The Wild Beer Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Wild Beer Co

Tell us how The Wild Beer Co made you happy
Excellent tasty beers with good character
As a trusted friend use to say: "Wild Beer is actually my brewery of choice, as it has terrific ales and fair prices" Could not agree more!
Always fantastic and exciting beers with an excellent range of styles. Service is very good and delivery is quick. A cracking brewery all round.
Some incredible beers brewed by enthusiastic visionaries. Not everything is to everyone's taste, but I think that's the point. Push the boundaries of your buds and get involved, and definitely try the Wild IPA. It is just amazing.
I love these guys! Millionaire, Everstone and Madness IPA are my favourites, but every other beer I've tried has been great too. Recently I had some of the smoky Thrills & Grills, which didn't disappoint.
Really great beers, amazing choice. Under the sun is one of my all time favourites. Great customer service too.
Wow - what a find of a company!!! Order a few IPA beers for hubby - such a hit I’ve now ordered a pack for his birthday and so far 3/4 he’s tried are in his opinion 10/10. Excellent service and delivery with up to date information supplied on delivery. Will be ordering more absolutely!!!
Easy ordering service , fast delivery and amazing beer ! Not surprised they always sell out , def use again thank you x
Superbes bières ! Magnifique brasserie que je recommande à tous les amateurs !
Fantastic company with great products, very reasonably priced with quick shipping and excellent customer service, highly recommended!
A lovely company with helpful, knowledgeable people. We enjoyed the beer immensely and couldn’t recommend them more.
Amazing company with a great ethos. The Yokai beer is out of this world!
One of my favourite breweries! Always a great selection of beers at great quality
Reliably delicious beer and very friendly service from the team, great.
Great beer, great glass, great packaging.
Love what this brewery is doing with beer.
Excellent service. Bought as a present for my nephew.
Visited your store while on holiday. Lovely little shop. Well decided and very helpful staff
I haven't yet received my beer as the delivery driver attempted to deliver twice but didn't ring the doorbell when I was in the house! I'm sure the beer is great and my problem is out of your control, but maybe consider shipping with a company that has more flexible options for delivery.
Great selection and pleasant prices!
The Wild Beer Co is rated 4.83 based on 126 reviews