Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Williamsons Solicitors

About Williamsons Solicitors: Williamsons is a law specialist with offices in Hull, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington.

lfj@williamsons-solicitors.co.uk

45 Lowgate

"Avery good service with very professional and knowledgeable staff."
"Brilliant, thank you for helping me make this process easier."
"I would recommend Williamson’s to any potential client. From the onset I was supported throughout a very difficult conveyance and my solicitor was very professional at all times. It is advisable to engage the services of a local company and not one advised by online estate agencies. Very competitive pricing too. Thank you Williamson’s."
"Very helpful quick excellent service Have dealt with both Jenny Holloway and Emma Hudson in the past and on each occasion have found them both excellent and would recommend them both to any future clients Thank you once again for your excellent professional service"
"Brilliant communication and a first class effort despite a Rocky move, Jenny and Emma at the Hull city centre branch where fantastic."
"Very helpful and attentive, would definitely recommend Samantha/Jane of Williamsons sollicitors"
"Our solicitor Carey Robinson was at all times helpful and professional, nothing was too much trouble. I would not hesitate to recommend her to friends and family."
"I have used Williamsons Solicitors twice this year - for obtaining probate and for the sale of a leasehold flat and on both occasions I have found Williamsons to be extremely efficient and speedy. They were very knowledgeable and kept me well informed at all times. Any queries I had were answered promptly and all advice given was accurate and most helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend Williamsons to anyone in need of a first class, reliable and customer friendly solicitor. Thank you for making a traumatic situation as stress free as possible."
"Very apprehensive at the start. From the first contact with Williamsons they were reassuring. Kept up tpdate with the whole process , guided and informed from the start. Pleased with the outcome and my special thanks especially to Mr. Smith and his team Betty Osborn."
"Great service and always kept up to date with everything, felt i was given the personal touch and not just a client, I used Williamsons to sort out my late fathers estate in which he left in such a mess, and also the sale of a house I will recommend to others and certainly use again Thanks Neil x"
"Our solicitor Gemma Foster is always available to answer any of our concerns, keeps on top of time scales and perseveres with opposing solicitors even when they are not prepared to push our sales or purchases forward as quick as we often need . Highly delighted with the service we receive from Gemma ."
"Efficient and friendly service from all staff we had contact with. Very prompt and we were kept informed and up to date throughout the whole process of selling and buying our new house. Rachael who dealt with our case was the most efficient solicitor we have used for convenacying. I would not hesitate to use Williamsons again and will definitely recommend to friends and family."
"Very pleased with the service you provided for me selling the property. Very efficient and will recommend to friends and family."
"Thankyou very much to Paul Kirby for the work he did . All of Williamsons staff that I dealt with was very friendly professional people and I would definitely use them again ."
"keeping up to date with all the latest information and details of the case"
"PERSONAL ,PROFESSIONAL SERVICE,"
"Very satisfied with the outcome. Settled out of court.(medical negligence) A Big thankyou too Wayne Walker highly recomend"
"Very professional service and gave me peace of mind.. would highly recommend"
"Williamsons were recommended to us and we have not been disappointed. Our sale & purchase was very stressful due to the incompetencies of other legal professionals and estate agents however Williamsons have done their utmost to push them to complete. Communication has been excellent throughout and the team, particularly Samantha and Jane, have worked tirelessly on our case. My husband and I highly recommend Williamsons for your conveyancing needs."
"Throughout the whole time that my case was ongoing, Williamsons Solicitors have been excellent in their care and service. All matters have been dealt with in great clarity. They are very approachable and everything has been explained in a manner easy to comprehend. I can thoroughly recommend Williamsons to act for others."
Williamsons Solicitors is rated 4.89 based on 101 reviews