Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Williamsons Solicitors

About Williamsons Solicitors: Williamsons is a law specialist with offices in Hull, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington.

lfj@williamsons-solicitors.co.uk

45 Lowgate

Tell us how Williamsons Solicitors made you happy

"I have nothing but praise for Nick Gray who took over my claim towards the end. I am very unhappy with the service i received from Rachel as i felt she messed me around, made false promises and did not do her job properly. I dont know what happened to Rachel as i tried to get in touch with her to be told that she had left, i was not informed. I believe if my case had not have been passed over to Nick Gray then i would still be in the process of settling the claim. I felt Rachel was unprofessional in the way i was given an ultimatum to either accept the offer, which was a lot less than i had been estimated (almost a fifth) or to find another solicitors. Also the NHS had supposedly put in an offer in March 2014 and no-one found out about this until July 2014. It was a very bumpy road, and although i didnt get the amount i was lead to believe i am glad that the case is settled and not playing on my mind any longer. Also when i questioned Rachel regarding the charges, to me it seemed strange that the charges doubled after 18 months when nothing had really been done in comparison to the first 12 months, i was not given an answer or explanation, she avoided the subject. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to give my feedback."
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it can take time to conclude a clinical negligence claim and the decision to accept a settlement offer is not always straightforward. There were complicating factors in your case to ensure you did not have to pay anything to the Compensation Recovery Unit and you kept 100% of the offer accepted, which sadly took time to deal with whilst we waited their response. It is nice you to hear you were pleased with the final outcome.
Williamsons Solicitors is rated 4.90 based on 116 reviews