Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Williamsons Solicitors
Read Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

About Williamsons Solicitors:

Williamsons is a law specialist with offices in Hull, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington.

Honestly, can’t really say much about “Willismsons” as a whole, but regarding our solicitor, Sarah Jackson, I only have the upmost respect and gratitude. What was an extremely difficult time for us, was handled with care, compassion and total professionalism. Sarah is aware about how I felt she looked after us, and I would not hesitate to recommend her/you to anyone in need of assistance, with a gentle hand and assured advice. Can’t thank her/you enough. Neil Shepherdson.
Very helpful and supportive company. Explained everythign very well and always happy to take the time to talk.
I highly recommend Yana Byelova who dealt with my personal accident claim. From my first contact she kept me informed at every stage and patiently and clearly explained anything I didn't understand. Yana is professional, courteous and supportive. I am pleased with the settlement of my claim.
In their ‘welcome’ letter Williamsons state that “I shall see that you are always kept informed of the progress we are making." On 31/3/21 I sent an email to my solicitor entitled “Unreasonable? (URGENT)” because I had received no update for 8 days following confirmation and communication to my solicitor of probate being granted and moving towards sale of property. As we moved towards completion of the property sale I received a message on Tuesday 11/5/21 at 5pm asking for a quick response “The buyers wish to complete this coming Friday. Thus, if you have no observations on the Transfer as now prepared, can you please print it at your end. Can you please sign on the dotted line below which your name is printed. Your signature must be witnessed by an independent witness, who must sign and then print his or her name, address and occupation where marked. Without dating the document, can you please get it back to me post haste. Can you also please print the Contract at your end. Without dating it, can you please sign on the last page on the dotted line to the right of your name and then return to me post haste." I delivered accordingly. On the anticipated completion date (14/5/21) I heard absolutely nothing. I sent an email on the following day – Saturday, as the practice was closed - and received the following message “I am currently away from the office until Monday 24th May 2021 and your email will be dealt with on my return." No alternative arrangements were put in place for me and I was effectively now left high and dry for TEN more days! I was therefore left with no alternative but to escalate the matter to the practice director and company secretary Brian Cook. Thank goodness Williamsons have put this service in place! With the help of Brian Cook alternative arrangements were eventually put in place for me. Unfortunately I was forced to call on the help of Brian Cook AGAIN on 3/6 /21. My email included the following “…the latest correspondence that shows I have (again) been ignored for over 10 days by my solicitor in conjunction with his apparent failure to respond to my buyer's solicitor thereby incurring unnecessary delay, when we should be close to completion.” Despite the above appalling service I was then billed for £3,180 even though my quote was for £2,000 to £3,000. In conclusion. Don’t believe you will be communicated with as promised in the Williamsons welcome letter and don’t believe in the accuracy of any quote for the ‘service’ Williamsons provide.
Fantastic from start to finish with Jane and her colleagues. Constant communication and available to answer any questions I had via telephone or email. Thanks all.
We were selling my late father-in-law‘s house and, as we live 200 miles away and have no close family in Hull, we needed a solicitor who was reliable. We chose Williamsons (a) because both of my in-laws had used them for their wills and (b) because the reviews on this website were positive. We are delighted with the conveyancing service which we received from Jane, Emily and Samantha; the phone was always answered promptly, courteously and professionally, and both telephoned and emailed questions were also dealt with quickly and fully. Their letters and emails were well-written, unambiguous and comprehensive. We did not need to visit their offices, except to collect my father-in-law’s will. Our house-sale went smoothly, but I was confident that they could be relied on if there had been any problems. We feel that the service we received was excellent value for money. No hesitation in recommending Williamsons for conveyancing work.
Sarah Jackson was always approachable, helpful and understanding, explained everything as things progressed in a way I could understand. Would highly recommend very efficient.
Williamson solicitors represented me in my clinical Negligence Claim . On my behalf Arranged Consultation Opinion/Report from Various Medical Experts . As well as as The opinion and Guidance of a Excellent Barrister. Mr Nick Gray my solicitor was bouth Personable and Professional His Expertise Navigating me through a very Stressful difficult period ,His communication with me , his regular update as well as Committement to my Case were Exelente. All the said incredibly important to me as The Client /Patient. My Solicitor and Barrister were Effectively My Voice. A settlement Was reached for me. This has given me and my Family Peace of mind for the future. Kind regard and prayer. Mary Habarek.
I contacted Williamsons Solicitors at the beginning of 2019 with regards to a serious injury to upper limb whilst on duty. I assessed the market for Personal Injury Solicitors and the reviews, client engagement studies and performances based against several major law firms including the "large specialist one in Sheffield" and based upon a variety of performance levels I decided to go with Williamsons. I made contact with them, provided a brief report as to my circumstance and awaited a solicitor to make contact. That was when I was contacted by Yana. It became very clear from day one that I was indeed in good capable hands and so began the case. All information and scene evidence was provided and after a very short period of time the solicitors received a statement from the other party accepting full responsibility. Together we worked on the claim and Yana left me in no doubt that I could sit back, spend my time getting my injuries repaired and recover without any undue worries, right up to the final moments of the claim, I left everything in Yana's more than capable hands and we have had a very good outcome. I hope I never have to use the services of a Personal Injury Solicitors again, however If I did have to use one again then Williamsons is the first choice, so long as Yana is still there.
I have dealt with williamsons solicitors before and would recommend them unreservedly to anyone ,they are friendly ,efficient, very professional and they get the job done ,all the staff are courteous and nothing is too much trouble . I also really like the fact that hard copies of documents I required where posted to me rather than being emailed once again thank you for a first class service in these difficult times
Thank you so much Karen for all you did for my family and keeping me and my daughter together. Like also thank you for all your support, understanding and patience. I could get anyone better and experienced than you. Thank you so much.
Great service.Made sure we were aware of what was going on.Friendly and professional people.
used Williamsons to do a house purchase and a will. they are not the cheapest but did a good job and got the sale through when they said they would. Would recommend.
Absolutely amazing team! Great help from start to finish and the result was better than expected. Highly recommended.
I found Williamsons kept us informed all the way through our claim . I could always speak to someone regarding any queries . The result of the claim was handled efficiently and was very successful .
I am very impressed with Williamsons Solicitors. After initial set backs with a Barrister who was not willing to proceed (in his estimation our case did not have enough of a chance of winning) Williamsons did not give up and advised they had approached another Barrister who agreed that our case was good and should be pursued. Williamsons gathered information and evidence very diligently and to good effect - we won our case. If Williamsons had not persisted our case would have fallen at the first hurdle - we are glad we took their advice.
I have received an excellent service from Yana Byelova who has been dealing with my claim. Even though these difficult times she has kept us informed every step of the way.
Excellent service, friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff.
Friendly, efficient and exceptional service. I will use another of their services soon. Highly recommended.
During a worldwide pandemic Williamsons were superb, i was kept up to date with proceedings, costs, future expectations etc. Using all forms of communiction including Email, telephone, face to face, video chat the knowledge and expertise is second to none and i wouldn't hesitate to use again should i require. I would highly recommend Williamsons for any legal matters their professionalism and helpfulness made my case much smoother, together with the ability to pay stage by stage i cannot stress how great the service was, needless to say my case was resolved to my expectations. I would urge anyone to use Williamsons for legal advice an easy 5 stars with special mention to Paul, Karen and Claire for the service i received from them.
Williamsons Solicitors is rated 4.88 based on 225 reviews