Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Williamsons Solicitors
Read Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

About Williamsons Solicitors:

Williamsons is a law specialist with offices in Hull, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington.

Tell us how Williamsons Solicitors made you happy
Williamson’s provide an excellent service at a reasonable price. Very easy to deal with and excellent communication was provided all the way through the transaction. Just what you need in a solicitor.
I would highly recommend Williamsons Solicitors, Gordon represented me for my case and was excellent. Always on the end of the phone when I need him. overall top job thankyou. Mr Lloyd Milner
Very friendly and efficient service always replying to any queries and emails on the same day. If solicitor not in still dealt with by other staff. Would definitely recommend and will use again
They have handled my house moving with professionalism and friendliness and kept in touch regularly to keep me updated I would strongly recommend them 👍
Very good service from everyone I dealt with at Williamson's. They were very quick and responsive and gave that extra push to get me completed before the Christmas holiday! A very nice Christmas present for me!
Very good service.
Friendly service straight to the point no messing around ... from start to finish less then 4 month Yana had every thing in hand many thanks
Excellent service from start to finish Alison Craven explained everything in detail making sure we understood
Excellent service from Williamsons throughout a very protracted property transaction. Carey was patient and helpful at all times and we would highly recommend Williamsons based upon our experience. Thank you :)
Hi, Thankyou for helping me with the sale of my late mothers house. You kept me informed and processed the transaction very quickly. Regards...Paul
Williamsons Bridlington office conducted the conveyancing of my house recently. The customer service was exceptional and very professional. The regular communications were very helpful and i was kept up to date throughout the process. Many thanks to Suzanne, Beth and all the staff at the Bridlington office.
Friendly supportive service. Explained everything and responded to queries promptly
Its always difficult when you are selling a house but even more so when it is a probate sale. Williamsons have handled my sale with sensitivity and efficiency and have supported me throughout the process.
Very efficient, prompt replies to queries, show good team work and a very reasonable bill at the end.
I was given an efficient, friendly and courteous appointment.
Thorough and commendable.
Professional,helpful and friendly staff we use Williamson's for all legal matters.
Suzanne Spooner was excellent. She kept me informed of progress and the whole stressful process of selling one’s house went as smoothly as possible.
We were very impressed by Theresa's thorough approach. We are very confident that our conveyancing was carried out to perfection.
Fantastic service from Susan and her team dealing with the sale of the house. Easily contactable for any queries and would definitely recommend them.
Williamsons Solicitors is rated 4.89 based on 175 reviews