Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Williamsons Solicitors
Read Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

About Williamsons Solicitors:

Williamsons is a law specialist with offices in Hull, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington.

Tell us how Williamsons Solicitors made you happy
Very good service.
Friendly service straight to the point no messing around ... from start to finish less then 4 month Yana had every thing in hand many thanks
Excellent service from start to finish Alison Craven explained everything in detail making sure we understood
Excellent service from Williamsons throughout a very protracted property transaction. Carey was patient and helpful at all times and we would highly recommend Williamsons based upon our experience. Thank you :)
Hi,
Thankyou for helping me with the sale of my late mothers house. You kept me informed and processed the transaction very quickly. Regards...Paul
Williamsons Bridlington office conducted the conveyancing of my house recently.
The customer service was exceptional and very professional. The regular communications were very helpful and i was kept up to date throughout the process.
Many thanks to Suzanne, Beth and all the staff at the Bridlington office.
Friendly supportive service. Explained everything and responded to queries promptly
Its always difficult when you are selling a house but even more so when it is a probate sale. Williamsons have handled my sale with sensitivity and efficiency and have supported me throughout the process.
Very efficient, prompt replies to queries, show good team work and a very reasonable bill at the end.
I was given an efficient, friendly and courteous appointment.
Thorough and commendable.
Professional,helpful and friendly staff we use Williamson's for all legal matters.
Suzanne Spooner was excellent. She kept me informed of progress and the whole stressful process of selling one’s house went as smoothly as possible.
We were very impressed by Theresa's thorough approach. We are very confident that our conveyancing was carried out to perfection.
Fantastic service from Susan and her team dealing with the sale of the house. Easily contactable for any queries and would definitely recommend them.
Very thorough, helpful throughout and ensured no undue delays.
Once again a smooth transaction thanks to Beth at Williamsons. Will certainly be using again. Thanks
We were delighted with the service we received.
Each time it was necessary to make contact we received a prompt response.
As existing clients we would not hesitate to use this service again.
We instructed Williamsons to carry out the conveyancing on our house purchase. Gemma was excellent, keeping us up to date with the progress made towards completion by email and sending us the relevant paper work. She made us aware of any issues and suggested a course of action. We would highly recommend using Williamsons.
Jane Cousins and her colleagues were absolutely brilliant! They were extremely patient and helpful and kept us up to date by email whenever necessary!! She promised to hold my hand through the process of buying and selling our homes and certainly did! We cannot thank her and Emma and Rebecca enough!!! Thank you all very much!! Sheilah/Owen Ward
Williamsons Solicitors is rated 4.90 based on 190 reviews