Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Williamsons Solicitors
Read Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

About Williamsons Solicitors:

Williamsons is a law specialist with offices in Hull, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington.

Tell us how Williamsons Solicitors made you happy
Very helpful and supportive and kept me informed all through the process; it went very smoothly and that owes a lot to how they managed it in such a professional manner
Throughly pleased with all aspects of the service, always updated on every change, or new information regarding the sale of our house and purchase of the new property. Everything went smoothly and couldn't fault the attention to detail and customer service. Thank you to Beth and all who assisted in the process.
Efficiency, friendly and supportive Karen Saunders gave excellent advice with no nonsense answers to my enquires and difficult decisions
Efficient and friendly from start to speedy finish
In May 2017 after a long & painful road of recovery wich is still ongoing today. I finally plucked up the courage & decided to approach Willams Solicitors as I felt that there was something very wrong with the poor service i received in March 2015 from 1 1 1. Having made two calls over the weekend. Inspite of right leg being in immense pain & stone cold I was told that i had probably pulled a muscle nothing they could do for me & to visit my GP So after a weekend of struggling with pain i visited my GP to be rushed to Hospital with absent pulses in the right foot. On examination there was a blood clot on my right knee caused by Critical ischaemia nothing whatsoever to do with a pulled muscle. I was told i needed a thrombosis procedure to dissolve blood clot if this was unsuccessful they would have no other choice than to amputate below the right knee I was devastated Thanks to this amazing solicitors who advised me that they felt 1 1 1 had possibly been neglectful & would like to take my case on. With an outstanding Nick Gray becoming my solicitor & the amazing team of experts including Julian Matthews an absolutely brilliant barrister Vascular surgeons experts Professor sir Peter Bell & Professor Shearman who were also amazing in highlighting the Hospital were neglectful as well & need not of removed my leg & could have avoided amputation. All of the other team of experts who helped with this case as well were very good In fact I had a fantastic team i couldn't fault Williams solicitors at all. They proved all 3 defendants to be negligent & they got me an amazing settlement far more than I could ever dreamed of & in a short space of time A huge thanks to Nick Gray & his fantastic team inside & outside Williams I can start rebuilding my life knowing I can afford to have & get the very best in making life a lot easier. I can't have my leg back but I can now smile again knowing life won't be a struggle. I would strongly recommend this Solicitors to anybody who needs a professional honest caring & worth every penny Solicitor you will not be disappointed. Once again a massive Thank you to Nick Gray & all his team ❤ Sue Willoughby
Very impressed with Suzanne, Beth & Natalie at the Bridlington Branch, they give 100%, will use them again & recommend them to friends & family.
Williamson’s provide an excellent service at a reasonable price. Very easy to deal with and excellent communication was provided all the way through the transaction. Just what you need in a solicitor.
I would highly recommend Williamsons Solicitors, Gordon represented me for my case and was excellent. Always on the end of the phone when I need him. overall top job thankyou. Mr Lloyd Milner
Very friendly and efficient service always replying to any queries and emails on the same day. If solicitor not in still dealt with by other staff. Would definitely recommend and will use again
They have handled my house moving with professionalism and friendliness and kept in touch regularly to keep me updated I would strongly recommend them 👍
Very good service from everyone I dealt with at Williamson's. They were very quick and responsive and gave that extra push to get me completed before the Christmas holiday! A very nice Christmas present for me!
Very good service.
Friendly service straight to the point no messing around ... from start to finish less then 4 month Yana had every thing in hand many thanks
Excellent service from start to finish Alison Craven explained everything in detail making sure we understood
Excellent service from Williamsons throughout a very protracted property transaction. Carey was patient and helpful at all times and we would highly recommend Williamsons based upon our experience. Thank you :)
Williamsons Bridlington office conducted the conveyancing of my house recently. The customer service was exceptional and very professional. The regular communications were very helpful and i was kept up to date throughout the process. Many thanks to Suzanne, Beth and all the staff at the Bridlington office.
Friendly supportive service. Explained everything and responded to queries promptly
Its always difficult when you are selling a house but even more so when it is a probate sale. Williamsons have handled my sale with sensitivity and efficiency and have supported me throughout the process.
Very efficient, prompt replies to queries, show good team work and a very reasonable bill at the end.
I was given an efficient, friendly and courteous appointment.
Williamsons Solicitors is rated 4.90 based on 181 reviews