Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

Tell us how Winston Solicitors LLP made you happy

"Having approached several solicitors about conveyancing, I was very taken with how much Sam at Winstons stood out by being warm and friendly on the phone. This instantly made me feel that Winstons would be a good company to deal with and I was not wrong, everyone I had to speak to was pleasant and friendly."
"I have spoken to a lovely chap today called Jonathon. Although he wasn’t able to assist in my claim (due to it being at tribunal stage with the CICA), he has given me some very useful information and steered me in the right direction. He changed me nothing for doing this. Great firm who I would highly recommend!!"
"I would give Leasa Foster 5*+, I have used her for 2 purchased and one sale in my time. Started with her at her previous job (Rotherham) and chose to stick with her even though she is now based in Leeds. She is very proactive and updates you when she can. I found the app very useful this time as I never had to request for an update. It was all shown on there what had been done and what was left to complete. A lot was done through the post/email, I had one commute up to Leeds to drop my deeds off. Up on travelling all the way to Leeds from Sheffield (just to give the deeds over) to the building of Winston solicitors, I was greeted by reception. They may have been busy at the time that’s understandable however I did have a question to ask about something I had filled in. In putting that document back with the rest of my stuff in the folder, the lady quickly snapped and jumped to conclusion that I was gonna then take all the files back with me? I just wanted them all to be together and safe as I knew they would then be passed onto Leasa. I had come along way for a two minute drop and didn’t really get the greeting I had expected. But it was all okay from then in, as I dealt with Leasa and her team. Leasa never ever disappoints and I would without a doubt use her again, wherever she is with anything property related for myself and my partner. Also a thank you to Julie and Sidraa. Thanks again Leasa Foster, you are fab at what you do!! Steph and Danny x"
"very professional and efficient."
"RE: Conveyancing: Great service and really pushed the rest of the chain hard to ensure the sale went through in a timely manner"
"efficient and reliable ,looks into details"
"Dealing with Chelsea at Winston Solicitors was very easy and straightforward. Chelsea was very helpful in answering all our questions and advising us from a legal point of view"
"Excellent personal service , carried out with great efficiency"
"Kept me informed with my claim all the way ,very pleased was always at the end of line Rosie"
"The solicitor I saw ,Paul was extremely efficient and assisted me at very short notice I would definitely recommend his service to others"
"We were delighted with the very professional, friendly and efficient service we received. Thanks."
"Paul G has recently advised me on an employment issue; very efficient, professional and down to earth. I’d have no hesitation in recommending Paul."
"Meeting With Paul Grindley was made easy with a mutal meeting location. Paul was highly professional, thoughtful and with his hard work on a personal and difficult case for myself, he got me a fair agreement on a settlement. I would highly reccommend Winston Solicitors and will use them in the future should I require any advice."
"Found Paul Grindley from the internet,as he specialises in Settlement agreements etc. Paul was excellent from the beginning ,with advice for the situation.The action required was swift and professional.I live in Nottingham,so please don't be put off with distance. Paul Grindley I highly recommend."
"Winston solicitors (Street Lane branch) have provided an efficient service, and tailored and personal approach for a number of matters, including my divorce proceedings and house sale/purchase. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to others requiring legal advice and conveyancing."
"I dealt with Paul Grindley who helped me review and negotiate a somewhat messy settlement agreement with my former employers. Paul was knowledgeable and professional throughout. He is a good listener and gave thought and consideration to all legal and personal aspects of the situation. On the basis of the work, I would be glad to recommend the firm to anyone and intend to use Paul in the future for any contract or employment - related issues I have. Steve Jesse (steve.jess@ymail.com)"
"All our dealings with Winston Solicitors were quick and simple. Everything was explained in a timely manner and in a way that was clear to understand. Samantha was both friendly and professional. Would definitely recommend."
"I contacted Paul after a shock conversation at work. Paul was quick in responding and was a very reassuring in an incredibly stressful situation. He dealt with my situation very quickly. Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending the services of Paul and winston solicitors"
"Just a quick note to let you know how pleased we were with the services we received from your law firm. The Winston solicitor LLP provided us with an amazing service and experience. I have nothing but good things to say about our experience with your firm. Mr & Mrs. Riyard"
"All the staff at Winston were helpful and well informed. I found Howard Cohen to be exceptional and professional in all my dealings during my divorce proceedings. I would definitely recommend using Winston Solicitors."
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.89 based on 719 reviews