Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Williamsons Solicitors
Read Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

About Williamsons Solicitors:

Williamsons is a law specialist with offices in Hull, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington.

Tell us how Williamsons Solicitors made you happy
I have dealt with williamsons solicitors before and would recommend them unreservedly to anyone ,they are friendly ,efficient, very professional and they get the job done ,all the staff are courteous and nothing is too much trouble .
I also really like the fact that hard copies of documents I required where posted to me rather than being emailed once again thank you for a first class service in these difficult times
Thank you so much Karen for all you did for my family and keeping me and my daughter together. Like also thank you for all your support, understanding and patience. I could get anyone better and experienced than you. Thank you so much.
Great service.Made sure we were aware of what was going on.Friendly and professional people.
used Williamsons to do a house purchase and a will. they are not the cheapest but did a good job and got the sale through when they said they would. Would recommend.
Absolutely amazing team! Great help from start to finish and the result was better than expected. Highly recommended.
I found Williamsons kept us informed all the way through our claim . I could always speak to someone regarding any queries . The result of the claim was handled efficiently and was very successful .
I am very impressed with Williamsons Solicitors. After initial set backs with a Barrister who was not willing to proceed (in his estimation our case did not have enough of a chance of winning) Williamsons did not give up and advised they had approached another Barrister who agreed that our case was good and should be pursued. Williamsons gathered information and evidence very diligently and to good effect - we won our case. If Williamsons had not persisted our case would have fallen at the first hurdle - we are glad we took their advice.
I have received an excellent service from Yana Byelova who has been dealing with my claim. Even though these difficult times she has kept us informed every step of the way.
Excellent service, friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff.
Friendly, efficient and exceptional service. I will use another of their services soon. Highly recommended.
During a worldwide pandemic Williamsons were superb, i was kept up to date with proceedings, costs, future expectations etc. Using all forms of communiction including Email, telephone, face to face, video chat the knowledge and expertise is second to none and i wouldn't hesitate to use again should i require. I would highly recommend Williamsons for any legal matters their professionalism and helpfulness made my case much smoother, together with the ability to pay stage by stage i cannot stress how great the service was, needless to say my case was resolved to my expectations. I would urge anyone to use Williamsons for legal advice an easy 5 stars with special mention to Paul, Karen and Claire for the service i received from them.
I chose Theresa and Toni at Williamsons again for this property purchase because of the care, attention to detail and professionalism they demonstrated last year when I bought another property. I have received a marvellous service again and I feel confident that they will have carefully looked at every detail of the necessary documentation involved in the buying process. Geographically, Williamsons is a long way from the property I have just bought but firms like Williamsons are a rarity and worth seeking out. I thoroughly recommend this company.
Wet happy with the comprehensive and personal service
Never again, solicitor no time for you in court, money down there drain 1k, criminal law,
Excellent client service- professional and courteous. Thank you to Madeleine.
I chose Williamsons to act as my conveyancers and I have been super impressed with their professionalism and ethics to act on behalf of their client. My process was a long one, due to no fault on Williamsons part, but they never dropped the ball and continued to chase the other party until we got the answers we needed. I would choose them again in a heart beat and recommend their services.
Fantastic service from Williamsons Solicitors especially Rachael Scott who handled everything brilliantly from start to finish. Thank you
Happy with the work done on my behalf
Hello, I had a lovely experience at Williamsons. Alison and Katie made everything really easy for me and were really helpful 2really nice people.
Brilliant service from Williamsons. Very efficient and quick responses to any questions or queries I had. Would highly recommend.
Williamsons Solicitors is rated 4.89 based on 216 reviews