Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Williamsons Solicitors
Read Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

About Williamsons Solicitors:

Williamsons is a law specialist with offices in Hull, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington.

Tell us how Williamsons Solicitors made you happy
Throughout the 3 years my case was dealt with great care, and I was well informed with what was going on. Walliamson Solictors, is a great organised and exprienced firm. Please keep it up. God bless you all. P
Professional and courteous team. Recommend highly.
Always available to answer any questions professionally and always correctly. If there was ever a question they couldn't answer they found out and came back to me. I used Williamsons due to our old solicitor retiring and I will definitely highly recommend to anyone who needs to use a solicitor. Amanda (AMH) in email is fantastic!
(Hull) -
My family use Williamsons and during the time i used them my solicitor was amazing, always updated me, remained in contact. Not only were they professional they cared and became a big help in my life, i recieved great advice in every area not just within my solicitors specialist area. I would recommend them and actually i have, i have faith that they will bring more cases to a close , so people can move on with their life and obtain the closure they deserve.
Many thanks for taking the time to review us Charlotte. We are pleased you are happy with the service we try so hard to provide and hope you, and your family, continue to place your trust in us for a long time to come.
Williamsons Solicitors is rated 4.89 based on 164 reviews