Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wildlife & Countryside Services
Read Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

About Wildlife & Countryside Services:

The only place on the planet with a full 60 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a free extra year's warranty on all bat detectors and Lifetime Backup & Support on trail cameras.
Whatever you need on a wildlife & nature theme, we can help you.

support@wildlifeservices.co.uk

Martin Hall
Wildlife & Countryside Services 5 star review on 21st April 2016
Ray
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service that continues well after your purchase arrives - any questions or quibbles, they're there for you with their expert and unbiased advice. They are clearly a hard working team that has their client's needs at the forefront of everything they do. Competitively priced, quick delivery - highly recommended
Hi Esther,
Thank you for your glowing review; it's much appreciated.
We try to do much better than any of our 'competitors' and, to be honest, from what we've heard that's not difficult.
Martin & Cheryl
My bat detector microphone failed during a dawn survey and knew that I had a group of dusk surveys starting in two days time. I was not in a good place as I did not have a spare, but my equipment was less than a year old.

After my survey I contacted Martin by email and he called me back on the same day, a few hours later, after a quick nap. He told me he did not have a part in stock, but had already contacted the supplier on my behalf.

The next day I received a replacement part, free of charge and express delivered from Switzerland. I thought it was amazing, and could not believe it was resolved so quickly.

Due to Martin's exceptional service I was good to go with the surveys, and I really would like to thank Martin and Wildlife Countryside Services for making the dusk surveys happen.
Hi David,
I'm pleased I could help you out so quickly as I always strive to give the high level of service that I would want myself.
It's when my clients have a problem that I really have an opportunity to show that our customer service is so much better than other suppliers.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review for us.
Martin.
I like trips where you stay in one place and explore a small area, so this suited me nicely. There was plenty of variety of wildlife, big and small, in the meadows, to keep me happy for the week. Food was good, and plenty of it, and the accommodation reasonably comfortable.
Thanks for the review, Annie.
I hope you can join me on another of my trips to Poland.
I'm looking forward to seeing the beavers again!
Martin.
Excellent service and delivery within a few days. Also, questions answered on the same day - thank you very much!
Thanks for the review, Mary.
We're always here to help when you need us.
Martin & Cheryl
Martin and Cheryl are friendly, professional and offer excellent customer service!

I always receive fast replies, great technical support and brilliant products too. I would highly recommend Wildlife and Countryside Services, you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for everything.

Tom and the Thomson Ecology team.
Hi Tom,
Thanks very much for the review.
We always try to give exceptional service, as I'd want to receive myself.
I look forward to supplying you with what you need for many years to come.
Martin.
Arrived quickly, and all fine. Thank you.
Hi Laurey,

Thank you for your review. I hope you're very happy with your Batbox Baton.

Martin.
What a great service, lovely to do business with you
Hi Giles,

Lovely to do business with you, too!

Martin & Cheryl.
We have been extremely pleased with the Dog/cat deterrent we purchased. It works a treat. We had to replace the battery after approximately 6 months. Excellent product to be highly recommended.
Hi Patricia,

Thank you for your review.

I'm glad you like the deterrent. They are very good.

Martin.
I ordered some oxalis acetosella plants for a university project. The staff were friendly and answered any questions I had about them. It was easy to pay and the plants reached me here in London very quickly. The plants were also high quality and very healthy, which was excellent for my project. Overall, I'm a happy customer.
Hi Oumie,

Thanks very much for the review.

I'm pleased you're happy with your plants.

Martin.
Great communication, and customer care.
Hi Ali,

We always try our best!

Thanks for the review.

Martin & Cheryl.
IT SEEMS TO BE DOING THE JOB WELL ENOUGH. NO SIGN OF ANIMALS MOST OF THE TIME.
Hi Chris,
Thank you for the review.
Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.
Don't forget you can use our Forum for sharing your thoughts or asking questions.
Martin.
A fast and friendly service. Great gear and good honest advice. I will be back and I'm happily spreading the word.
Hi Brian,
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review and for spreading the word about us.
We look forward to assisting you again soon.
Martin & Cheryl.
Good efficient service. Cheryl was very helpful in sourcing a replacement door for my camera instead of my having to replace the whole unit saving me a lot of money. Excellent!
Hi Paul.
Thank you for your review. I'm glad we were able to help and hope you are capturing lots of good footage on your camera.
If you have any photos or thoughts you would like to share, please post them on our Forum.
Kind Regards,
Cheryl.
Good service, sent out a bit late but absolutely no problem with sending it out. Ciel duel bat detector is in working condition, using it regularly now and soon to use recorder with it to record surveys and analyse with batsound when home.
Hi Jake,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us.
Please let us know if we can help you with anything further.
Martin & Cheryl
Martin and Cheryl offer a fantastic and friendly service.

They moved quickly to ensure we received our bat detectors in time for some last minute surveys and their prices are highly competitive.

We will certainly be returning for all our future equipment purchases.

Thanks from all at Babec!
Wildlife & Countryside Services 5 star review on 1st June 2016
Hi Tim, thank you very much for your review. We always strive to give our clients what they need, when they need it. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
very prompt delivery, good service
Hi Cheryl,
Thank you for the review.
We try our best to provide a great service.
Martin.
I am very pleased with the service provided by Wildlife and Countryside Services. The staff are friendly and helpful and their prices are very competitive.
Hi Mark,
Thank you for your review. We're always here to help our clients.
Martin.
Good service and enjoyable Polish trip. Good to use different equipment on the Polish trip.
Hi Joyce,
Thanks for the review. Last August's Polish trip was fun but the upcoming trip in June/July should be even better!
Martin & Cheryl
Martin and Cheryl have always provided excellent customer care. Whether it's explaining the finer points of zero-crossing and full spectrum sampling, or it's chasing up a vital piece of equipment, they have never let us down.
Wildlife & Countryside Services 5 star review on 20th May 2016
Hi Martin,
Thank you for your lovely review. I hope that we can continue to serve you for many years to come.
Yours aye,
Martin & Cheryl ;)
My late uncle, who worked in retail, once told me that it was only when something wasn't right that he could show the customer what really good service was and that what you did then was when it counted. Wildlife and Countryside Services have done exactly that for me, their 60 day return policy should give everyone complete confidence when ordering. Thank you I really appreciate what you have done for me and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Hi Jane,
Your uncle was quite right. It's easy for businesses to appear good but when things go wrong you find out how good they really are.
We offer the level of service I'd want myself and because we're not a big company you'll always deal with me or Cheryl, not just somebody to whom it's 'just a job'.
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review for us.
Wildlife & Countryside Services is rated 4.91 based on 140 reviews