Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Williamsons Solicitors

About Williamsons Solicitors: Williamsons is a law specialist with offices in Hull, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington.

lfj@williamsons-solicitors.co.uk

45 Lowgate

"Handled our sale and purchase extremely well, first class."
"I am new to Williamsons, my first time with them. It’s been a positive efficient and friendly experience. So much so that I won’t be going any where else in future. Thank you to all at Williamsons!"
"This is the third housing transaction Williamsons has done for me in the last year and I have been very satisfied with the proceedings . I particularly admire the capability and knowledge of Suzanne Spooner who is a very smart lady."
"Smooth and easy sale and purchase. Extremely helpful and supportive. Kept me informed at all times. Would highly recommend. Thank you so much."
"Excellent professional service from Jane Cousins and her colleagues in the conveyancing department."
"A pleasure to deal with, helpful and polite during the sale of my property. Thankyou."
"Always someone available to talk with us which was very much appreciated. Many thanks for a very quick and efficient service. A house sale made very easy for us. Many thanks once again."
"Always upfront, helpful and on the ball."
"We picked Williamsons to write our wills based on the reviews online. It’s true to say that those which recommended their services were totally accurate. We started the process only having a vague notion of our requirements but with Alison’s excellent coaching we ended up with wills which have ensured our wishes are fully captured. The whole process was friendly yet very thorough and we were given clear, understandable, explanations of each and every element. From this experience we have no hesitation in recommending Williamsons services."
"Professional and prompt Highly recommend"
"I used a google search looking for local solicitors within the Hull area and Williamson's where at the top which provided me with great confidence to contact them. I 110% satisfied with the service I received I could not fault any of it from the very first phone call to the final summary email. Service was exceptional. Bill him self was great and very helpful."
"Wayne Walker was amazing throughout my whole case. He kept me upto date and always had time for me when I needed support. I couldnt have asked for a better firm of solicitors would highly recommend to anyone."
"Great service. Fast and informative responses. Great at answering our first time buyer questions. No problems at all!"
"Couldn’t ask for a better service, very helpful."
"Absolutely first class service from start to finish. Open, transparent with costs and all work carried out in a fast timely manner. Highly recommend the use of Williamson’s conveyance services."
"Very good company. I will always use Williamson's for any legal matter. Efficient,friendly and helpful."
"Would just like to mention your Bridlington branch is so highly recommended. We have had the most efficient & fast legal work done by one of your brilliant Solicitors called Lauren. Can I add no stress what's so ever. Thankyou Williamsons Solicitors & thankyou Lauren."
"Williamson's Solicitors provide first class advice, efficiency and are very obliging. We would highly recommend their services."
"After a long haul with our house sale, we where pleased with the professionalism shown at all times, with friendly approachable staff at Bridlington."
Williamsons Solicitors is rated 4.88 based on 146 reviews