firm for criminal compensation claims. There is no way I could have negotiated this process without her help and guidance."
"The help I have received from Winston Solicitors LLP, in particular Leasa Foster, has been invalauble. Leasa has been there every step of the way, guiding me and offering advice throughout the entire process. I was a first time buyer and it could not have gone any smoother. There were constant updates helping to keep mind at ease with explanations of everything. The use of the app was ingenious, so helpful in explaining things and providing a real time timeline of what part of the buying process I was at. I couldn't be any more greatful for the help I recieved. Thank you Leasa and Winston Solicitors LLP."
"Howard was excellent and very efficient in advising and arranging our Wills. I would thoroughly recommend Winston Solicitors."
"Me and my wife recently bought our first property and dealt with Leasa and Julie. Both were extremely helpful, professional and very responsive to any questions or queries we had. Would one hundred percent recommend. Many thanks again for your support."
"From my first meeting to the day of completion. Winston solicitors were by far the most professional and accommodating solicitors firm i have used (and i have used many). Kept me up to speed every step of the way and seemed to go above and beyond to get me the results i needed asap (as i am quite impatient) so for anyone thinking of using Winston Solicitors.....STOP THINKING! START DIALING!"
"Great all round service offered and i am so glad we choose Lease for our conveyancing. Very professional, proactive, knowledgable and great communication throughout, which is crucial in this process. We felt like a truly valued client and I would recommend her to anyone looking for Conveyancing help going forwards"
"I can highly recommend Sam and her assistant Laura. They have been very helpful throughout the entire time. Our property purchase was a very lengthy process due to Levy solicitors and moving made easy, who were really inefficient. Sam and Laura were very proactive and efficient, friendly, informed us every step of the way."
"Great Service. Will definitely recommend. Chelsea made the whole process easy and stress free for me to understand."
"Found them very helpful and easy to talk to."
"I have found Winston Solicitors to be very polite and efficient providing an excellent service"
"I was very impressed with the skill of Winston Solicitors in drafting my will, easily addressing some technical issues I had which had baffled other solicitors."
"I chose them because I didn’t want a TV company and they were local. Their website gave loads of info before calling them. Amanda has been efficient and not pushy. She was helpful and advised me well and I would recommend them to anyone and would use them again."
"Howard Cohen was extremely helpful in preparing a new will for me in a limited time-frame. The secretary who typed it was also very helpful."
"I searched the internet for legal representative regarding employment law and contact Paul. His response was first class as was his knowledge of my employment enquiries. Everything was resolved in a quick and professional manner. Thanks Paul."
"Always deliver the goods. Efficient and informative."
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.89 based on 740 reviews